Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Brian's lost it again ...

forum rss feed
Author

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3579 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 17:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miracle. wrote:

i can just see Lambert in the Rocky Horror Show as the sweet transvestite !


RHS is way too classy for him. He is in for a off broadway trash musical

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 17:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam is happy, making millions, living and traveling in high style, and you sad people are on here making fun of him. I wonder who has the better deal?

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3579 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 18:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Adam is happy, making millions, living and traveling in high style, and you sad people are on here making fun of him. I wonder who has the better deal?


His "famous" days are numbered. Sure he might collect the cheques but it must be depressing to see that noone cares for him outside the QAL comfort zone. In a few years time his bill wont be paid from Maylor anymore

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 18:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Adam is happy, making millions, living and traveling in high style, and you sad people are on here making fun of him. I wonder who has the better deal?


He admitted a few months ago he was depressed. Things aren't always as they seem.
Is money that important for you that he has. Fuck that, I'd rather have the guy happy and healthy more than what money can buy.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3579 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 18:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would be depressed as well if I destroyed one of the most precious bands of all time

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 18:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yep, they must have wanted them to die because they certainly didn’t want them to “carry on” without Freddie, whether it was with Paul or Adam or anybody else! Queen was over without Freddie! How dare you continue to use that name without him? That is exactly what went on with Paul and again with Adam! On and on and on and on! If it wasn’t Adam and someone else the knives would have come out for them,

I’ve said it before. I came to the QOL forum with great enthusiasm and excitement for the amazing collaboration of Adam and his heroes only to be greeted with hateful, nasty crap about how dare anyone ever commit the sacrilege of singing with these guys let alone a runner-up from American Idol? Hate? Yes, Adam has been the victim of non-stop hate for 8 years, which is totally outrageous and ridiculous.

Again, watch the amazing interviews on The Show Must Go On documentary by Freddie, Adam, Brian, Roger, etc. It is all there for the haters and doubters about the 50 year history and evolution of Queen.



Wtf again? Seriously, what are you on...planet fierce or something?
You are digging your heels in that Queen fans wanted Brian Roger and John to die excuse some Queen fans didn't like some of what they did or currently do in the years since Freddie died. You didn't like Q+PR, so at best you are a hypocrite, at worst you take joy in labelling Queen fans in the worst way possible. You are much worse than the people you think are trolls. Basically, you prove that you hate Queen fans now. Bad enough when you spread shit about me, but now you do it regarding all Queen fans.
You came to QOL to acusse someone of being another person and to spam and promote AL. Your posts are pretty much still over there. I dare you to post the shit about Queen fans wanting the other three members to die with Freddie over there. You don't and you can't, because you likely wouldnt get away with it. But you run here to spread your lies about all Queen fans now. You twisted, sick, person that you are even to say it, not be sorry and here you are digging your heels in. And you wonder why you get called out.

Why don't you watch Freddie with the other three members of Queen. That's more important and worthy than a so called documentary to hype up AL.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 18:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Queen fans wanted Queen music and Brian, Roger and John to all die the day Freddie died. They can’t stand that the show has gone on! Unbelievable!



Quoting this again in case anyone tries to defend the craziness from SweetCaroline.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3579 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 20:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miracle. wrote:

Good post "Iron Butterfly" and tell her to take "Vocal Harmony" with her because she is no Queen fan either.


yup the retarded three ;)

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 21:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For someone who is a Freddie fan, you must spend an awful lot of time snooping on ATOP and other Adam fan sites since you know the buzz words and what they do and say over there! Funny for someone who couldn't care less about QAL!!!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 21:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You really twist things that people say Icy. That isn't what I meant and you know it.

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 262 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 21:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Miracle. wrote:

i can just see Lambert in the Rocky Horror Show as the sweet transvestite !


RHS is way too classy for him. He is in for a off broadway trash musical


Adam in the Rocky Horror picture show. :)
http://youtu.be/hpWRmTvuyG8

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 21:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And Icy, maybe some of us don't enjoy watching very old recordings and youtubes of Queen. It is much more enjoyable to go to a live concert and have the total experience. There is something for each of us. We don't have to like what you do. I prefer a concert with QAL here and now to watching old recordings. I would always prefer a live show than some old youtube before technology improved as much as it has. To each his own.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 22:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

And Icy, maybe some of us don't enjoy watching very old recordings and youtubes of Queen. It is much more enjoyable to go to a live concert and have the total experience. There is something for each of us. We don't have to like what you do. I prefer a concert with QAL here and now to watching old recordings. I would always prefer a live show than some old youtube before technology improved as much as it has. To each his own.


If people don't enjoy watching Queen, I wouldn't call that a fan. You are digging your own holes here today saying you don't care about the history of Queen, you don't want to discuss them, and now that some people don't like to watch Queen. You speak for yourself here.
Again, why are you even here?

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 8054 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 23:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

maybe some of us don't enjoy watching very old recordings and youtubes of Queen.


It is quite ironic that sniffy does not enjoy old Queen recordings, but yet considers herself a Queen fan.





Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 23:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

snifflese wrote:

maybe some of us don't enjoy watching very old recordings and youtubes of Queen.


It is quite ironic that sniffy does not enjoy old Queen recordings, but yet considers herself a Queen fan.




Do you smell bullshit, because I do.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 19, 00:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't watch old youtubes of Iron Maiden or any of my favorite bands. I am busy and have a lot more important things to do. I like concerts, not nostalgia. But of course you people have a problem with everyone and everything. You do what makes you happy and so will I.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 19, 01:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I don't watch old youtubes of Iron Maiden or any of my favorite bands. I am busy and have a lot more important things to do. I like concerts, not nostalgia. But of course you people have a problem with everyone and everything. You do what makes you happy and so will I.


So, you aren't an Iron Maiden fan since you don't watch their old youtubes.
I doubt you are even a rock fan.
I think if you were a fan of anyone's, you would be interested in learning more, or even watching at least some of the history. But oh no, you don't care, you can't be bothered.
You are busy you say, but you have tried and failed to defend SweetCaroline and all thousands of times.
You are a joke. You keep raging and crying about how you think AL doesn't get credit on Queen boards and you don't even care about the history before Q+AL. What a laughing stock you and SweetCaroline are being here. Last laugh is going to be on you both.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 19, 04:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, you are so full of it I can smell you all the way to the East Coast. You should talk to my kids about what kind of a fan I am. My son was home from overseas this week and we spent hours checking out new videos from METAL BANDS!! That is my secret pleasure. We particularly watched things from Avantasia since my son recently saw them in Japan. But, I shouldn't have to tell you that as it is none of your business. I do stick up for Caroline since you have hounded her for the last 8 or 9 years and it is disgusting. I don't think Adam gets much credit here but it is more the nasty things that upset me. People can discuss without resorting to the the smears and filthiness that appears on this board. It is really sad how some "grownups" comport themselves!! I have limited time and all I need to know is that I have always enjoyed Queen's music and I always will. I don't need to know about some stupid cape and crown and the other BS that you consider so important. I think when people read here they can see who will be laughed at and it sure isn't me.
Being a Queen fan sure hasn't done much for your image. It could use a rework! You are a little old for a "mean Girl"!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 19, 04:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, you are so full of it I can smell you all the way to the East Coast. You should talk to my kids about what kind of a fan I am. My son was home from overseas this week and we spent hours checking out new videos from METAL BANDS!! That is my secret pleasure. We particularly watched things from Avantasia since my son recently saw them in Japan. But, I shouldn't have to tell you that as it is none of your business. I do stick up for Caroline since you have hounded her for the last 8 or 9 years and it is disgusting. I don't think Adam gets much credit here but it is more the nasty things that upset me. People can discuss without resorting to the the smears and filthiness that appears on this board. It is really sad how some "grownups" comport themselves!! I have limited time and all I need to know is that I have always enjoyed Queen's music and I always will. I don't need to know about some stupid cape and crown and the other BS that you consider so important. I think when people read here they can see who will be laughed at and it sure isn't me.
Being a Queen fan sure hasn't done much for your image. It could use a rework! You are a little old for a "mean Girl"!


Why would I want to talk to your kids? You make it obvious that you aren't a Queen fan.
Let's not forget the shit you have said about me here, from your first post here. Cry the victim all you want, but your game is up.
You don't know me, let alone how old is am. At least I can speak for myself. You are basically SweetCarolines defender and mouthpiece.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3579 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 19, 05:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Most lunatic Glamtarts

1 SC (she lost the plot now finally)

2 sniff hates Freddie, says she is a fan from the 70s, says "no one cares about the deceased singer", has no clue about Queen and no interest in their history

3 VH not that insane like the other 2 but also someone who believes Lamebird is a huge star and is undersold

4 Rockchick anyone calling herself Rockchick but loving Lameturd is pure irony. Has no clue about Rock music at all but sureley not as mentally disturbed as #1 & 2.

There you have it. The 4 Lameturd musketeers. People who love a talentfree clown with a goat ' s voice whose only achievement is to destroy great rock songs from the past. 4 people. Says it all.....