Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Nov 19, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Some of AL's fans do what is in there though. Fitting him in anywhere even if he doesn't fit in a topic, we'll that's SweetCaroline all over it. Defending AL, for anything and everything pretty much, is another thing some Glamberts do. I pointed out he sang a cover song yesterday and I got told to f off, that's not a defense, just someone losing their shit.
That piece is so eye opening, it makes it seem very cultish.

And yet you don't see the same in some Freddie fanatics like Jazz for eg and there's plenty more like him out there on social media - it's not exclusive to Adam's fans all artists have over zealous fans.

I wasn't talking about Freddie fans. Why do you try to shift the discussion?
Overzealous fans are one thing. Some people take it to the next level, especially Glamberts on Queen boards.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts

Posted: 23 Nov 19, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just like you people with Freddie and the Freddie cult. The most eye opening thing to me is that Freddie fans are out and out nasty, whereas most of the Adam and QAL fans never stoop to your depths. They seem to be much nicer people. Don't mention SC to me again, because if you didn't do what you do best, Icy, she would never answer the way she does. You bring out that behavior. I don't care about the spam. That is what fans do and it doesn't bother me. I either look at it or scroll. We are not just the Queen board here. I wouldn't post those things necessarily, but it isn't your business to tell people what they need to be doing. If Runner is allowed on here, then SC can spam. You need to monitor yourself. No one on here goes off on the tirades that you do, ad nauseam. You repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat past grievances. Get over it. Then you say the most egregious things and you wonder why people take offense. You are majorly offensive and socially awkward if you don't see why the things you say are so off putting and really annoy anyone who likes Adam and QAL. Everything the poor man does has some problem according to you. It gets really trying at times and then you are so in everyone's face. I bet yelling at people here is the high point of your day and that is really sad.

Posted: 23 Nov 19, 23:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You need to go to the Queen threads as none of the people who like Adam or QAL go over there and wreak havoc. You just get your jollies being mean and nasty which isn't the point of this thread. But that is all it can ever be with you nasty people. I have never understood why some people just want to ruin something for everybody else and that is your only purpose here. I don't have any Adam fetishes, you are totally nuts. I would say you must, otherwise you wouldn't be on here all the time.

Posted: 23 Nov 19, 23:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You need to go to the Queen threads as none of the people who like Adam or QAL go over there and wreak havoc. You just get your jollies being mean and nasty which isn't the point of this thread. But that is all it can ever be with you nasty people. I have never understood why some people just want to ruin something for everybody else and that is your only purpose here. I don't have any Adam fetishes, you are totally nuts. I would say you must, otherwise you wouldn't be on here all the time.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 23 Nov 19, 23:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Just like you people with Freddie and the Freddie cult. The most eye opening thing to me is that Freddie fans are out and out nasty, whereas most of the Adam and QAL fans never stoop to your depths. They seem to be much nicer people. Don't mention SC to me again, because if you didn't do what you do best, Icy, she would never answer the way she does. You bring out that behavior. I don't care about the spam. That is what fans do and it doesn't bother me. I either look at it or scroll. We are not just the Queen board here. I wouldn't post those things necessarily, but it isn't your business to tell people what they need to be doing. If Runner is allowed on here, then SC can spam. You need to monitor yourself. No one on here goes off on the tirades that you do, ad nauseam. You repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat past grievances. Get over it. Then you say the most egregious things and you wonder why people take offense. You are majorly offensive and socially awkward if you don't see why the things you say are so off putting and really annoy anyone who likes Adam and QAL. Everything the poor man does has some problem according to you. It gets really trying at times and then you are so in everyone's face. I bet yelling at people here is the high point of your day and that is really sad.

You people, you say. Nice sweeping statement right there, too bad you are wrong. What Queen fans feel about Freddie is nothing like what some Glamberts thinks about AL. Open your eyes.
Sure some AL fans and Glamberts are nice. I still think rockchic is kind, even though she and I disagreed lately. I've also seen the worst of of his fans, yourself and SweetCaroline are proof of it. You and SweetCaroline aren't even Freddie and or Queen fans to begin with. Keep protecting Lambert and each other like the pathetic fools you both are. You don't like what some say here, then leave, door is open. How's that weeks long break you said you were going to do?
So because of what Runner says, SweetCaroline can spam, is how you see it. Wow at the latest way to defend what SweetCaroline does. Mind boggling. But I'd expect nothing else from you than to defend her and rant on about me. It's all you do.
You who came here ranting and bitching about wanting me banned from both boards, so it's funny you think you are better than anyone else when you are one of the biggest shit stirrer here. You and SweetCaroline are such a joke and full of it. Obviously full of butthurt and bitterness because ( thankfully! ) most don't feel the way you both do about AL. So you cry wolf and take offense over everything, and big up AL even at the expense of trying to make Freddie look lesser. Recent example is when SweetCaroline said AL was more stylish than Freddie. One of her bombshells about Freddie is when she said on QZ that Freddie had sex with every gay man on the planet...hey, you even defended that. It seems she's always defended no matter what and what she says and does isn't that bad according to you. Because you are blind to what she does and there is the Glambert code again. Does she get you to defend her or do you stick your nose in?
You and SweetCaroline can go fuck yourselves, especially what you have thrown around about me. You both want things your ways, or none at all.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 23 Nov 19, 23:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are kidding yourself. SweetCaroline has tried to make biopic on both Queen boards all about AL. That's just one example. How about the time on QOL she even tried to make the Elton John thread about AL? The Glee thread? NIle Rodgers thread?
You are blind to what she does, always have been and always will be.

MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1430 posts

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 00:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And ‘I Dream Of Christmas’, an Anita Dobson frack, she tried to make about Adam as well.

Hotdog

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 00:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Obviously you can't read, as I don't protect Adam. This really doesn't have much to do with Adam other than I can't understand why people who have such a low opinion of him are interested in this thread. That is a really puzzler to me. I love Adam's voice, he is my favorite singer of all time, BUT there are many things I disagree with regarding his own music and many of his decisions. You certainly can't say I worship at the altar of Adam, because I don't. I have, however, spend many years in schools, middle and high school and seen plenty of kids that are just like "You People"" and they are always stirring the pot, bullying and just unpleasant people. This place reminds me very much of the middle school, you aren't even worthy of high school. As far as defending what Caroline says, what do you expect her to say after you taunt her and make fun of her and latch onto everything she says? Other than her spats with you, she seems to forgive and forget and go on her merry way. However, there is always a breaking point and that is you. You try to beat her oblivion with your constant haranguing and then you have the nerve to complain about what she says. I am not buying it, Icy.

P S. Both Queen boards have Adam/QAL threads and she can mention him there, Icy!! I have no idea about Elton, but I have seen plenty of things over at QOL where another artist is brought into the mix and you never have a problem with that. Not buying that either. You bring nothing to the mix other than negativity. You never have an interesting point to make and all you want to do is fight with people If you don't like how others respond to you, maybe you should change how you post. Anything can be said in a nicer way and some things just don't need to be said at all.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 01:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Obviously you can't read, as I don't protect Adam. This really doesn't have much to do with Adam other than I can't understand why people who have such a low opinion of him are interested in this thread. That is a really puzzler to me. I love Adam's voice, he is my favorite singer of all time, BUT there are many things I disagree with regarding his own music and many of his decisions. You certainly can't say I worship at the altar of Adam, because I don't. I have, however, spend many years in schools, middle and high school and seen plenty of kids that are just like "You People"" and they are always stirring the pot, bullying and just unpleasant people. This place reminds me very much of the middle school, you aren't even worthy of high school. As far as defending what Caroline says, what do you expect her to say after you taunt her and make fun of her and latch onto everything she says? Other than her spats with you, she seems to forgive and forget and go on her merry way. However, there is always a breaking point and that is you. You try to beat her oblivion with your constant haranguing and then you have the nerve to complain about what she says. I am not buying it, Icy.

P S. Both Queen boards have Adam/QAL threads and she can mention him there, Icy!! I have no idea about Elton, but I have seen plenty of things over at QOL where another artist is brought into the mix and you never have a problem with that. Not buying that either. You bring nothing to the mix other than negativity. You never have an interesting point to make and all you want to do is fight with people If you don't like how others respond to you, maybe you should change how you post. Anything can be said in a nicer way and some things just don't need to be said at all.

Oh you do try to protect AL. And you try to protect SweetCaroline. And you fail miserably.
Sometimes I think you can be rational, but you let your rage fly about me almost every time you post a out me or in reply to me. because you feel SweetCaroline was wronged. Not that she does wrong, but you obviously hold it against me for what happened to her. Then you have nothing to say about the crap she does, you basically think she isn't that bad. Sorry, not sorry, I've seen the worst of her. Her actions are down to he, not me.
She doesn't forget at all. She still thinks as well,as you do that I have an in with the mod on QOL, which is so wrong. But that's something among many things you both like to pin on me...with not a shred of proof. Instead blame me and deflect on me any chance you can get.
I've even said that I like Feel Something, but for you that's throwing a bone, right. So pretty much what you and SweetCaroline have proven is nothing I say or do good enough. You even dragged me into a thread before your break that I wasn't even posting in, saying I sounded like someone else.
What have you and SweetCaroline ever gave Queen boards except defense, rages and butthurt. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You cant even discuss Freddie or Queen, but feel so insulted on behalf of AL, guy is a grown man, he doesn't need to be babied. I can well imagine if i said Lambert had sex with every gay man on the planet, you'd be outraged, but when SweetCaroline said that about Freddie, not a peep from you. But you defend her no matter what, and try to say she's innocent. She's not, you aren't innocent, but keep patting each other on the back. All you ever do, and trying get to convince people that Queen fans are horrible people. We aren't, no matter how much you want to judge "you people". Frankly, it's disgusting the way you and SweetCaroline label Queen fans. Even if know there are some good AL fans and Glamberts out there.
There is no damn reason for 99% of what SweetCaroline does and has done on both Queen boards. How far she has taken things about me, is disgraceful.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 01:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

And ‘I Dream Of Christmas’, an Anita Dobson track, she tried to make about Adam as well.

I noticed. I doubt she can help herself. AL always and only in her world.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 02:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here you go, chew on this for awhile:

“10 Years ago today @AdamLambert released his debut album #ForYourEntertainment! It now has 140,283,681 streams on Spotify! #HappyAnniversary #10YearsForYourEntertainment (23 November 2009) #NowPlaying open.spotify.com/album/70zpmszG…”

SweetCaroline

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 02:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“10 Years ago today @AdamLambert released his debut album #ForYourEntertainment! It now has 140,283,681 streams on Spotify! #HappyAnniversary #10YearsForYourEntertainment (23 November 2009) #NowPlaying open.spotify.com/album/70zpmszG…”

SweetCaroline

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 02:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 03:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Wonder if you know what happened on the 24th of November/1991.
As you with every year in the last few years, than even make a comment about Freddie, or give any thought of your own in remembrance or tribute. Instead you would rather post about AL, once again, and to post about an album that's 10 years old, as if that's a big deal here. Want to claim that you are a Freddie and Queen fan agsin, and you love Freddie? What matters more to you at this time, or any time, obviously it's Lambert. And you wonder why I call you out, it's because you have done this type of shit every year since you joined Queen boards. Do you purposely do this shit too?
AL's album anniversary means jack shit on a Queen board, especially at this time. You'd think you'd know better by now, but I guess you never will.
Chew on that for awhile. You are in your AL bubble, so much so, you can't see, hear, recognize anything else.

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 05:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

IT IS QAL, it is QAL, It is QAL here!! This is not the Queen part of the board, it is QAL. If you folks could get that through your thick skuils, there wouldn't be such a problem here!
Just because your whole world revolves around Freddie, does not mean that everyone's does. I couldn't have told you today was the anniversary of the album. I guess that makes me a bad Adam fan. Liking someone's music doesn't mean you have to know every date and detail of their life. You simply enjoy their music, whether written by them or not. I could care less. I either like the song and the way it was sung or I don't.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 05:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I posted about Adam’s album on November 23rd my time. Because it posted on November 24th Greenwich Time doesn’t mean I wasn’t aware of what happened on that date 28 years ago. So mind your own business you nasty woman and stay out of mine!

Maybe it was another full circle moment that Adam’s first album came out so close to the 18th anniversary of Freddie’s passing.

Do you have a life outside of this forum? I have visitors from Florida this week who are on Thanksgiving vacation. So I’m busy and don’t have time to fight with you!

Why don’t you try some positive thinking for a change? Go to a flower shop and buy yourself some roses or go outside and make an angel in the snow if you have snow. I really can’t stand your constant negativity. It is so destructive and depressing and does not belong in this or any forum. It is beyond disgusting!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 05:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

IT IS QAL, it is QAL, It is QAL here!! This is not the Queen part of the board, it is QAL. If you folks could get that through your thick skuils, there wouldn't be such a problem here!
Just because your whole world revolves around Freddie, does not mean that everyone's does. I couldn't have told you today was the anniversary of the album. I guess that makes me a bad Adam fan. Liking someone's music doesn't mean you have to know every date and detail of their life. You simply enjoy their music, whether written by them or not. I could care less. I either like the song and the way it was sung or I don't.

Queen is is a part of this part of the board, how could It not not be when the board is called Queenzone. Are you for real? This subforum isn't even about his solo music for crying out loud.
My world doesn't revolve around Freddie by the way. Liking someone's music doesn't mean every detail of lives has to be known, you say. Funny who brings Lambert's personal life to Queen boards? And can't even realise what the date of the 24th of November is, but would rather post about AL's album anniversary? How many AL fans or Glamberts here will mark the 24th, I wonder?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 06:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I posted about Adam’s album on November 23rd my time. Because it posted on November 24th Greenwich Time doesn’t mean I wasn’t aware of what happened on that date 28 years ago. So mind your own business you nasty woman and stay out of mine!

Maybe it was another full circle moment that Adam’s first album came out so close to the 18th anniversary of Freddie’s passing.

Do you have a life outside of this forum? I have visitors from Florida this week who are on Thanksgiving vacation. So I’m busy and don’t have time to fight with you!

Why don’t you try some positive thinking for a change? Go to a flower shop and buy yourself some roses or go outside and make an angel in the snow if you have snow. I really can’t stand your constant negativity. It is so destructive and depressing and does not belong in this or any forum. It is beyond disgusting!

Oh STFU, SweetCaroline, I'm not buYing the crap you spew. For years now you didn't realise what date the 24th was even about, you prattled on about AL instead. And you have the nerve to call me nasty, negative, and whatever else you can think of.
It's not a full circle moment that the dates are so close together. That's complete bullshit that you come up with in your rush to big up Lambert. Full circle my ass, it's you being full of shit.
Why don't you try learn a few things since you post on a Queen board? But most of us know, plugging and promoting AL is what matters to you most of all, more than anyone or anything else on Queen boards. And this isn't the first time you did not care what date the 24th is to Freddie and Queen and their fans. You cant even stop promoting AL for a day or two out of the year. Every year, you'd rather post the stupidest things regarding Lambert, as if this board was and is only for Lambert and his mega fans. That's disgusting.
It's rich you are calling me nasty here. When you are blind to everything but Lambert, that's nasty and really quite something., but nothing good.
Oh honey, I do think postive a out ma y tnings, but hey you dont like that either. I live in the real world, it's not so black and white u like your fantasy world. At least with me, I'm honest, while you try to protray yourself as happy go lucky, postive, while in the next breath, sometimes in the very next post you are bitching me out. Funny how that works for you. You even told me to fuck myself when I said AL has covered another song a couple of days ago That's how bitter and hateful you are to and about me. There's so much shit you spew.
Do you have a life other than spamming about AL on Queen boards, by the looks of it, I'd say no.
You'd be lucky if AL ever had or will have a tenth of Freddie had.
Why don't you give a thought or a tribute for Freddie while you are here. There's a thread in Serious Discussion, FYI. Way more important than AL's album being 10 years old...whether you realise it or not. Guess what's more important to Freddie and Queen fans this weekend, sorry it's not AL nor his album anniversary. You live in Lala land by the sounds of it.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 06:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice comprehensive article about Freddie on the anniversary of his passing:

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/1208282/Freddie-Mercury-Queen-death-die-Brian-May-Roger-Taylor-Adam-Lambert/amp

Iron Butterfly