Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Adam’s new label and new music

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 19, 23:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Boo Hoo! “New Eyes” has been bumped down to No. 40.



Boo hoo for you again. It's down to #85. Proof that even singing Queen songs with Brian and Roger can't help his solo career.
Sucks for you ;-).

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 8025 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 19, 23:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Boo Hoo! “New Eyes” has been bumped down to No. 40.



Boo hoo for you again. It's down to #85. Proof that even singing Queen songs with Brian and Roger can't help his solo career.
Sucks for you ;-).


This link is something Adam's solo career will never have ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRfgNSCokmE


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 00:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Boo Hoo! “New Eyes” has been bumped down to No. 40.



Boo hoo for you again. It's down to #85. Proof that even singing Queen songs with Brian and Roger can't help his solo career.
Sucks for you ;-).


This link is something Adam's solo career will never have ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRfgNSCokmE>

Spot on ;-).

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 02:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Was the helium video posted at QOL?



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 02:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub, Adam will probably not be able to top this magnificent performance with a song from his solo album — the bar has been set very high :

http://youtu.be/bc-AmpIVJWM

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 8025 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Was the helium video posted at QOL?



Are you blonde? Do you wear shoulder pads?


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 8025 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj2xE2mmxCg

I like Seal's version better ... Seal did something that Adam could not .. Seal genuinely sung the song with genuine feeling.

Adam can hit the notes, but the notes are empty.

SweetCaroline wrote:

Saint Jiub, Adam will probably not be able to top this magnificent performance with a song from his solo album — the bar has been set very high :

http://youtu.be/bc-AmpIVJWM>

See above ...


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Was the helium video posted at QOL?



You mean you weren't reading over there for a change? As if you are fooling anyone.
No, it wasn't posted over there, so there goes your bullshit that someone else posts what you do.
Why the heck would you even post AL using helium to sing? It doesn't make him sing any better or you look better, but again you post anything you can find about the guy. Why you post such crap on a Queen board in the first place. I bet it will be your first post when you go back to QOL.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj2xE2mmxCg

I like Seal's version better ... Seal did something that Adam could not .. Seal genuinely sung the song with genuine feeling.

Adam can hit the notes, but the notes are empty.

SweetCaroline wrote:

Saint Jiub, Adam will probably not be able to top this magnificent performance with a song from his solo album — the bar has been set very high :

http://youtu.be/bc-AmpIVJWM>

See above ...


Seal was bloody amazing. I love what he did there. I can't listen to it or watch it now, because I will end up in floods of tears. My father passed away two weeks ago Sunday.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wrong. My friend, Nicki79 did post the helium video at QOL and pointed out it was filmed in London in January but just released now.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Wrong. My friend, Nicki79 did post the helium video at QOL and pointed out it was filmed in London in January but just released now.


Jokes on you actually...
So you do read over there? Of course you do. Well at least you won't post it once you go back...unless you want to rehash it. You are so bitter still about QOL, obviously going by your recent posts here in the last couple of days. Too bad in nearly a year, you haven't learned a damn thing. You think you never did anything wrong, and you sure have. The time you bitched at me, and used my parents to have a go at me...the lowest you ever did regarding me, so I'm going to tell you straight out...
You hateful, despicable bitch. AL doesn't deserve, need or want a "fan" like you. Stage mother, soul mother you say you are, when all you do is shit stir.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That was a very beautiful and poignant performance at the Freddie Tribute;

http://youtu.be/Aj2xE2mmxCg



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I’m very sorry about your father but you are the hateful bitch. All I did was tell you to take care of your parents and leave me the hell alone and stop stalking me like you are doing again now.



Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 8025 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Hopefully it will get easier for you.

My Mom passed away almost seven years ago. Thinking of my Mom now only makes me smile as I recall good memories.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 8025 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

That was a very beautiful and poignant performance at the Freddie Tribute;

http://youtu.be/Aj2xE2mmxCg



The spam link queen reposted the same link I posted a few minutes ago ...


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub, I couldn’t bring up your link because of the https instead of http.

Read my post again. It wasn’t about comparing Adam and Seal. I said Adam would not have as great a performance with his solo music as he had with that particular performance of WWTLF after the Pulse Nightclub massacre.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I’m very sorry about your father but you are the hateful bitch. All I did was tell you to take care of your parents and leave me the hell alone and stop stalking me like you are doing again now.


You make it seem that you are just so innocent. If you were in any way sorry, or even empathetic about the loss of my father, you wouldn't call me a hateful bitch in the same sentence. No, it's not me who is hateful or a bitch. You said a while ago that you hate me. That speaks volumes. Sure, you and I butt heads, even argue alot, but do I hate you? Nope. I don't like what you do at times, nor do I like how you do things, but do I hate you? Nope. But you hate me.

You said, knowing full well that my mother is ill, and my father had stage four terminal cancer, that they were healthier than I am. You wanted me to spend time with them, because you didn't like what I said about Q+AL and AL, and you wanted me to leave you alone. That was your thoughts about that. Wow, if that's compassion from you, well knock me over with a feather. You were hardly compassionate or even understanding at all. You still aren't.
I spent almost ever second possible with my father before he died for months just so you know. He actually died in front of me. One last breath and he was gone after suffering horribly for months. I wouldn't wish what he went through on my worst enemy.
Call me hateful, call me a bitch. Cancer is the most hateful bitch I've ever known and likely will ever know.
For some reason, you hate me and you always say I'm stalking you when you don't like what I say. Because you want to go on playing the victim, spamming with your silly, crappy links, tweets, with nobody saying anything in response unless it agrees with you or is glowing. I'm not that person to agree with everyone about everything. That's why you hate me, because I call you out on your bullshit,and you want things done and stated your way. You have cried foul hundreds of times in the past few years about so many things about AL and who you label as negative, haters.
I think you are trying to convince SJ here how good and innocent you are and how bad and horrible I am. Sorry, your posts speak for themselves, and there is a lot of them here so people can read for themselves what you do and how you react.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Hopefully it will get easier for you.

My Mom passed away almost seven years ago. Thinking of my Mom now only makes me smile as I recall good memories.


Thanks. My father and I were so close, it's like most of me went with him.
I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I'm glad you can smile thinking of her. Maybe one day I can do the same about my father...not ready yet. I broke down today while telling one of my father's friends that he died.
Way off topic, but at times like this, one can tell who is genuine and sincere. Thank you.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Saint Jiub, I couldn’t bring up your link because of the https instead of http.

Read my post again. It wasn’t about comparing Adam and Seal. I said Adam would not have as great a performance with his solo music as he had with that particular performance of WWTLF after the Pulse Nightclub massacre.


You do realize what you said is still there???


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Saint Jiub, I couldn’t bring up your link because of the https instead of http.

Read my post again. It wasn’t about comparing Adam and Seal. I said Adam would not have as great a performance with his solo music as he had with that particular performance of WWTLF after the Pulse Nightclub massacre.


You said nothing remotely close to that in your above post. You posted the exact same link that Saint Jiub posted.
You said " That was a very moving and poigant performance at the Freddie Tribute"
What are you on? Heluim???