Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Mentioning Adam In Forums

forum rss feed
Author

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2092 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 19, 20:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

freddies bell end wrote:

I’m a fan of Queen again because of Adam Lambert. He ruled American Idol. If you didn’t watch his season, you’re a fool. He is the only singer to have me watch that stupid show and look forward to it.

Adam has changed the game and is a pioneer. Not only is he a cool dude, but he serves as a role model for today’s youth. I will help start the Lamberts Youth organization. We will have a LYO manual which will be distributed in Spanish at the border stations for our test group.


You are a Queen fan becuase of Lameturd? Are you fucking kidding me? This tool had nothing to do with Queen at all. He is a hired karaoke twat who is destroying this once glorious songs. Insane May can say "Freddie would have loved it" to justify this tragedy as often as he wants. QAL is a sad joke!
And what is Lameturd pioneering??? In being a wanker?

He has a youth organisation? Well MJ had something like that as well....

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1955 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 19, 20:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Circle of Eidolon wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Denise. wrote:

Don't mention that deluded fanny AL on this forum he has no talent and without Queen's music is as bland as a fart in a gale force wind.
Real rock n roll singers have talent where talent show contestants are as plastic as an Asda carrier bag.


OMG you're like a broken piece of plastic going round and round on a turntable and stopping at the same point each time. Same shit different day, do you really not bore yourself?



rockchic, we The Circle of Eidolon have read and agreed with your reply to the above post written by Denise. You have done well to answer the usual shallow pool with an answer of any kind .

You however have asked a redundant question. Asking this forum member "do you not bore yourself?" This question is impossible for Denise to answer. In order to bore yourself you first need intelligence and a grip on reality.

We The Circle of Eidolon respectfully ask you to be aware that Denise is endowed with neither quality. . . In their hateful fog of bitterness Denise is aware of nothing that any other person would call reality.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken


Yeah I should have known better than to ask a question and expect a sensible response lol.



rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1955 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 19, 20:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

freddies bell end wrote:

I’m a fan of Queen again because of Adam Lambert. He ruled American Idol. If you didn’t watch his season, you’re a fool. He is the only singer to have me watch that stupid show and look forward to it.

Adam has changed the game and is a pioneer. Not only is he a cool dude, but he serves as a role model for today’s youth. I will help start the Lamberts Youth organization. We will have a LYO manual which will be distributed in Spanish at the border stations for our test group.


You are a Queen fan becuase of Lameturd? Are you fucking kidding me? This tool had nothing to do with Queen at all. He is a hired karaoke twat who is destroying this once glorious songs. Insane May can say "Freddie would have loved it" to justify this tragedy as often as he wants. QAL is a sad joke!
And what is Lameturd pioneering??? In being a wanker?

He has a youth organisation? Well MJ had something like that as well....


Ooops, he rattled your cage lol. It might surprise you to know there's a lot of Queen fans now because of Adam, one's who got interested in Queen through seeing the shows. Another very interesting fact is most of Adam's fans are far more respectful to Brian & Roger than some Queen fans - funny that.



Metropolis user not visiting Queenzone.com
Metropolis
Bohemian: 140 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 19, 22:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's true that there are more Queen fans now because Brian and Roger are touring again with Adam, but some of these"fans" have never even heard the original versions.

Personally, I think that's really sad, but yes, Adam's presence allows Brian and Roger to perform again, which is spreading the word about Queen.

Whether he's giving people a good impression, though, I can't say.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1955 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jul 19, 07:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Metropolis wrote:

It's true that there are more Queen fans now because Brian and Roger are touring again with Adam, but some of these"fans" have never even heard the original versions.

Personally, I think that's really sad, but yes, Adam's presence allows Brian and Roger to perform again, which is spreading the word about Queen.

Whether he's giving people a good impression, though, I can't say.


I'm on an Adam fan site and there's a lot of the fans who either got into Adam through already being Queen fans (like me) or have now started listening to original Queen music through seeing the shows with Adam. Obviously there are some who only see the shows and would actually prefer Adam solo as well. They also post all of Brian & Roger's instagram posts and take an interest in the songs, who wrote them etc and they are very respectful to Queen and Freddie's legacy, far more than some Queen fans in a lot of cases.

Judging from comments on social media people generally love the shows and the way Adam performs so I'd say he's certainly not harming Queen's legacy.



Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2448 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jul 19, 09:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There is also thousands that despise Adam Lambert making a complete pigs ear of singing Queens music.
Lambert still has not got one song that is memorable to anyone he is completely useless as a solo artist but Queen keep him a float.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1955 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jul 19, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denise. wrote:

There is also thousands that despise Adam Lambert making a complete pigs ear of singing Queens music.
Lambert still has not got one song that is memorable to anyone he is completely useless as a solo artist but Queen keep him a float.


Yep some don't like him with Queen just like some didn't like Paul Rodgers with them and no doubt that would be the same no matter who was singing with them, we don't all love the same things but for the most part the people at the shows come away loving the show and either loving Adam or at least respecting him. The majority of the people disliking him have never been to a show and know nothing about him.






Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2448 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jul 19, 21:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I do not respect anyone who has not got a pedigree to prove and Adam has not.
Paul Rodgers i do respect and he is worthy as a great rock and roller, Adam only wishes and pretends he is a rock n roller and Brian does his utmost to make him sound like
he is a star when truthfully Lambert is just celebrity fodder.

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jul 19, 02:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denise. wrote:

I do not respect anyone who has not got a pedigree to prove and Adam has not.
Paul Rodgers i do respect and he is worthy as a great rock and roller, Adam only wishes and pretends he is a rock n roller and Brian does his utmost to make him sound like
he is a star when truthfully Lambert is just celebrity fodder.


We The Circle of Eidolon have yet again read a post which is at best confusing. You Denise seem to have confused human beings with dogs.

Dogs have pedigrees, it proves bloodline and whether an animal has come from good stock.

Singers, like all humans have history. Life produces history, history of all sorts.

The Circle of Eidolon understands your history of short comings, we can only hope that in the future, when you look back, history will prove you to have learned and improved from where you are now. . . . Though in all likelihood we believe that your ability to improve is limited to the point of being unable to advance.

With your limited understanding of life we expect you to have learned nothing from this.

The Circle of Eidolon tells the truth, a truth, you Denise, will never accept

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jul 19, 02:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denise. wrote:


Lambert still has not got one song that is memorable to anyone he is completely useless as a solo artist but Queen keep him a float.


How little you remember.

The Circle of Eidolon is very aware, unlike you Denise, that a few weeks ago you told a different story. The story of how Adam Lambert was the reason for Queens success in 2019. You claimed he brought them an audience.

We ask you Denise how does someone so utterly useless in your eyes command such a huge following.

You can not even learn from your own posts.

This will teach you nothing but will go some way to re-enforcing what many already believe about you.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken, argument from you Denise is useless.

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2448 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jul 19, 08:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Circle of Eidolon Stop making lies up i said no such thing about Nellie Lambert been Queens success in 2019, You are deluded and need to get out more instead of replying back to me wasting your time.
Go and join the Samaritans and try to be helpful instead of been a first class cunt on here.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jul 19, 12:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denise. wrote:

Circle of Eidolon stop making me look stupid I did say that about Nellie Lambert been Queens success in 2019, I am deluded and need to get out more instead of replying to vastly better educated people and wasting my time.

I might call the Samaritans and try to get help instead of been a first class cunt on here.


Good for you Denise. . . Good for you.

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2448 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jul 19, 18:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony That is all you do spam messages in my name to make you look clever, What a sad cunt you really are.
You cannot argue your case because your a complete simpleton.
No one cares a fuck about your petty spamming on here so fill your boots, you make me laugh every time because you cannot get your own way, what a spoilt little twat you are.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jul 19, 11:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denise. wrote:

Vocal Harmony That is me all over I try to look clever, What a sad cunt I am.
You cannot argue with this because I'm a complete simpleton.
No one cares a fuck about my petty spamming on here so I'll fill my boots, and cry to myself every time because i cannot get my own way, what a spoilt little twat I am.


Again Denise you've hit the nail on the head and few would argue with your acurate self assessment

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2448 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jul 19, 11:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony Takes a sad cunt to know a sad cunt - get it?

Metropolis user not visiting Queenzone.com
Metropolis
Bohemian: 140 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jul 19, 05:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I regret even starting this thread

This is even sadder than the flame wars threads

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jul 19, 13:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denise. wrote:

Vocal Harmony Takes a sad cunt to know a sad cunt - get it?


Well done Denise, yes I do indeed get it. At least you now recognise your self.,.. However could you explain which version of you has spotted this. . .

I mean is this Gerry looking at Denise, Happystar looking at Denise, Denise looking at Mr right. . . . Mr Right seeing what everyone knew bout Gerry. . .

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2448 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jul 19, 17:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony Stop over thinking you will burn out that one cell out in your fluffy little brain sweetie.
Tut tut...........

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jul 19, 23:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparks, in your rush to condemn you have missed the glaringly obvious.
Vocal Harmony is showing you the shallowness of your replies. You Sparks seem happy to attempt to appear morally superior though through your choice of subject and wording you achieve nothing.

By simple manipulation of the words that you write, you become the target of your own narrow views.. . .
If you had anything of substance in your lexicon of simple protest you Sparks would easily be able to construct valid points and a solid foundation on which to build your argument. You, of course, do none of these things, you again fail to learn by failing to see and understand.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken. You Sparks will hear nothing




Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2448 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 07:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Circle of Eidolon Here is a valid point for you and your self righteous posts - FUCK OFF.
Stick your posts up your shitty ass.