Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Brian's lost it again ...

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 05:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Ha! Ha! Ha! Icy bitches about not enough video tributes to John but says if he returned to touring with Brian and Roger she still wouldn't go to see them! What a fraud! Just Iike Trump! Con artist and liar!



Joke is on you...why don't you spam some more? You know, the shit fan posters you post, which AL's boots was more important than a pic of Brian and Roger. Spam away, sourspitefulcaroline.
Oh you are bringing stuff from QOL again. I guess you wouldn't get away with it over there. You also lack the guts.

I said at this point I likely wouldnt go to see Q+AL even if John was there, true but its because I'm still grieving about my dad, I dont want to leave my family especially my mother, and honestly seeing Q+AL live is not what is important to me right now if you must know, I guess you will mock me for grieving too.
too. I hope after your husband passed away, no one ever called you what you are calling me here. I'm sure AL is so proud to have such a compassionate fan like you *sarcasm*. I think if he was aware of what you do, he'd be running the other way.

I'm no fraud. Con artist, nope, I'm not ot one of those. Liar and just like Trump? Boy, you are bitter and sour to your very core. Yikes at what you come out with you shit stir. You cant even get right what I actually posted. It's on page 1 in the thread If John Deacon Did Return if anyone wants to see what I posted on QOL.
Thing is, SweetCaroline, you are not even a Queen fan. You try to convince people and yourself that you are a Queen fan, most of us can see through your bullcrap. You are deluded.

Your shit stirring proves a couple of things. You cant9 even get right what I actually do post, you mock me for absolutely everything and your bitterness about me knows no bounds.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 11:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparks. wrote:

Mariah Carey : Yes it is sickening when Vocal Harmony harasses me around this site when my comments have nothing to do with her, she thinks she is the moderator or something.

Ive told the ugly twat to keep her beak out but she wont.
Well what do you expect she only has half a cell in her head. lol
Her petty friends on here are also deluded morons.


The twat here is you.

You can't grasp the simple fact that this is a forum, what ever is posted can be replied to by who ever reads it and wishes to reply. This has been pointed out to you many times by many people. You do not possess an exclusive right to say what ever you want with no right of reply by other members.

In the past (not long ago) I've seen you start a thread and tell a new member to fuck off when you didn't like their un offensive first post to you. .

I'll continue to reply to whatever posts I want to reply too. You're not going to stop me, if you don't like it don't post.

One other thing, I see the gender recognition problem you've been suffering with for the last 10 months is still present.

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2448 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 12:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony You need a slap and its a pity i cant jump through your comp screen and punch you in the nose because you need a wake up call. You are hell bent starting rows on here and your a nosy twat that you have to slag every one of my posts off, that is just sheer jealousy because your not getting the limelight.
Your a twisted little ugly fucker who has the problem.
Sort yourself out bitch.

Holly2003 user is on Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5637 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 12:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Classy stuff right there...


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Holly2003 user is on Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5637 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 12:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

At least do it with a bit of flair.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiS1-rTycjjAhX8AGMBHZe5Cd4QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fnorbet%2F10324476933&psig=AOvVaw14xOzdJy0w33bHnFZBxY_z&ust=1563886577732241


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2448 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Flair? Vocal Harmony does not need flair we all know shes a cheap slutty street walker.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 13:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparks. wrote:

Vocal Harmony You need a slap and its a pity i cant jump through your comp screen and punch you in the nose because you need a wake up call. You are hell bent starting rows on here and your a nosy twat that you have to slag every one of my posts off, that is just sheer jealousy because your not getting the limelight.
Your a twisted little ugly fucker who has the problem.
Sort yourself out bitch.


Threatening violence, your a class act.

Oh yeah and I'm quacking in my boots, and as usual you've posted a load of info you can't prove.

Stupid doesn't scratch the surface of your mentality

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2448 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

People like you should be banned from this site because you are touched in the head love.
You need therapy because you have one big problem stalking me around this web site.
You are so obsessed it is pathetic.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4183 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 14:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, no one is telling you not to grieve for your father but you have never been to a Queen Show with Freddie, Paul, Adam or even Marc Martel. Yet you are very outspoken about what they should or should not be doing at those shows. You are NOT a more devoted fan than me or anyone else if you do not support them and only constantly complain about them on the internet.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 18:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy, no one is telling you not to grieve for your father but you have never been to a Queen Show with Freddie, Paul, Adam or even Marc Martel. Yet you are very outspoken about what they should or should not be doing at those shows. You are NOT a more devoted fan than me or anyone else if you do not support them and only constantly complain about them on the internet.


You are something else.
So what I haven't seen Queen, Q+PR, Q+AL, Marc or AL in concert. You haven't seen Freddie or Q+ PR either.
If what you do is your measurement of being a fan, then I'm glad I'm not a fan in your eyes.
You have spent the last few years bitching about Sam and Adele because they are more popular than AL. The envy, your upset and anger about them is to the extreme.
You aren't a Queen fan. To be honest, you are one deluded individual, living in a fantasy world regarding AL.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1114 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 18:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would say that your anger and taking offense, Icy, at almost anything that you perceive as a slight to Freddie is what I perceive as extreme. Normal fans just don't understand your indignation, If Queen does one song, then it should have been another. No matter what even Roger and Brian sing or do, you would always prefer some other song. Adam can't sing this song as it is exclusively Freddie's song, or he can't sing it from a certain album and no matter what Adam sings or does, it is never right (except for Save Me). Freddie is the only thing in your universe and it is a really weird fixation on one person whom you never even saw perform. I honestly don't get that.

At this point Caroline is your whipping boy (girl). You just can't let her be. Why don't you say something to the nasty, vulgar horrible people on here instead? They are the ones who need to go. If Caroline spams (according to you), Who Cares? You are not the mod here and if the others mentioned above don't get banned, no way she should. Your anger and the way you go on and on is just beyond the pale. Why don't you reread that hate filled post near the top of the page from you and see who has the real issue here. I really think you are the one living in the deluded fantasy world as Caroline seems to have a whole lot more going on. Mind your own business would be a good thing here. Your mental health may depend on it. It can't be good to get so angry about something so unimportant in the big scheme of things.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I would say that your anger and taking offense, Icy, at almost anything that you perceive as a slight to Freddie is what I perceive as extreme. Normal fans just don't understand your indignation, If Queen does one song, then it should have been another. No matter what even Roger and Brian sing or do, you would always prefer some other song. Adam can't sing this song as it is exclusively Freddie's song, or he can't sing it from a certain album and no matter what Adam sings or does, it is never right (except for Save Me). Freddie is the only thing in your universe and it is a really weird fixation on one person whom you never even saw perform. I honestly don't get that.

At this point Caroline is your whipping boy (girl). You just can't let her be. Why don't you say something to the nasty, vulgar horrible people on here instead? They are the ones who need to go. If Caroline spams (according to you), Who Cares? You are not the mod here and if the others mentioned above don't get banned, no way she should. Your anger and the way you go on and on is just beyond the pale. Why don't you reread that hate filled post near the top of the page from you and see who has the real issue here. I really think you are the one living in the deluded fantasy world as Caroline seems to have a whole lot more going on. Mind your own business would be a good thing here. Your mental health may depend on it. It can't be good to get so angry about something so unimportant in the big scheme of things.


I'm not angry or offended. Why don't you cry some more about al
AL not getting credit by Queen fans, go on a rant about that again.
I'm not fixated on Freddie, when I start posting hundreds of times about his family, what he did every day then you'd have a point, but I don't. You always try to turn the tables on me to defend SweetCaroline and all you manage to do is make her look like she can't stand up for herself. Why don't you take a look at what she said about me, but you won't, because SweetCaroline can never do wrong in your eyes. Your reason here is to defend her, and bitching me out.
What does SweetCaroline have going on, other than spamming and AL Not much I think. Mental health, again look at what she said about me above.
SweetCaroline thinks of herself as also second mother...something not quite right in her head given the fact she is thinking that way. You can try to turn the tables on me all you like, but SweetCarolineso posts speak for themselves...the bitterness and hate she has for me isn't normal.


runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2092 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 19:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Adam can't sing this song .


He cannot sing ANY Queen song - sad lil twat

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4183 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 19:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy is trying to get me banned again at QOL. She bitched about the last fan Poster being made by a Glambert and the mod obediently called it spam and moved it to another section of QOL along with everyone else’s comments on the second L.A. Forum show. I have never caused trouble for her and offered to send her to a show in Vegas last year. So who is the bad guy (girl)? I have never reported her to the mod, but I think she has a direct line to him. If I bitched about Adam like she does I would be fine!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1114 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, I could care less who gets credit. That is another weird thing you always say. I just don't think it is right for people on here to just crap on Adam and Brian and Roger the way that they do. They all should get credit for keeping the music going and putting on a kick ass show that millions are loving around the world. There doesn't need to be credit for any one person, but people here are so vicious about them. If you don't like it, then just find something you do like. Those people don't need to say those gross horrible things. You don't phrase things the way they do, but you sure never like anything. It is always something else that would have been better.
OK, fine, but your attacking Caroline all the time doesn't need to be. She would never say anything to you, if you didn't keep reminding her about spam and snide remarks to others here about her ban and I could go on and on. This behavior doesn't take place on QOL because you would be warned for trying to be a mod. It is not your business to do so nor attack anyone else. That don't tolerate that over there and people are for the most part civil. I do see what she says and that is only because you keep attacking her. I sometimes am surprised that that is all she says to you. The Trump business is really silly, but at least it isn't nearly the level of what others say about things.

Caroline goes to lots of concerts, talks about seeing her kids and taking care of grandkids and mentions things occasionally that show she is doing something aside from sitting here and griping. Considering some of the things that have gone wrong in her life, she is always positive except about you. There is definitely a reason for that! Lots of Adam's older fans take a "motherly" concern in his well being and life, which I think is beyond silly, but to each his own. I flip through ATOP to see videos and I know that is where the newest stuff will be, but I could care less about his social life, his clothes that he recycles or how his house is decorated. Need I mention the tracking of his flights! It is beyond ridiculous, but if that is what they are interested in, scroll is my friend. I would never tell anyone there that I think what they discuss is really frivolous. That isn't my business. But I will say that they are all very nice ladies that don't get down and dirty and ugly like on here.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy is trying to get me banned again at QOL. She bitched about the last fan Poster being made by a Glambert and the mod obediently called it spam and moved it to another section of QOL along with everyone else’s comments on the second L.A. Forum show. I have never caused trouble for her and offered to send her to a show in Vegas last year. So who is the bad guy (girl)? I have never reported her to the mod, but I think she has a direct line to him. If I bitched about Adam like she does I would be fine!


Oh my are you full of crap. It's obviously who made the poster, a Glambert, who else would have AL shown so many times, even his boots!? Trying to get you banned oh boy you are blaming me for that too...why don't you say over there what you are saying here. You are too chicken shit to do so. How many times have you ran here to bitch and blame me for what goes on over at QOL.
I've just asked over there if the posts about the show can be put back. Direct line to the mod? Oh the things you like to pin on me. It's insane at this point.

Your offer rather bribe of tickets wasn't genuine at all. If I took you up on the offer you make it clear that everyone who goes to show must love everything. That was what was behind your bribe of getting me tickets.
After all you have blamed me for, and it continues that you blame me, I'm glad I didn't take you up on your bribe. The day I feel like I'm beholden to you, would be a fkdowner up day for sure.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4183 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 20:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don’t worry, icy, it will never happen again! A bribe? I really wish the 8-year long skeptics would go and have a great time! They are missing out on the chance of a lifetime. I thought it was going to be a one time thing in 2014 and am thrilled that I will be going to the third US tour in August.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 20:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Don’t worry, icy, it will never happen again! A bribe? I really wish the 8-year long skeptics would go and have a great time! They are missing out on the chance of a lifetime. I thought it was going to be a one time thing in 2014 and am thrilled that I will be going to the third US tour in August.


See, you prove that you expect everyone to love it.
I have to eat my hat a bit...Q+AL has lasted longer than I thought it would, but AL's solo career isn't all that hot, so there you go.
Enjoy your show. I am sure you will.
I really wish you would not be so upset, blame me for so much and all out hateful towards me. Your own words you hate me ...and its for no rational reason.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7335 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 21:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.lifewire.com/types-of-internet-trolls-3485894

http://www.lifewire.com/types-of-internet-trolls-3485894

10 Types of Internet Trolls You'll Meet Online:

Sweet Caroline wholly or partially fits 6 of the 10 "Troll Types" (01, 04, 05, 07, 09 & 10).

Still, Sweet Caroline is preferable to certain unnamed especially vitriolic Anti-QAL trolls who fit 7 of the 10 "Troll Types" (01, 02, 04, 05, 06, 08 & 09).

...

An Internet troll is a member of an online social community who deliberately tries to disrupt, attack, offend or generally cause trouble within the community by posting certain comments, photos, videos, GIFs or some other form of online content.

You can find trolls all over the Internet – on message boards, in your YouTube video comments, on Facebook, on dating sites, in blog comment sections, and everywhere else that has an open area where people can freely post to express their thoughts and opinions. Controlling them can be difficult when there are a lot of community members, but the most common ways to get rid of them include either banning/blocking individual user accounts (and sometimes IP addresses altogether), reporting them to authorities, or closing off comment sections entirely from a blog post, video page or topic thread.

Regardless of where you'll find Internet trolls lurking, they all tend to disrupt communities in very similar (and often predictable) ways. This isn't by any means a complete list of all the different types of trolls out there, but they're most certainly some of the most common types you'll often come across in active online communities.

01
of 10
The Insult Troll
The insult troll is a pure hater, plain and simple. And they don't even really have to have a reason to hate or insult someone. These types of trolls will often pick on everyone and anyone – calling them names, accusing them of certain things, doing anything they can to get a negative emotional response from them – just because they can. In many cases, this type of trolling can become so severe that it can lead to or be considered a serious form of cyberbullying.


02
of 10
The Persistent Debate Troll
This type of troll loves a good argument. They can take a great, thoroughly researched and fact-based piece of content, and come at it from all opposing discussion angles to challenge its message. They believe they're right, and everyone else is wrong. You'll often also find them leaving long threads or arguments with other commenters in community comment sections, and they're always determined to have the last word – continuing to comment until that other user gives up.


03
of 10
The Grammar and Spellcheck Troll
You know this type of troll. They're the people who always have to tell other users that they have misspelled words and grammar mistakes. Even when they do it by simply commenting with the corrected word behind an asterisk symbol, it's pretty much never a welcomed comment to any discussion. Some of them even use a commenter's spelling and grammar mistakes as an excuse to insult them.


04
of 10
The Forever Offended Troll
When controversial topics are discussed online, they're bound to offend someone. That's normal. But then there are the types of trolls who can take a piece of content – often times it's a joke, a parody or something sarcastic – and turn on the digital waterworks. They're experts at taking humorous pieces of content and turning them into an argument by playing the victim. People really do get upset by some of the strangest things said and done online.

05
of 10
The Show-Off, Know-it-All Or Blabbermouth Troll
A close relative to the persistent debate troll, the show-off or blabbermouth troll is a person who doesn't necessarily like to participate in arguments but does love to share his or her opinion in extreme detail, even spreading rumors and secrets in some cases. Think of that one family member or friend you know who just loves to hear his or her own voice. That's the Internet equivalent of the show-off or know-it-all or blabbermouth troll. They love to have long discussions and write lots of paragraphs about whatever they know, whether anyone reads it or not.

06
of 10
The Profanity and All-Caps Troll
Unlike some of the more intelligent trolls like the debate troll, the grammar troll and the blabbermouth troll, the profanity and all-caps troll is the guy who has nothing really of value to add to the discussion, spewing only F-bombs and other curse words with his caps lock button left on. In many cases, these types of trolls are just bored kids looking for something to do without needing to put too much thought or effort into anything. On the other side of the screen, they're often harmless.

07
of 10
The One Word Only Troll
There's always that one contributor to a Facebook status update, a forum thread, and Instagram photo, a Tumblr post or any other form of social posting who just says "lol" or "what" or "k" or "yes" or "no." They're certainly far from the worst type of troll you meet online, but when a serious or detailed topic is being discussed, their one-word replies are just a nuisance to all who are trying to add value and follow the discussion.

08
of 10
The Exaggeration Troll
Exaggeration trolls can sometimes be a combination of know-it-alls, the offended and even debate trolls. They know how to take any topic or problem and completely blow it out of proportion. Some of them actually try to do it to be funny, and sometimes they succeed, while others do it just to be annoying. They rarely ever contribute any real value to a discussion and often bring up problems and issues that may arguably be unrelated to what's being discussed.

09
of 10
The Off Topic Troll
It's pretty hard not to hate that person who posts something completely off topic in any type of social community discussion. It can be even worse when that person succeeds in shifting the topic and everyone ends up talking about whatever irrelevant thing that he or she posted. You see it all the time online – in the comments of Facebook posts, in threaded YouTube comments, on Twitter and literally anywhere there're active discussions happening.

10
of 10
The Greedy Spammer Troll
Last but not least, there's the dreaded spammer troll. This is the troll who truly could not care less about your post or discussion and is only posting to benefit himself. He or she wants you to check out his or her page, buy from his or her link, use his or her coupon code or download his or her free ebook. These trolls also include all those users you see littering discussions on Twitter, Instagram, and every other social network with "follow me!!!" posts.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 21:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think SweetCaroline fits all of those.