Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user is on Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, there probably aren't going to be any articles anymore about Freddie w/o mention of QAL unless it is strictly a biography but even there, they will probably mention the present. I would think pretty much all of them will mention Brian and Roger still playing and state what is going on with them now and who is singing for them in QAL. Most people don't live in the past and cling quite so closely to those memories.

MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Snifflese is just as much as a moron as SweetCaroline by saying “ there probably aren't going to be any articles anymore about Freddie w/o mention of QAL“ Go to google, you idiot. Most Freddie articles don’t mention Adam Lambert. I read them everyday, you stupid fucking moron.


Hotdog
MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam is a moron. He has no sense of musical direction. Poor management, but he’s too stupid to realize it. He can’t write music, he can’t play a fucking instrument. He’s a fucking chart failure. He became famous on American Idol. The reason he’s touring with Brian and Roger is because they don’t want to sit at home and twiddle their fucking thumbs, they need something to do. Hardly anyone likes Adam anymore, his own followers don’t buy his disposable, shitty music. He made hits previously, but not now. Why? He’s a has-been. Adam is like a 14 year old girl posting stupid, self-worshipping selfie videos on Instagram. He’s not made any ground breaking achievements in his lifetime. No one knows his music aside from a select few. Like I said, when people are listening to Freddie as the world ends, Adam and his music will be long forgotten... not even a fucking memory. Talentless trash, I hope he reads that.


Hotdog
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 18:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, there probably aren't going to be any articles anymore about Freddie w/o mention of QAL unless it is strictly a biography but even there, they will probably mention the present. I would think pretty much all of them will mention Brian and Roger still playing and state what is going on with them now and who is singing for them in QAL. Most people don't live in the past and cling quite so closely to those memories.


You are a moron. AL would hardly be mentioned these last few years if not for the Queen legacy. And when Q+AL is over, will he still be mentioned in Queen and Freddie articles as the singer for Queen. I doubt it, like I say, he'd barely be a footnote in Queens history.
AL clings to the past by the way, he has rode on Queen's coattails for years now. It's certainly filled his pockets as well.
Oh the irony.
Keep living in your fantasy world.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 18:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One Glambert so far posted about the 24th and Freddie, and only after I pointed to her it out what the day was about.

snifflese user is on Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 18:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Excuse me, but both of you are morons. Of course Adam wouldn't be mentioned if he wasn't singing with QAL. But he is and he will be mentioned as more than a footnote, since it is already 7 years!!! and your not being able to handle that fact does not change the reality of it. There are lots of replacements in bands for any number of reasons and normal people don't call it riding on the band's legacy and living in the past. Just about every old famous band ( and new bands!) has a new member or two and they aren't all living in the past. They are seizing the moment and living their lives to the fullest, doing what they love. You two have a MAJOR problem and it is not me living in a fantasy world. A shrink would have a field day with you two. You people are the weirdest people evah'!! If that is what being a diehard Queen fan does to you, thanks goodness most people aren't!

MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 18:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam isn’t a member of Queen, he has no stake in Queen Productions.

Touring isn’t ground breaking. That’s expected and normal. Everyone tours. Touring is not what makes history books. Singing the same songs over and over again isn’t a ground breaking achievement.

Adam is disposable and he sings songs that were made famous by Freddie.

Queen don’t need Adam, or his fans.


Hotdog
rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

Adam is a moron. He has no sense of musical direction. Poor management, but he’s too stupid to realize it. He can’t write music, he can’t play a fucking instrument. He’s a fucking chart failure. He became famous on American Idol. The reason he’s touring with Brian and Roger is because they don’t want to sit at home and twiddle their fucking thumbs, they need something to do. Hardly anyone likes Adam anymore, his own followers don’t buy his disposable, shitty music. He made hits previously, but not now. Why? He’s a has-been. Adam is like a 14 year old girl posting stupid, self-worshipping selfie videos on Instagram. He’s not made any ground breaking achievements in his lifetime. No one knows his music aside from a select few. Like I said, when people are listening to Freddie as the world ends, Adam and his music will be long forgotten... not even a fucking memory. Talentless trash, I hope he reads that.


Have you actually read what you wrote? You sound insane, what a load of unmitigated bollocks, ffs get a damn life that doesn't include roting on about Adam fucking Lambert!!

And why the fuck should B & R want to sit home and twiddle their thumbs? You think they should curl up in slippers with cocoa just because Freddie's no longer here? What a sad fucking way to look at life.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

IT IS QAL, it is QAL, It is QAL here!! This is not the Queen part of the board, it is QAL. If you folks could get that through your thick skuils, there wouldn't be such a problem here!
Just because your whole world revolves around Freddie, does not mean that everyone's does. I couldn't have told you today was the anniversary of the album. I guess that makes me a bad Adam fan. Liking someone's music doesn't mean you have to know every date and detail of their life. You simply enjoy their music, whether written by them or not. I could care less. I either like the song and the way it was sung or I don't.


Sniffy - when you click on the "Queen + Adam Lambert" please note the second line and get it through your thick skull:

"Queen + Adam Lambert
Discuss the Queen + Adam Lambert collaboration here"

It is the Q + AL section, where one discusses the collaboration but does not discuss AL's solo stuff.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

One Glambert so far posted about the 24th and Freddie, and only after I pointed to her it out what the day was about.


Maybe some people don't need to post about it to acknowledge it, what difference is making a comment gonna do, change history maybe? We don't all work the same way, we acknowledge things the way we choose.



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Excuse me, but both of you are morons. Of course Adam wouldn't be mentioned if he wasn't singing with QAL. But he is and he will be mentioned as more than a footnote, since it is already 7 years!!! and your not being able to handle that fact does not change the reality of it. There are lots of replacements in bands for any number of reasons and normal people don't call it riding on the band's legacy and living in the past. Just about every old famous band ( and new bands!) has a new member or two and they aren't all living in the past. They are seizing the moment and living their lives to the fullest, doing what they love. You two have a MAJOR problem and it is not me living in a fantasy world. A shrink would have a field day with you two. You people are the weirdest people evah'!! If that is what being a diehard Queen fan does to you, thanks goodness most people aren't!


Excuse you alright. Seven years of him singing with Brian and Roger, and he would not where he is today, without Brian and Roger, as well as the Queen legacy. His singing Queen songs, with a solo song every now and then, he'd be lucky if he ended up as a footnote.
AL hasn't replaced Freddie, because Freddie's not replaceable. Sorry, you can rant and rage about me all you want, but you are stuck in your Lambert bubble.
Want to go there getting your digs in? I think you and SweetCaroline are ridiculous how you act defending Lambert.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 19:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

Adam isn’t a member of Queen, he has no stake in Queen Productions.

Touring isn’t ground breaking. That’s expected and normal. Everyone tours. Touring is not what makes history books. Singing the same songs over and over again isn’t a ground breaking achievement.

Adam is disposable and he sings songs that were made famous by Freddie.

Queen don’t need Adam, or his fans.


Adam has never said he's a member of Queen and neither have Brian or Roger and they've certainly never said he has a stake in Queen productions, in fact I've never seen anyone say that so your point is?

Touring is enjoying life and giving the fans what they want - doesn't have to be groundbreaking, people do things for enjoyment - you should try it sometime.

Adam isn't the least disposable - more utter drivel. Yes he sings songs (Queen) made famous, Freddie was one part of Queen - seems you can't get that distinction in your head.

Queen (B, R, F, J) don't need Adam but B & R do to tour and they need the fans to make a tour successful - again you can't get the distinction in your head - your problem not ours.





Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

One Glambert so far posted about the 24th and Freddie, and only after I pointed to her it out what the day was about.


Maybe some people don't need to post about it to acknowledge it, what difference is making a comment gonna do, change history maybe? We don't all work the same way, we acknowledge things the way we choose.



Sure, some do that. I'm doing things that I am not posting about. But it's very telling the two main Glamberts here, one had nothing to say until I pointed out about the date, and the other there is nothing, but had a go at me. Both claim to be Freddie fans, funny enough.
Bullshit.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

Sniffy - when you click on the "Queen + Adam Lambert" please note the second line and get it through your thick skull:

"Queen + Adam Lambert
Discuss the Queen + Adam Lambert collaboration here"

It is the Q + AL section, where one discusses the collaboration but does not discuss AL's solo stuff.


Maybe you could read Cosmicc's insane rambling claptrap and once again point this fact out to him since he's the one who seems obsessed by Adam's solo career - far more than any glambert as it goes.



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3473 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 19:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

IT IS QAL, it is QAL, It is QAL here!! This is not the Queen part of the board, it is QAL. If you folks could get that through your thick skuils, there wouldn't be such a problem here!
Just because your whole world revolves around Freddie, does not mean that everyone's does. I couldn't have told you today was the anniversary of the album. I guess that makes me a bad Adam fan. Liking someone's music doesn't mean you have to know every date and detail of their life. You simply enjoy their music, whether written by them or not. I could care less. I either like the song and the way it was sung or I don't.


OUr whole world does not revolve around Freddie you sad asscunt. Freddie was an artist Lamebird is a useless casting muppet twat. And now fuck off. Especially on a day like today I hate Glamtarts even more

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 19:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:


Sure, some do that. I'm doing things that I am not posting about. But it's very telling the two main Glamberts here, one had nothing to say until I pointed out about the date, and the other there is nothing, but had a go at me. Both claim to be Freddie fans, funny enough.
Bullshit.


I'm a Queen/Freddie fan but don't need to post about his death in 91 to be a fan, it's not something I do - some do some don't and I really don't think anyone should be made to feel like they should do something just because someone else does it.


rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 19:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

His singing Queen songs, with a solo song every now and then


Solo song now and then? What about all the songs he sings of his own at his solo shows - do they not count somehow? He wouldn't be singing lots of solo songs with B & R but there's plenty times he does on his own.



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 19:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Saint Jiub wrote:

Sniffy - when you click on the "Queen + Adam Lambert" please note the second line and get it through your thick skull:

"Queen + Adam Lambert
Discuss the Queen + Adam Lambert collaboration here"

It is the Q + AL section, where one discusses the collaboration but does not discuss AL's solo stuff.


Maybe you could read Cosmicc's insane rambling claptrap and once again point this fact out to him since he's the one who seems obsessed by Adam's solo career - far more than any glambert as it goes.



When MisterCosmicc posts pics of a young AL and his family, you might have a point. At least MisterCosmicc talks about music, instead of things like AL ended a relationship recently. No one here is as obsessed as SweetCaroline is about Lambert.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 19:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

His singing Queen songs, with a solo song every now and then


Solo song now and then? What about all the songs he sings of his own at his solo shows - do they not count somehow? He wouldn't be singing lots of solo songs with B & R but there's plenty times he does on his own.



I was talking about Q+AL. ;-)


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 19, 19:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:


Sure, some do that. I'm doing things that I am not posting about. But it's very telling the two main Glamberts here, one had nothing to say until I pointed out about the date, and the other there is nothing, but had a go at me. Both claim to be Freddie fans, funny enough.
Bullshit.


I'm a Queen/Freddie fan but don't need to post about his death in 91 to be a fan, it's not something I do - some do some don't and I really don't think anyone should be made to feel like they should do something just because someone else does it.


It's actually about respect. Someone here can post every frigging thing AL does, but can't leave a word or two about Freddie at this time. That's happened every year, I actually could understand it if someone was busy, or did things their own way, but it's very telling the reaction I got last night when I pointed out the date for today. No, AL's album anniversary is much more important to at least one person here to post about. That's insulting, as well as to say the dates are full circle, which is bullshit.