Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Brian's lost it again ...

forum rss feed
Author

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3433 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Aug 19, 22:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

princetom wrote:

now. for what i'm capable to judge as a "fan"... never was one of paul rodgers ... he did great... and did it with some ambition of a rock/blues-singer. well done. not everything well done... but some of the gigs ware awesome.
mr. lambert indeed nails songs b his ambition to *nail* them . *whoah" ! ""doin' allright!" ??? c'mon people... he certainly has researched the tim staffel version (2018 :-) AND: excuse me... that mr lambert does it more justice that freddie did ... live... yes indeed... freddie did it all right. all of those songs. but whom else could you imagine to front a band like ... that very queen guys ? this adam-guy is doing great.. and the band rotates the setlist to "eah.. i WANT to hear" .

Post sober next time


runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3433 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Aug 19, 19:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miracle. wrote:

I cannot listen to Adam Lambert in any shape or form.


You are surely not alone

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2974 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Aug 19, 11:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miracle. wrote:

Princetom what on earth are you on ???? If you think Adam can do a song more justice than our legend Freddie then i suggest you get your ears syringed.


Well he can sing some of those songs closer to the recoded versions than Freddie did.

He also doesn't suffer from the vocal problems Freddie had, which helps.

The band, with its current line up gets closer vocally then the original line up could purely because they now have six voices on stage rather than three (or four in the 80's).

AlbaNo1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 484 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Aug 19, 21:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And the tempo is slower. And they are probably using backing tapes and auto tune of some sort.

No way is QAL as truly live as Queen.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1431 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Aug 19, 21:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There are absolutely no backing tapes other than the stuff in BR and they do not need auto tune. Brian was very irate when some stupid reviewer said the same thing a few months ago. Adam never needs auto tuning and neither do the others. Brian, Roger and Adam harmonize beautifully. You certainly don't know much about QAL! Freddie with his unfortunate vocal issues needed autotune much more than Adam ever would. Haven't done your homework!!

AlbaNo1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 484 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Aug 19, 21:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I’ve seen QAL . And at least a hundred other bands.

You total clown.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3433 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Aug 19, 22:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

There are absolutely no backing tapes other than the stuff in BR and they do not need auto tune. Brian was very irate when some stupid reviewer said the same thing a few months ago. Adam never needs auto tuning and neither do the others. Brian, Roger and Adam harmonize beautifully. You certainly don't know much about QAL! Freddie with his unfortunate vocal issues needed autotune much more than Adam ever would. Haven't done your homework!!


You stupid fucking whore use every opportunity to slag off Freddie. "Unfortunate vocal problems"? Show us a link you fucking asscunt. You don't know shit about Queen. Stick your Lamebird up your ass you fucking moron. Lametart sounds like a whining cunt. THat's why you like him I guess. Same breed

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1431 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Aug 19, 23:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can somebody help, please? Who runs this forum because Runner should never be allowed to talk to people like he does. I am sick and tired of that rat. Can anyone point me in the right direction. No one talks to me like that! And I for one am done with his behavior.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Aug 19, 00:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I recommend that you contact "YourValentine" via PM, as she is the administrator for this website

YourValentine posted in this topic:

www.queenzone.com/forums/613010/sad-songs.aspx

Just go to the above link, page down and click on the PM button by her username / avatar.

Don't get your hopes to high to high for a ban, as this website tends to be anti-censorship.

On the plus side, a steady user was banned a few weeks ago for egregarious personal attacks.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1431 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Aug 19, 03:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you so much, I do appreciate your help!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1431 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Aug 19, 03:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just because you have seen QAL and a hundred bands doesn't mean you are right about backing tracks and auto tune, because you are not. Maybe other bands may use them, but QAL doesn't. Don't have to call me a clown either, thank you very much. Brian was quite incensed about a reviewer who thought they sounded too perfect and wrote they must use backing tracks. They are just that good! Their voices harmonize beautifully. They sing totally live or "dangerously", as Brian says, regardless of what you think. All their playing and singing, other than the middle of BR and songs with Freddie< is generated by the 6 band members with no extra help via backing tracks or auto tune.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Aug 19, 03:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Just because you have seen QAL and a hundred bands doesn't mean you are right about backing tracks and auto tune, because you are not. Maybe other bands may use them, but QAL doesn't. Don't have to call me a clown either, thank you very much. Brian was quite incensed about a reviewer who thought they sounded too perfect and wrote they must use backing tracks. They are just that good! Their voices harmonize beautifully. They sing totally live or "dangerously", as Brian says, regardless of what you think. All their playing and singing, other than the middle of BR and songs with Freddie< is generated by the 6 band members with no extra help via backing tracks or auto tune.


Brian gets incensed seemingly on an hourly basis.

Brian approved a script for the movie that contained many lies, so I do not take his indignation as fact.

Do you have any other more reliable, unbiased sources?




Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1431 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Aug 19, 04:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You can read a number of different articles stating that they do not use backing tapes and Adam is never auto tuned. Read the gals at Adamtopia who are the voice people and there are many discussions about their live music, their spot on harmonies. Adam always sings live with no enhancement. I am not sure why you don't believe that. Brian has made a point of stating many times their "dangerous" playing because they don't utilize any of these enhancements. Also not sure why you feel he is lying? It may not be dangerous really, but all of their music is natural and without any artifice. Either you believe it or you don't. I believe the band when they say it is so. Don't know what else to tell you. Even in the studio there is no auto tuning Adam's voice as he doesn't require it. That is one of the interesting facts about his voice. He sings in tune, on pitch, whatever you call it, all the time. The others sound just as in tune as he does. They are all consummate singers and musicians and their voices and instruments blend harmoniously. Maybe another fan can find specific articles somewhere, but I know this about their performances, as I have read it a number of times, but there are hundreds of things written and I can't pull a specific one out of thin air for you. I just know that to be a fact. When I have more time, I will try to find something pertaining to that subject.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3433 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Aug 19, 05:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Still waiting for the link to "Freddies unfortunate vocal problems". Fucking moron. Who the fuck cares about autotuning when this assclown sounds atrocious when he opens his ugly mouth. His whining lil girl''s voice sounds annoying and on top his timing is off most of the time. The only thing "dangerous" about this disgrace is that they dare to step so low and have become a laughing stock - check classic Rock, blabbermouth etc. Each time there is a fb Posting about QAL about 90% of the comments are less than flattering. Go to your Lamefart sites and stay there for good. Someone who hates Freddie should not be on a Queen site. In the end your crap idol is still not worthy to eben lace his shoes

rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2398 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Aug 19, 06:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AlbaNo1 wrote:

And the tempo is slower. And they are probably using backing tapes and auto tune of some sort.

No way is QAL as truly live as Queen.


The only backing tracks are the opera section and intro to Bo Rhap, the take my breath away intro to WWTLF or the bits showing Freddie on screen like in LOML. As to auto tune, no way Adam would use that live. The only other thing they use is Spike's vocoder, to bump up the vocals to make a fuller sound, the same as they used originally although the technology will obviously be better now.



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3433 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Aug 19, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

AlbaNo1 wrote:

And the tempo is slower. And they are probably using backing tapes and auto tune of some sort.

No way is QAL as truly live as Queen.


The only backing tracks are the opera section and intro to Bo Rhap, the take my breath away intro to WWTLF or the bits showing Freddie on screen like in LOML. As to auto tune, no way Adam would use that live. The only other thing they use is Spike's vocoder, to bump up the vocals to make a fuller sound, the same as they used originally although the technology will obviously be better now.



Maybe the assclown should use autotuneing and his annoying vocal gymnastics ala Celine Dion, Carey and Aguilera would go away then. SO fucking annoying this "Look How I can hit the high notes" bullshit while having no power in his shitty girl's voice whatsoever.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3433 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Aug 19, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

AlbaNo1 wrote:

And the tempo is slower. And they are probably using backing tapes and auto tune of some sort.

No way is QAL as truly live as Queen.


The only backing tracks are the opera section and intro to Bo Rhap, the take my breath away intro to WWTLF or the bits showing Freddie on screen like in LOML. As to auto tune, no way Adam would use that live. The only other thing they use is Spike's vocoder, to bump up the vocals to make a fuller sound, the same as they used originally although the technology will obviously be better now.



Maybe the assclown should use autotuneing and his annoying vocal gymnastics ala Celine Dion, Carey and Aguilera would go away then. SO fucking annoying this "Look How I can hit the high notes" bullshit while having no power in his shitty girl's voice whatsoever.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3433 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Aug 19, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

AlbaNo1 wrote:

And the tempo is slower. And they are probably using backing tapes and auto tune of some sort.

No way is QAL as truly live as Queen.


The only backing tracks are the opera section and intro to Bo Rhap, the take my breath away intro to WWTLF or the bits showing Freddie on screen like in LOML. As to auto tune, no way Adam would use that live. The only other thing they use is Spike's vocoder, to bump up the vocals to make a fuller sound, the same as they used originally although the technology will obviously be better now.



Maybe the assclown should use autotuneing and his annoying vocal gymnastics ala Celine Dion, Carey and Aguilera would go away then. SO fucking annoying this "Look How I can hit the high notes" bullshit while having no power in his shitty girl's voice whatsoever.

AlbaNo1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 484 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Aug 19, 09:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The point of seeing many bands live is that compared to others I was struck that QAL sounded a lot more synthetic at times, too perfect and close in sound to the record compared to the band as a four piece live. Play The Game being the most striking example.
That is my observation. That there is some sort of technological assistance. Perhaps it is just the vocoder with more people contributing to the harmonies. I don’t know what it is but it seems over produced in live sound and more sedate than Queen live.
In general Freddie was singing over louder, faster music while putting in a physically demanding theatrical performance. It is totally different to the show QAL put on. I enjoyed it but AL is not a good singer to listen to. That said I have seen many bands where the singer isn’t that great but the gig can still be good.
When I refer to backing tracks I’m not talking about the blatantly obvious ones.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3433 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Aug 19, 09:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AlbaNo1 wrote:

The point of seeing many bands live is that compared to others I was struck that QAL sounded a lot more synthetic at times, too perfect and close in sound to the record compared to the band as a four piece live. Play The Game being the most striking example.
That is my observation. That there is some sort of technological assistance. Perhaps it is just the vocoder with more people contributing to the harmonies. I don’t know what it is but it seems over produced in live sound and more sedate than Queen live.
In general Freddie was singing over louder, faster music while putting in a physically demanding theatrical performance. It is totally different to the show QAL put on. I enjoyed it but AL is not a good singer to listen to. That said I have seen many bands where the singer isn’t that great but the gig can still be good.
When I refer to backing tracks I’m not talking about the blatantly obvious ones.

Freddie sang louder as he had the pipes and power in his voice. Lameturd may hit high notes but they sound thin as paper