Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Adam’s new label and new music

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 05:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

No, you are proving our point, that you are a nasty, negative person who has nothing better to do than to lurk on websites and try to make well adjusted, happy people as miserable and maladjusted as you are.

I enjoy Adam Lambert’s amazing talent and I don’t deserve to be hounded and condemned for it, not since 2011 for God’s sake. Leave me alone!


Well adjusted happy people don't do what you have done, I gave some examples in my above post.
Thought you said nothing on the internet is private when I called you out for posting links to AL with his family and friends. Nothing is private on the internet, but you are saying I'm stalking you because I read one of your past posts on QOL, and in light of recent things, decided to ask what you think now? You change ,Ike the wind to suit you. Hey, nothings private on the internet so why the outrage here!
Who was that accuses people of being someone else that's you.
Who says I'm like Hitler and the Gestapo...you, no sane person would go as far as your have, and still continue to do.
You have said you hate me. That sure sounds well adjusted and happy...not. Anything but wellet adjusted and happy.
Oh, you enjoy Adam's amazing talent, do you? Do you have a thought at all about what Freddie's talent, even with the latest releases out there? No, I didn't think so.
Leave me alone you say, you should have left most of your crap in your head.
It's clear now, not only do you think so little of me, but every Queen fan given the fact you thought and posted Queen fans wanted Brian Roger and John to die with Freddie... how dare you act so insulted here over next to nothing after the crap that you pull.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 08:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here she goes again, and it is just because Caroline wrote it and because somehow Freddie doesn't get his due with Adam singing. That would take a shrink to explain, but that is the crux of the whole matter. For her it is only about Freddie. Someone did say on QOL what Carol posted, so stifle yourself! Just so you know, you are not a real Queen fan (just like you tell all of us), you are only a Freddie fan and there are lots of other places than this thread, for you to lust (your word!) over and post about him. I am sure you don't like being told that, so others don't like it when you say things like that either.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 08:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Here she goes again, and it is just because Caroline wrote it and because somehow Freddie doesn't get his due with Adam singing. That would take a shrink to explain, but that is the crux of the whole matter. For her it is only about Freddie. Someone did say on QOL what Carol posted, so stifle yourself! Just so you know, you are not a real Queen fan (just like you tell all of us), you are only a Freddie fan and there are lots of other places than this thread, for you to lust (your word!) over and post about him. I am sure you don't like being told that, so others don't like it when you say things like that either.


A shrink, keep it classy there snifflese.
It's not only about Freddie for me. Rich coming from you, who is somehow so insulted when Freddie is mentioned in here.
Someone said on QOL what she posted? Huh.
Yep, I'm a Queen fan, I've spent thousands of dollars since I became a Queen fan in 1992.. How much have you spent? How many times have you discused Queen with Freddie? Not very much at all from the looks of it. I can post about Freddie in here or anywhere on Queen boards I please. Not up to you where I post, especially about Freddie. I truly think you are bitter and jealous of Freddie's legacy.
Me lust over Freddie??! That's something I've rarely done in years about anyone living, and never have done about someone who has passed away. Seriously, are you nuts even saying that? Do you know why I respect and admire Freddie, it's because of his talent, courage and who he was...not because I lust over him. You might think you are scoring points, but with that, you are pathetic.
Oh boo hoo, you don't like what I say, of course you don't . That's your problem.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I could care less about what kind of Queen fan you are, but to me it sounds like Freddie is the only one that matters to you. Don't hear much about anyone else other than John who according to you, should get his due also, even though it is Brian and Roger who have done the heavy lifting for the last 20 years. If you can post anywhere on the Queen boards so can we without being told off about it. No one is bitter about anything or any of your crazy crap. The only one who thinks that way is YOU! We just want to enjoy the ongoing collaboration without you always crapping on us, Adam, the band. We don't expect Adam to become an icon like Freddie. We just enjoy him for what he brings to the band. No one says he is Freddie, so what is your problem? We don't need Adam to be a super star, but you don't have to keep pointing out all the negatives either because that is all you do. We are Queen fans and QAL fans and you just won't have it. We have rights here also and don't need you to tell us what to say or do, particularly in the case of Caroline. She can post what she wants and you can read it, or not. You don't have to find posts from years ago and repeat the same BS every time you write a post. Just stop with the nonsense and there would be no issue on here. You are the one who takes everything and makes it into a problem with your attacks. Enough already. You have a Freddie obsession, but we alsot like Adam and QAL, so why can you like who you do and keep bigging him up, but we can't discuss someone we enjoy? People can like different things and that is OK. Enjoying QAL doesn't mean we don't like Queen or enjoy them less. Some of us can like and respect Both things and you just don't seem to get that.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 15:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you! Yes, I have a lot of enthusiasm for an old granny! I’m proud and thankful that I am able to scream and cheer just as loud as the young people at the magnificent QAL and Adam solo shows I have attended as well as other recent concerts with Simple Minds, U2, Boy George and Jeff Lynne’s ELO.

My only regrets are missing live performances of Freddie Mercury and Elvis back in the day when I was busy being a new Mommy!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 17:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I could care less about what kind of Queen fan you are, but to me it sounds like Freddie is the only one that matters to you. Don't hear much about anyone else other than John who according to you, should get his due also, even though it is Brian and Roger who have done the heavy lifting for the last 20 years. If you can post anywhere on the Queen boards so can we without being told off about it. No one is bitter about anything or any of your crazy crap. The only one who thinks that way is YOU! We just want to enjoy the ongoing collaboration without you always crapping on us, Adam, the band. We don't expect Adam to become an icon like Freddie. We just enjoy him for what he brings to the band. No one says he is Freddie, so what is your problem? We don't need Adam to be a super star, but you don't have to keep pointing out all the negatives either because that is all you do. We are Queen fans and QAL fans and you just won't have it. We have rights here also and don't need you to tell us what to say or do, particularly in the case of Caroline. She can post what she wants and you can read it, or not. You don't have to find posts from years ago and repeat the same BS every time you write a post. Just stop with the nonsense and there would be no issue on here. You are the one who takes everything and makes it into a problem with your attacks. Enough already. You have a Freddie obsession, but we alsot like Adam and QAL, so why can you like who you do and keep bigging him up, but we can't discuss someone we enjoy? People can like different things and that is OK. Enjoying QAL doesn't mean we don't like Queen or enjoy them less. Some of us can like and respect Both things and you just don't seem to get that.


Oh sure you could care less. I can post about Freddie on Queen boards, even in this subforum. The man remains legendary, in case you never knew that.
No, Freddie isn't the only one who matters to me, the other three matters to me as well. You'd know at least that much if you read my posts for 10 years. Do I like everything Brian Roger and John have done, in regards outside if Queen, nope, and I've never claimed otherwise. Hell Freddie did some things that I do not like, even now.
Who says I have a Freddie obsession...of course you do. The same person who has gone apeshit st me at times when I dared to post about Freddie in here. Ok then. Do know this, you don't see me behaving as if every glowing tweet and article is what matters the most about Freddie. Nor do you see me posting his family pictures...and crap like that, so no I'm not obsessed. I don't have to big Freddie up. You just don't like to read his name in here, or anywhere on Queen boards, let alone learning more about him. Because you said so yourself, you don't care, and he's not current.
Somehow my being a fan of Freddie's bother you. You don't like me discussing him, then go and stay to an AL site is what you should do.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 17:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OMG, Icy, get help! 8 years of this is way too long !!!!!



snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 17:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, you're being a fan of Freddie's doesn't bother me other than somehow it causes you to be really nasty about Adam and QAL. The difference is that Freddie is long gone and I know you hate that, but it is a fact. There is not any new news or tweets much to bring up about him. He is not in the current spotlight. All there is are new stories and new posts and they have to do with QAL and that is what people can post here. How would it be any different than that? We are dealing in the here and now, not in the past. That is a major problem for you. People are not going to be talking about Freddie as much here. That is why this is a different part of the forum. Go post old Freddie pics on a thread about Freddie. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 18:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

No, you're being a fan of Freddie's doesn't bother me other than somehow it causes you to be really nasty about Adam and QAL. The difference is that Freddie is long gone and I know you hate that, but it is a fact. There is not any new news or tweets much to bring up about him. He is not in the current spotlight. All there is are new stories and new posts and they have to do with QAL and that is what people can post here. How would it be any different than that? We are dealing in the here and now, not in the past. That is a major problem for you. People are not going to be talking about Freddie as much here. That is why this is a different part of the forum. Go post old Freddie pics on a thread about Freddie. Why is that so hard for you to understand?


Says what? My being a Freddie fan makes me nasty about AL and Q+AL? I've not been nasty about them all the time which you lIke to claim.
Oh thanks for pointing out Freddie is long gone, as if I didn't know that know that before your post. Freddie's not in the current spotlight you say, boy you must have been raging when the biopic did as well as it did. P,us the fact the that biopic has made Queen fans more than anything else these last few years.
As for tweets etc, I follow and lime6 quite a bit of music. You don't see me running to post every little thing that Pink, Katy Perry, or shock what Adele does do you, on Queen boards? I don't even do that for Brian and Roger.
There is a release called Never Boring about Freddie's solo music, but hey you don't have a peep to say about that pro, con, in between, radio silence from you and SweetCaroline almost as if you don't even know about the release. Too bad, it just might open your ears and eyes to someone other than AL. Can't have that, can we?
I can and I will discuss Freddie anywhere I please. So because he is in the past and not now or current...eh. You act as if it's an insult that he dare be mentioned. You even said k so low as to say I lust over Freddie. Your entitlement i and greed is showing. Good to know how you really feel after all.
I don't post many Freddie pics to begin with, so you are failing at trying to score points. It really gets to you to read Freddie's name is here on a Queen board, especially in this subforum, and to know most of us here still respect and admire him. AL would be lucky if he will have that even five years down the road, especially once Q+AL is over. Let's see which artist that people will still be playing, discussing and enjoying the music, somehow I doubt that would be the case for AL.
At least Freddie and Queen were pretty groundbreaking, see they did more than pave the way for AL, it's been filling his pockets for years now. Come back when AL manages to do a tenth of what Freddie did. He hasn't, and he isn't likely to ever do so. I don't think you can even begin to understand/ accept why Freddie has the title of legend and why millions of people still admire Freddie throughout the world. You are so bitter and envious of that man's legacy. If not for him, and many others, AL wouldn't be where he is today. Think about that before you spout off.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are a real looney tune as you just can't comprehend what I am saying. There is no point, as you just either refuse to listen or you literally don't get it, but either way the topic is over. Post what you like, never had a problem except that it is usually calling people out or criticism of every little thing Adam or QAL does, but whatever. Just remember that everyone else can post what they like also without moderation from you.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are a real looney tune as you just can't comprehend what I am saying. There is no point, as you just either refuse to listen or you literally don't get it, but either way the topic is over. Post what you like, never had a problem except that it is usually calling people out or criticism of every little thing Adam or QAL does, but whatever. Just remember that everyone else can post what they like also without moderation from you.


Oh honey, you did have problems about me, from your first post here that you posted lol. That was you bitching about what you wanted to see happen to me on both Queen boards. You don't even realise the shit you threw at me, and how wrong you are about me.
Your are the one saying go post pics on other threads as if that's all I ever do or ever did regarding Freddie on Queen boards. You said earlier that I lust about Freddie, your last few posts goes to show how your mind works, or rather doesn't work.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3579 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 20:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

There is not any new news or tweets much to bring up about him. He is not in the current spotlight.


Same stupid cunt as usual. The Freddie re-release is charting way higher than Lamefarts current solo stuff.

And guess who is getting the loudest cheer at a QAL show ????Freddie when he appears on the screen.

You are a sad excuse of a Queenfan. When do you finally fuck off this board?

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 04:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have you pegged, Lady, and if someone's mind doesn't work, it sure isn't mine. You proved my point as all you do is babble on about Freddie. You are unhinged when it comes to him. It isn't about a legacy or jealousy or any other crap. It is about being able to post here on this part of the Queen Board w/o crap from you. Your hero worship of Freddie way surpasses anything Caroline posts about Adam or QAL. Why would anyone post about Adele or any of the others you mentioned? This is the QAL thread and that is where your confusion lies. If we are trying to talk about QAL, Freddie and his legacy and all his accomplishments probably aren't going to be the focus here. That will take place in some other part of this forum. Can you understand that? That is why they have different sections for different topics. That seems to be a concept you can't quite grasp.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3579 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 05:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I have you pegged, Lady, and if someone's mind doesn't work, it sure isn't mine. You proved my point as all you do is babble on about Freddie. You are unhinged when it comes to him. It isn't about a legacy or jealousy or any other crap. It is about being able to post here on this part of the Queen Board w/o crap from you. Your hero worship of Freddie way surpasses anything Caroline posts about Adam or QAL. Why would anyone post about Adele or any of the others you mentioned? This is the QAL thread and that is where your confusion lies. If we are trying to talk about QAL, Freddie and his legacy and all his accomplishments probably aren't going to be the focus here. That will take place in some other part of this forum. Can you understand that? That is why they have different sections for different topics. That seems to be a concept you can't quite grasp.


You don't seem to understand that QAL and your hero called Lamebird is unthinkable without Freddie. He is living on his laurels, singing his songs and is imitating him in a bad way. And dont come up with the lame "he is his own and does not want to be Freddie" - it is Maylor Bullshit. The guy tries to be a rockstar but comes across a a lost Broadway sidedkick. His tone and oversinging is annoying. His copying of Freddie (Crown/Leather/Funny dresses etc) is laughable and tasteless. And without Freddie he would be where he WILL be in a year from now - cruiseships and divebars billed as "Ex Queen singer".

IB never raves about Freddie as being the best ever. YOU 3 loonies always say that AL is the best singer at the moment which is a non funny joke. They guy has an annoying tone, he has no feeling and most of the time he is off timing wise in a song. And completely LOST on a big stage. He might be a good broadway backing singer but that's about it. He is a clown.

You are a Freddie hater who always gets angry when he is mentioned on here - A QUEEN BOARD for fuck's sake. And you spit your venom on here when you are told that Lamebird is living on Freddie's laurels which is undeniable true. Live with it or fuck off

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5540 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 06:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I have you pegged, Lady, and if someone's mind doesn't work, it sure isn't mine. You proved my point as all you do is babble on about Freddie. You are unhinged when it comes to him. It isn't about a legacy or jealousy or any other crap. It is about being able to post here on this part of the Queen Board w/o crap from you. Your hero worship of Freddie way surpasses anything Caroline posts about Adam or QAL. Why would anyone post about Adele or any of the others you mentioned? This is the QAL thread and that is where your confusion lies. If we are trying to talk about QAL, Freddie and his legacy and all his accomplishments probably aren't going to be the focus here. That will take place in some other part of this forum. Can you understand that? That is why they have different sections for different topics. That seems to be a concept you can't quite grasp.


Of course you have me pegged, that's nothing new "lady". You came here ranting about wanting me banned, because your friend was, and I know that you weren't too happy about that. You wanted everyone else to know it too to try to sway it your way.
My mind works by the way.
Um, no I don't always babble on about Freddie, but what if I did? I'm a Freddie ( and Queen fan, ) I can discuss him ( and Queen )even in here, he can be discussed and he will be discussed in here, too bad that you don't like it. Door is open for you to leave since it bothers you so much. It is crazy you say I should discuss him elsewhere, while AL is making millions in huge part due to Freddie and Queen ). Why don't you go to an AL board so you can lust and gush over AL all you want.
I don't hero worship Freddie. I don't hero worship anyone. Big mad because i dare mention the guy, and that to you is me being obsessed with him, lusting over him and hero worshipping him. Of course you would say that, because you are unhappy AL doesn't get all the attention on Queen boards, so yeah you are bitter and envious as hell about Freddie's talent and legacy. I can and I will mention him anywhere I please on QZ, can you understand that? Can you understand why the guy is a legend? Nope, it doesn't look like you do. Again, throw your crap around because I dare mention and discuss Freddie in here. As if I or anyone should never mention him to suit what you want. Different sections for different topics says who barely if ever moved your fingers outside of this subforum, ironic much? You said yourself that you don't care about Freddie's and Queen's history, that you don't want to discuss it at all, but you are coming at me saying I should take my posts about Freddie and Queen elsewhere, when you can hardly be bothered to make a post outside of here. You don't get to tell me what to do, and where to post, and what to post about, given you aren''t a Freddie or Queen fan at all.
Again, you are proving how entitled and selfish your way of thinking and posting truly is, I'm doing nothing wrong by discussing Freddie in here, you are ore cray cray than I ever thought you could be, since you can't handle me saying Freddie's name. The next time you screech about AL not getting credit and praise from Queen fans on Queen boards I will remember your comments here, because you let your true colors show more and more.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 14:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Apparently some of us don't choose to go outside the QAL subforum. Why do we have to? QAL and Adam would be nice to be able to discuss, but people like you and Runner make it impossible.
There is a reason we are here because the topic of QAL doesn't belong in the rgeular forum, just like all your remarks don't belong here. Go talk to all the Freddie enthusiasts or learn to be civil over here.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The interview with Adam on Radio Germany this morning:

http://www.radioerft.de/artikel/kuenstlerbesuch-adam-lambert-374881.html

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 728 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 16:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I need runner-70 to interpret that interview for me. All the German interpreters drowning out Adam's responses.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3579 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

I need runner-70 to interpret that interview for me. All the German interpreters drowning out Adam's responses.


lol good one - I will translate it for you in three words:
"Adam Lamebird sucks" - that was the summary of the interview ;)

I made the mistake to click on this "Closer to you" song. If you needed proof that he sucks there you have it. Is this an Elton John COver?

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5196 posts
add to buddy list send PM