Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The Show Must Go On Documentary — October 11, 2019

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1167 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 19, 14:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, no thanks.


Hotdog
Queenman!! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenman!!
Royalty: 1333 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 19, 20:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

will pass!!


You made us laugh, you made us cry, you made us feel like we could fly!
SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 19, 21:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is very well done with a lot of Freddie interviews!



stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1631 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 19, 21:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Looking forward to this.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2758 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 06:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

It is very well done with a lot of Freddie interviews!


Does include the interview where Freddie says that Lamebird is his favourite singer and he loves him? Must be a pretty long Interview as Brian is always bringing it up.....


Queenman!! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenman!!
Royalty: 1333 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 12:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

It is very well done with a lot of Freddie interviews!


Does include the interview where Freddie says that Lamebird is his favourite singer and he loves him? Must be a pretty long Interview as Brian is always bringing it up.....


------------------------

I though Paul Rodgers was Freddie's favourite singer. Not sure why he wasn't at the 1992 FM tribute concert. Guess he caught a nasty flu.


You made us laugh, you made us cry, you made us feel like we could fly!
SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The documentary is well done, covers the Freddie Tribute, the Nelson Mandela tribute and QPR as well as how QAL came about. There is nothing in it that should be offensive to anyone!



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2758 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

The documentary is well done, covers the Freddie Tribute, the Nelson Mandela tribute and QPR as well as how QAL came about. There is nothing in it that should be offensive to anyone!



Yes there is - IT is called "Lamebird" and Maylor bigging the goat up to the max. If someone can cut out anything from him i might watch it.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

More about the documentary:

http://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/queen-adam-lambert-show-uk/amp/

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4253 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

The documentary is well done, covers the Freddie Tribute, the Nelson Mandela tribute and QPR as well as how QAL came about. There is nothing in it that should be offensive to anyone!



Of course you think it's well done. It's heavy promo for AL that's how it came across when I watched it.
What did some segments get, a couple of minutes if that. No wonder why you love it so much.
Go and watch a real Queen documentary.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1220 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 18:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is more about Queen since Freddie's death. Many people don't know much about that at all. Makes sense to me. Has nothing to do with Adam necessarily. There are lots of things out there about Queen years ago, but many people still don't really know that they are actively touring and with whom. It is a real QAL documentary, because as long as Brian and Roger are Queen, they can call themselves that. I am not sure what would please you as to how to name themselves at this point. I guess you would rather they sat home sipping beer and watching TV like most older folks? That is not who they are.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4253 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 19:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

It is more about Queen since Freddie's death. Many people don't know much about that at all. Makes sense to me. Has nothing to do with Adam necessarily. There are lots of things out there about Queen years ago, but many people still don't really know that they are actively touring and with whom. It is a real QAL documentary, because as long as Brian and Roger are Queen, they can call themselves that. I am not sure what would please you as to how to name themselves at this point. I guess you would rather they sat home sipping beer and watching TV like most older folks? That is not who they are.


AL isn't the be all and end all for Brian, Roger, even Queen. Sorry to break it to you, AL and even Q+AL isn't their whole music world. There is more to it than him.
This documentary was done to heavily hype up AL. I said that when I first watched it, and I stand by that.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, it is about Adam — Adam with Brian and Roger and how the show has gone on.

There have been many Queen documentaries. This documentary covers EVERYTHING, including Adam’s humble attitude. There is no room for hate in this project, so stop it, icy, and the other ignorant trolls. Nothing is taken away from Freddie. HE is still the star of this documentary as well as the live shows that have take place since his death.

Be happy that he and his music are still being honored in such a magnificent and magical way!

Instead of being thrilled that their show was performed live in NYC Central Park with other top performers, the nitpickers were busy pouncing on one minor technical glitch that was hardly noticed by most of the viewers. It is so disgusting and beyond stupid. You complain that Freddie was treated poorly when he was ill but you are such small people you are still treating this group poorly, whether it was the amazing success of the biopic or their live shows. Stop it already. You are stupid and ridiculous!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4253 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 20:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yes, it is about Adam — Adam with Brian and Roger and how the show has gone on.

There have been many Queen documentaries. This documentary covers EVERYTHING, including Adam’s humble attitude. There is no room for hate in this project, so stop it, icy, and the other ignorant trolls. Nothing is taken away from Freddie. HE is still the star of this documentary as well as the live shows that have take place since his death.

Be happy that he and his music are still being honored in such a magnificent and magical way!

Instead of being thrilled that their show was performed live in NYC Central Park with other top performers, the nitpickers were busy pouncing on one minor technical glitch that was hardly noticed by most of the viewers. It is so disgusting and beyond stupid. You complain that Freddie was treated poorly when he was ill but you are such small people you are still treating this group poorly, whether it was the amazing success of the biopic or their live shows. Stop it already. You are stupid and ridiculous!


How many Queen documentaries have you watched btw?
You of all people don't get to tell me to stop it, when you have proven to be the biggest Glambert troll on Queen boards. Speaking of hate, want to say that you hate me again?
Erm, you once said Q+AL shows are AL's time to shine. Now you say Freddie is the star of the shows...even when there less of him.
Sorry, not sorry it wasn't only me who noticed some went wrong during Q+ALs set at the festival. Nothing disgusting was said btw. You just want and need people to think it was perfect. That's your problem.
You cant and you fucking shouldn't compare to what Freddie went through with the tabloids to people discussing the Global Citizen Festival and Q+AL's mishaps. Are you truly for real? Wtf are you on?
I think you are angry and upset because AL cancelled his appearances that was supposed to air this week. You once said he never cancels, so you can now eat your words hon. Plus his numbers are awful. Truth hurts, eh.
Lash out on me all you want, but you are disgusting yourself. The day you tried to clap back at me about my parents, when you tried to clap back to say I'm like Trump, Hitler and the Gestapo proved exactly what you are. A butthurt, nasty troll and a whiner. You are so outraged just because not everyone feels the way you do about Q+AL and AL.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1220 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 20:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And you are the biggest Freddie troll on here! Takes one to know one, if I am really going to be ridiculous. You act as if Freddie was a close family member and are affronted at the most absurd things. QAL and Queen are separate entities. Why would you be offended that people like and enjoy QAL? You take that as a personal affront somehow. I don't get it. People can enjoy both of them or one of them or none of them. Documentaries can be made about QAL since they are talking about what Roger and Brian, Queen, are doing right now and the journey since Freddie's death. I don't think there was a comparison to Freddie and the Aids issues and Global Citizen's and how horribly he was treated, but that isn't QAL's fault either that that occurred. She was talking about how the only thing out of that great performance that was discussed was the glitsch, of course, since you all just pounce like rat terriers on anything that could be negative. You overlook all the great parts for the one problem area, that certainly wasn't Brian,or Roger or Adam's fault. And I would say the butthurt, nasty troll and whiner could also be applied to the lot of you. How many times are you going to bring about the parents (very sorry about that!!), and Hitler and Trump. I would say that the things you say to her are much meaner actually.

Why bring about cancelling what does that have to do with the tea in China? No one knows for sure what was amiss, but he was obviously under the weather. Real nice to tell her to eat her words. I don't get what is wrong with you to always be so mean to h you object toer. Everything she posts, the rat terrier comes out. Honest to Pete, don't you have better things to do than pick on Caroline? The only reason she finally says those things is because of your constant attacks on every post she makes on here. You don't like it, scroll! You get back what you throw out at her all the time. Do you not understand that? You can love Freddie, she can love Adam and we should be able to get along, not start castigating people and you are always the one that starts it.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4253 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

And you are the biggest Freddie troll on here! Takes one to know one, if I am really going to be ridiculous. You act as if Freddie was a close family member and are affronted at the most absurd things. QAL and Queen are separate entities. Why would you be offended that people like and enjoy QAL? You take that as a personal affront somehow. I don't get it. People can enjoy both of them or one of them or none of them. Documentaries can be made about QAL since they are talking about what Roger and Brian, Queen, are doing right now and the journey since Freddie's death. I don't think there was a comparison to Freddie and the Aids issues and Global Citizen's and how horribly he was treated, but that isn't QAL's fault either that that occurred. She was talking about how the only thing out of that great performance that was discussed was the glitsch, of course, since you all just pounce like rat terriers on anything that could be negative. You overlook all the great parts for the one problem area, that certainly wasn't Brian,or Roger or Adam's fault. And I would say the butthurt, nasty troll and whiner could also be applied to the lot of you. How many times are you going to bring about the parents (very sorry about that!!), and Hitler and Trump. I would say that the things you say to her are much meaner actually.

Why bring about cancelling what does that have to do with the tea in China? No one knows for sure what was amiss, but he was obviously under the weather. Real nice to tell her to eat her words. I don't get what is wrong with you to always be so mean to h you object toer. Everything she posts, the rat terrier comes out. Honest to Pete, don't you have better things to do than pick on Caroline? The only reason she finally says those things is because of your constant attacks on every post she makes on here. You don't like it, scroll! You get back what you throw out at her all the time. Do you not understand that? You can love Freddie, she can love Adam and we should be able to get along, not start castigating people and you are always the one that starts it.


LOLOL...there you go again throwing back what I say about SweetCaroline. Are you able to think for yourself, looks like you can't
Oh no you say Queen and Q+AL are two different entities...what changed your mind because you sure made it clear that you think Q+AL is Queen, you've said that more than once.
I will continue to bring it up every time SweetCaroline wants to have a go at me, and she says people should be happy about everything to do with Q+AL and wants it to look like everything is perfect, even when it's not. Some of us can tell when things go wrong.
No one deserves to be said that they are like Hitler and the Gestapo, and to have their parents illnesses thrown around to have a go at someone do you not realise that?? There you go again, defending her shit, no matter what she does. You are just as nuts and a troll as much she is. See what I mean by patting her on her back, and yet I'm the bad one? Get real.
I'm a Queen fan and a Freddie fan posting on a Queen board...more than I can say about you and SweetCaroline. You both are just here to shit stir and promote AL.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2758 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 21:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Glamtarts are annoying. They have no arguments. And to tell a Queen Fan on a Queen board to be a "Freddie troll" takes something......so annoying

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4253 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 22:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Glamtarts are annoying. They have no arguments. And to tell a Queen Fan on a Queen board to be a "Freddie troll" takes something......so annoying



So messed up.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1220 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Oct 19, 23:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is the QAL PART and it is not the Queen board here. If you don't like it, don't let the door hit your butt on the way out!! You mean like your and icy's posts that do nothing but criticize and call people names. Those are really enlightening.

I do think for myself and that is why I am pointing out again what you always do and have done for years. You wait till Caroline posts and then you hit her with nasty remarks and get offended when she tries to defend herself. If you quit doing that, there would be no arguments. I truly do not know where you are coming from. Aside from acting as if Freddie were your son or something weird, you post as if Freddie were being marginalized by Brian and Roger, kicked out of the door if you will. The man passed away and the others waited until 2004 or 05 to join up with PR. That was 13 years after the death. Then they had a few gigs with Adam and started touring in 2014, 23 years later. I am not sure how this in any way should offend anybody. Freddie wasn't coming back and as musicians, they love to perform. How you can begrudge them that makes no sense. Tons of bands have done the same and it hasn't taken a lot of them nearly that long and the people they replaced hadn't always died. That is what living bands do. They continue on doing what they love. Apparently you and your good buddy runner are not Queen fans, you are only Freddie fans as you could care less about Brian and Roger. Nice that! Says a lot about you two. Go on your QUEEN boards and have a love fest and quit mucking up this section since you hate it anyway. It would be a lot more pleasant for everyone else.