Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Toronto — July 28, 2019

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jul 19, 18:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Ogre, you are welcome!

Are non-U.S. citizens in this forum aware of what our despicable, vindictive so-called “president” does on a daily basis? It is an effing nightmare! Sorry, Icy, but that’s what you do, too! No one else is allowed to have an opinion, only you! You change every thread into a “woe is me, nobody loves me” melodrama! It is totally disgusting. Take a long look in the mirror and please spare us another 3 pages responding to this. Grow up already. You are NOT the only poor soul on the planet!


And you are off again on your Trump comparisons. See, how twisted you make and take things.
You are the one who can't accept a other view. Oh woe is you when you come here ranting about being banned from QOL four or five times now, and you have blamed me for your bans, and those of others. Woe is you when you can't get your own way. Woe is you that not everyone feels the way you do. You cant accept nothing but extreme praise about AL. Woe is you that you take every so personally. Woe is you, because AL doesn't even know you even exist.
You are hateful at times, you prove it here. I never posted about my father being ill and dying for woe is me, or to be a poor soul at all. The fact that you use that against me once again, shows once again how vindictive you are. You think watching and posting about my father being so sick and watching him die in front of my eyes is a melodrama, and woe is me? What the actual fuck is wrong with you??? You will not stop at nothing trying to score points. How deep is that hole that you are digging for yourself? You still want to play the victim here, SweetCaroline/CNB. You pathetic, twisted person. You are without a doubt delusional.
Do tell l the people here how you thought my ill parents were healthier than me, because you wanted to have a go at me and what you thought about my mental health. Tell the people here that you think I'm like Trump, Hitler and the Gestapo. That's how rotten you are about me for no rational reason. Yea, you sure are postive, happy go lucky...not. You are fake as it can get. You are vindictive as it can get.
You are a grandmother, time for you to grow up. You should be grown up by now, but you are stuck in your ways at this point, you never will change. You had a year long ban from QOL, but you didn't learn a thing in that time. You run here to blame and imply things about me that just aren't true. The amount of lies you have spread about me, for years now just because you are miserable and can't get your own way. So you lie, twist things and create your dramas. You don't even have the guts to say what you do about me here on QOL. You don't even have the grace to admit you have been wrong, let alone ever to be sorry.
Thankfully, I know there are Glamberts out there who can be civil and even compassionate, even snifflese has shown kindness to me. You aren't compassionate because in your own words you hate me, think the worst of me and more . Just don't try to pretend you are an angel, because you aren't. You are a shit stirrer, and you do all your crap because you "love" AL. You are truly obsessed about the guy. You have thousands of posts on both Queen boards, and all you have done is spam, shit stir and cry wolf. Your head is so up AL's ass, you can't hear or see anything else. You cant even think for yourself. The hate and vendetta you have about me oozes from your fingers. I'm sure as hell you don't have a brain cell.
Come back soon enough when you have another glowing tweet or glowing article to post you cling to in the hopes it will change people's minds because you can't think for yourself.
You poor, pathetic, twisted soul you are to use a parent's illness and death against anyone even me the way you are, and my discussing it to have a go at me. Your true colors show when you think you have an audience. Come back to rant and blame me when a damn thread of yours is moved on QOL, if it's the end of the world for you, since you want to talk about melodrama and a poor soul.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2092 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jul 19, 21:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

No one else is allowed to have an opinion


Glamtarts are not allowed to have an opinion as they are delusional dickheads. End of story and now fuck off

Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira user not visiting Queenzone.com
Arnaldo
Deity: 2529 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jul 19, 23:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Real Wizard wrote:


In other news - Brian May played Dvorak's New World Symphony in Toronto, and it was pretty magical. Has he been doing that on other nights of the tour ? I know he did it when he played in the Czech Republic with Kerry Ellis a few years back.



He played it at least twice before on this tour, as he said this on BrianMay.com on July 13th:

"By the way, the piece I’ve played the last 2 nights while in space is part of Czech composer Dvorak’s New World Symphony. For me it’s a symbol. And I always loved this piece."

Source: http://brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/brianssbjul19a.html

Cheers,

Ogre-





Keep Passing the Open Windows
Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7335 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 00:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Ogre, you are welcome!

Are non-U.S. citizens in this forum aware of what our despicable, vindictive so-called “president” does on a daily basis? It is an effing nightmare! Sorry, Icy, but that’s what you do, too! No one else is allowed to have an opinion, only you! You change every thread into a “woe is me, nobody loves me” melodrama! It is totally disgusting. Take a long look in the mirror and please spare us another 3 pages responding to this. Grow up already. You are NOT the only poor soul on the planet!


How is Trump relevant to Queen?

Another nonsensical dig at "Icy".

Pointless.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1114 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 02:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Trump has no relevance to Queen. It is a comparison between Icy and Trump. I guess Caroline feels Icy exhibits some of his same traits. There could be a lot worse things!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 02:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Trump has no relevance to Queen. It is a comparison between Icy and Trump. I guess Caroline feels Icy exhibits some of his same traits. There could be a lot worse things!


Would you want to be compared to Trump, Hitler and the Gestapo? I doubt you would. You'd be up in arms if I said that about anyone. But SweetCaroline says it about me, so it's okay in your eyes. You have no problem with anything she says about me. You have made that clear. Tit for tat, right. You were absolutely livid when you found out she was banned from QOL and I wasn't, so you came here wanting me banned from both Queen boards from your very first post here.
You always and only look at it from her side of the story, or the crap she spreads. Thing is, I know if I say SweetCaroline spams, that
has you up in arms defending her and bitching me out. You have nothing ever to say about the low down and dirty things she says about me, there isn't a peep from you then. Of course, you both are Glamberts, so you can't and wouldn't dare say anything about what she says about me. Your main mission here is to defend SweetCaroline no matter what. You have said you have no problem with what she does, and she is a nice person, does no harm, so you say. Bullshit when you say that, snifflese, because her posts are here from all the times she's been banned, because she runs here blaming me. Every time she's not happy about QOL she runs here ranting about it. I will tell you and everyonr else this...the day she dragged my parents in her vindictness about me, is the very day I lost all respect for her. She has you wrapped around her finger for sure. And you swallow her bullshit, no questions asked. Your buddy is a liar. She has been lying so much about me and QOL for years now. You say you have read my posts for a decade now. Go and read the shit your buddy has posted too while you are at it. SweetCaroline/CNB isn't as innocent as you like to think and protray her as. I'm not the bitch she and you have made me out to be either. You tell me to let things go, when your buddy loses her mind time and time again. Oh wow, I pointed out Freddie's name was mispelled, and that's a no no for the Glambert birgrade here, but her reaction in this very thread is telling in itself. Woe is me she says, because I posted about my father being ill and dying in recent months...I hope you are proud to have a buddy who sinks that low ,is that twisted mentally and who has proved nothing other than she is a spammer, shit stirrer and liar. I doubt AL would want that type of "fan". Thank fuck she isn't a Queen fan after all.



Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7335 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 03:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Trump has no relevance to Queen.


Most of what SweetCaroline posts has no relevance to Queen.

Mostly cut and paste tweets, instagram posts and links about AL's solo career ... a vacuous desert of spam.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 03:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

snifflese wrote:

Trump has no relevance to Queen.


Most of what SweetCaroline posts has no relevance to Queen.

Mostly cut and paste tweets, instagram posts and links about AL's solo career ... a vacuous desert of spam.


She isn't even a Queen fan, I think that's been obvious for years now. Want to know why she posts only the good reviews and tweets...because she can't think for herself, the glowing reviews and tweets say it better than she could and most of all, she does in the hopes she hopes it will change people's minds. She has admitted as much more than once.
It's beyond stubbornness at this point that she wants everyone to love AL. She will never quite get these few points...
Not everyone feels the way she does.
There is a huge world of music she's missing out on because she's so infatuated with AL.
She insults everyone who doesn't agree with her.
She's a hypocrite to cry foul about AL, and she rants about every other artist who is more popular than AL.
She feels not only the want to big up and promote AL, but it's a compulsion for her, a need to do it pretty much.
She offers very little original thought of her own.
No matter what she will say the Q+AL shows are spectacular, magical and perfect, she will never admit to anything less, Glambert code right there.


Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7335 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 04:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline's Adam spin-spam has the opposite effect and damages her hope to change people's minds ...

Ironically, Runner and Gerry with their incessant, boring Adam-hate diatribe spam, are effectively much better Adam advocates than SweetCaroline.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 04:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

SweetCaroline's Adam spin-spam has the opposite effect and damages her hope to change people's minds ...

Ironically, Runner and Gerry with their incessant, boring Adam-hate diatribe spam, are effectively much better Adam advocates than SweetCaroline.


I know for a fact SweetCaroline has put some people off from even wanting to support Lambert and even Q+AL. I wonder if she realizes that...maybe not, because she is that clueless.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1114 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 13:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, being compared to Trump is mild compared to some of the filthy stuff that certain people around here like to write. What do you want her to say? It wouldn't bother me too much. She is going to say something as you sure have plenty of stuff to say about her. Liar, s..t stirrer, nothing original, copier, lusting after Adam, terrible Grandma, can't think for herself,and the list goes on. That is quite a few more than Trump. When someone calls people names, that person is going to respond. If you stopped, there would be no problem.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 20880 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 14:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira wrote:

The Real Wizard wrote:

In other news - Brian May played Dvorak's New World Symphony in Toronto, and it was pretty magical. Has he been doing that on other nights of the tour ? I know he did it when he played in the Czech Republic with Kerry Ellis a few years back.


He played it at least twice before on this tour, as he said this on BrianMay.com on July 13th:

"By the way, the piece I’ve played the last 2 nights while in space is part of Czech composer Dvorak’s New World Symphony. For me it’s a symbol. And I always loved this piece."

Source: http://brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/brianssbjul19a.html

Cheers,

Ogre-


Beauty ! Thanks.



Artists must pass on, but sometimes a mix of passion, good fortune, diligence, expertise, and meticulous labor can capture and restore some of the beauty they left behind.



http://www.queenlive.ca
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4183 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 14:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Many Adam fans came to the Queen forums in the past 8 years with love and joy for QAL to be turned off and away by resentful people like icy. who think only THEY are authentic Queen fans.

I have always loved Queen music and on May 20th (my deceased husband’s birthday) in 2009, I was almost as thrilled as Adam was that he got to perform with two Queen icons at the Idol finale. What followed was even more magic for him and the people like me who were attracted to his talent.

Icy discovered Queen after Freddie died and because of the beautiful tribute to him in 1992. That is fine. But why question people who discovered Queen forums through Adam’s wonderful collaboration with Brian and Roger or the people who come to the forums after seeing the biopic movie?

I am NOT here to “promote” or “big up” Adam and his career! I just want to celebrate how awesome it is that the 6 QAL people from two separate generations have been able to make such a beautiful and joyful sound together!

Last night I had the pleasure of celebrating another group at the Jeff Lynne ELO show in the same arena where I will see QAL again in 2 weeks. It was out of this world magic and I heartily recommend this experience to anyone who has the opportunity to see them. Again, I was attracted to them from their performance at Wembley that I saw on TV, but being there in person is beyond mere words!


SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4183 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One more thing, icy. I’ve told you before but it doesn’t sink in. Maybe as much or more than anyone, I empathize with the terrible loss of your Dad and your pet. I have watched my husband of only 3 years, my father, my mother, many dear aunts, uncles and cousins, as well as two beloved dogs die over the years. I’m not faulting you or anyone else for not attending a concert if you are not physically or economically able to do so. My gripe is with the people who pass themselves off as the experts about QAL without ever experiencing their magic in person! Don’t do it and then I won’t “pick” on YOU.

someonewholikesadam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 811 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



someonewholikesadam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 811 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 17:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just for kicks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMm7ydI3FS4

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4183 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 19:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

someonewholikesadam, can you repost your link w/o the “s” after the “http” so I can bring it up? It dorsn’t work otherwise. Thanks!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 20:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

One more thing, icy. I’ve told you before but it doesn’t sink in. Maybe as much or more than anyone, I empathize with the terrible loss of your Dad and your pet. I have watched my husband of only 3 years, my father, my mother, many dear aunts, uncles and cousins, as well as two beloved dogs die over the years. I’m not faulting you or anyone else for not attending a concert if you are not physically or economically able to do so. My gripe is with the people who pass themselves off as the experts about QAL without ever experiencing their magic in person! Don’t do it and then I won’t “pick” on YOU.


Anyone with a shred of empathy, would not be saying the things you have about me. No one with a shred of empathy would lie, for years the way you have about me.
I get that you and I see things differently, but you take it way to far. You did about my parents. You think I posted about that for pity and woe is me. You think you do nothing wrong, and you can compare me with Trump, even Hitler and the Gestapo, because you hate me that much.
Runner has shown me more and honest empathy. You are too busy playing games with your lies and vendetta that you shown have about me for years now. You are free to tell people, what you think I did, make sure you tell them what you do and have done as well.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4183 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 22:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have done nothing wrong, Icy, and you know it. If you haven’t already, please see a shrink! 8 years of this non-stop crap from you is way too long!

I am a very happy and positive person. You are not!

Go read your recent posts on QOL and how you are going after people, other than me, over there. I’m not doing that. You are. You want to run everything and want every new thread there and here to be about you! You obviously crave attention but only know how to do it in a negative way. Be positive and see how quickly that will change your life! I try not to respond to you but you are so maddening and always must get the last word! Go away already. Find yourself a nice boring Sam Smith or Adele website! LOLOL


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 23:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I have done nothing wrong, Icy, and you know it. If you haven’t already, please see a shrink! 8 years of this non-stop crap from you is way too long!

I am a very happy and positive person. You are not!

Go read your recent posts on QOL and how you are going after people, other than me, over there. I’m not doing that. You are. You want to run everything and want every new thread there and here to be about you! You obviously crave attention but only know how to do it in a negative way. Be positive and see how quickly that will change your life! I try not to respond to you but you are so maddening and always must get the last word! Go away already. Find yourself a nice boring Sam Smith or Adele website! LOLOL


It's not me who needs to go see a shrink. Seriously, you do. Like years ago. See what I mean by oh no its not you, type of shit you spew and spread...let me tell you this..
You haven't done anything wrong? Bullshit dear. Why else would you have been banned from QOL four, five times by now. Oh right, according to you that's all my fault, and nothing you ever did, because you are never, ever in the wrong. For real, SweetCaroline / CNB you have lost it years ago. You cry foul and are upset by the least little thing.
You are a very happy and positive person, you say. Sorry, you aren't. Postive and happy people don't do what you do. You go lower and lower. There isn't much lower you can go.
How am I going after people. All today proved that nothing but extreme praise is good enough for the Glamberts. And once again, you run here to bring your QOL rants to here, because you can't over there. Boo hoo, woe is you.
Who was it that ran here in the last week or two bitching me out and blaming me because a thread of yours got moved elsewhere? Oh the never ending drama.
Why don't you go away, you aren't even a Queen or Freddie fan at all. You are only here because you can't help but to big up AL.
Oh the digs about my liking Sam and Adele again. You could try opening your ears and eyes just a bit more, then you'd probably realise there is more music than just AL's out there. Should I be ashamed of liking other bands and artists, hate to break it to you, I'm not. You are the one fixated on one person only.
I guess you will get your crew here to defend you soon enough. Your own posts speak volumes. Like a screeching banshee.