Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > lip syncing?

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4349 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 15:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam fans ARE Queen fans! Try getting that through your thick skull. Only difference is we are nicer than so-called Queen fans who think they own Freddie body and soul and hate anyone who threatens to take him away from them!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1220 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know you like other artists,Icy. You basically like anyone but Adam. Gaga, Pink, SS, Smile, you name it. No matter who someone brings up you like them, their music, etc. They can be doing just what Adam does, but you don't like him doing the same thing. You just have a thing for Adam, just like you do for Caroline. I am not sure what triggers your animosity, but with Adam, I think it is that he is just too good and somehow that threatens Freddie's legacy. You don't like the accolades that Adam receives or how people say he is the best stand in for Freddie you could hope to find. You don't like that QAL performs and you resent them. Although to almost anyone else, they are keeping the music alive and bringing in new fans! You only want praise for Freddie, which makes no sense at all. Music lives on even after the principals have passed on. That is the nature of timeless music and QAL is doing that with their shows.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 16:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy doesn’t own Freddie and she doesn’t own Pink. I love her acrobatic routines especially when she did it to “Glitter In The Air” which is my favorite.

She can keep Sam and Adele all to herself! LOL

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 588 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 17:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL

I got a hearty laugh, Snifflese from your observation that no matter WHO is brought up that Icy likes!

I don't know if that's true or not but it sure sounds hilarious.

I'm a lifelong fan that is fine with QAL for what it is. We American fans never even got another Queen tour after 1982 so I know a lot of serious fans that are fine with this collaboration and are thankful to see Brian and Roger while they still can.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4214 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 17:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy doesn’t own Freddie and she doesn’t own Pink. I love her acrobatic routines especially when she did it to “Glitter In The Air” which is my favorite.

She can keep Sam and Adele all to herself! LOL

Where did I say that I owned them? I don't, I'm a fan of theirs. Big difference.Clearly, that bothers you.
Rich coming from you who bleats on about how you think of yourself ALs second mother, that's how entitled you are about AL.
Open your eyes and ears, and heart if you can, there's a big world of music out there.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 17:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Adam fans ARE Queen fans! Try getting that through your thick skull. Only difference is we are nicer than so-called Queen fans who think they own Freddie body and soul and hate anyone who threatens to take him away from them!

You aren't a Queen fan first thing.
Oh, so you are on about so called Queen fans again.
No one owns Freddie's body and soul by the way. What creepy things you come up with sometimes. Do you not realise how u out come across at all?
Yea, you are so nice *not* saying about me what you do about me and Queen fans. See the thread below this one where you called me a hateful bitch and I'm like the gestapo. See the thread where you said Queen fans wanted Brian Roger and John to die with Freddie, yep you sure are anot example of a Glambert, one that is unhinged.
It's you who has said you hate me, so enough of you trying to say that you and the Glamberts are better than Queen fans. You hardly even discuss Queen with Queen fans while spamming about AL, on Queen boards, have you got any "reviews" to share that think AL is the hier and Lambert is the new Freddie of the 2010s. You post utter trash.
You cant stand it that most of us here like more artists than just AL. Your rages and envy about Sam and Adele prove that. I feel sorry for you that you live in a AL bubble, and when you think someone is in AL's way, look out. Your envy, and bitterness go through the roof.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 17:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I know you like other artists,Icy. You basically like anyone but Adam. Gaga, Pink, SS, Smile, you name it. No matter who someone brings up you like them, their music, etc. They can be doing just what Adam does, but you don't like him doing the same thing. You just have a thing for Adam, just like you do for Caroline. I am not sure what triggers your animosity, but with Adam, I think it is that he is just too good and somehow that threatens Freddie's legacy. You don't like the accolades that Adam receives or how people say he is the best stand in for Freddie you could hope to find. You don't like that QAL performs and you resent them. Although to almost anyone else, they are keeping the music alive and bringing in new fans! You only want praise for Freddie, which makes no sense at all. Music lives on even after the principals have passed on. That is the nature of timeless music and QAL is doing that with their shows.

Erm, I've said I like Feel Something by AL , how does that mean that I like everyone but AL? Sorry, not sorry that there are plenty of artists I like more than AL. I'm OK with that, you and SweetCaroline are obviously not ok with that.
When AL or Pink does exactly the same show, then you can come back to try to clap back at me. I do think Pinks a better artist and a performer than AL. Why does that bother you? Why does it bother you that I like other artists? I don't live in an AL bubble. All this from you who can't even take Freddie's name being mentioned on a Queen board. You must gnaw your fingernails with worry that Freddie is the legend, and Lambert isnt.
The very fact you point out that some people AL is the best stand in for Freddie that one could hope to find, just stop. But you gotta big him up, right.
The biopic has made many people into Queen fans, even more than Q+AL tours.
Queen's music has lived on, and it will, but not because of Q+AL. You probably think Brian and Roger sat on their asses doing nothing before AL ever came along.
Boy, something is in the water. Probably that AL's music isn't doing so good chart wise.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 17:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

LOL

I got a hearty laugh, Snifflese from your observation that no matter WHO is brought up that Icy likes!

I don't know if that's true or not but it sure sounds hilarious.

I'm a lifelong fan that is fine with QAL for what it is. We American fans never even got another Queen tour after 1982 so I know a lot of serious fans that are fine with this collaboration and are thankful to see Brian and Roger while they still can.

You are on QOL, correct? If so, you might have noticed that I do like, and I'm a fan of many other artists. But I guess I should say AL is the best ever, the only one who can sing Queen songs...
Yea no thanks. I don't do blind worship for anyone, not even Freddie.

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 588 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy...no offense. I was just laughing at the way he characterized you. As I said, I didn't know if it was true or not. I, too, like many other artists other than Queen.

I have to say that Queen has always been my all-time favorite.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2752 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 17:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

WHo should take Freddie away from anyone? THis screaming lil girl with a flop solo career sounding like a goat? No contest my dear

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 18:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

Icy...no offense. I was just laughing at the way he characterized you. As I said, I didn't know if it was true or not. I, too, like many other artists other than Queen.

I have to say that Queen has always been my all-time favorite.

No, I'm not offended, it's what she does to try to turn things on me. It's somehow an insult tof snifflese that I like other artists more than Q+AL and Lambert. Probably even pissed that I like Queen more than that.
Queen are my favorite band too. Has been since 1992. Cue the angst from SweetCaroline that I wasn't a fan before Freddie passed away. I'm sure you like and enjoy other artists as well. And there is nothing wrong with that...or even me liking other artists more than Q+AL. And yes, I've said less than pleasant things about Queen, I hate Put Out The Fire, and I think that's the worst lyrics and vocals by Queen, but a person or two here thinks I have blind worship for Freddie. I don't. I don't have blind worship for anyone.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I give up — again !!!!!

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 19:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You always throw Adam fans a bone with the Feel Something or Save Me business. Basically, you don't like anything he sings with Queen and that is fine, but you try to couch it as being a fan of his. That is BS! I don't know where you get off telling people they are not Queen fans. How would you know? You are so far up Freddie's butt (as you are always saying about us and Adam) that you can't see straight. If Gaga and Fun sing with Queen (which they did) and they sounded like crap and looked ridiculous, you thought they did a good job. Everything with you is good. People can sing off pitch (it is with emotion which Adam doesn't do, so for someone else it is fine); they can be totally unpracticed (like Gaga with Queen that time) but Adam always should have practiced more and QAL also; they can screw up songs like Adele (but she was emotional) and we hear about Adam singing a few lines of BR wrong for a year and the clincher is: You guys talking about Freddie lip synching somewhere and you find it "cheeky" and kind of cute, I guess, but you are ready to crucify QAL for the Global Citizen's Glitch when it had nothing to do with lip synching. The list goes on and on over the years. It is beyond ridiculous at this point.

As far as Adam being so good singing with Queen, I bet there are hundreds of thousands of tweets to that effect. I am not bigging up, I am stating Facts! Just like this is a QAL thread not just a Queen thread and we can talk about them here. That is what it is here for. I hate when you say on a Queen board, no less! Get a grip! And yes, as long as Brian and Roger are playing they are carrying on the music with Adam. No one says they haven't been doing things before, but they are now doing a hell of a lot more and gaining thousands of new fans that weren't necessarily Queen fans before. They have been on TV twice to huge audiences in the past year and they have played to hundreds of thousands of people in the last 5 years alone. Can you not do some math and see that all that publicity has to engender new fans? I read tweets all the time about being a new to Queen fan as a result of QAL. Take your blinders off and your head out of Freddie's butt and maybe you could see the truth, what most of us see. There is no gnawing of fingernails, Icy, Freddie is a legend and grows bigger every year. Adam is not and will never be, but I don't care. I just care about the untruths and awful things you people say here. The only gnawing is from your end of the playpen!! I am happy with things as they are. I don't need legends and gloating and all the BS you spout on here. I am happy to go to a concert of theirs and just enjoy it for what it is.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 19:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I give up — again !!!!!

See how long it wI'll last this time. This is what you do when you can't handle a discussion.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 20:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You always throw Adam fans a bone with the Feel Something or Save Me business. Basically, you don't like anything he sings with Queen and that is fine, but you try to couch it as being a fan of his. That is BS! I don't know where you get off telling people they are not Queen fans. How would you know? You are so far up Freddie's butt (as you are always saying about us and Adam) that you can't see straight. If Gaga and Fun sing with Queen (which they did) and they sounded like crap and looked ridiculous, you thought they did a good job. Everything with you is good. People can sing off pitch (it is with emotion which Adam doesn't do, so for someone else it is fine); they can be totally unpracticed (like Gaga with Queen that time) but Adam always should have practiced more and QAL also; they can screw up songs like Adele (but she was emotional) and we hear about Adam singing a few lines of BR wrong for a year and the clincher is: You guys talking about Freddie lip synching somewhere and you find it "cheeky" and kind of cute, I guess, but you are ready to crucify QAL for the Global Citizen's Glitch when it had nothing to do with lip synching. The list goes on and on over the years. It is beyond ridiculous at this point.

As far as Adam being so good singing with Queen, I bet there are hundreds of thousands of tweets to that effect. I am not bigging up, I am stating Facts! Just like this is a QAL thread not just a Queen thread and we can talk about them here. That is what it is here for. I hate when you say on a Queen board, no less! Get a grip! And yes, as long as Brian and Roger are playing they are carrying on the music with Adam. No one says they haven't been doing things before, but they are now doing a hell of a lot more and gaining thousands of new fans that weren't necessarily Queen fans before. They have been on TV twice to huge audiences in the past year and they have played to hundreds of thousands of people in the last 5 years alone. Can you not do some math and see that all that publicity has to engender new fans? I read tweets all the time about being a new to Queen fan as a result of QAL. Take your blinders off and your head out of Freddie's butt and maybe you could see the truth, what most of us see. There is no gnawing of fingernails, Icy, Freddie is a legend and grows bigger every year. Adam is not and will never be, but I don't care. I just care about the untruths and awful things you people say here. The only gnawing is from your end of the playpen!! I am happy with things as they are. I don't need legends and gloating and all the BS you spout on here. I am happy to go to a concert of theirs and just enjoy it for what it is.

I throw no bones at anyone. If I hate something he does, you don't like what I say, even when I like something I like, you have issues about that. Go figure.
Oh you are mad again "this is BS!" I can tell you and SweetCaroline aren't Queen fans athat all, you just are thrilled as long as AL is singing the Queen songs. When anyone else does, Nate from Fun, you said he was that "horrible person". It really does get to you I like other artists. That's how bitter you are. I'd rather like many artists than just one artist.
You try to clap back at me, but your rage goes through the roof. Yea, I think Freddie lip synching was cheeky, I should be allowed to say that on a Queen board, but hey even that offends you and you take that as an insult to AL. Seriously, grow the hell up.
I don't give a shit of the thousands or more tweets that praise AL, you want people to believe the hype. Most of us here have our own minds, thanks. We don't pages and pages of tweets and glowing reviews to try to point score and try to prove a point.
My head isn't up Freddie's butt. Do you hear an echo, because lately all you are doing is turning what I say, back at me. You really can't tell think for yourself, if you think tweets are going to change my mind. You will never understand only the music can change my mind, and certainly not hype and bullcrap from two women who stamp their feet when they can't get their own way. Here is a prime example.
Sure, you don't care AL will never be a legend. Try fool someone else with that crap. You are so insulted and defensive of Lambert, over what? That I said he looked .Ike he was lip syncing, that I like more artists more than AL? Rage and rant on dear.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 20:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, no fans of Adam and QAL are saying the performance was perfect or any such nonsense. There were issues and personally, I think it had to do with the sound people. I have also seen them live 3 times and there was no lip synching. You can hear when Adam cracks up laughing or makes a remark or Brian snaps a string. No one says they are perfect all the time. That is in your mind as you are always so busy trying to find something wrong with them and their performances. Other people can hear a blooper or some mistake and still say it was magical and perfect. Other people can overlook a tiny little flaw in a great big show where everything was as wonderful as it could be and still say ,"Oh it was "perfect". Your standards are way too high. That is why you can't enjoy anything because nothing is ever perfect.

So just the other day on page 1 of this thread you were saying I can't enjoy anything because nothing is perfect, and the last while you are trying to come at me for liking other artists.
Alrighty then.

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 20:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are the Queen of ignoring facts and just twisting everything to fit into your crazy world view. You just can't see yourself and I obviously can't get you to understand. You only see one thing. If you could explain why Freddie was cheeky lip synching and if Adam had done that, it would have been awful. Look at all the stuff said in this thread when some of you called them out for lip synching and, of course, it wasn't. But when dear Freddie does the exact same thing, there is never an issue. It is cheeky, original, blah, blah, blah Logic obviously goes out the window here. The only ranting, butt hurt, gloating, etc, person on here is you.

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 20:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I obviously meant not enjoying QAL, you obviously enjoy anyone but! Read more carefully, that is half of your problem!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 20:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I obviously meant not enjoying QAL, you obviously enjoy anyone but! Read more carefully, that is half of your problem!

When I do enjoy some about Q+AL,you think it's me throwing a bone to the Glamberts . And when I like other artists, that bothers you too.
Can't figure you out at all. This proves you can get upset over anything I post.That's your problem.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 21:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are the Queen of ignoring facts and just twisting everything to fit into your crazy world view. You just can't see yourself and I obviously can't get you to understand. You only see one thing. If you could explain why Freddie was cheeky lip synching and if Adam had done that, it would have been awful. Look at all the stuff said in this thread when some of you called them out for lip synching and, of course, it wasn't. But when dear Freddie does the exact same thing, there is never an issue. It is cheeky, original, blah, blah, blah Logic obviously goes out the window here. The only ranting, butt hurt, gloating, etc, person on here is you.

Because it was a Queen performance, doing their own music. Yea, it's cheeky, it's funny, Freddie was at times, you know. You act so horrified that I'm saying that on a Queen board. GCF wasn't a Q+AL concert, and AL was singing Queen songs, something went wrong. I think you forget other artists played too.
For those few seconds at GCF, it did look like AL was lip syncing. Does it bother you I think that? You don't like people thinking for themselves do you, maybe because you don't think much for yourself.