Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Adam’s new label and new music

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5200 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 17:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PrimeJiveUSA, it is not that hard to hear the interview. Adam speaks in English and then intermittently the translator translates it into German.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5542 posts

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Apparently some of us don't choose to go outside the QAL subforum. Why do we have to? QAL and Adam would be nice to be able to discuss, but people like you and Runner make it impossible.
There is a reason we are here because the topic of QAL doesn't belong in the rgeular forum, just like all your remarks don't belong here. Go talk to all the Freddie enthusiasts or learn to be civil over here.

Erm, to learn and discuss Freddie and Queen. You don't have to, you say, but you've also you don't care to discuss Freddie and Queen. You don't even want to learn a thing or two.
How do I make it impossible for you to discuss? That's the excuse you are going to give.
You are here to take potshots at me, and to defend SweetCaroline and AL. God forbid anyone think differently than you or her.
No, I won't go elsewhere to talk about anything, Freddie or anything else. I can do so in here Go talk to .Freddie enthusiasts as if that so terrible to be or do on a Queen board...give me a break.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 19:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is a thread about Adam’s solo music, not about Freddie and Queen.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3579 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

This is a thread for QUEEN & Lamebird. Not a thread for his solo crap. Go to your own wank Lamebird forums. Thanx and bye

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 19:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

So, given the fact AL has made literally millions from the Freddie and Queen legacy, and he says he's influenced by Freddie and Queen, that still means to the 2 the main Glamberts that Freddie and Queen dare not to be mentioned in here, or should not be mentioned at all?
Alrighty then. You linked to an interview earlier that said he is filling the footsteps of Freddie's, but I guess you shouldn't have posted that link then.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1640 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 20:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nobody said that Freddie shouldn't be mentioned. That is just as ridiculous as you thinking he is the focus here. ONCE AGAIN, you latch onto something Caroline posted and are making a big fuss out of nothing. Then you wonder why people get annoyed with you. You are almost as bad as Runner, just in a different way.

You must be tone deaf Icy. I have posted numerous times that it isn't important to me to learn about the past if I love a band. I can enjoy the music regardless. I have limited time and learning the highlights of Freddie and Queen are not something I either want to do or have time for. The only reason I know what I know about Adam and QAL is that it happened currently and I was paying attention. I didn't pay much attention between the 1970's and 1991. I bought their music and I became a fan. You make it impossible to discuss because you always bring in Freddie and his legacy and his blood, sweat and tears as you go about criticizing Adam, QAL, and usually, whoever you are talking to. No way to have an interesting discussion between you and Runner. I imagine the two of you have chased off most individuals who might want to post here. I am a little more stubborn than some.

I hate to say this, but you have to be thick as a brick to not understand that the forums are constructed as they are for a reason. They are places to discuss just Freddie or Queen or any number of older Queen topics. This subforum is more current and is for QAL and Adam. Not that you can't discuss any of the others, but it isn't really the thread for just that. Why can you not understand that one thing? You don't need to go on and on and on about Freddie here. Everyone loves Freddie, admires him, recognizes his legacy and his numerous talents and isn't trying to make out that Adam is a Freddie. No one says that and yet, you go on and on and on as if that is what we are doing and Adam is just this horrible person who is taking over something that should all be Freddies. It is lunacy at its best. He is filling in for a legend and doing his best to be respectful and sing his heart out. I don't think he is encroaching on Freddie's turf at all and that is what you always moan about. Brian And Roger picked Adam and he isn't hanging on coattails as you always say. He is there because this is how Brian and Roger want it to be and there would be no big QAL tours to bring happiness and Queens's music to millions of people at this point. I am sure it is quite a large number after just about 200 shows. That is no flash in the pan, Icy and he is taking nothing away from Freddie.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 22:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Nobody said that Freddie shouldn't be mentioned. That is just as ridiculous as you thinking he is the focus here. ONCE AGAIN, you latch onto something Caroline posted and are making a big fuss out of nothing. Then you wonder why people get annoyed with you. You are almost as bad as Runner, just in a different way.

You must be tone deaf Icy. I have posted numerous times that it isn't important to me to learn about the past if I love a band. I can enjoy the music regardless. I have limited time and learning the highlights of Freddie and Queen are not something I either want to do or have time for. The only reason I know what I know about Adam and QAL is that it happened currently and I was paying attention. I didn't pay much attention between the 1970's and 1991. I bought their music and I became a fan. You make it impossible to discuss because you always bring in Freddie and his legacy and his blood, sweat and tears as you go about criticizing Adam, QAL, and usually, whoever you are talking to. No way to have an interesting discussion between you and Runner. I imagine the two of you have chased off most individuals who might want to post here. I am a little more stubborn than some.

I hate to say this, but you have to be thick as a brick to not understand that the forums are constructed as they are for a reason. They are places to discuss just Freddie or Queen or any number of older Queen topics. This subforum is more current and is for QAL and Adam. Not that you can't discuss any of the others, but it isn't really the thread for just that. Why can you not understand that one thing? You don't need to go on and on and on about Freddie here. Everyone loves Freddie, admires him, recognizes his legacy and his numerous talents and isn't trying to make out that Adam is a Freddie. No one says that and yet, you go on and on and on as if that is what we are doing and Adam is just this horrible person who is taking over something that should all be Freddies. It is lunacy at its best. He is filling in for a legend and doing his best to be respectful and sing his heart out. I don't think he is encroaching on Freddie's turf at all and that is what you always moan about. Brian And Roger picked Adam and he isn't hanging on coattails as you always say. He is there because this is how Brian and Roger want it to be and there would be no big QAL tours to bring happiness and Queens's music to millions of people at this point. I am sure it is quite a large number after just about 200 shows. That is no flash in the pan, Icy and he is taking nothing away from Freddie.

You honestly sound bitter about Freddie at times. Just a couple things from you, Freddie was then this now...Freddie's not current...all the while AL is making millions from the legacy Freddie and Queen have left behind.
I get people being busy in life. I don't get how you or anyone can can come to Queen boards and barely post about Freddie and Queen, but gush over AL. It's not that hard to post about it, or to learn about Freddie or Queen on a Queen board. You have said you don't care and don't want to learn more. Then don't preach at me because I don't feel the same way you do about everything Lambert.
Yes, if I want to I sure can go on about Freddie on Queen boards, because I'm a fan of his. And its a Queen board, hello, Freddie played a huge part in the band and the legacy, the four guys did, and what they left the fans with is something amazing...and sometimes not.
I've not said that AL was or is this horrible person. Where have I ever said everything should be all about Freddie? There you go twisting things once again.
Oh great, you say I chase people away from here, must have got that right from SweetCaroline.

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 22:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am not bitter, Icy. Where do you get that from? No, Freddie isn't as current because he has been gone since 1991. How can you discuss anything currently going on that includes anything he has done recently? You can't. There are plenty of places on the Queen board that those things can be discussed ad infinitum, but this is not the right place for it. That is what makes this different. I don't gush all over Adam either. I do love his voice and do think he is the best singer for the show, but have also criticized a number of things esp. his own music.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 22:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I am not bitter, Icy. Where do you get that from? No, Freddie isn't as current because he has been gone since 1991. How can you discuss anything currently going on that includes anything he has done recently? You can't. There are plenty of places on the Queen board that those things can be discussed ad infinitum, but this is not the right place for it. That is what makes this different. I don't gush all over Adam either. I do love his voice and do think he is the best singer for the show, but have also criticized a number of things esp. his own music.

Oh I get it ;-). My own thoughts based on your posts.
Yep, Freddie gone since 1991, but his music and legacy is living on. It's actually pretty remarkable all things considered.
I take you don't know there is currently a Freddie re-release out there focusing on his solo music? I take it you don't. Even if that wasn't out there he could still be discussed on Queen boards, yes even in here. Even by me.

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 23:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, I have read that but go and discuss it on the appropriate thread!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Oct 19, 23:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

No, I have read that but go and discuss it on the appropriate thread!!

LOLOL. Why can you imagine ask you about it here?
What about AL's solo music, do you think that should not be in here? It's not even an AL board.

Posted: 23 Oct 19, 00:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

But he is part of QAL, so I think that could be done!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 23 Oct 19, 21:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have never had a meet and greet with Adam so have never been up close and personal with him. But those who have, ALWAYS mention how really good he “smells!”

Here is a recent tweet confirming this:

“@SlimiHendrix he’s for real the best smelling person i've ever met i would buy a candle of his scent tbh”

“@VICE Musician and great-smelling man @adamlambert sits down with @SlimiHendrix to talk about rosé moms, Egyptian aliens, and how he feels spiritually connected to trees.”

SweetCaroline

Posted: 23 Oct 19, 21:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have never had a meet and greet with Adam so have never been up close and personal with him. But those who have, ALWAYS mention how really good he “smells!”

“@SlimiHendrix he’s for real the best smelling person i've ever met i would buy a candle of his scent tbh”

“@VICE Musician and great-smelling man @adamlambert sits down with @SlimiHendrix to talk about rosé moms, Egyptian aliens, and how he feels spiritually connected to trees.”

SweetCaroline

Posted: 23 Oct 19, 21:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 23 Oct 19, 21:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

What the actual fuck about how he smells???? Is that what you think is newsworthy to bring to QZ????
I suppose you will say I'm stalking you, but you post utter nonsense at times.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 23 Oct 19, 21:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, what have you done to this forum that it is so effed up it prints a post 3 times?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 23 Oct 19, 21:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy, what have you done to this forum that it is so effed up it prints a post 3 times?

Something else for you to blame me for now. Lol. What a weak comeback. You cant even admit that you posted it that many times by mistake?
What have you done to bring up how AL smells to a Queen board, and why would you even post about it, let's be honest here? If I read that on an AL board, it would be nutty enough, but you cut and pasted it, to bring it here, its batshit crazy Do you want us to discuss how ALs shit smells next?
Gosh, must be a slow news day in AL and Glambert land.

MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1718 posts

Posted: 23 Oct 19, 22:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sometimes Adam makes pudding with his boyfriend. Can’t smell perfect everywhere all of the time.

Hotdog