add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jul 19, 18:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What is it?

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4183 posts

Posted: 28 Jul 19, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is an audio stream for tonight’s QAL show in Toronto at 8:00 pm EDT.

stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1401 posts

Posted: 28 Jul 19, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cheers Caz!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 02:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So awesome tonight. Wonderful video stream from side stage behind Spike and Tyler and Neil! Great view and glorious sound!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 03:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Full concert audio stream — Toronto:

http://m.soundcloud.com/adamlambertmtt/2019-07-28-qal-toronto-csimmsglambert

SweetCaroline

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 03:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“While nobody can fill my beloved Freddy's shoes, #AdamLambert fills his own beyond capacity. WHAT. A. VOICE. #Queen #Toronto”

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 05:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

“While nobody can fill my beloved Freddy's shoes, #AdamLambert fills his own beyond capacity. WHAT. A. VOICE. #Queen #Toronto”

Freddie, not Freddy. Do you think you could proof read before you cut and paste.

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 06:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh not this again!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2092 posts

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stevelondon20 wrote:

Oh not this again!

Glamtarts like you don't care. I always proof read when I call lamebird out

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1114 posts

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 14:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you copy and paste something that someone else wrote, who corrects their grammar? That is beyond ridiculous! People misspell stuff all the time. Doesn't mean they are not a fan if that was the point! Also not knowing outfits in Live Aid or things of that nature does not mean they are not a fan. Just means that they are not an obsessed fan. The music is still wonderful w/o knowing the minutiae! Most fans don't have time anymore for tiny details like that.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 16:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, that was a direct quote (note the quotation marks). You know by now that I know how to spell Freddie! You just want to make trouble!

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fuck you Runner_70. Your a troll and a massive shitcunt. Go boil your head.

Most people will agree with me on here that you ruin this place!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 20:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yes, that was a direct quote (note the quotation marks). You know by now that I know how to spell Freddie! You just want to make trouble!

And you couldn't get it right because you were in such a rush to post that tweet.
You just want to cry victim about everything. The day I can't point out Freddie name is spelled wrong on a Queen board will be a sad day indeed. Think before you post or copy and paste, the fact you couldn't even fix the spelling says a lot about you.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1114 posts

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 20:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It has been mentioned way too many times (how to spell Freddie) already and not too many people worry about it. I had a son whose teacher misspelled his name and that bothered me, but otherwise most people have bigger stuff to worry about. As far as Caroline correcting something like that, that is just plain silly. This is an example of you going out of your way to pick a fight with her and then you complain about her crying victim! I would say that would be YOU! You are making about a big deal about nothing and insulting her when there is no reason for it. You do it all the time and then you will go on a rant about her stirring the pot, when it is always you that starts these stupid things.

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 444 posts

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 21:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As someone, who has seen a university from the inside, I can guarantee you guys, that it is not allowed to change a quote. SweetCaroline quoted correctly by using quotation marks. You don’t even change mistakes. That isn’t allowed.

Just so you know.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 22:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

It has been mentioned way too many times (how to spell Freddie) already and not too many people worry about it. I had a son whose teacher misspelled his name and that bothered me, but otherwise most people have bigger stuff to worry about. As far as Caroline correcting something like that, that is just plain silly. This is an example of you going out of your way to pick a fight with her and then you complain about her crying victim! I would say that would be YOU! You are making about a big deal about nothing and insulting her when there is no reason for it. You do it all the time and then you will go on a rant about her stirring the pot, when it is always you that starts these stupid things.

You have no idea what I'm worried about. Funny thing, if SweetCaroline reads something about AL she doesn't like it's "oh no he isn't " type crap from her. But I can't say someone spelled Freddie’s name wrong on a Queen board as if that is offensive? The information how to spell Freddie name is at people's fingertips, but I guess some don't know or care ito get it right in the rush to praise AL...because that's the most important for some people

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 22:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

As someone, who has seen a university from the inside, I can guarantee you guys, that it is not allowed to change a quote. SweetCaroline quoted correctly by using quotation marks. You don’t even change mistakes. That isn’t allowed.

Just so you know.

Proof reading isn't that hard, or even finding things out. Sometimes it's sheer laziness. I get the impression from the person who posted that tweet, and SweetCaroline for copying and pasting it here. Which some of us know why she does it, because it says things better than she could. Not often can she think for herself. It's senseless to copy and paste twits from random people. But that's what she does, and only if it's glowing of course.

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 444 posts

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 22:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Sealion wrote:

Just so you know.

Proof reading isn't that hard, or even finding things out. Sometimes it's sheer laziness. I get the impression from the person who posted that tweet, and SweetCaroline for copying and pasting it here. Which some of us know why she does it, because it says things better than she could. Not often can she think for herself. It's senseless to copy and paste twits from random people. But that's what she does, and only if it's glowing of course.

So what? Just scroll. I have to admit, that I find more information in her posts usually than in yours. I can’t remember a post by you with interesting content. It’s usually just bitching, against SweetCaroline, Q+ or Lambert. But I‘m just a casual reader atm, maybe I’ve missed the profound discussions.

I follow the tour from afar and find some of SweetCarolines links helpful. Your criticism of them is not and absolutely random.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 29 Jul 19, 23:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion, thank you! I would never correct something in a direct quote. Cut and paste? Icy wants me to translate what other people write into my own words. WTF ?????