Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Brian's lost it again ...

forum rss feed
Author

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jul 19, 10:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denise. wrote:

. . . . this counts to nothing but bullying a member. . . .

I can walk with my head in the air because i am a better person than you lot. . . .

Real Wizard you have an ego larger than Central Park, and i guess you are a loud mouthed buffoon in real life but that is the way you have been brought up so i pity you on that level.
You gave us crappy "New York Dolls" and we gave you "Queen". Think about that one Mr Wizard, you may not be a s clever as you think you are?

There you go again using the bullying card. . . Grow up.

You can leave with your head held high, on what basis? Your lack of intelligence and your repeatedly abusive posts made to anyone who disagrees with you? It's not so much that your having a laugh, but more so that you have become a laughing stock. . .

What's your new obsession with Central Park, and the New York Dolls and where does The Real Wizard fit into this. Maybe you could explain this before you leave . . . "With you head held high"

Holly2003 user is on Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5637 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 19, 11:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denise. wrote:
I can walk with my head in the air blah blah blah

In this thread you don't so much walk with your head in the air as run off with your tail between your legs.

http://www.queenzone.com/forums/1557274/knock-it-off-runner_70.aspx?page=2

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2448 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 19, 11:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha ha typical silly girls replying when it has nothing to do with you two.
Two nosy air heads put together and you still would not get one decent brain out of them both lol.

Holly2003 user is on Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5637 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 19, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denise. wrote:

Ha ha typical silly girls replying when it has nothing to do with you two.
Two nosy air heads put together and you still would not get one decent brain out of them both lol.

I started this thread. You're dropping turds in it, as usual, and as you do everywhere you go.

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 20880 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 19, 13:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Circle of Eidolon wrote:

Real Wizard, The Circle of Eidolon have read many of your posts, they are educational, informative and entertaining. They are the result of an educated mind, the mind of someone who knows the subject that their posts talk about.

Your post Real Wizard stands miles apart from the person you are replying to.

You have taken an adult approach and provided Denise a great lesson to learn from. We The Circle of Eidolon do however feel that the lesson, like so many other lessons, will be lost on this character. Denise does not possess the ability to learn or understand anything rational.

Your post Real Wizard is a fine and informative piece of writing. The only mistake you might have made is with the analogy of calculus. . . We The Circle of Eidolon feel sure that the one who calls themself Denise will have no idea what calculus is.

Yet again,. Denise has been handed the framework of a fine lesson. And yet again we The Circle of Eidolon are sure that the framework will not be built upon and nothing will have been learned by Denise.

Real Wizard, you have replied well but we feel you may have done so to no avail

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken.

This is a work of art.

Artists must pass on, but sometimes a mix of passion, good fortune, diligence, expertise, and meticulous labor can capture and restore some of the beauty they left behind.

http://www.queenlive.ca
The Real Wizard

Posted: 18 Jul 19, 13:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

And of course, well said, Real Wizard. Again, truly a respectable response, and one I can learn from. Thanks!

That's what we do here. Happy to be of service.

Artists must pass on, but sometimes a mix of passion, good fortune, diligence, expertise, and meticulous labor can capture and restore some of the beauty they left behind.

The Real Wizard

Posted: 18 Jul 19, 13:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denise. wrote:

this counts to nothing but bullying a member on this web site.

Having your ass rightfully handed to you is not synonymous with being bullied. It shouldn't surprise anyone that you can't tell the difference.

You gave us crappy "New York Dolls" and we gave you "Queen".

First you say I'm Canadian, and then you suggest Canada is responsible for the New York Dolls.

If you had even the slightest sense of self realization and/or basic grasp on reality, you would have some semblance of an idea of how stupid you look to anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

Miracle.

Posted: 18 Jul 19, 16:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Real Wizard You are not wanted on this page with your self righteous drivel.
If people do not agree with you then you start ranting and calling people so i am not allowed to have an opinion because you despise anyone saying the opposite of what you want to hear.
You are the one that needs to grow up and take your toddlers with you, Vocal Harmony. SteveLondon and the rest of the twisted fools who love Queen+ shite.

Michael Allred user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1780 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 19, 03:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian and Roger can't complain too much with the Freddie comments as afterall they signed off on using Freddie's image, almost exclusively, to sell Queen products.

Dougie 4 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 155 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 19, 07:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian May needs to relax, there are definitely some mental issues going on with him, he is too quick to take offence and responds to things too aggressively on his social media. He puts me off now a days.

Miracle.

Posted: 19 Jul 19, 10:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Duugie4 Yeah i agree Brian comes across as very desperate to get the product Queen+ sold.
He praises Adam up far too much to the extent that it is not natural and certainly a marketing tool to sell tickets.
Even after 9 years of playing with Queen Lambert still remarks to the audiences he is not Freddie Mercury and could never be so. To me that is the sign of a guilty nervous character who knows he should not even be on the same stage as Queen.
Freddie was the heart and soul of Queen and arguably the spirit of Queen.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1955 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 19, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denise. wrote:

Duugie4 Yeah i agree Brian comes across as very desperate to get the product Queen+ sold.
He praises Adam up far too much to the extent that it is not natural and certainly a marketing tool to sell tickets.
Even after 9 years of playing with Queen Lambert still remarks to the audiences he is not Freddie Mercury and could never be so. To me that is the sign of a guilty nervous character who knows he should not even be on the same stage as Queen.

Or the sign of a guy who respects Freddie and the legacy of Queen, he's not the least bit nervous and has zero to be guilty about. Brian doesn't need to hype Adam up to sell tickets, their shows have been sold out for months.

Dougie 4 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 155 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 19, 11:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like Adam Lambert, he is a fantastic singer and very respectful of Freddie. It is Brian I feel a bit weirded out by. He is so agressive in some ways.

mariah carey user not visiting Queenzone.com
mariah carey
Bohemian: 171 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 19, 11:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dougie 4 wrote:

I like Adam Lambert, he is a fantastic singer and very respectful of Freddie. It is Brian I feel a bit weirded out by. He is so agressive in some ways.

I agree. I don't like how Brian behaves on Instagram for example. His comments can be really rude.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 19, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denise. wrote:

Real wizard I am not wanted on this page with my self righteous drivel.
If people do not agree with me then i start ranting and calling people So they are not allowed to have an opinion because i despise anyone saying the opposite of what I want to hear. I am the one that needs to grow up and take my toddler tantrums with me, Vocal Harmony, i have made a complete twat of myself ( as usual because this is the Queen+ Section of this site.

Nothing new there then

Miracle.

Posted: 19 Jul 19, 17:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha ha you think you are so clever Vocal Harmony but if that is your only defence by spamming in my name above you are one sad individual on Queenzone.
Some people actually have more mature ways to deal with people than spamming.
Grow up Bitch.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2092 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 19, 08:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dougie 4 wrote:

Brian May needs to relax, there are definitely some mental issues going on with him, he is too quick to take offence and responds to things too aggressively on his social media. He puts me off now a days.

He lost the plot a long time ago. Just read his soapbox comments. Clearly big mental issues. Most of them coming from his lifelong jelousy when it comes to Freddie. Too bad Freddie is still the guy he is making money from without using him he would be playing clubs

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2092 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 19, 08:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Denise. wrote:

SPot on - and May's "Freddie would have loved it" is just a sad excuse for their lame tribute act. It comes across as he does not feel comfortable doing this without this silly justification which bears no truth.

Miracle.

Posted: 20 Jul 19, 13:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah i agree, Seems to me that Brian is still pretty guilty forming Queen+ so he has to praise Lambert up to the high heavens to justify him and the comments "Oh Freddie would have loved Adam" to get Queen fans on his side so they spend money on the tickets all a marketing tool.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1955 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 19, 15:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SPARKS. wrote:

Yeah i agree, Seems to me that Brian is still pretty guilty forming Queen+ so he has to praise Lambert up to the high heavens to justify him and the comments "Oh Freddie would have loved Adam" to get Queen fans on his side so they spend money on the tickets all a marketing tool.

You really are delusional, they don't need to hype anything they sell out regardless.