Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Toronto — July 28, 2019

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4183 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 23:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was at an ELO concert last night! Where were you? Fighting on QOL that Brian was bigging up “AL” ??? By the way, his name is ADAM, not AL !!!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 23:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I was at an ELO concert last night! Where were you? Fighting on QOL that Brian was bigging up “AL” ??? By the way, his name is ADAM, not AL !!!


So, you are bragging you went to a concert. Did you like it? Can you say if you liked it?
You have a warped sense of fighting when it's you who stirs the pot. See your recent posts here.
I said on QOL that I find it sad Brian May bigs AL up. That's fighting to you?!
I use his initials, does that bother you? Not that I spell his name wrong. What else are you gonna bitch about tonight.

someonewholikesadam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 811 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 19, 23:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just for kicks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMm7ydI3FS4

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1114 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 00:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, get a grip. She offers you an olive branch and you got after her like a rat terrier. Icy, no one here cares a crap about the past history of you two. Just cut it out! It doesn't serve a purpose. Read your posts and see who sounds like a looney tooney and no, it isn't Caroline. I don't know why she infuriates you so. She likes Adam, OK. So what, you like Freddie. You can both like who you like. This is beyond ridiculous. I do think you tick off a couple of people on QOL today. You don't even realize how your responses sound to people other than Gerry (the lowest denominator and I would never say anything positive about that piece of Dreck!).

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7335 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 01:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

One more thing, icy. I’ve told you before but it doesn’t sink in. Maybe as much or more than anyone, I empathize with the terrible loss of your Dad and your pet. I have watched my husband of only 3 years, my father, my mother, many dear aunts, uncles and cousins, as well as two beloved dogs die over the years. I’m not faulting you or anyone else for not attending a concert if you are not physically or economically able to do so. My gripe is with the people who pass themselves off as the experts about QAL without ever experiencing their magic in person! Don’t do it and then I won’t “pick” on YOU.


Sniffy -

Is this the above the napalm coated olive branch that you were talking about?

Sorry, I have read too many callous posts about Icy's loss from SweetCaroline in the past year or so, in addition to her countless ludicrous comparisons of Icy to Hitler & Trump.

Evidently, anyone that has not attended a QAL concert is to be pitied and be considered unqualified to utter a single discouraging word about QAL. Evidently hearing recordings, seeing videos and reading articles leaves one completely unqualified to have any negative opinion about QAL.

... and now she has a superiority complex because she went to an ELO concert last night.

... It was so peaceful at QZ in late May and early June with only her occasional posts on QZ after her yearlong ban at QOL ended ...


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 03:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, get a grip. She offers you an olive branch and you got after her like a rat terrier. Icy, no one here cares a crap about the past history of you two. Just cut it out! It doesn't serve a purpose. Read your posts and see who sounds like a looney tooney and no, it isn't Caroline. I don't know why she infuriates you so. She likes Adam, OK. So what, you like Freddie. You can both like who you like. This is beyond ridiculous. I do think you tick off a couple of people on QOL today. You don't even realize how your responses sound to people other than Gerry (the lowest denominator and I would never say anything positive about that piece of Dreck!).


Olive branch my ass. You can tell how soon she comes here to gripe about me and what I posted on QOL as well she says I'm fighting and going after people. That's what she does, twists things and outright lies. And you fall for it. You both are dumb as rocks.
SweetCaroline doesn't like AL. She is totally obsessed about the guy going as far to say she thinks she is also second mother to him and wants to be his maid, did you notice that craziness ftom her. Of coourse not. Who needs the grip on things. I think it's obvious.
I admire and respect Freddie. It bothers you I know because you do t even ,Ike his name being mentioned in here. As well you turn around and say I'm obsessed about him. You always try to turn things on me. Do you realise how you and your buddy sound...doubt it. Mad because i post al and ot Adam...wtf. Some sort of shit Glambert code you both have going on, never say anything about another Glambert, instead go for the people who is labelled as haters and negative.
I'm sure if I said less than half the crap SweetCaroline has said about me, you would want me banned. Actually, you already have from your very first post here, remember that. You don't even realise your buddy isn't as innocent as she would like you and others here to believe. Apparently, she has the wool pulled right over your eyes. Just don't come here shouting the odds about me. It's all still here what you both have posted. You both are so quick to cry foul, while shit stirring and pointing fingers at me. SweetCaroline has been doing it for years now. Not one apology she has ever made to me, because she thinks she's never wrong. You coddle her too damn much. Hook, line and sinker, you believe everything she says while you go for me all the time. Who the hell are you both trying to fool here and why. Glambert points or something?
You both have showed your true colors more than once here. Imagine the crap you both could be saying about me if I wasn't here to refute it. Keep spinning your lies, but the truth is there for anyone to see and read it for themselves if they choose.
It's shocking to me anyone would compare anyone to Hitler and the Gestapo. To have a go at someone because of their parents are ill, and one parent died after a horrible illness and according to your friend that is woe is me, and I'm a poor soul, that's the worst thing anyone could ever do and say.
It says so much about what you both have done about me and you try to do it still. At best, your onine personas provery you both are angry, vindictive, bitter, jealous. Your ways or no way at all. Fuck that shit. Try thinking for yourselves instead of coddling each other.
It's been since 2014 your buddy has been lying about me here. You came here shouting for me to be banned because your buddy was banned. Too many lies, far too often. The day SweetCaroline used my parents illness to have a go at me, said everything. No sane person would sink that low. Your buddy, that you spend so much time defending has been wrong, many times. And you are just as bad as she is as she is, because you believe her, and have no issues with her, but you both go after me all the damn time. You also believe her shit, questions asked. Shame on you both actually.



snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1114 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 03:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, there was a previous post to that one. But look at all the stuff Icy always says prior to the Trump business. Icy has been calling her out for years. A person can only take it for so long.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1114 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 03:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, you are every bit as obsessed with your dear Freddie as you think she is with Adam. Your entire life seems to revolve around Freddie and the slightest thing that might take away from him, you take umbrage at. Don't get it sometimes. Be careful of the pot calling the kettle black. I actually think you are more obsessed with Freddie than she is with Adam, TBH. Don't know, but so tired of all that crap! Might have to take a break until after my concert. This gives me a headache.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 03:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, you are every bit as obsessed with your dear Freddie as you think she is with Adam. Your entire life seems to revolve around Freddie and the slightest thing that might take away from him, you take umbrage at. Don't get it sometimes. Be careful of the pot calling the kettle black. I actually think you are more obsessed with Freddie than she is with Adam, TBH. Don't know, but so tired of all that crap! Might have to take a break until after my concert. This gives me a headache.


You don't know my entire life. You prove my point about trying to turn things on me. Do you really think that makes you or SweetCaroline look better, because it doesn't. It makes you both look pathetic, bitter and jealous of Freddie legacy and his fans. AL would be lucky if he is still performing 5 years from now, but if he is, I'm sure he will fit Queen covers in. Can't let go of those coattails, right.
Take a break if you want, but stop with your absolute bullshit about me. The vendetta you and SweetCaroline have about me is fucked up. Boo hoo for the two of you when you can't get what you want and so desperately need for AL.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7335 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 04:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

No, there was a previous post to that one. But look at all the stuff Icy always says prior to the Trump business. Icy has been calling her out for years. A person can only take it for so long.


The previous post is no better. What exactly do you interpret as an olive branch?

Of course Icy calls her out ... She has been spamming QZ ever since she's received a yearlong ban on QOL.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 04:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

snifflese wrote:

No, there was a previous post to that one. But look at all the stuff Icy always says prior to the Trump business. Icy has been calling her out for years. A person can only take it for so long.


The previous post is no better. What exactly do you interpret as an olive branch?

Of course Icy calls her out ... She has been spamming QZ ever since she's received a yearlong ban on QOL.


SweetCaroline has been running here to blame me for her four or five bans from QOL going back to at least 2015. Her posts are still here from that time. That's how damn long she's been spamming, shit stirring, and spreading her lies here about me.
Actually, it goes back to 2014 if you look back on this subforum. Did you know I'm to blame for all her bans and even those of other Glamberts, and she cannot take any responsibility for her shit? So much easier for her to blame me for absolutely everything. Such woe is her bullshit and her melodramas.
I bumped a thread for you, if you want to read it.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1114 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Geez Louise, give it up! What is the point of going over all the hurts and slights from the last God knows how many years? A therapist would advise you to put it out of your mind and move on. We all know the ENTIRE feud and don't want to hear it for the millionth time. It cannot be good for you to go over it again and again and again.

Voice of Reason 2018 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1113 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 16:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So, how was the Toronto show?

(My first time on here in months due to injury. I see a lot has not changed).




"Build your muscles as your body decays!"
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 18:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Voice of Reason 2018 wrote:

So, how was the Toronto show?

(My first time on here in months due to injury. I see a lot has not changed).



Hope you are ok. I've not seen or heard of the full show from Toronto.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 18:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Geez Louise, give it up! What is the point of going over all the hurts and slights from the last God knows how many years? A therapist would advise you to put it out of your mind and move on. We all know the ENTIRE feud and don't want to hear it for the millionth time. It cannot be good for you to go over it again and again and again.


You do realize your buddy has been lying about me here since 2014...or maybe you dont because you both would rather go for me any chance you see. Proof of it right here. A therapist would have told you it's none of your business, but you have sure involved yourself.
You have added to the "feud" by the way. Keep that in mind the next time you and SweetCaroline come here to try to look innocent and you are miserable about what is being posted on QOL...which could be any time now.


SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4183 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Voice of Reason, there is a full concert soundcloud audio on the first page of this thread.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1114 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 20:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, you are writing the books worth of poor me posts. Caroline's are short and sweet and there is one short post for every 10 long winded ones of yours. I don't know and I don't care when it started or with whom. You have become the Hatfields and McCoys!!!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4183 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 20:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks, snifflese! Icy is a projectionist (like Trump). Everything she says about me, SHE is guilty of ten times over. Trump condemns black and brown people and then he turns it around and says THEY are the racists! Who can figure out these crazy people. I call it low self esteem so they have to attack others to make themselves look better!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 20:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, you are writing the books worth of poor me posts. Caroline's are short and sweet and there is one short post for every 10 long winded ones of yours. I don't know and I don't care when it started or with whom. You have become the Hatfields and McCoys!!!


And? Funny thing you said a few times that you would ignore my posts, but you never managed to do it once.
Fuck off right now about poor me posts. I guess we all know what you think after all. I guess the compassion from you was fake since you are turning around and saying this.
You prove you are as uncaring as SweetCaroline has proven to be. Poor SweetCaroline who needs you to defend her no matter what. Poor you for falling for her shit and trying to defend it. Poor SweetCaroline and you for lacking any true compassion or any understanding at all.
Short and sweet my ass, she is anything but. Yep, she sure has the wool pulled over your eyes.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 19, 20:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Thanks, snifflese! Icy is a projectionist (like Trump). Everything she says about me, SHE is guilty of ten times over. Trump condemns black and brown people and then he turns it around and says THEY are the racists! Who can figure out these crazy people. I call it low self esteem so they have to attack others to make themselves look better!


There you go again. What are you...Spammer, cry baby, shit stirrer.
Wtf does what Trump saying what he does about black and brown people and racist have anything to do with me. Nothing, but your "comparisons" suck. You are the one projecting here. What does it say about you to compare to to Trump Hitler and the Gestapo? It makes you look like a nutcase, you do know you sound unhinged here. Or maybe you dont. Poor, pitiful , soul.