Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Nov 19, 21:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Dimash has an amazing range, but to me his high range sounds very much like a female whereas Adam’s very high range does not sound that way.

Thanks, Brancelli, for your very reasonable comments.

I just think Adam has it all — voice, diction, charisma, personality, looks, style, dependability, humility, articulate and wonderful sense of humor!

He has a lil girl's voice, ZERO charisma, No personality except being a sad twat, awful looks (too much work done already), he is an arrogant wanker and he has no humour (if you consider his staged banter "humour" you also laugh at funerals). TO sum it up: He is a worthless twat

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 17 Nov 19, 21:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jazz+ wrote:

Adam Lambert does NOT have it all.
He cannot play any instrument or even write music.
He is manufactured rubbish and Brian and Roger hype him to the high heavens and still he cannot get a single in to the UK charts.
He is a gimmick and a Z lister like that other has been Rhydian Roberts another Xfactor looser.

Amen! Exactly!

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5034 posts

Posted: 17 Nov 19, 21:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He doesn’t need to play a musical instrument. His voice is his instrument and it is not manufactured.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 17 Nov 19, 21:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He is brilliant — a gift from God:

http://youtu.be/lvwcJUhIa0U

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5130 posts

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 17 Nov 19, 22:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

He doesn’t need to play a musical instrument. His voice is his instrument and it is not manufactured.

Yet more hype, promoting and bigging him up.
What happens if one day he has vocal issues? He isn't a strong growth song writer, so he doesn't even have that to fall back on. His not playing an instrument limits him. One would think after the shows with Brian and Roger, he might have been inspired to learn to play an instrument, but I guess not. Too busy covering other artists music for the most part.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts

Posted: 17 Nov 19, 23:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And on and on it goes lol - pyschologists playground on here LMAO

SweetCaroline

Posted: 17 Nov 19, 23:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam plays the guitar .....

http://images.app.goo.gl/qR3kScZ1sSMhWV4GA

MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts

Posted: 17 Nov 19, 23:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When the world ends, thousands and thousands and thousands of people will be listening to Freddie sing.

Adam won’t even be a memory.

Hotdog
Iron Butterfly

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 18 Nov 19, 00:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

When the world ends, thousands and thousands and thousands of people will be listening to Freddie sing.

Adam won’t even be a memory.

You make me think of a few things. When I had monumental things in my life happen , Freddie and Queen is some of the music that I turned too. When my father was dying, DOOL was the song I played over and over, and I was thinking of even playing it at his funeral . Never even crossed my mind to play Lambert, he has no song that "fits" something like that if it makes sense. I do think he will be pretty much forgotten in years to come, but I will say I think he had some promise, but he put Q+AL first. I think he stalled his own career.

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 713 posts

Posted: 18 Nov 19, 03:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

What happens if one day he has vocal issues? He isn't a strong growth song writer, so he doesn't even have that to fall back on.

He's supposed to have a net worth of 30 million dollars so I wouldn't think he has to "fall back on" anything.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 18 Nov 19, 03:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

What happens if one day he has vocal issues? He isn't a strong growth song writer, so he doesn't even have that to fall back on.

He's supposed to have a net worth of 30 million dollars so I wouldn't think he has to "fall back on" anything.

I'm assuming much of that comes from Q+AL. When that's over, he will find it tougher than he has it now/recently. Even touring with Brian and Roger barely helps his solo career.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 18 Nov 19, 04:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy is so compassionate when it comes to Adam’s future. Mister Cosmic is worried that we will be listening to Freddie and not Adam when it is the end of the world. I’m just thinking about what I have to do tomorrow! One day at a time, folks! Enjoy the moment you are in because the next one might not come! I saw my husband drop dead at age 35! And that was 46 years ago!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 18 Nov 19, 04:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy is so compassionate when it comes to Adam’s future. Mister Cosmic is worried that we will be listening to Freddie and not Adam when it is the end of the world. I’m just thinking about what I have to do tomorrow! One day at a time, folks! Enjoy the moment you are in because the next one might not come! I saw my husband drop dead at age 35! And that was 46 years ago!

I'm compassionate...and realistic. You, not so much. MisterCosmicc doesn't sound worried to me, Freddie's and Queen's music can bring great comfort. Yes, I'm sure years from now people will be still listening to Queen and Freddie. It stands the test of time. AL's doesn't and hasn't.
Please don't patronize us, especially given the attacks you made about me regarding my parents. I've never even attacked you for when you posted about your husband, which I'm truly, genuinely sorry for. I wouldn't wish losing a loved one on anyone. It's hell and the after effects can be hell too.

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 211 posts

Posted: 18 Nov 19, 04:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Dimash has an amazing range, but to me his high range sounds very much like a female whereas Adam’s very high range does not sound that way.

Thanks, Brancelli, for your very reasonable comments.

I just think Adam has it all — voice, diction, charisma, personality, looks, style, dependability, humility, articulate and wonderful sense of humor!

Well, of course his high range will sound female, that's what human beings tend to sound like that high. Adam, too, would sound like a female in the 6th octave, if he would ever sing there. Dimash sings higher than Adam.

In the 5th octave, Dimash and Adam both can sing strong non-falsetto notes that don't sound female, but sometimes they both go for that sound, and I don't see it as a negative. Adam's highest note here is G5 I think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v1IsOQhEH4

Posted: 18 Nov 19, 05:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here's an example of Dimash singing full head voice 5th octave notes, and mixing in some soprano too. He sings 2 different A5s here (Full voice @ 4:10, and soprano @ 4:44). Different techniques for same note. Do you think Adam, who you consider the best live singer, could duplicate this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G92IVn8DIw

Posted: 18 Nov 19, 05:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Again, you must know, I am one of the ones here who likes Adam, but can he sing this song? His Bb5 towards the end is insane. That's after the strong soprano E6. Adam thus far has not demonstrated he can sing that note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9FlDMCo8LU

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 18 Nov 19, 06:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

And I'm not even saying definitively Dimash is the best male singer. I'm only using him as evidence Adam is not. And I truly do like Adam and think he is a great singer. I am welcome to other's suggestions for best singer. I'm becoming a fan of Myles Kennedy now thanks to Holly. I guess my point here is that I don't like the premise of this thread, no matter how good a singer is. It's difficult to say who is the best live singer. There are 7 billion people here, so don't neglect Asia when you make that claim. No one really knows. All I can say is, from what I've heard in my lifetime, Dimash is the most skilled singer technically I've had the privelidge to hear. But I'm always welcome to hear more, and I love several vocalists.