Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Nov 19, 22:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:


It's right there what she posted, word for word. Of course, she will come back to thank you and say that's exactly what she meant, which is bullshit. She assumed Queen fans wanted Brian, Roger and John to die with Freddie, the very same day even. Context again, my ass. No matter what she does, she will be defended it seems by AL fans and the Glamberts on Queen boards. Something else that she had posted before she doesn't like what some say about AL, context, inference...such bullshit. She was wrong to say that, why is that so hard to admit?


If that's what she meant then why wouldn't she come back and admit that's exactly what she meant? Forums and social media are full of people who don't get nuance and the real meaning behind a comment because it's hard to work out what people mean without context of verbal and facial clues, not everything is literal. Unless she clarifies what she meant I guess we'll never know for sure.



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Nov 19, 22:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

^^^ What do you call cosmicc? No mafia if the QAL part of the site was left for QAL fans instead of a constant bitchfest about Adam by people who have no interest in him other than to troll.


Why should this part of the board be left only for AL and Q+AL fans? Everyone is allowed pretty much to say what they want. If you or any other AL fans and Glamberts want a love in only, place to gush, swoon, dig into his life, gossip about his life, there's Adamtopia for that.
Queen boards are a bit more realistic.

rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Nov 19, 22:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:


Tit for tat, because she can't get her own way. How mature.
I'm not ta,ingredients anything out on Adam, not sure where you get that from. My saying he's riding on coattails, is nothing new, I've been giving that view for years.
Posting links to a flight tracker while he was travelling the plane, linking to pics of his mother getting married , putting it out there that he ended a relationship, pic of AL as a young kid and AL with a very young kid, is delving into his personal life, and that's the things SweetCaroline has done on Queen boards. It isn't healthy for one thing to even do it on an an AL board, let alone a Queen board. Pointless? It's creepy.


It's exactly what some Queen fans do when they run with the pissing contest of Adam v Freddie and yes it's not the least bit mature on either side.

I would never post personal stuff about Adam because for one I don't see any point and am not really interested in his personal life and I do think fans go way too far and are intrusive but that said all those pics etc are out there on social media and he clearly has no problem with them being since he or family members posted them originally and I'm sure he's well aware his fans rip his insta stories and re post them. His step mom posted pics from the family dinner as did Adam and his dad also posted a pic and he replies to Adam's fans on his twitter as does his step mom, they clearly aren't that fussed about privacy. The pic with his nephew from a while ago was posted by Adam himself so if he didn't want fans to post it anywhere he presumably wouldn't have uploaded it in the first place. I doubt there's much out there that he or his family/friends haven't posted or that he's unaware of.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Nov 19, 22:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:


It's right there what she posted, word for word. Of course, she will come back to thank you and say that's exactly what she meant, which is bullshit. She assumed Queen fans wanted Brian, Roger and John to die with Freddie, the very same day even. Context again, my ass. No matter what she does, she will be defended it seems by AL fans and the Glamberts on Queen boards. Something else that she had posted before she doesn't like what some say about AL, context, inference...such bullshit. She was wrong to say that, why is that so hard to admit?


If that's what she meant then why wouldn't she come back and admit that's exactly what she meant? Forums and social media are full of people who don't get nuance and the real meaning behind a comment because it's hard to work out what people mean without context of verbal and facial clues, not everything is literal. Unless she clarifies what she meant I guess we'll never know for sure.



Because she's a chicken shit that's why, and she knows that some people will always defend her no matter what, thats why.
You defend her lately saying she spams so much is because she "retaliates" by spamming because she doesn't like what is said about AL.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Nov 19, 23:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy has always had reading comprehension problems. Of course I didn’t want Freddie’s band mates to die with him. I was obviously being facetious or better yet angry that so-called diehard Queen fans think Brian and Roger should stop performing because they are the only two left who still want to continue.

Icy needs another hobby! Antagonizing Queen/Adam fans has gone way past the expiration date!

Icy, read a copy of “War and Peace!” That should keep you busy for awhile and it should be right in your wheel house because all you like to do is fight with everyone!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Nov 19, 23:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy has always had reading comprehension problems. Of course I didn’t want Freddie’s band mates to die with him. I was obviously being facetious or better yet angry that so-called diehard Queen fans think Brian and Roger should stop performing because they are the only two left who still want to continue.

Icy needs another hobby! Antagonizing Queen/Adam fans has gone way past the expiration date!

Icy, read a copy of “War and Peace!” That should keep you busy for awhile and it should be right in your wheel house because all you like to do is fight with everyone!


No reading problems here. You were being facetious, then in the next breath you say you were angry at "so called Queen fans". Wow, at the way you lash out, all you prove is that you have an agenda about Queen fans. Spiteful, bitter and butthurt much? I would have more respect to for you if you said it was something you posted in the heat of the moment, but you can't even admit that you were wrong to post it, then or now. You were facetious and angry is how you try to defend yourself. That's your lame excuses. You judged Queen fans in the worst way possible. Not just me, but Queen fans as a whole, that's how sick, and twisted your mind is and was. Even if some people felt Queen ended when Freddie died, or even rather have Brian and Roger to retire than to tour with Q+AL, that does not mean they wanted the other three to die with Freddie. Do you not get that. For once can you admit you were wrong? Apparently not. Always defending and deflecting from your own shit. You were, and a hateful, angry bitch you were to post it in the first place...and now you try to defend yourself. Just admit you were wrong ffs. Then again, you might lose Glambert points.

You need another hobby instead of spamming , lusting over and promoting AL on Queen boards on purpose as it turns out, just because you can't get your own way and you don't like what is said about AL. I always knew you were a shit stirrer.
Get a grip. Maybe you should try open your ears and eyes to other things than AL, and stop digging into his personal life, stop pointing fingers when it's you who fucks up. Or at least admit you were wrong, but nah, that will will take more guts and decency than you have ever shown on Queen boards.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 00:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jazz+ wrote:

Freddie is a pile of dog poo and he aint that great without Queen keeping him a float.


Wow


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 00:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy has always had reading comprehension problems. Of course I didn’t want Freddie’s band mates to die with him. I was obviously being facetious or better yet angry that so-called diehard Queen fans think Brian and Roger should stop performing because they are the only two left who still want to continue.

Icy needs another hobby! Antagonizing Queen/Adam fans has gone way past the expiration date!

Icy, read a copy of “War and Peace!” That should keep you busy for awhile and it should be right in your wheel house because all you like to do is fight with everyone!


Fuck off


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 00:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

I bumped SweetCaroline's post for you, rockchic. In case you do t notice it, here is what she stated...her own words. Context my ass, because she's made it clear what she thinks about Queen fans.

"Queen fans wanted Queen's music and Brian, Roger and John to all die the die the day Freddie died. They can't stand the show has gone on! Unbelievable!"



I don't 100% know what she meant since I'm not her but my inference of the comment was "Queen fans wanted their music and Brian, Roger and John to die" meaning to retire, stop, go away and not be a band anymore not die as in literally die (be dead). If that's what she meant then fair enough I'll stand corrected but that's not how I read the comment - like I said context and inference.



What a crock of shit.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 00:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dbl post


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 00:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

If I didn't know better, I would have thought I posted about AL looking like a tranny, or posted that someone was like Hitler and the Gestapo. Or to use a critically ill parent to have a go at someone for assumpotions about mental health. Funny, I don't remember ever doing any of that.
It all comes down that I say AL is riding on coattails , which is pretty tame compared to other things. Oh well, at least I know something else now. Things I've found out recently, SweetCaroline spams to annoy and I'm hated pretty much because I say AL is riding on coattails. Eye opening eh.


If you can't see how saying Adam is riding coat tails is offensive then I don't know what to tell you, the very definition of the term is offensive.


The main reason AL receives any publicity is because of his touring with Queen+. It ain't his solo career

Hence, AL is riding Queen's coattails ...

... and yet you don't object to runner and jazz calling AL a tranny.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 04:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:


The main reason AL receives any publicity is because of his touring with Queen+. It ain't his solo career

Hence, AL is riding Queen's coattails ...

... and yet you don't object to runner and jazz calling AL a tranny.


I do but I long since gave up with those two since they hate the guy with a passion and deliberately call him every name they can think of, it's pretty obvious how they feel and there's no instance where they've ever said a nice thing about him at all. I have more of a problem with the one's who double talk, feigning interest in what he's up to just to put him down in the next post.

I don't agree about the publicity, Adam has always been a media fave regardless of how successful his music might or might not be, he's always been talked about in his own right and a lot of publicity isn't Queen related, he's a nice guy, great interview and talented singer, that's enough to get recognition regardless of whether he's top of the charts or not. Singing with Bri & Roger has undoubtedly meant he's been steadily working and earning for the last few years but there's no way to know what he'd have been doing if he'd never teamed up with them, my guess is if his music career (which he'd have obviously devoted a lot more time to) hadn't taken off any more than it has now he'd have ended up doing something on TV - either judging shows like X Factor et al or a presenting job.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 06:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Saint Jiub wrote:


The main reason AL receives any publicity is because of his touring with Queen+. It ain't his solo career

Hence, AL is riding Queen's coattails ...

... and yet you don't object to runner and jazz calling AL a tranny.


I do but I long since gave up with those two since they hate the guy with a passion and deliberately call him every name they can think of, it's pretty obvious how they feel and there's no instance where they've ever said a nice thing about him at all. I have more of a problem with the one's who double talk, feigning interest in what he's up to just to put him down in the next post.

I don't agree about the publicity, Adam has always been a media fave regardless of how successful his music might or might not be, he's always been talked about in his own right and a lot of publicity isn't Queen related, he's a nice guy, great interview and talented singer, that's enough to get recognition regardless of whether he's top of the charts or not. Singing with Bri & Roger has undoubtedly meant he's been steadily working and earning for the last few years but there's no way to know what he'd have been doing if he'd never teamed up with them, my guess is if his music career (which he'd have obviously devoted a lot more time to) hadn't taken off any more than it has now he'd have ended up doing something on TV - either judging shows like X Factor et al or a presenting job.


Double talk, and feigning interest, say, well thanks for proving something here. I don't think there is an AL fan or Glambert I've come across, who is unable to accept nothing but praise for the guy. Is everything the guy does supposed to fawned over? Sorry, not sorry, I don't do things like that, never have, never will, about anyone. But hey, of course it's double talk and feigning interest according to you. Like I say, if you or anyone else here wants praise only for AL , go to Adamtopia.
I think it's likely if Brian and Roger never toured with AL, it's unlikely he'd have all the chances he has had these last few years. I never could see him singing at the Oscars for example. Damn sure he would not have been able to fill out the venues Q+AL has with his solo music. Do you think he would have had most of the opportunities he has had if not for Queen, Brian and Roger? I don't.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 06:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well I guess it’s not going to be “O Holy Night” but Adam has a Christmas song, “Please Come Home For Christmas.”

http://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DXdam5VrqMf3y?si=Pxc2nnesR0qECcDe8eeTKA&nd=1

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 07:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Well I guess it’s not going to be “O Holy Night” but Adam has a Christmas song, “Please Come Home For Christmas.”

http://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DXdam5VrqMf3y?si=Pxc2nnesR0qECcDe8eeTKA&nd=1>

Another cover song. Who would have expected that *sarcasm*.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 07:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Well I guess it’s not going to be “O Holy Night” but Adam has a Christmas song, “Please Come Home For Christmas.”

http://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DXdam5VrqMf3y?si=Pxc2nnesR0qECcDe8eeTKA&nd=1>

Another cover song. Who would have expected that *sarcasm*.

MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 10:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline, you keep posting about Adam in that thread about the song “I Dream Of Christmas” ... yet you never said anything about the song, even when I asked you about it, you turd.


Hotdog