Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 05:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Just like you people with Freddie and the Freddie cult. The most eye opening thing to me is that Freddie fans are out and out nasty, whereas most of the Adam and QAL fans never stoop to your depths. They seem to be much nicer people. Don't mention SC to me again, because if you didn't do what you do best, Icy, she would never answer the way she does. You bring out that behavior. I don't care about the spam. That is what fans do and it doesn't bother me. I either look at it or scroll. We are not just the Queen board here. I wouldn't post those things necessarily, but it isn't your business to tell people what they need to be doing. If Runner is allowed on here, then SC can spam. You need to monitor yourself. No one on here goes off on the tirades that you do, ad nauseam. You repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat past grievances. Get over it. Then you say the most egregious things and you wonder why people take offense. You are majorly offensive and socially awkward if you don't see why the things you say are so off putting and really annoy anyone who likes Adam and QAL. Everything the poor man does has some problem according to you. It gets really trying at times and then you are so in everyone's face. I bet yelling at people here is the high point of your day and that is really sad.


Which Queen song (yes, with Freddie singing) did you play in rememberance of Freddie tonight?


Hotdog
MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 05:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Which Queen song (yes, with Freddie singing) did you play in rememberance of Freddie tonight?


Hotdog
MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 05:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You both are something else and not in a good way! I don't rage and do anything of the sort. The only one on here that rages and seethes and is you, Icy and that is why you think everyone else must be the same. But luckily, they are not. I still think your idea of the end of the world and playing Queen music is ridiculous, but to each his own. I won't be playing any music as that isn't going to help at all. Why would I be jealous that Queen's music is better than Adam's? I have said several times on here that I much prefer Adam singing Queen than his own. Not much jealousy to find there. This idea all of you have about rage and obsession and jealousy just sounds really wacko. Normal people don't think like that! They try to think positively and not find fault with everything. They also ignore that which they are no fond of which is what I really don't get about you people on here.


Which Queen song (yes, with Freddie singing) did you play in rememberance of Freddie tonight?


Hotdog
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 05:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You both are something else and not in a good way! I don't rage and do anything of the sort. The only one on here that rages and seethes and is you, Icy and that is why you think everyone else must be the same. But luckily, they are not. I still think your idea of the end of the world and playing Queen music is ridiculous, but to each his own. I won't be playing any music as that isn't going to help at all. Why would I be jealous that Queen's music is better than Adam's? I have said several times on here that I much prefer Adam singing Queen than his own. Not much jealousy to find there. This idea all of you have about rage and obsession and jealousy just sounds really wacko. Normal people don't think like that! They try to think positively and not find fault with everything. They also ignore that which they are no fond of which is what I really don't get about you people on here.


Are you a parrot or just stupid, excuse once again you repeat what I say st times. Guess you are another who can't think for yourself.
Yes, dear you do rage. It's just about all you ever do here. First post in, up until tonight, you might want to look at your posts sometimes. Too busy defending SweetCaroline and Adam, so in AL's bubble, you can't even post a thought about Freddie on the 24th.
Seriously, go fuck yourself, you selfish, entitled, self absorbed person. That's how you sound here once again.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 05:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmic, I doubt they played even one song that Freddie sang on the 24th.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Talk about not thinking for oneself! All you do is parrot other people, troll for what they said years ago, agree with the mean crowd and let any Adam fan have it. You haven't had one post in all these years that actually showed some thought or a an interesting idea. Your posts are always accusatory and mean. The only one who is entitled is you since you think the whole world and one's whole life revolves around Freddie, It does not! Mine doesn't revolve around Adam either. People have lives with family, friends, and obligations and that is what their world revolves around, not some long gone singer no matter how ground breaking he was. I don't know one single person in real life who is as dependent as you people on a group, really one person. Music is not the end all and be all of any of the people I know. This place is a cult and not a very healthy one at that. I enjoy QAL. I enjoy Adam, but that is as far as it goes. I don't spend every day thinking about him or playing his music. I haven't listened to a song of his in months. I tune in to see him if he is on TV and that is about it aside from seeing the QAL concert. No one consumes me 24/7. I am too busy with a real life.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese, icy thinks she owns Freddie even though she difn’t know he existed until after he died!

I was very busy raising kids in the 70’s and 80’s so am happy that I can really appreciate and love the Queen music and see the remaining members of the band as they honor the memory of Freddie and carry on their legacy!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 14:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree with you. I find it weird that someone latched onto a singer in that manner. I was busy and still am busy and can't spend all my time thinking about a singer no matter how much I enjoy hearing his voice. I love Adam's appearances on TV and try to see him when he tours whether with QAL or his own tour and usually buy his music. That is about it! I haven't even bought the new music as not all of it is to my taste, but I do plan to buy when the whole album comes out. If that is an obsessed person, I don't know. I just don't think I hit the mark for obsession. I do object to the nastiness on this forum for no good reason.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jazz, Adam is acclaimed by vocal experts everywhere for his expertise in seamlessly going from low to high ranges and how he is able to stretch vowels which I must admit I don’t understand at all. What I particularly like about him is his excellent diction. The only other singer who stands out to me for diction is Tina Turner. Last night I watched the American Music Awards. There are a lot of new people on the scene who are very popular and crashing the charts. One of them is Billie Eillish and I couldn’t make out a single word she was singing!

Freddie had excellent diction, too, and I think that might be another reason among many, that the guys like Adam. He is anything but “crap!”



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 15:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Musical direction? Again like Freddie, Adam is a chameleon and sings everything. He doesn’t like to be pigeon-holed into one style like some of the others out there!



snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Everyone has an opinion and they often differ! I appreciate him as a vocalist, no matter what he sings, covers whatever. He doesn't have to compose his own songs for me to appreciate how he sings. Lots of people write, sing it and sound like crap. I love him singing Queen and that is enough for me. Some of his own music I have really liked and a lot of it is just OK, but if he is singing it, then I listen as I love the VOICE!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 18:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

People prefer different voices otherwise there would not be as diverse a group of singers. He sounds classical to me, a high tenor and that is my preferred voice. Freddie's voice was good, but not my preferred type of voice. I don't care about any of the rest of it, so what? I just like to listen to him sing. He will always have opportunities to sing as his voice is world class. You see him on more and more TV shows, the important ones, where select singers are asked to sing. What more could any singer want? There is always Broadway and I bet someone will write a role for him. He just needs to realize pop singing is not and never was the genre for him! He will be around for many, many years. We all can't be a Freddie. One in a billion get to his status, maybe? That does not mean that others who don't reach those lofty levels are not successful. Adam is very successful, with or without Queen, although Queen has certainly helped and been the experience of a lifetime. I like him best singing Queen's music personally! Ii is so diverse and the rock opera element and the ballads were made for his voice. I wish they would release a DVD. That I might listen to several times a week!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 19:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

snifflese, icy thinks she owns Freddie even though she difn’t know he existed until after he died!

I was very busy raising kids in the 70’s and 80’s so am happy that I can really appreciate and love the Queen music and see the remaining members of the band as they honor the memory of Freddie and carry on their legacy!


Where have I said I think I own Freddie. I never have. He's for everyone. I wouldn't want to own him, see I'm not selfish like you are. Do you see me saying I'm like a second mother to Freddie the way you do about AL? No. The very fact you think of yourself as a second mother to AL, proves how unhealthy you take things. Yes, it's obsession for you how you feel about AL, if you admit to it or not.

Yep, I've admitted many times (even before you joined any Queen boards) , that I wasn't a fan until after he passed away. No one holds that against me only you, you are trying to point score about that., and at this time of year, shame on you. Big shame to try to use that against me. At least I can say I'm a Freddie and Queen fan for nearly three decades now. You? Hardly. You just claim that you love Freddie and Queen which is another lie, and it's so obvious you aren't a fan. It's all about Lambert for you, once again you proved it this past weekend.
Sure you appreciate and love Queen music, tell yourself another lie.
You are happy only if Lambert is singing the Queen songs. That's what matters to you, that is really what you love. As long as AL is the one singing and getting good press from it.
You couldn't even leave a comment about Freddie on the 24th until I pointed it out to you. AL's album anniversary was and is more important for you to post about on a Queen board. Goes to show.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Talk about not thinking for oneself! All you do is parrot other people, troll for what they said years ago, agree with the mean crowd and let any Adam fan have it. You haven't had one post in all these years that actually showed some thought or a an interesting idea. Your posts are always accusatory and mean. The only one who is entitled is you since you think the whole world and one's whole life revolves around Freddie, It does not! Mine doesn't revolve around Adam either. People have lives with family, friends, and obligations and that is what their world revolves around, not some long gone singer no matter how ground breaking he was. I don't know one single person in real life who is as dependent as you people on a group, really one person. Music is not the end all and be all of any of the people I know. This place is a cult and not a very healthy one at that. I enjoy QAL. I enjoy Adam, but that is as far as it goes. I don't spend every day thinking about him or playing his music. I haven't listened to a song of his in months. I tune in to see him if he is on TV and that is about it aside from seeing the QAL concert. No one consumes me 24/7. I am too busy with a real life.


You are another liar. Says the person who has claimed to have read my posts for 10 years. Stalker much? If you did what you claim, you'd know you are a liar. Keep trying to save your ass, when you are one of the biggest shit stirrers here.
SweetCaroline is a liar and a hypocrite, that's why when I came across a few of the things she has said years ago, I asked her about it to see if her views have changed any. She never has the guts to answer, which says everything. She can't even answer if she ,is tuned to Freddie yesterday.
You are such a cow. So because people pass away and are "long gone" should that mean people should be forgotten and never spoken about again. It doesnt work like thst for most of us. Sure, I get people are busy. People who pass on deserve to be remembered. You picked fights with me this weekend instead of giving a thought of your own about Freddie, which is very telling. Freddie is gone for this long, but his legacy still lives on. I'm proud of what he has left the world with. I'm proud of the courage he shown throughout his life. You go on about AL keeping things going for Brian and Roger, but not let's mention Freddie anywhere because he is long gone. Got it. How small minded you truly are. How selfish. Very sparkle cow like.
This place isn't a cult. That goes for Adamtopia where every move Lambert makes is tracked and his personal life is dug into, and mouths start flapping, oh who walked his dog today, what did he like and reply on social media, sorry Queen fans have nothing on that level of crazy. QZ and QOL is nothing like that, no matter how often SweetCaroline would like it to be a place just for Glamberts only.
Yesterday I listened to Queen and Freddie for the first time in ages. It was very emotional, and I'm sure you will mock me for saying that too. I doubt you can ever understand the power of Freddie's and Queens's music and legacy. Those who come here just to promote AL and defend him, and pat each other on the back, while frankly those people are missing out on Freddie and Queen and so much more. That goes for you and SweetCaroline who has your heads so far up AL's ass, you can't see or hear anything or anyone else. I pity you both. It's obvious you both resent Queen and Freddie fans to an extreme level. You both even resent the Queen boards you post on. So much lies, rage, and butthurt from you both. Funny thing is, you both think you are so better than any else, and you aren't. Keep feeding yourselves the bullshit, because it drips from your fingers.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Musical direction? Again like Freddie, Adam is a chameleon and sings everything. He doesn’t like to be pigeon-holed into one style like some of the others out there!



Like Freddie, AL is a chameleon and sings everything...
Once again you compare them. Once again you big up AL.
Once again, you are full of shit. You cant help yourself.
How would you know other artists are pigeon holed, because I'm sure you don't listen to anything that isn't Lambert related.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 20:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I guess you folks are very different from me and most of the people I know. I doubt that many recognize the significance of the date you keep talking about. Other than the deaths of my parents I have no idea of any others and really it doesn't matter to me. If someone was important, I have their memories and I don't need a special date and I think most people are like that As to Freddie, I doubt most people in the world are thinking about that either. I doubt many know when you look at the population of the world. I also doubt people at the end of the world are playing Freddie's music and thinking of Freddie. That sounds really wacko to me. People will be thinking of their loved ones and what is about to happen, not Freddie. You two need some outside interests to balance out this massive Freddie fixation like he is some kind of god that fixes everyone's woes and get them through the tough times. You talk about SC and her Adam obsession, you two and a few others on here take it to the next level. Icy knows everything going on with Adam on Atop and QOL and here. She must spend her whole day trolling Adam and his goings on and then she says SC is fixated. Really!! I guess it takes one to know one. At least SC is full of positivity except when it comes to her great buddy on the Queen boards. Icy seems be full of hate and vitriol to everyone except the other trolls on here who want to ruin this thread and would love to see QAL go away. You are entitled to your opinion but I don't know why it has to be in this thread. Go find some like minded fellows on the other Queen threads and just go for it.

The whole FB community/Rockmagazines etc were full of remembrance of Freddie (and also Eric Carr from Kiss) you stupid worthless piece of utter shit. Even downgrading Freddie on his death day. You are the saddest cunt ever. THe lowest of the low. A pathetic insult for a human being.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 20:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

snifflese wrote:

I guess you folks are very different from me and most of the people I know. I doubt that many recognize the significance of the date you keep talking about. Other than the deaths of my parents I have no idea of any others and really it doesn't matter to me. If someone was important, I have their memories and I don't need a special date and I think most people are like that As to Freddie, I doubt most people in the world are thinking about that either. I doubt many know when you look at the population of the world. I also doubt people at the end of the world are playing Freddie's music and thinking of Freddie. That sounds really wacko to me. People will be thinking of their loved ones and what is about to happen, not Freddie. You two need some outside interests to balance out this massive Freddie fixation like he is some kind of god that fixes everyone's woes and get them through the tough times. You talk about SC and her Adam obsession, you two and a few others on here take it to the next level. Icy knows everything going on with Adam on Atop and QOL and here. She must spend her whole day trolling Adam and his goings on and then she says SC is fixated. Really!! I guess it takes one to know one. At least SC is full of positivity except when it comes to her great buddy on the Queen boards. Icy seems be full of hate and vitriol to everyone except the other trolls on here who want to ruin this thread and would love to see QAL go away. You are entitled to your opinion but I don't know why it has to be in this thread. Go find some like minded fellows on the other Queen threads and just go for it.


The whole FB community/Rockmagazines etc were full of remembrance of Freddie (and also Eric Carr from Kiss) you stupid worthless piece of utter shit. Even downgrading Freddie on his death day. You are the saddest cunt ever. THe lowest of the low. A pathetic insult for a human being.


I've seen true colors from two Glamberts in particular these last few days. Needless to say, it's not pretty. Shame on them.

MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 21:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

People still buy music. There’s 100 spots on the Billboard Hot 100. Where’s Adam?


Hotdog
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 21:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

People still buy music. There’s 100 spots on the Billboard Hot 100. Where’s Adam?


Riding on coattails. Oops, was that offensive?

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You people are nut jobs. Icy, you are just so negative and constantly tell people that they are liars and don't believe anything they say. I don't lie, I don't obsess about Adam or QAL. I have been a fan since the 1970's and Brian has been my guy always. I can be a fan w/o being nuts about it. Something you can't understand. I also have read your posts since Idol and they always the same talking about ranting and raving and butt hurt and gloating and lying and the list goes on. Anyone who thinks only of those things has a deep rooted problem. You always side with the really nasties on here, so your true colors always show through no matter how you try to shade it otherwise.

And runner you are just the foulest piece of crap ever. I can't imagine anyone talking like you do. You should be ashamed of yourself and you definitely need help. Nobody on here should have to read your crude utterances.