Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

Saint Jiub user is on Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 23:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is my observation over the years, that banning won't happen unless the personally offensive content is frequent, fast and furious. Banning for spamming will only occur if it is bots or makes the site unreadable. Personally, I think runner, jazz+ (Gerry) and sweet caroline should be banned, but that is not my call. Gerry has been banned several times, but keeps coming back under a new log in. Also, things get murky when insults are part of a two-way argument. Personally, I suspect that the moderator is tired of dealing with all the bullcrap on this entie site, and will only intervene in extreme cases.

buscateflon got banned a few months ago. I could see the frequency and intensity of his comments increase, but did not see his final comments that might have earned his ban.

Finally, the owner of this website has consistently had an anti-censorship policy, and I do not see that changing.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Saint Jiub user is on Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 23:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oops


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 19, 23:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

oops


I quoted the wrong post, sorry.
I only remember one person being banned from here, and that was Medusa. That one was a crack pot.
As for SweetCaroline she has never said sorry the once for what she has done, in fact she thinks she does nothing wrong. Believe me, if Runner or jazz has posted anything about me the way she has, I would not stand for it, or from anyone else for that matter.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 00:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Also, the full interview:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rdPt1oZQg5A

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 00:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

Caroline, I appreciate your enthusiasm for Lambert. However, I would suggest toning it down on this forum. I know all you want to do is convert the nonbelievers, but it’s only leading you to calling people “hateful bitch”. What good is that to anyone?

I agree with the sentiment here that you are doing more harm than good for Lambert with your posts. It’s great that you like him, and I’m glad his music brings you joy. But you are ultimately turning people off to him.


Hi, I hope you don't mind my replying to this.
At one point in time, I thought SweetCaroline aka CNB was just an overly enthusiast fan of AL's, who was very young, maybe I her young teens. I have seen teenagers on QOL behave better than she has, I ended up being good buddies online with a few. I think what turned SweetCaroline against me is that she "warned" me about a poster from QOL, and I ended up making my own mind up about said poster. And I'm glad I did, that poster has been kind to me.
SweetCaroline now has four or five bans from QOL under her belt. She blames me every time, in fact runs here to blame me for it. Even the bans of other Glamberts.
There's a history for sure, and I could put it behind me if she said sorry or even after she has been wrong. Never happened.
The times she has posted that I'm like Hitler and the Gestapo was bad. The times she has said she hates me was bad. The time she used my parents illnesses to have a go at me for what she thought of my mental health, she l said my parents were healthier than me( and she knew how ill they were )...that was absolutely hateful of her to do. She crossed that line. She went there. She has never said sorry, or even admitted to being wrong. She has said she does no wrong at all. She has her defenders sure. I won't let her crap be thrown around about me. Apologies to the good people like yourself, SJ, for that.
But does she ever sink to low depths about me. I'm shocked a grandmother could ever act and behave the way she does for years on end. And its purposely done just to annoy because she can't handle or doesn't like what is said about Lambert.
It's fucked up.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 01:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It’s fucked up, icy, because for 8 years you think and/or make every post about you! I post about Adam and you post about me and if I answer you then you make it about you. That is how whole threads about Adam got locked and even deleted over at QOL.

I don’t know if you have a mental problem. I don’t and I don’t know if you do but if you do it is long past time for you to get help.



Saint Jiub user is on Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 01:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

It’s fucked up, icy, because for 8 years you think and/or make every post about you! I post about Adam and you post about me and if I answer you then you make it about you. That is how whole threads about Adam got locked and even deleted over at QOL.

I don’t know if you have a mental problem. I don’t and I don’t know if you do but if you do it is long past time for you to get help.



Aw thats so cute. Multibanned SweetDementia thinks Icy has a mental problem.

I think SweetDementia might be a vampire because she can't look in mirror.

Threads about Adam get locked or deleted on QOL because they have fuck-all to do with Queen and are obvious SweetDementia spam.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 01:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

It’s fucked up, icy, because for 8 years you think and/or make every post about you! I post about Adam and you post about me and if I answer you then you make it about you. That is how whole threads about Adam got locked and even deleted over at QOL.

I don’t know if you have a mental problem. I don’t and I don’t know if you do but if you do it is long past time for you to get help.



Do tell who has in recent months said I'm like Hitler and the Gestapo, who has said that they hate me, who has who has even managed to bring my ill parents at the time into your agenda about me?
That was all you in case you forgotten. The ugly, shitty side of you.
Yet more lies. No, it's not because of me that threads got locked and deleted over at QOL. Such bullshit. When QOL comes back, post your lies over there. But you've already been told it's no one's fault in particular for the threads being locked/deleted, hell one of them was by accident, its all been said over there, but don't let the truth stop you. Instead, keep on lying to try to make yourself look better, and me to look bad. You have been told many times to stop spamming over there, you never did and you had a year long ban from QOL to show for it. None of what you claim and lie about is any of my fault. You even claim that I'm brown nosing someone just because someone and I like and enjoy the same band. You'd be very lucky in your life if you ever listened or watchedto other music other than AL's or Q+AL in recent years.
Oh, you don't know if I have a mental problem, even though you excused what you said about my parents was because you thought they were healthier than me in every way. And you fucking knew one was not far from passing away. You wanted me to spend time with them, not because of any empathy, but so i could leave you alone, your own words, that was your first and only thought. That's the kicker and fucked up things you did. You also told me how I should "act" at the time. As if I would ever take any advice from you, especially when it's not at all genuine. You have made it more than personal, that's pure hate right there, the worst thing you've ever did. You are twisted in your mind to do that.
You fly off the handle, sink lower and lower, and you can't even handle a different view than your own. You are the one who said I'm a hateful bitch just yesterday, or have you forgotten that too .It's not me with the issues here. You spam, troll and bait on purpose, you can't even admit to that or ever being wrong, you must always deflect and cry wolf.
So much easier for you to blame me all the time isn't it . Too bad for you that some of us can see right through you. You don't own AL, you don't own Queen boards, you aren't the Glambert in chief, all you are is a spammer, troll and baiter...because you want to annoy prople on Queen boards cause you can't handle things said about Lambert. It's not me who needs help. You do since you think your AL's second mother then you turn around to say what a sexy beast, etc he is. But you say I need help, oh the irony and bullshit. It runs from your fingertips.
Grow up SweetCaroline aka CNB, and go cry in your beer. You are the fucked up one here, who has lied so many times about me and cried wolf and your posts are still here for all to see, most of your posts are still on QOL. No use in you lying, but I guess you want someone to take up your cause that you are a victim again. How the hell do you get people to believe and swallow your crap? Playing the victim, I guess.
I truly think AL would be ashamed to have a "fan" like you, who is nothing but obsessed about him, and a sparkle cow. You don't him or his fan base no favours. I've seen the best and worst of the Glamberts, but you top the shit cake.

Saint Jiub user is on Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is as relevent as any other SweetDementia celebrity tweet:

www.chicagobears.com/news/breaking-bad-actor-a-diehard-bears-fan


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

It’s fucked up, icy, because for 8 years you think and/or make every post about you! I post about Adam and you post about me and if I answer you then you make it about you. That is how whole threads about Adam got locked and even deleted over at QOL.

I don’t know if you have a mental problem. I don’t and I don’t know if you do but if you do it is long past time for you to get help.



Aw thats so cute. Multibanned SweetDementia thinks Icy has a mental problem.

I think SweetDementia might be a vampire because she can't look in mirror.

Threads about Adam get locked or deleted on QOL because they have fuck-all to do with Queen and are obvious SweetDementia spam.


Actually there's a section over there just called Adam Lambert for his solo stuff set up by the mod presumably to keep solo posts out of the QAL section so regardless what the Queen fans think if there's a section for it then people will post in it.



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Saint Jiub wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

It’s fucked up, icy, because for 8 years you think and/or make every post about you! I post about Adam and you post about me and if I answer you then you make it about you. That is how whole threads about Adam got locked and even deleted over at QOL.

I don’t know if you have a mental problem. I don’t and I don’t know if you do but if you do it is long past time for you to get help.



Aw thats so cute. Multibanned SweetDementia thinks Icy has a mental problem.

I think SweetDementia might be a vampire because she can't look in mirror.

Threads about Adam get locked or deleted on QOL because they have fuck-all to do with Queen and are obvious SweetDementia spam.


Actually there's a section over there just called Adam Lambert for his solo stuff set up by the mod presumably to keep solo posts out of the QAL section so regardless what the Queen fans think if there's a section for it then people will post in it.



Not a section, a thread. AL has no section or subforum of his own, but a thread.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 19:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:


Not a section, a thread. AL has no section or subforum of his own, but a thread.


Thread then but it's the same thing it's for his solo stuff and not QAL related.



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 20:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:


Not a section, a thread. AL has no section or subforum of his own, but a thread.


Thread then but it's the same thing it's for his solo stuff and not QAL related.



Solo music, career sure, but not his personal life. I remember when SweetCaroline linked to a pic of AL's mother's wedding, because AL was on the pic as well. Another one was when SweetCaroline posted AL's flight details with a flight tracker while he was actually on the plane. That's not about music at all, just a couple of examples of things being off topic...and actullay being very invasive. Its not down to me when threads were locked or deleted, but no surprise SweetCaroline blames me for anything and everything she can think of when it comes to QOL.

Saint Jiub user is on Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 21:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here on Queenzone, there is this "Queen + Adam Lambert" section which is subtitled "Discuss the Queen + Adam Lambert collaboration here".

Adam's solo stuff is not a collaboration with Queen and should not be spammed here as it has fuckall to do with Queen.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Saint Jiub user is on Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 22:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jay Watamaniuk @jaywatamaniuk
Another use, I find, to a fancy game trailer besides building hype is to provide inspiration when I'm tired and working late or just had a bad day at the studio. I watch the (Anthem) trailer, nod, and get back to work with a little spring in my step.

Mary Kirby @biomarykirby
Okay, but the BEST use of game trailers -- hear me out on this one -- is finding out which Queen songs they synch up to. I'm just going to throw, "Princes of the Universe" out there for this one.

Patrick Weekes @patrickweekes
Or Carry On Wayward Son. I remember us playing DAI’s trailer to that in the writing room. On your computer, actually.

Mary Kirby @biomarykirby
That was weirdly the best choice for that Inquisition trailer.

Can also verify that "Bohemian Rhapsody" works oddly well.



[HASH]DAT


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 22:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub, you are right. Technically, there is no spot on QZ for solo artists like there is on QOL.

But since this is already here, just want to say I heard “Memories” by Adam Levine/Maroon 5 for the first time today. A lot of people get the two Adams mixed up and when people complain about a “thin” voice they must be referring to Levine:

http://youtu.be/SlPhMPnQ58k

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 22:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub user is on Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Nov 19, 22:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy - you should complain about my spam ... I'm feeling left out ...


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all