forum rss feed
Author

twinvirg0s user not visiting Queenzone.com
twinvirg0s
Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 3 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jul 19, 04:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has watched the current U.S. tour from the opera box seats that are located on the stage?

Thank you in advance!! xo

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 4241 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 19, 15:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Prob not. Those tend to be either corporate/industry folks, Lambert fans, rich kids or rich hipsters and not uber QUEEN fans who typically follow this site

"Come tonight! Come see the Overbite! Come to Ogre Battle, FIGHTt!"
twinvirg0s user not visiting Queenzone.com
twinvirg0s
Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 3 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 19, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you for your response. I bought the VIP on stage package for my twin and I, but am now regretting it. I finally saw the stage setup and noticed the VIP opera boxes are behind the band. Spent 2k to watch Brian's backside. :(

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1766 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 19, 19:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

matt z wrote:

Prob not. Those tend to be either corporate/industry folks, Lambert fans, rich kids or rich hipsters and not uber QUEEN fans who typically follow this site

Uber Queen Fans have no interest in QAL at all

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1011 posts

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 00:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I don't think Brian and Roger have much need of the Uber Queen Fans anymore either. They are totally embarrassed by the level of hatred towards Adam and actually the snide comments about the two of them. I am not sure that Queen cares if you are an Uber Fan. Brian and Roger have made that pretty clear over the past few weeks. Go curl up with your old videos of Freddie and quit your tirades on here. No one is claiming you lame people at this point. I seriously doubt Freddie would have approved of this despicable behavior as he didn't seem to be a "mean girl" like you people. Shame on all of you!

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 06:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Maylor dont care about artistic integrity anymore. They are their own tribute band now doing endless nostalgia tours. Something Freddie would have hated not loved. May lost the plot as you can see in his drivel on instagram or his soapox. Once they made songs about how they hate casting muppets now they tour with one. Says it all...

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 13:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Intelligent people, like Brian May, do change their minds. Only stupid people can never see beyond their own erroneous, preconceived ideas. Changing one's mind when presented with new data IS part of being intelligent. One "casting muppet" (what a dumb name!!) is not the same as another. There are always one in a billion voices somewhere in that mix!!

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 14:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sniffcunt you should crawl out of Mays ass and not repeat the drivel he is trying to inject into his blind followers

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 15:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The only deluded, blind to facts person on here is YOU! Can you write anything w/o being crude and rude?

Rich Tea user not visiting Queenzone.com
Rich Tea
Bohemian: 309 posts

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 21:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So sad to see Queen fans who can't get over the fact Fred is dead I've been a Queen fan from the beginning and while I might not have liked everything they have done I have always respected their decisions.

To be honest I've seen QAL a number of times now and the pleasure they give to all f those that attend proves they are doing the right thing. Lets face it they don't need the money they do it because they enjoy it.

I think I would get pissed off if individuals constantly whined about what I was doing for pleasure in my life and I have to say the constant moaning shows what sad people they are and perhaps they should just move on and get a life...…….

Shadow boxing with yourself just seems to get you no where!
rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1846 posts

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 21:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^^^ 100% agree, I can't count the number of tweets and comments I've read this last week from people all saying how happy it's made them seeing the shows, how much they appreciate still being able to see two of the original members etc. We all know it's not the same as with Freddie and anyone with sense doesn't go expecting it to be but if it's making people happy and Brian & Roger are having fun (and they definitely are) then I don't get why anyone would have a problem with it.

rsmh96 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 5 posts

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 22:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The fact that you dare call yourselves Queen fans and yet feel that it's a-okay to insult the only two active members of the band is sickening.

Posted: 21 Jul 19, 22:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rsmh96 wrote:

The fact that you dare call yourselves Queen fans and yet feel that it's a-okay to insult the only two active members of the band is sickening.

They insult the fans by giving us a sad casting Muppet and a movie full of lies. I lost every Respect for them after stepping that low.

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 15:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Then don't call yourself a fan.

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 16:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rsmh96 wrote:

Then don't call yourself a fan.

If fan means blind follower to you I ain't a fan. They were pure class until 1991 then it went downhill. May lost his ability to be creative.

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 19:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bucsateflon wrote:

rsmh96 wrote:

who the fuck called them Queen fans? I know I didn't.
They are stupid Freddie fanboyz, not Queen fans.

I am rather a Freddie Fanboy than a sad Glamtart, a fan of a guy whose career depends on singing covers for ages now

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 19:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some of the most famous singers in history have sung covers their whole lives. Some people just have an extraordinary singing ability. Not being a musician or song writer does not diminish their vocal abilities. Adam is not a songwriter and definitely not a musician. He doesn't have to be, as he has the Queen catalog to sing. All he needs is that golden voice. Roger, Adam and Brian all excel at what they do and those three parts make a beautiful whole. You are not a real Queen fan either, as no one who loves Queen should ever say what you do about Brian and Roger. You are at best a Freddie Fan boy! A pretty nasty one at that!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3735 posts

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 19:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Some of the most famous singers in history have sung covers their whole lives. Some people just have an extraordinary singing ability. Not being a musician or song writer does not diminish their vocal abilities. Adam is not a songwriter and definitely not a musician. He doesn't have to be, as he has the Queen catalog to sing. All he needs is that golden voice. Roger, Adam and Brian all excel at what they do and those three parts make a beautiful whole. You are not a real Queen fan either, as no one who loves Queen should ever say what you do about Brian and Roger. You are at best a Freddie Fan boy! A pretty nasty one at that!

AL doesn't have to be a songwriter, because usually his songs are shit. TwoFux anyone, yep took five people, including AL to come up with that.
The most open and honest solo song AL has ever done is Feel Something, I really like that one, but I will likely get bitched at by you and SweetCaroline for that too.
AL is stuck singing covers usually., even more than his own music. Frankly, he has a lot to break free from.

Posted: 22 Jul 19, 22:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Some people just have an extraordinary singing ability.

Too bad The goat does not belong to that group- AS you said he ain't no musician. he is a sad cover singer who sings like a lil girl with a paperthin voice doing vocal acrobatics and singing scales up and down to hide the fact that his voice is just one thing: annoying

Posted: 24 Jul 19, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't like his tone compared to Freddie's but it can't be disputed that the fact he can hit every single note in every single Queen songs for hours on end every night without fail is commendable and incredible. Freddie could never have done that, because while his voice is far fuller he uses damaging technique to project it. Lambert is a technical singer and sings as "correctly" as possible. That allows him to do what he does. I think Lambert sounds better in studio than live, when he doesn't have to sing everything on open vowels. But he's a phenomenal singer.