Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Adam’s new label and new music

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Jun 19, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam shops like a rock star ....,

http://nypost.com/2019/06/05/adam-lambert-shops-like-a-rock-star/amp/

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4214 posts
add to buddy list send PM

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4214 posts
add to buddy list send PM

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2752 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 19, 18:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nobody cares! The song has vanished - THank god !

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 19, 13:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That’s because Adam doesn’t have those 13-year-old tweens constantly playing music on their cells like Mendes and BTS have. Competition is tough when you are 37.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4214 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 19, 17:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

That’s because Adam doesn’t have those 13-year-old tweens constantly playing music on their cells like Mendes and BTS have. Competition is tough when you are 37.


Now you are saying tweens and his age is the reason his song isn't doing well?
I swear you come up with every excuse in the book for AL. You have done it for years. I still say Feel Something was the better song every way than New Eyes.
And New Eye sounds vocally like a Niall Horan song, Slow Hands. Maybe that's why New Eyes isn't doing well.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 19, 23:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poor musical prostitute at QOL has become the latest target over there!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4214 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jun 19, 02:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Poor musical prostitute at QOL has become the latest target over there!



Oh honey. I don't think he would say he is a target. But don't let that stop you from stirring the pot about QOL discussions to here once again. Why don't you say this over there?
By the way...that poster can take care of himself without your "poor" poster who you think is a target.
Poor you though, running here once again to gripe and shit stir about QOL. No AL news for you to swoon over?

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jun 19, 11:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Speaking of shit stirring, one week and 8 pages of fighting with other people about an article that was published a year ago is more than crazy and OTT.



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4214 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jun 19, 16:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Speaking of shit stirring, one week and 8 pages of fighting with other people about an article that was published a year ago is more than crazy and OTT.



You must be very bored and bitter. You are a good *sarcasm* one to say that anyone else is crazy or OTT. Go say this on QOL, you are back after a year long ban ( and after you said you wouldn't go back! ) and you still bitch about things that are said over there, and you take it to here that are less than glowing.
If you have something to say about my opinions over there, then take or keep it over there. You would rather shit stir once again.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jun 19, 17:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That year long ban was about YOU bitching about Freddie’s sexuality and you are still doing it. It sounds like YOU have been bitter and bored for a whole year. I don’t have to say anything. MP has described you to a T.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7488 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jun 19, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How can TwatCaroline's self imposed year long ban possibly be about a butterfly????


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4214 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jun 19, 02:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

That year long ban was about YOU bitching about Freddie’s sexuality and you are still doing it. It sounds like YOU have been bitter and bored for a whole year. I don’t have to say anything. MP has described you to a T.


When have I ever bitched about Freddie's sexuality?! I was giving my povs on what AL had to say about Freddie's sexuality...nice twisting of the facts. See, how you twist things to suit your agenda?
Why don't you say all this at QOL? You don't have the effing nerve, and you just might be told the truth again, that's why. You would much rather run here to shit stir. You purposely do it.
Besides, thought you said you were banned for repeating the same article pretty much. Man, your stories change all the time as to why you think you end up banned, it's crazy...and how you manage to always try to blame me for your own fuck ups. Now you are here saying because I was bitching about Freddie's sexuality is the reason you were banned for a year... seriously mind boggling at the amount of lies you spread. Do you get a thrill out of this?
There truly must be something wrong with you to always try to lay all the blame on my shoulders, and you not taking any responsibility for your own crap. All the time. Every time. So it's you who is bitter, and vindictive darling. That's you to a T, plus your whines and complaints you have about QOL. If it's so bad over there, why are you still posting over there? If you didn't big up AL, and spam about AL, your rants about QOL, your lies and bullshit, you'd be left with nothing, except your twisted fantasies that you have about Lambert about being his second mother, his maid for fucks sake.
Your gall, your lies and your victim playing , is something else. At least have the guts to say what you are here on QOL, but basically you are chicken shit as well as a shit stirrer.
YOU have no shame at all. YOU will never learn, because YOU still lie and spread so much crap, you can't even keep your stories straight. How many lies have you said about your bans and about me from QOL now, sweetcaroline...
Dozens. Going back as far as 2014. All your lies and bullshit is still here, darling.
Someone described you to a T. You are fucking deluded and living in a fantasy world.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4214 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jun 19, 02:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

How can TwatCaroline's self imposed year long ban possibly be about a butterfly????


Her stories change all the time as to why she had bans ( three, four that I know of, because she ran here to bitch about it every time, going back as far as 2014) but one thing she keeps saying that it's my fault that she ended up banned and she never did anything wrong. Always trying to place the blame on me. Nothing but lies and bullshit.
It really must be slow news days in Lambert/Glambert land for her to rant again about me and QOL. Poor thing. Poor, whiny, complaining baby that she is.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jun 19, 18:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yup, they were all caused by you!


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4214 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jun 19, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yup, they were all caused by you!


Prove it. For once and for all prove it. Or STFU about it. Going to say something to you now. You have lied, claimed for years that I've been bullying you and stalking you on Queen boards. But it's who you lied and still lies about me being the reason for your bans. It's more than a grudge you hold truthfully, it's uglier than that at this point. So do prove it that all your bans are down to me, or STFU. You won't do either of course.
You can't and you won't prove it. You'd rather lie and point fingers at me. Since you are posting on QOL today, say what you are saying here, over there. You wouldn't have the guts. You don't have the guts. QZ is like your Twitter, where you bitch and bitch and spread your lies and vindictiveness.
Someone very important actually posted right on QOL that I wasn't to responsible for one of your bans, that you were responsible for that ban, but hey go on blaming me and playing the victim. Don't let the truth stop you. Spin your lies and spread your bullshit, sweetcaroline even with this fact...
It's on page 4 of the Queen + AL tour again summer 2018 thread. Since you claim and lie so much, there's the truth for you so you can go read it for yourself, since you have ingnored that info since it was posted, so enough with your lies and bullshit.

I doubt very much I was to blame for your other bans. That's just you wanting to blame me for your own fuck ups. Seriously, you have lied and twisted things so much about me and QOL, what you say is unbelievable at this point. Even above you were saying I was bitching about Freddie's sexuality when I wasn't, but that's how you twist things and dig your own holes.
You are bat shit crazy and a majorly fucked up liar. Even when the truth is out there, you still lie. Why? What's in it for you? What actually is the matter with you? You want everyone you come across on QZ to believe that I'm the cause of all your bans, and those of others. Since 2014 you made it your mission to blame me on QZ for what happened on QOL because you can't accept that you did wrong. And you will never, every learn, because your head is so far up AL's ass, you can't see, hear or realize anything else.
Poor you that you resort to constant lies to try and make yourself look better. And all you do, is look pathetic and vindictive. You are truly hateful towards me, no other way to put it. You are hateful towards members of a message board( QOL ) that put up with you and your shit for years.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7488 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jun 19, 19:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TwatCaroline is repeatedly taking a 4000 mile African River cruise and does not even realize it.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4214 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jun 19, 19:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

TwatCaroline is repeatedly taking a 4000 mile African River cruise and does not even realize it.


Yup. All the lies...Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
I've rarely encountered a bigger liar than her on the internet. Something is really not right with her. No one that's right in the head would lie so much, especially with the truth for all to see in one case, she blames me for that time too.
Watch her come back to post a link about AL, or Q+AL. Or to call me Hitler again.