Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 03:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

“@camilagreymusic Well that was a good time!! Thanks for having us! Your staff was the best yet!!! @TheTalkCBS @adamlambert @TheRealEve @MrsSOsbourne @sherylunderwood @carrieanninaba @marieosmond“



Spam away sour sister.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 03:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

“@camilagreymusic Well that was a good time!! Thanks for having us! Your staff was the best yet!!! @TheTalkCBS @adamlambert @TheRealEve @MrsSOsbourne @sherylunderwood @carrieanninaba @marieosmond“



Spam away sour sister.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 03:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Spam away sour sister
spam until you cannot see
Maybe you'll big up Adam
but never on QOL

spam it the way you wanna
but adam lets you down again
spam away sour sister
Adam can't write a song

...

even I can write better lyrics than Adam

I wrote it in the bathtub. I better finish it before Brian gets his paws on it.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 03:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

Spam away sour sister
spam until you cannot see
Maybe you'll big up Adam
but never on QOL

spam it the way you wanna
but adam lets you down again
spam away sour sister
Adam can't write a song

...

even I can write better lyrics than Adam


Yes,you sure can. That is brilliant.
Careful she doesn't call you a hateful bitch like she called me today.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 03:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Saint Jiub wrote:

Spam away sour sister
spam until you cannot see
Maybe you'll big up Adam
but never on QOL

spam it the way you wanna
but adam lets you down again
spam away sour sister
Adam can't write a song

...

even I can write better lyrics than Adam


Yes,you sure can. That is brilliant.
Careful she doesn't call you a hateful bitch like she called me today.


Nah she loves me ... she likes to single you out and act like you are the only heretic.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 04:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Saint Jiub wrote:

Spam away sour sister
spam until you cannot see
Maybe you'll big up Adam
but never on QOL

spam it the way you wanna
but adam lets you down again
spam away sour sister
Adam can't write a song

...

even I can write better lyrics than Adam


Yes,you sure can. That is brilliant.
Careful she doesn't call you a hateful bitch like she called me today.


Nah she loves me ... she likes to single you out and act like you are the only heretic.


She only loves in the hopes of converting people to Glamberts. I guess she has no hope that I will be one, so in her own words she hates me.
No joke, I hope she doesn't hate anyone else, but she judges Queen fans horribly.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 211 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 06:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Caroline, I appreciate your enthusiasm for Lambert. However, I would suggest toning it down on this forum. I know all you want to do is convert the nonbelievers, but it’s only leading you to calling people “hateful bitch”. What good is that to anyone?

I agree with the sentiment here that you are doing more harm than good for Lambert with your posts. It’s great that you like him, and I’m glad his music brings you joy. But you are ultimately turning people off to him.

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 211 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 06:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

duplicate

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jazz+ wrote:

Adam Lambert is a piece of nothing tarted up in sequins to make him appear to be somebody!
Sadly Caroline is obsessed with Adam and she cannot see past his flamboyant dress sense but under all that eye liner and sequins
he is just another talentless effeminate nobody who used to raid mammy's make up bag!
Adam should team up with Sam Smith another freak who does not know what the hell he/she is !


I see your homophobia is leaking out again lol, call yourself a Freddie fan, you do remember some of Freddie's outfits right? Hypocrite or what!!!



rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 09:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

Caroline, I appreciate your enthusiasm for Lambert. However, I would suggest toning it down on this forum. I know all you want to do is convert the nonbelievers, but it’s only leading you to calling people “hateful bitch”. What good is that to anyone?

I agree with the sentiment here that you are doing more harm than good for Lambert with your posts. It’s great that you like him, and I’m glad his music brings you joy. But you are ultimately turning people off to him.


She's doing it on purpose because of all the crap that gets thrown at him by a handful on here - not the best idea I agree but it's pretty obvious the more they call him the more she posts links to solo interviews, appearances etc, she's not trying to convert them to like him she's just spamming them to annoy. I must admit I had a brief second of wanting to post about 100 links to everything he's done in the last two years just to piss em off lol but sanity prevailed and tbh they aren't worth the effort.



MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 14:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

She’s done it since she joined. She’s always been an Adam Worshipper.


Hotdog
Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jazz+ wrote:

@Rockchic You mean you actually have time on your hands from your other username "Circle of Eidolon" own up we know that is you


Who the hell is "We" that you speak of.

We are Circle of Eidolon.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

Caroline, I appreciate your enthusiasm for Lambert. However, I would suggest toning it down on this forum. I know all you want to do is convert the nonbelievers, but it’s only leading you to calling people “hateful bitch”. What good is that to anyone?

I agree with the sentiment here that you are doing more harm than good for Lambert with your posts. It’s great that you like him, and I’m glad his music brings you joy. But you are ultimately turning people off to him.


She's doing it on purpose because of all the crap that gets thrown at him by a handful on here - not the best idea I agree but it's pretty obvious the more they call him the more she posts links to solo interviews, appearances etc, she's not trying to convert them to like him she's just spamming them to annoy. I must admit I had a brief second of wanting to post about 100 links to everything he's done in the last two years just to piss em off lol but sanity prevailed and tbh they aren't worth the effort.



She's doing it on purpose because of what is thrown at AL, and to annoy, you say, that's what I thought all along. Purposely trolling, baiting and spamming. Well that is sure insightful to what she does.
She is however trying to convert people to be AL fans, she has been doing it on both Queen boards for years now. Go see it live, go watch this, unless you watch or attend the shows people are not real fans, etc, etc.
She should be banned for spamming and trolling, since she purposely spams, baits and trolls. And since she has done it for years, she will never stop. She can't even admit to what she does, or help herself from doing it. To know she does it on purpose, well no one should ever defend her again. All some people do is coddle her and excuse her...and now it's out there she does it on purpose. There you have it, folks. Tit for tat pretty much.
I don't know if you mean to help her out here, but you have made her look even worse. Nothing I said yesterday deserved her clapback that I'm a hateful bitch that she called me in the Columbus thread yesterday. I actually was kind to her more than once in that thread to her. She bumped it because she wanted to remicnse, not that she gave a new or any much thought of the show itself.
But hey, to know she does what she does is on purpose, a preteen would behave and know better than SweetCaroline. Hell almost anyone would know better than to do what she's been doing for years now on Queen boards. Yes, it's absolutely done with no doubt in my mind to try to get AL more fans, and for people to take her side. It's all on purpose, I knew that all along, but thanks for letting it slip.
The worst thing she has ever done is get personal with me, even dragging my parents into her hate for me, and to say Queen fans wanted Brian Roger and John to die with Freddie...was that shit on purpose too, do tell. After that, no one should defend her, mind boggling that some people still defend her after all she's done. And surely will keep on doing it.
Next time she posts a link to anything AL solo, make sure you tell her that you excused it that she does it on purpose. A true troll, a true spammer and a true baiter, all because she can't handle other views about AL. I don't think Queen boards are the place at all for her.


rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 18:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jazz+ wrote:

@Rockchic You mean you actually have time on your hands from your other username "Circle of Eidolon" own up we know that is you


I wish, they're far more articulate than I am but thanks for thinking I'm at that level, very flattering.



SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 21:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“@marieosmond Who else loves @adamlambert?? Adam not only do you have an incredible voice but you are an amazing entertainer! We loved having you on @thetalkcbs #thetalk”

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 21:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

“@marieosmond Who else loves @adamlambert?? Adam not only do you have an incredible voice but you are an amazing entertainer! We loved having you on @thetalkcbs #thetalk”


Well that didn't take long for you to post another tweet.
I guess you will never learn, but good to have it out there now that you do this on purpose to annoy, all because you feel crap is thrown at AL. Instead of maturely discussing it, you spam away once again.
Like never before your jig is up. You really should be banned.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 22:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

“@marieosmond Who else loves @adamlambert?? Adam not only do you have an incredible voice but you are an amazing entertainer! We loved having you on @thetalkcbs #thetalk”


Well that didn't take long for you to post another tweet.
I guess you will never learn, but good to have it out there now that you do this on purpose to annoy, all because you feel crap is thrown at AL. Instead of maturely discussing it, you spam away once again.
Like never before your jig is up. You really should be banned.


If runner and Jazz+ are not banned by now, SC will never be banned.



Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 22:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

“@marieosmond Who else loves @adamlambert?? Adam not only do you have an incredible voice but you are an amazing entertainer! We loved having you on @thetalkcbs #thetalk”


Well that didn't take long for you to post another tweet.
I guess you will never learn, but good to have it out there now that you do this on purpose to annoy, all because you feel crap is thrown at AL. Instead of maturely discussing it, you spam away once again.
Like never before your jig is up. You really should be banned.


If runner and Jazz+ are not banned by now, SC will never be banned.


SweetCaroline has been doing the same shit for years. And at least Runner and jazz never used my parents and what they think of my mental health against me or said I'm like Hitler and the Gestapo the way SC has.
But hey, SweetCaroline does her spam on purpose to annoy because she can't handle what some people say about AL, that's the latest way her crap is excused. Go figure.