Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4189 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 07:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

MisterCosmicc wrote:

Hmmm

That's what I was saying about it looking like he was about to get it in the ass.
Not funny. It's a horrible show to begin with, and I almost can't believe he took part of it the way he did. What the hell did that have to do it with the song at all?

What did he do???Playing the "I am the gayest man ever "card again? What an annoying tool

He looked like he was going to get it the ass. Mueller literally railed on AL's back while AL was on his hands and knees. Just do Mel B could try to guess a song, which just happened to be Can You Feel The Love Tonight. It's awful.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 08:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

MisterCosmicc wrote:

Hmmm

That's what I was saying about it looking like he was about to get it in the ass.
Not funny. It's a horrible show to begin with, and I almost can't believe he took part of it the way he did. What the hell did that have to do it with the song at all?

He was meant to be acting out the song title Can You Feel The Love Tonight so he got on the floor as a lion (lion King) and I assume Will was doing the same but he chose to grab Adam and almost climb on his back, he's out of the show Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps, really crass humor on that.

The Mueller dudesign looked as if he was about to breast feed from AL.
This is one of the worst things I have seen AL involved with.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2752 posts

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 08:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

MisterCosmicc wrote:

Hmmm

What did he do???Playing the "I am the gayest man ever "card again? What an annoying tool

He looked like he was going to get it the ass. Mueller literally railed on AL's back while AL was on his hands and knees. Just do Mel B could try to guess a song, which just happened to be Can You Feel The Love Tonight. It's awful.

Sounds weird. But the whole guy is a weirdo so who can be surprised??? Just unbelievable that so a tool is fronting what they call "Queen" these days. It is utterly ridiculous just to think about it!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 08:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

MisterCosmicc wrote:

Hmmm

Sounds weird. But the whole guy is a weirdo so who can be surprised??? Just unbelievable that so a tool is fronting what they call "Queen" these days. It is utterly ridiculous just to think about it!

Oh guess what else. AL and the other guy "sang" a part of Bohemian Rhapsody.
If AL wants to take the piss in such a way is this, I'd rather he keep the Queen music out of it. Why not sing one of gist own songs...
Truly, this whole thing is strange.

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 08:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They played some gay joke and doing BR????? SOUnds disgusting. I said since Day 1 AL is taking the piss out of Maylor and Queen. And I am right

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2069 posts

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 08:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

If AL wants to take the piss in such a way is this, I'd rather he keep the Queen music out of it. Why not sing one of gist own songs...

He's a guest on a panel show, he doesn't get to decide what they ask him to do and the host asked him and Will to do a bit of Queen and then produced a yellow jacket and mousetache for Will, can't expect Adam to take over and say what should and shouldn't be done when's he just a guest.

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 08:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

They played some gay joke and doing BR????? SOUnds disgusting. I said since Day 1 AL is taking the piss out of Maylor and Queen. And I am right

If you watch the Bo Rhap part it's not Adam who's taking the piss they were asked to do that by the host, he's not responsible for what the show think up, if the pannelists got to choose the content half of it would be binned.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 08:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

He's a guest on a panel show, he doesn't get to decide what they ask him to do and the host asked him and Will to do a bit of Queen and then produced a yellow jacket and mousetache for Will, can't expect Adam to take over and say what should and shouldn't be done when's he just a guest.

Apparently it's scripted, and I guess he knew what was going to happen before hand. No one held a gun to his head to make him do this, and he could have said no or not to be involved with iany of this show at all. I doubt it did him any favours, if he got paid for this, it is that money worth it ( sorry it might seem like I'm using Queen lyrics on purpose here ) to AL?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 08:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Apparently it's scripted, and I guess he knew what was going to happen before hand. No one held a gun to his head to make him do this, and he could have said no or not to be involved with iany of this show at all. I doubt it did him any favours, if he got paid for this, it is that money worth it ( sorry it might seem like I'm using Queen lyrics on purpose here ) to AL?

No idea why he chose to go on the show, it wasn't promoting his music so I guess it was just for visibility in the UK, lots of people love the show, not me personally but it must be pretty popular and like I said it's typical British humor, at least the typical slapstick kind. That Bo Rhap part wasn't anything wrong IMO it was just a jokey lets get Will to audition as a Queen singer type thing, typical stuff that happens on panel shows. I doubt it helped or harmed him one way or the other it's just fluff, forgettable comedy that people watch if they like it and probably don't othewise.

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 11:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

If you watch the Bo Rhap part it's not Adam who's taking the piss they were asked to do that by the host, he's not responsible for what the show think up, if the pannelists got to choose the content half of it would be binned.

WEll you can still have the dignity and say no to such disgusting stuff. Especially when Lameturd claimes to be an admirer of Freddie which he clearly ist. He is an annoying wanker nothing more

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Oct 19, 20:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

No idea why he chose to go on the show, it wasn't promoting his music so I guess it was just for visibility in the UK, lots of people love the show, not me personally but it must be pretty popular and like I said it's typical British humor, at least the typical slapstick kind. That Bo Rhap part wasn't anything wrong IMO it was just a jokey lets get Will to audition as a Queen singer type thing, typical stuff that happens on panel shows. I doubt it helped or harmed him one way or the other it's just fluff, forgettable comedy that people watch if they like it and probably don't othewise.

The whole shows that I've seen are horrible. I don't find it funny story all, it's almost like it's done to shock in many cases.
It's crap. And its one of the worst things I've seen AL involved with. Maybe if the guy didn't climb on AL's back, and take to that level I'd probably think differently about this episode.
It's trash. And I don't say that easily.

Jazz+ user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jazz+
Deity: 2579 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 08:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@DayDop Lambert is an utter embarrassment to the serious rock fan, he jumped into this band with no experience or even song writing abilities whatsoever and yet he is arrogant enough to think that he saved Queen from extinction.
I hate seeing his smug face on TV and him coming across all camp and girly. What the fuck other rock fans think of Queen now i cannot imagine. Guys who are into the elite groups of the seventies like Toto, Whitesnake, Motorhead, Kiss, Foreigner, AC/DC etc........ they must be laughing there asses of at Queen now

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 09:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

K770i wrote:

@DayDop Lambert is an utter embarrassment to the serious rock fan, he jumped into this band with no experience or even song writing abilities whatsoever and yet he is arrogant enough to think that he saved Queen from extinction.
I hate seeing his smug face on TV and him coming across all camp and girly. What the fuck other rock fans think of Queen now i cannot imagine. Guys who are into the elite groups of the seventies like Toto, Whitesnake, Motorhead, Kiss, Foreigner, AC/DC etc........ they must be laughing there asses of at Queen now

Wrong on all counts - first he had already toured solo before joining with Queen so he had experience and plenty before that as well.

He doesn't think or say he saved Queen from anything, find me where he's said that - I'll wait!!!

Rock fans are loving Queen now, they see clearly don't see it how you do.

Since there's a ton of metal dudes who go to the QAL shows and post about Adam afterwards I'd say there's very little laughing about them except from a few die hards who never even see the show.

Like them or don't but you're talking BS with that.

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 11:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

K770i wrote:

Wrong on all counts - first he had already toured solo before joining with Queen so he had experience and plenty before that as well.

He doesn't think or say he saved Queen from anything, find me where he's said that - I'll wait!!!

Rock fans are loving Queen now, they see clearly don't see it how you do.

Since there's a ton of metal dudes who go to the QAL shows and post about Adam afterwards I'd say there's very little laughing about them except from a few die hards who never even see the show.

Like them or don't but you're talking BS with that.

Showq me ONE Metalhead who drools all over Lamebird. JUST ONE! YOu won't find anyone believe me. It is totally insulting to Queen and ROck music in general!

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 488 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 15:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Day dop wrote:

K770i wrote:

Are you the person person who's behind the Runner_70 account?

No, this is Gerry. Or whatever name he chooses. The other troll here.

Jazz+ user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jazz+
Deity: 2579 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 16:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Very funny that you think i am a troll just because i do not agree with your ridiculous opinions.
In fact anyone on here who thinks Adam Lambert is a musician is ridiculous.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4331 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam is anything but arrogant. He has been a stage performer since age 10. He was in a rock/pop band called Citizen Vein. He went on Idol because record companies told him he needed a fan base before he could get a label.

He has toured all over the world as a solo artist before doing that in QAL.