Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 10:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

^^^ What do you call cosmicc? No mafia if the QAL part of the site was left for QAL fans instead of a constant bitchfest about Adam by people who have no interest in him other than to troll.

Why should this part of the board be left only for AL and Q+AL fans? Everyone is allowed pretty much to say what they want. If you or any other AL fans and Glamberts want a love in only, place to gush, swoon, dig into his life, gossip about his life, there's Adamtopia for that.
Queen boards are a bit more realistic.

Really? You have to ask that?

Ok, here's the scenario - On the serious Queen part of the board how would it be if every single time anyone posted something Queen related or about Freddie I and one or two others completely derailed the conversation, calling Freddie or any of the others, going on about their lack of solo success compared with Queen, picking apart unrelated shows they did or appearances like SNL and posting links and basically making it impossible for the conversation to flow and just turned it into a bitchfest? Would you think that fair game and a good way to behave on the thread? Maybe I'll go ahead and see how much people take before they get thoroughly pissed off. That's exactly what happens on here day after day but because it's the QAL part and a few think it shouldn't even be here they see nothing wrong with doing exactly that.

Yes anyone can post anything they want anywhere on here since it's unmoderated but usually adults have some level of appropriateness and don't wilfully want to fuck things up for others, well at least you'd hope, but there's a few who clearly just want to spoil things for others because they can. If everyone decided to do that on the board it would end up being unusable - but then that's the whole point in this part of the forum isn't it, make it unuseable so Adam's fans will fuck off.

MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1430 posts

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hope you and SweetCaroline fuck off, bubblegumpopchick.

Hotdog

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 10:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Double talk, and feigning interest, say, well thanks for proving something here. I don't think there is an AL fan or Glambert I've come across, who is unable to accept nothing but praise for the guy. Is everything the guy does supposed to fawned over? Sorry, not sorry, I don't do things like that, never have, never will, about anyone. But hey, of course it's double talk and feigning interest according to you. Like I say, if you or anyone else here wants praise only for AL , go to Adamtopia.
I think it's likely if Brian and Roger never toured with AL, it's unlikely he'd have all the chances he has had these last few years. I never could see him singing at the Oscars for example. Damn sure he would not have been able to fill out the venues Q+AL has with his solo music. Do you think he would have had most of the opportunities he has had if not for Queen, Brian and Roger? I don't.

I don't care who likes him or his music and who doesn't but when they have to derail every thread by repeating it over and over ad nauseam it's pathetic and pointless.

If you read what I said I meant different opportunities, no one opened the Oscars before QAL so likely no he wouldn't and as for filling the same venues as QAL probably not but I don't see that matters, touring for the fans who want to see him matters not the size of the venue, I saw Foreigner last year in the much smaller Manchester Apollo, brilliant show and I wasn't sat there thinking wow wonder why they can't fill the arena.

Adam gets asked to do lots of things unrelated to Queen and I think that would have happened regardless of him teaming up with them or not.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

She is all hung up on cover songs but doesn’t mind the singers who put out whole albums of cover songs to boost their sales. Adam could have done that, too, but chose not to!

Adam’s covers don’t sound like covers because he puts his own original touch on them and they are never boring!

F*ck off, icy! Try to post something original for a change instead of always “covering” ME!!!!!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

She is all hung up on cover songs but doesn’t mind the singers who put out whole albums of cover songs to boost their sales. Adam could have done that, too, but chose not to!

Adam’s covers don’t sound like covers because he puts his own original touch on them and they are never boring!

F*ck off, icy! Try to post something original for a change instead of always “covering” ME!!!!!

Huh. There you go, putting words in my mouth. Where have I ever said I don't mind the singers who put out full covers of songs to boost their sales. I've never said anything like that, but again, don't let the facts stop you.
AL chose not to put out an album of covers, yet his career has mostly being doing covers. From Idol, to this day.
AL is never boring and he always putsay his original touch on them...promote and big up AL some more why don't you. Spotify is the one behind thie version on AL's Spotify list( I don't know how much AL had to do with producing it. )No lie, check his publicist's Twitter.
No, I'm not going to f*ck off especially on your say so. Angry again, I take it. Why, because I said he is going to be singing a cover song. You should calm down. You are getting too worked up. You cry victim to many times because of the crap that you do.

Iron Butterfly

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 14:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Double talk, and feigning interest, say, well thanks for proving something here. I don't think there is an AL fan or Glambert I've come across, who is unable to accept nothing but praise for the guy. Is everything the guy does supposed to fawned over? Sorry, not sorry, I don't do things like that, never have, never will, about anyone. But hey, of course it's double talk and feigning interest according to you. Like I say, if you or anyone else here wants praise only for AL , go to Adamtopia.
I think it's likely if Brian and Roger never toured with AL, it's unlikely he'd have all the chances he has had these last few years. I never could see him singing at the Oscars for example. Damn sure he would not have been able to fill out the venues Q+AL has with his solo music. Do you think he would have had most of the opportunities he has had if not for Queen, Brian and Roger? I don't.

I don't care who likes him or his music and who doesn't but when they have to derail every thread by repeating it over and over ad nauseam it's pathetic and pointless.

If you read what I said I meant different opportunities, no one opened the Oscars before QAL so likely no he wouldn't and as for filling the same venues as QAL probably not but I don't see that matters, touring for the fans who want to see him matters not the size of the venue, I saw Foreigner last year in the much smaller Manchester Apollo, brilliant show and I wasn't sat there thinking wow wonder why they can't fill the arena.

Adam gets asked to do lots of things unrelated to Queen and I think that would have happened regardless of him teaming up with them or not.

You are unaware of SweetCaroline has done and still does then. Next time she repeats herself, I wonder if you would have something to say about that. Doubtful.
I also doubt AL would have been asked to judge or have some of the TV spots he has been doing if not for Brian and Roger, and Queen. He'd be nowhere near having what he does if not for them.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 14:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

^^^ What do you call cosmicc? No mafia if the QAL part of the site was left for QAL fans instead of a constant bitchfest about Adam by people who have no interest in him other than to troll.

Why should this part of the board be left only for AL and Q+AL fans? Everyone is allowed pretty much to say what they want. If you or any other AL fans and Glamberts want a love in only, place to gush, swoon, dig into his life, gossip about his life, there's Adamtopia for that.

Ok, here's the scenario - On the serious Queen part of the board how would it be if every single time anyone posted something Queen related or about Freddie I and one or two others completely derailed the conversation, calling Freddie or any of the others, going on about their lack of solo success compared with Queen, picking apart unrelated shows they did or appearances like SNL and posting links and basically making it impossible for the conversation to flow and just turned it into a bitchfest? Would you think that fair game and a good way to behave on the thread? Maybe I'll go ahead and see how much people take before they get thoroughly pissed off. That's exactly what happens on here day after day but because it's the QAL part and a few think it shouldn't even be here they see nothing wrong with doing exactly that.

Yes anyone can post anything they want anywhere on here since it's unmoderated but usually adults have some level of appropriateness and don't wilfully want to fuck things up for others, well at least you'd hope, but there's a few who clearly just want to spoil things for others because they can. If everyone decided to do that on the board it would end up being unusable - but then that's the whole point in this part of the forum isn't it, make it unuseable so Adam's fans will fuck off.

Got to adamtopia since you want/need this subforum forum just for AL and Q+AL fans. Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Saying AL is riding on coattails is offensive to you somehow, but you have nothing to say when SweetCaroline had posted that I'm like Hitler and the Gestapo. Crickets then, I wonder why. She told me to f*ck off above, but I guess there wI'll be crickets about that too, if not a defense of her. Irony huh.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 15:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That’s because you ARE like Hitler and Trump and all of the other narcissistic bullies in the world who have a low self image and have to pick on other people to be able to stand themselves!

Get on a plane! Go to London! Go to Australia! Go anywhere to get away from yourself! And ME!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 15:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

That’s because you ARE like Hitler and Trump and all of the other narcissistic bullies in the world who have a low self image and have to pick on other people to be able to stand themselves!

Get on a plane! Go to London! Go to Australia! Go anywhere to get away from yourself! And ME!

You my dear are insane. Truly batshit crazy at this point. I'm not like Hitler or Trump. What a twisted, sick agenda you have about me. What does that say about you saying I'm like them? It says that you lash out and say anything just to try to point score. You are a bully yourself is all you prove when you throw your tantrums.
Get on a plane, go to London, Australia, get away from myself...wtf are you on.
I think you are the one who needs to go somewhere. You have lost it. You are losing your shit because I replied to you Lambert has sang another cover song. Wow, and you rage on about me. You are unhinged here today. Telling me to fuck off, you say I'm stalking you, go to London, Australia, get away from myself, get away from you all because you don't like what I had posted in the last while. Given the fact it bothers you that much, this ain't the place for you. Keep trying to get people to take your side, but what a pathetic, twisted way you try to do it.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3473 posts

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SC is off the meds. Sad to see that it doesnt work

SweetCaroline

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 17:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam’s Christmas song is very bluesy! That guy does it all — rock, pop, r&b, funk, reggae, EDM, opera, country, musical theater!

Wish I could be in Pittsburgh tonight!

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 18:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

You are unaware of SweetCaroline has done and still does then. Next time she repeats herself, I wonder if you would have something to say about that. Doubtful.
I also doubt AL would have been asked to judge or have some of the TV spots he has been doing if not for Brian and Roger, and Queen. He'd be nowhere near having what he does if not for them.

You and SC repeat endless arguments with each other on here, I don't get involved in that but I'm talking about repeating the same complaints about Adam like him doing covers etc, why's it matter what he does to people who aren't interested in him and why do they have to stop any conversation about what he does between fans who actually do like him?

Adam was asked to do plenty of things before he teamed up with B & R and lots of the stuff has nothing to do with them, no idea why some people think he had no career before the collab or wouldn't be asked to do anything, not everything is about Queen, he does both and that's how the media treat him.

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 18:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Got to adamtopia since you want/need this subforum forum just for AL and Q+AL fans. Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Saying AL is riding on coattails is offensive to you somehow, but you have nothing to say when SweetCaroline had posted that I'm like Hitler and the Gestapo. Crickets then, I wonder why. She told me to f*ck off above, but I guess there wI'll be crickets about that too, if not a defense of her. Irony huh.

I see you have no clue what I meant by my comment. I've no intention of going to Atop and I can stand any heat I just think it's beyond pathetic to keep fucking up the threads just to be awkward but if that's what people want to spend their time doing then the trolls can carry on - they will anyway because that's what trolls do - fkn sad.

I'm not responsible for what SC posts about you nor what you post about her, I personally don't intend to get involved in the shitfest of arguments between you two, it's none of my business and does nothing but clutter up the thread.

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 18:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

--------
I don't care about Bon Jovi or the Eagles covering it, I wasn't even discussing them. I was talking about AL, no one else. But do deflect on other artists. For the record I think the former cover is one of the worst covers I've ever heard.

Not deflecting just pointing out the reality that there are tons of artists constantly doing covers, most of them also do their own music but very few do new christmas songs and mainly cover others - really no idea at all what's supposed to be wrong with Adam doing the same.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 18:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

You and SC repeat endless arguments with each other on here, I don't get involved in that but I'm talking about repeating the same complaints about Adam like him doing covers etc, why's it matter what he does to people who aren't interested in him and why do they have to stop any conversation about what he does between fans who actually do like him?

Adam was asked to do plenty of things before he teamed up with B & R and lots of the stuff has nothing to do with them, no idea why some people think he had no career before the collab or wouldn't be asked to do anything, not everything is about Queen, he does both and that's how the media treat him.

I pointed out AL has sang another cover song. I get told to f*ck off for that. Not rational. See for yourself how she rages and tries to excuse what she says.
What was Lambert asked to do before Brian and Roger? Anything specific? I still say the lines are blurred with his solo music and Q+AL.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 18:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Adam’s Christmas song is very bluesy! That guy does it all — rock, pop, r&b, funk, reggae, EDM, opera, country, musical theater!

Cover songs doesn't mean he can do it all. Has he tried to write or even sing an original country song, opera song? No, he hasn't. So he doesn't do it all. Even his original music isn't that original.

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 18:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Cover songs doesn't mean he can do it all. Has he tried to write or even sing an original country song, opera song? No, he hasn't. So he doesn't do it all. Even his original music isn't that original.

No idea why he'd want to write a country song since he's not a country artist, in fact that's one genre he's not interested in doing even though he's covered one country song for an award show. As to opera, same thing, why would he want to write an opera song? He doesn't do it all - can't think of any particular artist who does, most stick to their own lane but he is diverse and can do lots of genres.

Posted: 22 Nov 19, 18:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

I pointed out AL has sang another cover song. I get told to f*ck off for that. Not rational. See for yourself how she rages and tries to excuse what she says.
What was Lambert asked to do before Brian and Roger? Anything specific? I still say the lines are blurred with his solo music and Q+AL.

He's done various things - hosted the Diva's, presented awards, was a mentor on Idol, lots of interviews, various tv guest appearances like Glee, Pretty Little Liars and his documentary, he had media interest from day one and that hasn't changed, he'd have that regardless of Queen.