Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Part Three: New thread while Thor and Lee's book is in Publication

forum rss feed
Author

CHEVYMAN user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1056 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jun 19, 18:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So guess what guys a useless banter means something that is a waste of time how sweet.wow,!I would've never thought of such a word.Excellent wording for something unimportant everyone have a nice wednesday.

Posted: 26 Jun 19, 22:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shilling, hello haven"t seen you on fb this is were I find you.

Posted: 27 Jun 19, 03:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Goodnight all

Deedree user not visiting Queenzone.com
Deedree
Rocker: 21 posts

Posted: 27 Jun 19, 03:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks Thor for the update - very exciting!

Posted: 27 Jun 19, 17:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good morning all or should I say good afternoon .Deedee I always miss you on fb you are in a different time zone.So I'm glad to see your lovely post here.Keep doing it girl.I will try to catch you before you go to work on your time.You miss so much of our chats.

Annie65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 27 Jun 19, 21:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for the update Thor! I’m not very chatty here but I always check in for updates. :)

emdee0809 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 138 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 19, 01:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thor and Lee- thanks for checking in and letting us know the progress of your book.

I know there are no questions being answered by Thor, but does anyone know if this would be the last thing that needs to be done in this publishing process?

Hello everyone- hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend!!

Posted: 28 Jun 19, 02:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Emdee, Google it maybe it can tell you the ending process on book publication I have no Idea.

Posted: 28 Jun 19, 02:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Emdee, I think maybe the last step is the printing process after everything is checked and in place just a wild guess.

FreddieDarling user not visiting Queenzone.com
FreddieDarling
Bohemian: 576 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 19, 18:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thought the lovely Peeps of QZ might like to see my finally completed 5D Freddie picture! It's only taken about 2 months! Yikes!

Have a great weekend , Peeps!

Attachment: 2019628853390354.jpg 658 KB
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Perk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 130 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 19, 20:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey everyone hey @Thundergod I'm glad we started a new one it was getting a little out of hand. what did we get to 350? Well I'm here I have just been depressed lately. I'm here though now and I'm glad I was missed thanks for those of you who reached out on Facebook. That was so nice to hear from you all. Thor I know you are busy I miss you and Lee though :/ I hope you guys get a break now and then and come talk to us. I miss all of you. Things have gotten quiet in the fandom in the past week or so. Even the trolls are quiet which is rather eerie honestly.

Posted: 28 Jun 19, 20:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddieDarling wrote:

Thought the lovely Peeps of QZ might like to see my finally completed 5D Freddie picture! It's only taken about 2 months! Yikes!

Have a great weekend , Peeps!

Wow that's awesome what did you use to make it?

Posted: 28 Jun 19, 21:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perk, glad you are back sorry about your struggle with depression I know where you are coming from.Its no fun it's like your on a rollercoaster and you don't ever get off.I think everybody misses Thor andclee I know I do.its for a good cause and well worth it.Im so jealous Freddie Dearling is so creative she can do anything she says she has no imagination but the thing she does with the dolls is amazing.She is truly a gifted lady.Girl if you ever need anyone to chat with PM me i don't mind at all.

FreddieDarling

Posted: 28 Jun 19, 21:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Perk,

Thank you for your kind words re my Freddie picture.

Everyone has been too kind, though. It's a very easy but time consuming process of sticking faceted coloured resin tiles onto a stick backed graph with coded letters and numbers on.

It did take a LONG time as there were over 12,750 resin pieces to stick on, but there's truly no artistry to it, and it's rewarding to see the picture come to life. Especially when it's such a lovely subject as our Freddie.

These kits(which are absolutely complete , graph, coloured tiles, sorting dish, tweezers, dabbing own, dabbing "cement" and even zip-loc baggies to store each colour) are very very cheap on eBay and Amazon. There are several Freddie ones. They bear the odd titled p of 5D Diamond Painting !

They are basically like painting by numbers but easier!

I empathize with your depression as it is something I suffer from myself and it can be a hard cross to bare. I hope that your spirits will soon be lifted, and that you will remain in happier times.

Kindest Regards to all on Thors QZ .:-)

FreddieDarling

FreddieDarling

Posted: 28 Jun 19, 21:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddieDarling

Posted: 28 Jun 19, 21:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Typo Alert

Dabbing Pen not Dabbing Own!

Damnit DAMNIT DAMNIT !

Posted: 28 Jun 19, 22:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie Darling .been missing you girly hit me up on fb.

Katydyd5 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 519 posts

Posted: 29 Jun 19, 00:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddieDarling, your picture is amazing. Thanks for explaining the process. I looked at it several times trying to see how you'd done it. It sounds like it would take a lot of patience to complete the picture. I did take a look at Amazon to see what was available and there are some really pretty pictures. Those of Freddie really tempt me, but I know I don't have that kind of patience.

Good to see you Perk!

Posted: 29 Jun 19, 00:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When I have down swings in my depression all I can manage is to make it to work and it's a huge struggle to even do that. I recently got in trouble at work over an attendance issue. It was really not a big deal but I did do the crime as they say. I could have handled it better and it was partly my fault as I didn't like call in right or something to do with work policy. Luckily I'm a good employee and my bosses love me so I had to take the hit of the write up but it was not a new occurrence. Depression makes everything hard. Even grocery shopping is a struggle. No one who doesn't suffer from it gets it. It's really aggravating. I get the "what do you have to be depressed about" speech all the time and I'm like OMG that isn't how it freaking works! Also the damn, pollen in this city is at insanely high levels which is killing me and the only way to fix it is medicine that makes me sleepy on top of my fun insomnia/oversleeping from the depression.....sooooo fun! I take meds but they aren't perfect. I'm on too many as it is. Oh well it's why I love the show Supernatural because one of the stars on that show has depression and he does charity for a lot of mental health charities and has a slogan that is "Always Keep Fighting" It's a good show, but I've stayed a true fan because of that slogan and their awesome policy of acceptance to all their fans. The two stars of that show are amazing to their fans much like Freddie was, which is why that fandom is equally as loyal as this one. :) I'll make it through this I always do it's just a uphill battle as you all know. Thanks... Oh the Diamond pic things Freddie darling because I do cross stitch and when I try to buy a kit or whatever for that I see those. I'm not sure cause it's a lot of pieces to keep up with where as I can stick the kits for cross stitch in a drawer and it's all good. I don't know. I might try some time. I also have a bit of OCD but not in the fun keep everything clean and organized way more in the I make a mistake on my project and I can't just deal I have to like start over it's sad lol. I'd have little bead things everywhere if I did that.

Posted: 29 Jun 19, 00:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well perk, they give me cymbalta for my depression it works real well for me with little side effects.I also have PTSD and it works for that .I have anxiety and they give me buspar and something for insomnia because I don't sleep well.So with complex PTSD I know what your going through plus I have ADHD so I have dealt with that.I chose no meds for that.I control that with diet myself.They may need to change your meds especially if you been on them for a long time.Hang in there things will improve.