Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > lip syncing?

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1219 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 21:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Global Citizen show was a Queen plus performance. Who the heck do you think was performing if not QAL? You don't think at all, Icy, or else you wouldn't say some of the ridiculous things that you do. They make no sense half the time. We all know everything Freddie did (and most other artists!) was/is cheeky and funny and great and emotional and camp, but anything done exactly the same way by Adam and QAL is bad. Got it!! Who cares if you like some other artists, great, but the point (for the last time) is that they all get passes for doing the same things Adam does and he is the only one ever called out by you for the exact same things. Do you understand what I am saying? You can't have two different standards for people. That is the last I am going to say because it is not computing with you and I can only say it so many ways. End of story.

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 578 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 21:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL

San Reno was a mess all around. I believe that's where Brian and Roger got into a fight backstage and Roger sprayed hair spray in Brian's face. Freddie even stopped miming during Tear It Up which is probably Brian's "cheesiest" song alongside Dancer

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4118 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 21:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

LOL

San Reno was a mess all around. I believe that's where Brian and Roger got into a fight backstage and Roger sprayed hair spray in Brian's face. Freddie even stopped miming during Tear It Up which is probably Brian's "cheesiest" song alongside Dancer

Yea, it wasn't the best. I like how Freddie didn't even try to hide it.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 21:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

The Global Citizen show was a Queen plus performance. Who the heck do you think was performing if not QAL? You don't think at all, Icy, or else you wouldn't say some of the ridiculous things that you do. They make no sense half the time. We all know everything Freddie did (and most other artists!) was/is cheeky and funny and great and emotional and camp, but anything done exactly the same way by Adam and QAL is bad. Got it!! Who cares if you like some other artists, great, but the point (for the last time) is that they all get passes for doing the same things Adam does and he is the only one ever called out by you for the exact same things. Do you understand what I am saying? You can't have two different standards for people. That is the last I am going to say because it is not computing with you and I can only say it so many ways. End of story.

It wasn't a full Q+AL concert, and that wasn't what the event was for. That's what I'm saying. Gee, that needs to be pointed out for you.
Huh, I thought one of your things was that Q+AL doesn't do things the way Freddie and Queen did. Pick a side for Pete's sake. I can't think of many "rock shows" that had a guy riding around on a tricycle, can you? Or lounging on a couch, sitting on Frank's head.
Man, you obviously want me to praise AL and Q+AL to the rafters, and even when I like something, you get your nose out of joint about that. Speaking of throwing bones, yea you can't even do that about Freddie, because we know you don't even care enough to learn about him. Not even on a Queen board or two that you post on.
End of story until you have something to come back to bitch about me again.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1219 posts

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 22:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is useless. It is like talking to a 2 year old.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 17 Oct 19, 22:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

It is useless. It is like talking to a 2 year old.

Thought you said the end of story? You can't even do that, you come back with more insults. Who knew.