forum rss feed
Author

MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1136 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 08:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We have Freddie. There’s hundreds and hundreds of videos and songs.

You’ve seen Adam 4 times, SweetCaroline. You must get bored listening to Adam’s songs and videos, there’s not much product compared to Queen and Freddie.

To say that we can’t have Freddie is the dumbest thing you’ve ever said. Ever.

Hotdog
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 08:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Hey, we can’t have Freddie so I believe Ada
is the next best thing!

And sorry for saying "Sweety" That's what you get for saying 'Ada'

Hotdog
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 08:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll tell you what bored me to death.... VELVET SIDE A!

Hotdog
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4203 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 09:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

We have Freddie. There’s hundreds and hundreds of videos and songs.

You’ve seen Adam 4 times, SweetCaroline. You must get bored listening to Adam’s songs and videos, there’s not much product compared to Queen and Freddie.

To say that we can’t have Freddie is the dumbest thing you’ve ever said. Ever.

Sometimes what she says is just plain horrible. This here is just the most recent.
Also...
Queen fans on QOL didn't accept Lambert because he is gay she has posted on QOL.
Queen fans wanted Brian Roger and John to die with Freddie she has posted here .
So she thinks, so she posts those horrible things on Queen boards about Queen fans. No apologies for any of it.
I know she doesn't like me, her own words she hates me, but I think at this point she hates Queen fans too and maybe even Freddie consideringthe gloating she has done like Freddie’s not here, AL is here, how long it's been since he died as a way to point score, and the latest we can't have Freddie so of course she thinks AL is the next best thing. Absolutely thoughtless and uncaring. She thinks she's so respectful towards Freddie...she isnt, because sometimes her true colors show.
I think her knowledge of music, even Freddie's and Queen's is next to nothing. She thinks AL is the next best thing to Freddie, but compared to who...and why? She doesn't explain. I don't think she could.

stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 09:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why make a thread just to criticise someone? Absolutely ridiculous.

Fucking joke this place is sometimes.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 09:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stevelondon20 wrote:

Thing is, she has criticized Queen fans, and in the worst ways possible. What was said above by the OP is pretty tame compared to SweetCaroline.
Sweetycaroline must be bored is harmless after what she she has posted some of her BS...including we can't have Freddie so AL is the next best thing, and her judgements about Queen fans that were and are wrong.
Are you a Queen fan? If so, she assumes Queen fans wanted Brian Roger and John to die with Freddie.
Fucking joke, no I wish it was, but I bet she really feels that way, as she had the gall to post that here on QZ in the not to distant past.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 20994 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 14:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's an anonymous person on the internet whom you know nothing about, apart from a few posts about a band you like. Why does it matter what they think about this (or any) subject? Whatever happened to just disagreeing with people and moving on with your day?

The person in question may be bored, but the person who started the thread is even more bored because they felt the need to go out of their way to write about it.

Maybe this is a crazy idea, but perhaps threads like this (and the fact that they garner responses) indicate that some people need to get off their phones and start living actual life.

Artists must pass on, but sometimes a mix of passion, good fortune, diligence, expertise, and meticulous labor can capture and restore some of the beauty they left behind.

http://www.queenlive.ca
FlorianS user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 330 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 16:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How empty, dull and boring must a life be, if you start a topic like this?

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 19:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

stevelondon20 wrote:

Thing is, she has criticized Queen fans, and in the worst ways possible. What was said above by the OP is pretty tame compared to SweetCaroline.
Sweetycaroline must be bored is harmless after what she she has posted some of her BS...including we can't have Freddie so AL is the next best thing, and her judgements about Queen fans that were and are wrong.
Are you a Queen fan? If so, she assumes Queen fans wanted Brian Roger and John to die with Freddie.
Fucking joke, no I wish it was, but I bet she really feels that way, as she had the gall to post that here on QZ in the not to distant past.

You need to let it go mate. Yes I am a queen fan. I have been since 1988.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 20:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stevelondon20 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

stevelondon20 wrote:

You need to let it go mate. Yes I am a queen fan. I have been since 1988.

Then as a Queen fan she wrongly assumes you wanted the other three members of Queen to die with Freddie. Queen fans as a whole, and big ugly sweeping statement.
If she apologized, I would let it go, but she hasn't. I doubt she will. She didn't then, because she pretended it never happened after her trying to backtrack.
Starting a thread and saying someone is bored is nothing compared to her bombshells.

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 20:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can you post the link where she said this please?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stevelondon20 wrote:

Can you post the link where she said this please?

No link, but it's on the thread below this one, I bumped it., its on page 13 of the thread. I knew you are a Queen fan before i asked you above, and I know even by reading your posts that you did not want Brian Roger and John to die with Freddie, I can't name one Queen fan who did. She majorly labelled Queen fans in one of the worst ways.

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 21:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You'll struggle to find any fan who shares that opinion mate. I'll look at the thread now. Cheers.

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 21:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4231 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 19, 20:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote
Queen fans wanted Queen music and Brian, Roger and John to all die the day Freddie died. They can’t stand that the show has gone on! Unbelievable!

That is indeed a very poor post. Still didn't need a thread created to moan about it though!!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1219 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 21:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think some of what she says is sarcasm which isn't realized by everyone. The other part is the absolute abuse she suffers at the hands of Icy who cannot let anything go. She posts the same thing again and again and again, even if the infraction was years ago. It has been like this for a long time. I always think Icy must cut and paste the same things each time. It is beyond ridiculous. My opinion is that scrolling is a good option if something bothers you. This is a fan board and the topic is QAL, not Queen. Icy has a really bad habit of telling everyone they are not Queen fans if they also like Adam. I have been a Queen fan since the 70's (20 years longer than Icy and some of the others), but I am not a Queen according to Icy, since she knows all about me and what I like. That alone is extremely annoying. I happen to love Dr May, he is my fav, but unless Freddie is the man, you get crap here. You also can't like QAL,no matter what. Since that is the topic of this section of the board, it doesn't make much sense to me at all. I can like who I like and so can others, but that right is not afforded to me here. I am always told and "In a Queen board, no less" if they don't like what you say. It is like an alternate universe in this place really.

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 488 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 21:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can guarantee you, that one member on QOL had posted that opinion (not mentioned John, I think). The poster took it back after other fans didn’t take well to that opinion. But yes, a well known longtime member and Queen fan is very pissed by everything Brian and Roger have done in the past 20 years, and he did state that opinion in a Q+AL discussion. Caroline is not lying about that. I was very shocked, when I had read that post earlier this year.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 21:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I think some of what she says is sarcasm which isn't realized by everyone. The other part is the absolute abuse she suffers at the hands of Icy who cannot let anything go. She posts the same thing again and again and again, even if the infraction was years ago. It has been like this for a long time. I always think Icy must cut and paste the same things each time. It is beyond ridiculous. My opinion is that scrolling is a good option if something bothers you. This is a fan board and the topic is QAL, not Queen. Icy has a really bad habit of telling everyone they are not Queen fans if they also like Adam. I have been a Queen fan since the 70's (20 years longer than Icy and some of the others), but I am not a Queen according to Icy, since she knows all about me and what I like. That alone is extremely annoying. I happen to love Dr May, he is my fav, but unless Freddie is the man, you get crap here. You also can't like QAL,no matter what. Since that is the topic of this section of the board, it doesn't make much sense to me at all. I can like who I like and so can others, but that right is not afforded to me here. I am always told and "In a Queen board, no less" if they don't like what you say. It is like an alternate universe in this place really.

Sarcasm, no sorry. ..it didn't come across that way at all, more like something she firmly believes about Queen fans. One, two or even a few, but she said Queen fans. I truly think she has an ax to grind about Queen fans, maybe she thinks we have not supported Lambert enough. i really wish she would explain herself.
I almost can't believe you would try to defend it, but not that really surprised, because once again, you have no problems with what she says about Queen fans. If I say something you don't like about SweetCaroline, it's a whole other story.
And once again, you try to deflect on me to try to shift from what SweetCaroline has posted. at least you could say she was wrong, or wrong to post what she did. That will never happen.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

I can guarantee you, that one member on QOL had posted that opinion (not mentioned John, I think). The poster took it back after other fans didn’t take well to that opinion. But yes, a well known longtime member and Queen fan is very pissed by everything Brian and Roger have done in the past 20 years, and he did state that opinion in a Q+AL discussion. Caroline is not lying about that. I was very shocked, when I had read that post earlier this year.

Who said it and where, geniuley would like to know, because I'm not sure if I missed that.
SweetCaroline has said Queen fans wanted Brian, Roger and John to die with Freddie. She assumed that about Queen fans as a whole. Which I still say was a wrong thing to assume, let alone post.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2752 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 19, 22:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

Noone can blame the poster if he is pissed bye everything Mayloe have done for ages now. I am as well with a few exceptions (QPR/NOTW Box). I doubt he wrote that he wanted to see the two guys dead. Thats pure rubbish I think

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1219 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 19, 01:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can pretty much guess who that was!!