Freddie has been dead 27 years and we have not had that much to crow about have we?
What have Queen ever done for us since Freddie died?
* Made In Heaven, containing the last of Freddie's recordings. Yes, MIH, they've given us that.
* A plethora of solo albums and solo shows. Been to a few of those.
* The Freddie Mercury Solo collection, with at least 50 unheard demos and out-takes, Wreckage and Ibex audio, full compilation of his videos and several unheard interviews. Well there's that.
* Full Milton Keynes show (audio and video)
* The complete Montreal '81 audio with tracks not on the video. Yep, there's that as well.
* The De Lane Lea demos from 1971. Forgot about that.
* The first night at Wembley '86, video and audio. Yep, that too.
* Complete Budapest '86 audio with tracks missing from the video. Aye, Budapest. They did that as well.
* The previously unreleased/unheard "Let Me In Your Heart Again". That was a nice surprise.
* A full Roger Taylor boxset with rarities and previously unreleased video compilation. Lovely set that was.
* The full Rainbow show on blu-ray with unreleased footage from the March show. Aye, add that to the wee list.
* The full rainbow shows on CD, with previously unheard live material such as "Great King Rat" and "The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke". Oh aye, that came out of the blue and people got excited.
* The full Hammersmith 1975 show (video and audio) as well as rare footage from Japan '75. There's that.
* The Complete BBC Sessions. Don't forget the BBC Sessions.
* The "Days of Our Lives" doc on blu-ray, which is one of the best docs about the band, including rare videos and unseen HD rushes. That too!
* The NOTW boxset with unheard studio sessions and "Sleeping On The Sidewalk" heard live for the first time. Oh, and Bob Harris footage. Almost missed that!
But apart from the last audio recording of Freddie, the big boxset, the unheard live material, the solo albums and shows, the De Lane Lea recordings, the full BBC sessions, the great new footage, unreleased studio tracks such as "LMIYHA" and "TMBMTLTT" and the NOTW stuff......
WHAT HAVE Queen ever done for us since Freddie died?