Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Mentioning Adam In Forums

forum rss feed
Author

Metropolis user not visiting Queenzone.com
Metropolis
Bohemian: 173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 19, 02:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mentioning Adam Lambert in Queenzone forums has the same effect as starting WW3.

It's not even exaggerating it's just the truth at this point

stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2275 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 19, 06:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's not quite that bad is it?


This place used to be great, but now it is an absolute joke.



For serious Queen discussion, please visit



http://www.queenforum.net



Stick user not visiting Queenzone.com
Act ridiculous invite ridicule

Bohemian: 529 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 19, 08:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, you wouldn't take a shit in the living room or kitchen. You do that crap in the toilet.

stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2275 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 19, 09:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How odd


This place used to be great, but now it is an absolute joke.



For serious Queen discussion, please visit



http://www.queenforum.net



rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2580 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 19, 10:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Seven years and counting and still the same few have to rain on everyone's parade just because they don't like the current situation, sad but it is what it is.

Freddie rey user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 369 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 19, 11:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

it's really true. I'm not a big fan of this collaboration, but basically becouse since this collaboration started, Bri and Rog didn't stop comparing him to Freddie. Just the opposite to Paul Rodges, and that's makes me feel angry. Anyway, it's true that Freddie will never be replace, but let's be honest, Adam sings quite very well. Just check the last live version of Machines


Queen is the best
stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2275 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 19, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Agreed mate. Aside from getting the lyrics wrong very briefly, that Live rendition of Machines was awesome.


This place used to be great, but now it is an absolute joke.



For serious Queen discussion, please visit



http://www.queenforum.net



Freddie rey user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 369 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 19, 18:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

in the second night, the song was awesome in total:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWllOh9hKcs


Queen is the best
mariah carey user not visiting Queenzone.com
mariah carey
Bohemian: 172 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 19, 18:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

these fights are so dumb

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2580 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 19, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denise. wrote:

Don't mention that deluded fanny AL on this forum he has no talent and without Queen's music is as bland as a fart in a gale force wind.
Real rock n roll singers have talent where talent show contestants are as plastic as an Asda carrier bag.


OMG you're like a broken piece of plastic going round and round on a turntable and stopping at the same point each time. Same shit different day, do you really not bore yourself?



Metropolis user not visiting Queenzone.com
Metropolis
Bohemian: 173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 19, 21:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Annnnnd here we go again

stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2275 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 19, 21:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Constant this shit.


This place used to be great, but now it is an absolute joke.



For serious Queen discussion, please visit



http://www.queenforum.net



Metropolis user not visiting Queenzone.com
Metropolis
Bohemian: 173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 19, 23:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is actually splitting the fandom that's been around since Queen formed in 1970.

Adam Supporters VS Adam Haters

How did this happen so quickly? Adam's literally only been with Brian and Roger for 8 years.

Now this entire forum is just a huge argument over this guy

stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2275 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 19, 06:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Couldn't agree more. Such a shame.


This place used to be great, but now it is an absolute joke.



For serious Queen discussion, please visit



http://www.queenforum.net



The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 145 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 19, 08:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Denise. wrote:

Don't mention that deluded fanny AL on this forum he has no talent and without Queen's music is as bland as a fart in a gale force wind.
Real rock n roll singers have talent where talent show contestants are as plastic as an Asda carrier bag.


OMG you're like a broken piece of plastic going round and round on a turntable and stopping at the same point each time. Same shit different day, do you really not bore yourself?



rockchic, we The Circle of Eidolon have read and agreed with your reply to the above post written by Denise. You have done well to answer the usual shallow pool with an answer of any kind .

You however have asked a redundant question. Asking this forum member "do you not bore yourself?" This question is impossible for Denise to answer. In order to bore yourself you first need intelligence and a grip on reality.

We The Circle of Eidolon respectfully ask you to be aware that Denise is endowed with neither quality. . . In their hateful fog of bitterness Denise is aware of nothing that any other person would call reality.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken

stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2275 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 19, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lol this place just gets better!!


This place used to be great, but now it is an absolute joke.



For serious Queen discussion, please visit



http://www.queenforum.net



freddies bell end user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 97 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 19, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I’m a fan of Queen again because of Adam Lambert. He ruled American Idol. If you didn’t watch his season, you’re a fool. He is the only singer to have me watch that stupid show and look forward to it.

Adam has changed the game and is a pioneer. Not only is he a cool dude, but he serves as a role model for today’s youth. I will help start the Lamberts Youth organization. We will have a LYO manual which will be distributed in Spanish at the border stations for our test group.

stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2275 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 19, 19:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam has definitely breathed a new lease of life into Queen.


This place used to be great, but now it is an absolute joke.



For serious Queen discussion, please visit



http://www.queenforum.net



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3579 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 19, 20:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

freddies bell end wrote:

I’m a fan of Queen again because of Adam Lambert. He ruled American Idol. If you didn’t watch his season, you’re a fool. He is the only singer to have me watch that stupid show and look forward to it.

Adam has changed the game and is a pioneer. Not only is he a cool dude, but he serves as a role model for today’s youth. I will help start the Lamberts Youth organization. We will have a LYO manual which will be distributed in Spanish at the border stations for our test group.


You are a Queen fan becuase of Lameturd? Are you fucking kidding me? This tool had nothing to do with Queen at all. He is a hired karaoke twat who is destroying this once glorious songs. Insane May can say "Freddie would have loved it" to justify this tragedy as often as he wants. QAL is a sad joke!
And what is Lameturd pioneering??? In being a wanker?

He has a youth organisation? Well MJ had something like that as well....

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2580 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 19, 20:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Circle of Eidolon wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Denise. wrote:

Don't mention that deluded fanny AL on this forum he has no talent and without Queen's music is as bland as a fart in a gale force wind.
Real rock n roll singers have talent where talent show contestants are as plastic as an Asda carrier bag.


OMG you're like a broken piece of plastic going round and round on a turntable and stopping at the same point each time. Same shit different day, do you really not bore yourself?



rockchic, we The Circle of Eidolon have read and agreed with your reply to the above post written by Denise. You have done well to answer the usual shallow pool with an answer of any kind .

You however have asked a redundant question. Asking this forum member "do you not bore yourself?" This question is impossible for Denise to answer. In order to bore yourself you first need intelligence and a grip on reality.

We The Circle of Eidolon respectfully ask you to be aware that Denise is endowed with neither quality. . . In their hateful fog of bitterness Denise is aware of nothing that any other person would call reality.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken


Yeah I should have known better than to ask a question and expect a sensible response lol.