Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Brian's lost it again ...

forum rss feed
Author

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2784 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 14:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miracle. wrote:

So you class Adam Lambert as a guest for Queen+ so if that is the case then a guest should not sabotage a Queen forum like this one, you Lambert fans have other sites
especially for your twisted fantasies so go and use it and stop all the fighting on Queens web site.

Every now and then you're quite funny.

Jazz+ user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jazz+
Deity: 2571 posts

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 15:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah and every now and then you go away from this site and give us all a real nice break love.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2747 posts

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 16:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miracle. wrote:

Yeah and every now and then you go away from this site and give us all a real nice break love.

Soon QAL is over and all the Glamtarts will go back under their rocks again. I think SC will stay and Accuse Maylor for letting Lamebird sink into obscurity.

Jazz+

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 16:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lambert will end up like "Divine" in years to come (fat drag queen and useless.)

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 16:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miracle. wrote:

Lambert will end up like "Divine" in years to come (fat drag queen and useless.)

He is already useless. And he is overweight as well. Fat is just a matter of time

Jazz+

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i can just see Lambert in the Rocky Horror Show as the sweet transvestite !

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 17:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miracle. wrote:

RHS is way too classy for him. He is in for a off broadway trash musical

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1219 posts

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 17:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam is happy, making millions, living and traveling in high style, and you sad people are on here making fun of him. I wonder who has the better deal?

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 18:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Adam is happy, making millions, living and traveling in high style, and you sad people are on here making fun of him. I wonder who has the better deal?

His "famous" days are numbered. Sure he might collect the cheques but it must be depressing to see that noone cares for him outside the QAL comfort zone. In a few years time his bill wont be paid from Maylor anymore

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4154 posts

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 18:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

He admitted a few months ago he was depressed. Things aren't always as they seem.
Is money that important for you that he has. Fuck that, I'd rather have the guy happy and healthy more than what money can buy.

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 18:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would be depressed as well if I destroyed one of the most precious bands of all time

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 18:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yep, they must have wanted them to die because they certainly didn’t want them to “carry on” without Freddie, whether it was with Paul or Adam or anybody else! Queen was over without Freddie! How dare you continue to use that name without him? That is exactly what went on with Paul and again with Adam! On and on and on and on! If it wasn’t Adam and someone else the knives would have come out for them,

I’ve said it before. I came to the QOL forum with great enthusiasm and excitement for the amazing collaboration of Adam and his heroes only to be greeted with hateful, nasty crap about how dare anyone ever commit the sacrilege of singing with these guys let alone a runner-up from American Idol? Hate? Yes, Adam has been the victim of non-stop hate for 8 years, which is totally outrageous and ridiculous.

Again, watch the amazing interviews on The Show Must Go On documentary by Freddie, Adam, Brian, Roger, etc. It is all there for the haters and doubters about the 50 year history and evolution of Queen.

Wtf again? Seriously, what are you on...planet fierce or something?
You are digging your heels in that Queen fans wanted Brian Roger and John to die excuse some Queen fans didn't like some of what they did or currently do in the years since Freddie died. You didn't like Q+PR, so at best you are a hypocrite, at worst you take joy in labelling Queen fans in the worst way possible. You are much worse than the people you think are trolls. Basically, you prove that you hate Queen fans now. Bad enough when you spread shit about me, but now you do it regarding all Queen fans.
You came to QOL to acusse someone of being another person and to spam and promote AL. Your posts are pretty much still over there. I dare you to post the shit about Queen fans wanting the other three members to die with Freddie over there. You don't and you can't, because you likely wouldnt get away with it. But you run here to spread your lies about all Queen fans now. You twisted, sick, person that you are even to say it, not be sorry and here you are digging your heels in. And you wonder why you get called out.

Why don't you watch Freddie with the other three members of Queen. That's more important and worthy than a so called documentary to hype up AL.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 18:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Queen fans wanted Queen music and Brian, Roger and John to all die the day Freddie died. They can’t stand that the show has gone on! Unbelievable!

Quoting this again in case anyone tries to defend the craziness from SweetCaroline.

Jazz+

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 19:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good post "Iron Butterfly" and tell her to take "Vocal Harmony" with her because she is no Queen fan either.

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 20:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miracle. wrote:

Good post "Iron Butterfly" and tell her to take "Vocal Harmony" with her because she is no Queen fan either.

yup the retarded three ;)

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 21:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For someone who is a Freddie fan, you must spend an awful lot of time snooping on ATOP and other Adam fan sites since you know the buzz words and what they do and say over there! Funny for someone who couldn't care less about QAL!!!

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 21:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You really twist things that people say Icy. That isn't what I meant and you know it.

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 159 posts

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 21:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Miracle. wrote:

RHS is way too classy for him. He is in for a off broadway trash musical

Adam in the Rocky Horror picture show. :)
http://youtu.be/hpWRmTvuyG8

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 21:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And Icy, maybe some of us don't enjoy watching very old recordings and youtubes of Queen. It is much more enjoyable to go to a live concert and have the total experience. There is something for each of us. We don't have to like what you do. I prefer a concert with QAL here and now to watching old recordings. I would always prefer a live show than some old youtube before technology improved as much as it has. To each his own.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 06 Sep 19, 22:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

And Icy, maybe some of us don't enjoy watching very old recordings and youtubes of Queen. It is much more enjoyable to go to a live concert and have the total experience. There is something for each of us. We don't have to like what you do. I prefer a concert with QAL here and now to watching old recordings. I would always prefer a live show than some old youtube before technology improved as much as it has. To each his own.

If people don't enjoy watching Queen, I wouldn't call that a fan. You are digging your own holes here today saying you don't care about the history of Queen, you don't want to discuss them, and now that some people don't like to watch Queen. You speak for yourself here.
Again, why are you even here?