Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Adam’s new label and new music

forum rss feed
Author

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 20:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I am a student of words and vocabulary.


Weren't you a self declared ROck music fan with deep knowledge as well? Same bullshit.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4231 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 22:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

snifflese wrote:

I am a student of words and vocabulary.


Weren't you a self declared ROck music fan with deep knowledge as well? Same bullshit.


Well, if she's that smart, she could look up what "bigging up" means, it's actually on Google, so no snifflese, I didn't come up with the term.
Take a minute to look it up since you want to know what it means, but I'm standing by the explanation I gave earlier.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1220 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 22:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't post tweets or any of that crap (maybe twice I have listed something that was said, but just usually post) but I don't think anyone on ATOP would have a problem with a Freddie post/pic, but since he is not here that is not so applicable, but Roger and Brian often get a mention and people always reply favorably. I don't think people there give it a second thought. They are all part of a band. Just like here they are all part of a band. Maybe all the stuff is not necessary about Adam and there is a lot less than there used to be. I think you have made a point about that with her. But it is still a fan board and that stuff is OK.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4231 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 22:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I don't post tweets or any of that crap (maybe twice I have listed something that was said, but just usually post) but I don't think anyone on ATOP would have a problem with a Freddie post/pic, but since he is not here that is not so applicable, but Roger and Brian often get a mention and people always reply favorably. I don't think people there give it a second thought. They are all part of a band. Just like here they are all part of a band. Maybe all the stuff is not necessary about Adam and there is a lot less than there used to be. I think you have made a point about that with her. But it is still a fan board and that stuff is OK.


Honey, some Glamberts had their nose out of joint when someone started and kept posting in Queen and related info on adamtopia. It was actually legit info, not about Freddie and his friends and family.
So because Freddie's not here that's not applicable? Alrighty then.
Q+AL isn't Queen, although I know you think it is.
I can imagine if I went to adamtopia to post pics, tweets, whatever I find "newsworthy" about freddie and Queen how would go over. I know even by reading over there every now and then, some would be outraged if I did that.
Of course, once again you think what SweetCaroline does is perfectly ok, and after you had fits when Freddie was mentioned in here. Alrighty then. That is exactly what I mean you both seem to forget where you post. This is a Queen board first of all, but treat it as your and SweetCaroline's altar about all things AL. The very fact you think what she does is ok...once again...you couldn't be more wrong. It's not ok to post links to a young baby because AL is also on the picture, not ok to post links to pics of his mother getting married becaause AL was also in the pictures, and not ok to post flight details while AL is actually on the plane...on Queen boards of all places. How many times has SweetCaroline crossed the line by now. Hundreds on both Queen boards. She is surely old enough to know better, but I guess she's stuck in her ways. And here you are patting her on her the back saying it's ok. I'm very sure if AL was on social media, doing promo, these last few weeks she'd be crazy posting about that too. The only reason she isn't, is because he is laying low at least for now. Wait until things gear up for him, she will be back to her usual. I'd bet you $100 bucks on it.
What world do you both live in? You wonder why I both say you are sparkle cows, is because you both live up to it. Glambert code, never say anything less than complimentary to another Glambert.


MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1160 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 02:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That stupid Adamtopia page is run by a bunch of morons. They try to get Adam on the radio and post useless digital chart info as if he’s creating #1 hits.

No wonder Adam Worshippers comes over here acting as though they know the music industry... Adamtopia has a music industry section with a lot of shit information.


Hotdog
snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1220 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 03:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That is why I scroll through ATOP, but if there is anything noteworthy it will be on there. By the way, I haven't streamed Adam (don't know how, don't care) and I have not bought the music this time. I may get the CD when the whole thing is complete. They are not my fav songs by far. So, it is totally unfair to categorize me as a Sparkle Cow, since I really don't fit the parameters.
Of course, I know what big up means. I knew from the first time you said it. It is just weird that I never have heard it and only you and Runner have written that as far as I can tell. On QO I have only ever seen you write that. Much ado about nothing. I am sorry I made an observation. The word etiology is much more interesting then most of the crap on here. Whatever...

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4231 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 03:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

That is why I scroll through ATOP, but if there is anything noteworthy it will be on there. By the way, I haven't streamed Adam (don't know how, don't care) and I have not bought the music this time. I may get the CD when the whole thing is complete. They are not my fav songs by far. So, it is totally unfair to categorize me as a Sparkle Cow, since I really don't fit the parameters.
Of course, I know what big up means. I knew from the first time you said it. It is just weird that I never have heard it and only you and Runner have written that as far as I can tell. On QO I have only ever seen you write that. Much ado about nothing. I am sorry I made an observation. The word etiology is much more interesting then most of the crap on here. Whatever...


I've actually not have kept up with adamtopia lately, I think I've read a few posts when AL suddenly went quiet. But man, some of is just so intrusive IMO.
I listened to AL's latest tracks a couple of times, CT is a grower. Sorry, honest thoughts here, but I can't stand New Eyes and Coming In Hot. And you know what I think about Feel Something, but it's the best song he has done in my books. I'm glad he came through his depression.
Why I say you are a sparkle cow is how you came here, literally ranting me out from your first post in, wanting me to be banned from here and QOL. Lately I say it because you always defend SweetCaroline, the fact you think she does no wrong, and how you always try to deflect on me. You even decided that I'm not human the other day.
Someone else has used the term big up on QOL, just to be clear that I'm jot the only one who has, and I won't mention the name because I don't want it run through the mud here. You don't have to be sorry for that observation of all things, you have said worse about me at times ;-).




Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4231 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 03:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

That stupid Adamtopia page is run by a bunch of morons. They try to get Adam on the radio and post useless digital chart info as if he’s creating #1 hits.

No wonder Adam Worshippers comes over here acting as though they know the music industry... Adamtopia has a music industry section with a lot of shit information.


I've said many times...the fact some Glamberts constantly repeat his music, and repeat watching his videos, just to boost his numbers...to me that's an unfair way to do it. It truly doesn't help AL from what I can see.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1220 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 11:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think all fans do that esp younger ones for the pop stars. That is how they get those streaming numbers. The big numbers from some of the rap and pop people are not organic. I agree it is crap, but that is what they do to make someone seem more popular. I don't think Adam's fans are alone in this. But, as I said, I don't stream. I am not contributing to this!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4231 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 14:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I think all fans do that esp younger ones for the pop stars. That is how they get those streaming numbers. The big numbers from some of the rap and pop people are not organic. I agree it is crap, but that is what they do to make someone seem more popular. I don't think Adam's fans are alone in this. But, as I said, I don't stream. I am not contributing to this!


To me, it's dishonest. If I like something, I'd rather have a physical copy, music, movies, books.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4351 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 03:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Velvet Side A sounds really good on my stereo. I’m mad that they don’t put CD players in cars anymore. You have to transfer the music to a flash card.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4231 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 04:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm reading past threads on QOL tonight.
Here is what SweetCaroline aka CNB said on page 262 of the The Big Q&AL Chat Thread ( subforum in Fried Chicken ) on QOL..it's a ( another )doozy.

" A true artist doesn't have to cancel concerts because they don't know how to take care of their voice!:

With AL having recently cancelled a few appearances recently , now what do you have to say about that?

Pretty sure you will have no answer, or you will excuse him, or say I'm stalking you again. If you can run here to bitch about what I post on QOL, I can ask your thoughts on a fkd up statement you made, SweetCaroline.
I've told you a few times, I hope your words don't come back to bite you in the ass. AL has cancelled appearances, even a live show, these last few weeks.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1220 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 01:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Appearances are not concerts where money has to be refunded and all sorts of crap. It is really bad for Adams career and promo that this had to happen, but cancelling a concert would be a real headache for QAL. I guess the one is better than the other, but they both suck. No one knows if it was voice related. I rather doubt that and pretty sure it wasn't because he doesn't take care of his voice. They said he looked ill on the Ryan show. You can't equate missing concerts due to voice issues and being ill and missing appearances. Not the same thing to me at all. And don;t you jut love throwing this back at Caroline. You are wrong here!

For the record you just proved what a nasty stalker you are. I can't believe you would go back and find a post someone made and put it on here. I think you were railing at her last week about saying something about someone from QOL who might be a certain person here. She doesn't drag whole statements over. You did this to me also on a post from a long time ago. You lost the argument about being a stalker as you just showed your true colors. I hope everybody sees this on here. Be careful what you say as Icy may bring it back or post it on another Queen forum. Shame on you!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4351 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 02:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Big QAL Chat Room In Fried Chicken? That took a lot of digging and proves that my dear friend Icy desperately needs another hobby!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4351 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 02:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Furthermore, there are 1,072 pages in that thread and icy searched for page 262? Yikes! I’m retired but I still have more important things to do on a daily basis than to try and prove a frivolous point that way.

Like snifflese said, it has never been reported exactly why those TV appearances were cancelled. I have only said I hope it does not have to do with smoking or vaping.

Again, that QOL thread was started in 2014. I didn’t look to see if icy is still posting on it in 2019.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4351 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 02:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just looked again. JLP locked the thread on November 10, 2015. Surprised he didn’t delete it like he did other Lambert threads.

Icy, could you start knitting or embroidery or stamp collecting?

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4231 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 03:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Just looked again. JLP locked the thread on November 10, 2015. Surprised he didn’t delete it like he did other Lambert threads.

Icy, could you start knitting or embroidery or stamp collecting?


So what, sometimes I read past threads, no biggie there.
I notice how you don't have anything to say about AL and his cancelling his recent shows. Hmm.
Could you at least own what you said back then in recent light of things? Didn’t think so.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1220 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 03:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

She said voice related issues and I think he is just ill and it isn't concerts, so it is nothing to take back. Ignoring your ugly behavior, are we?

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4231 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 03:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Furthermore, there are 1,072 pages in that thread and icy searched for page 262? Yikes! I’m retired but I still have more important things to do on a daily basis than to try and prove a frivolous point that way.

Like snifflese said, it has never been reported exactly why those TV appearances were cancelled. I have only said I hope it does not have to do with smoking or vaping.

Again, that QOL thread was started in 2014. I didn’t look to see if icy is still posting on it in 2019.


Nope, I didn't search, I was simply reading. I wasn't searching for anything. I was reading and you posted some real crap in that thread. I just wanted to know what you thought about AL cancelling in light of what you had said then.
Since AL smoked ( dont know if he still uses it )pot, is that not taking care of his voice, and does that not make him a true artist? Just wondering get if you changed your stance at all.
More important things to do, you say, ok then.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4231 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 03:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

She said voice related issues and I think he is just ill and it isn't concerts, so it is nothing to take back. Ignoring your ugly behavior, are we?


So because it's not concerts he cancelled, even I know he cancelled Iheart where he was supposed to perform.
Nothing to take back you say, she can't even say what she thinks now lol.
Thanks for proving my point, snifflese and SweetCaroline.