Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Brian's lost it again ...

forum rss feed
Author

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2448 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jul 19, 18:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry sweetie Brian is a good salesman and he does sell Adam every time a tour comes up.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2092 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 19, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparks. wrote:

Yeah i agree, Seems to me that Brian is still pretty guilty forming Queen+ so he has to praise Lambert up to the high heavens to justify him and the comments "Oh Freddie would have loved Adam" to get Queen fans on his side so they spend money on the tickets all a marketing tool.

110% Spot on!

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1955 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 19, 20:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparks. wrote:

Sorry sweetie Brian is a good salesman and he does sell Adam every time a tour comes up.

That may have been the case early on before people had given them a chance but they have zero need to be hyping him up at this point in time, even more so after the movie, the shows were selling well anyway and since the movie they can't keep up with demand.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 19, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparks. wrote:

Yes, he does. I actually find it off putting.

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 19, 23:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Real Wizard wrote:

The Circle of Eidolon wrote:

Real Wizard, The Circle of Eidolon have read many of your posts, they are educational, informative and entertaining. They are the result of an educated mind, the mind of someone who knows the subject that their posts talk about.

Your post Real Wizard stands miles apart from the person you are replying to.

You have taken an adult approach and provided Denise a great lesson to learn from. We The Circle of Eidolon do however feel that the lesson, like so many other lessons, will be lost on this character. Denise does not possess the ability to learn or understand anything rational.

Your post Real Wizard is a fine and informative piece of writing. The only mistake you might have made is with the analogy of calculus. . . We The Circle of Eidolon feel sure that the one who calls themself Denise will have no idea what calculus is.

Yet again,. Denise has been handed the framework of a fine lesson. And yet again we The Circle of Eidolon are sure that the framework will not be built upon and nothing will have been learned by Denise.

Real Wizard, you have replied well but we feel you may have done so to no avail

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken.

This is a work of art.

We The Circle of Eidolon extend our gratitude for this reply

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1114 posts

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 00:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian doesn't have to sell Adam. Adam does that on his own. Why don't you check out the tweets and reviews from last night? The true story of the tour thus far is that the concert goers LOVE the show and love Adam along with Brian and Roger. At least 2/3 of the reviews from the fans and all of the real music critics' reviews mention his amazing voice. Adam doesn't need any help from anyone as he is an integral part of the band and is appreciated by old and new fans. He is only off putting to people who want to believe something than certainly isn't true anywhere in the real world.

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 06:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thats why Lameturds solo career is so successful right? Without Maylor noone would care for ihm at all. His new 2 solosongs tanked and so will his album. Most ppl want to see Maylor and dont care who is singing. Lamefart is a hired hand like their roadies. He might be paid better

Miracle.

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 07:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Circle of Eidolon could be The Real Wizard praising his crappy bullying posts to look down his nose at us British Queen fans.
Sorry but you are one sad individual. Sad attempt to make yourself look superior. lol

Miracle.

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 07:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian & Roger would still be popular without Lambert because they are rock royalty.
What the hell Bohemian Rhapsody film has to do with Adam Lambert i just do not know but Rockchic thinks it has !

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 07:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparks. wrote:

Brian & Roger would still be popular without Lambert because they are rock royalty.
What the hell Bohemian Rhapsody film has to do with Adam Lambert i just do not know but Rockchic thinks it has !

They were Rock Royalty. Touring with this sad muppet makes them a laughing stock

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 09:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Will CNB banned over at QOL soon again? Her spamming is out of this world. And noone is replying to her tweet copies. Embarrassing. Ban her ass.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1955 posts

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 10:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparks. wrote:

Where have I said the movie had anything to do with Adam? I said they were already selling well before and I meant that since the movie (nothing to do with Adam) they've sold out even quicker due to there being lots of new fans or fans with a renewed interest.

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 10:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Sparks. wrote:

Where have I said the movie had anything to do with Adam? I said they were already selling well before and I meant that since the movie (nothing to do with Adam) they've sold out even quicker due to there being lots of new fans or fans with a renewed interest.

Yup nowadays they cater for the tasteless and for those that have no clue about the Queen history and take all those BoRhap Movie lies to big Maylor up for granted.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 11:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparks. wrote:

The Circle of Eidolon could be The Real Wizard praising his crappy bullying posts to look down his nose at us British Queen fans.
Sorry but you are one sad individual. Sad attempt to make yourself look superior. lol

Make up your deluded mind. You spent weeks claiming the circle of eidolon was me, now it's someone else.

Mind you you've also claimed I am a number of other people on here. What this adds up too is that there are a number of people on here who disagree with you, not one with multiple names, and all know more about the subjects they talk about than you do.

By the way you've used this name for a couple of days. . . . You must be due a change

Miracle.

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 15:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony I do not need your permission to change my name on here so wind your fucking neck in bitch.
You go on like a spoilt 5 year old and spoil threads causing rows and feud.
Your the fault on this site and the sooner you go the better.

mariah carey user not visiting Queenzone.com
mariah carey
Bohemian: 171 posts

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 16:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

these petty fights are embarrassing tbh

Stick user not visiting Queenzone.com
Act ridiculous invite ridicule

Bohemian: 345 posts

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 17:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not on this forum.

Miracle.

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 17:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mariah Carey : Yes it is sickening when Vocal Harmony harasses me around this site when my comments have nothing to do with her, she thinks she is the moderator or something.

Ive told the ugly twat to keep her beak out but she wont.
Well what do you expect she only has half a cell in her head. lol
Her petty friends on here are also deluded morons.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 20:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Will CNB banned over at QOL soon again? Her spamming is out of this world. And noone is replying to her tweet copies. Embarrassing. Ban her ass.

She's still doing her bullshit over there. One would think after a full years ban that she would have learned something...
Apparently not.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4183 posts

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 04:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha! Ha! Ha! Icy bitches about not enough video tributes to John but says if he returned to touring with Brian and Roger she still wouldn't go to see them! What a fraud! Just Iike Trump! Con artist and liar!