Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You people are nut jobs. Icy, you are just so negative and constantly tell people that they are liars and don't believe anything they say. I don't lie, I don't obsess about Adam or QAL. I have been a fan since the 1970's and Brian has been my guy always. I can be a fan w/o being nuts about it. Something you can't understand. I also have read your posts since Idol and they always the same talking about ranting and raving and butt hurt and gloating and lying and the list goes on. Anyone who thinks only of those things has a deep rooted problem. You always side with the really nasties on here, so your true colors always show through no matter how you try to shade it otherwise.

And runner you are just the foulest piece of crap ever. I can't imagine anyone talking like you do. You should be ashamed of yourself and you definitely need help. Nobody on here should have to read your crude utterances.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5032 posts

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 21:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just got back from seeing Frozen II with my sweet grandkids! Saw a preview of Playmobil the Movie with Daniel Radcliffe, Megan Trainor, Adam and others. Emperor Maximus looks interesting! His song is fun!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You people are nut jobs. Icy, you are just so negative and constantly tell people that they are liars and don't believe anything they say. I don't lie, I don't obsess about Adam or QAL. I have been a fan since the 1970's and Brian has been my guy always. I can be a fan w/o being nuts about it. Something you can't understand. I also have read your posts since Idol and they always the same talking about ranting and raving and butt hurt and gloating and lying and the list goes on. Anyone who thinks only of those things has a deep rooted problem. You always side with the really nasties on here, so your true colors always show through no matter how you try to shade it otherwise.

And runner you are just the foulest piece of crap ever. I can't imagine anyone talking like you do. You should be ashamed of yourself and you definitely need help. Nobody on here should have to read your crude utterances.

You and SweetCaroline are the nut jobs. Full of hate and bullshit. That's the problems you both have, and more considering all the ,ies, especially from SweetCarolin. SweetCaroline is the main liar here. I don't believe what lies she spreads about me, even though I asked her for proof, she hasn't provided any. I don't think for a second she is a Queen and or Freddie fan, that's pretty obvious to most of us here. She lies and wants to blame me or everything she can including QOL jot working this past while. She "asked" if I wrecked it. No normal person would lie the way she has for so .ing, that's for sure. No normal person would feel such a complusion to do what she does. Who in their right mind would do what she does, and then turun around to say she never does anything wrong. You both, that's who.
You have read my posts since Idol? Where have you read that then because I wasn't even discussing idol on the internet 10 years ago. In fact, I took a break from the internet for nearly a year at the time. So, you lie as well. Lmao. Got you there.
Nope, I don't always side with the nastiness here. I guess you missed my reply when a poster said SweetCaroline should die or kill herself. It figures you try to pin me as always nasty, first it's not true, but again, don't let facts stop you.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 25 Nov 19, 21:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Just got back from seeing Frozen II with my sweet grandkids! Saw a preview of Playmobil the Movie with Daniel Radcliffe, Megan Trainor, Adam and others. Emperor Maximus looks interesting! His song is fun!

Another spot of promotional crap about AL brought to QZ by none other than SweetCaroline.
Can't help herself at all.

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 00:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am not sure when after Idol I started reading on QOL. Maybe it was closer to 2012 when he sang the first time with Queen. But it has been somwhere between 2009-2012 that I started reading on QOL and a bit later on here. You might have had a different name then seems to me, but it was you. I am not sure of the exact date, but It has, however, been a long time and you haven't changed a bit in however many years it has been. That same sarcastic, nasty streak is still there, calling everyone out and worshiping at the altar of Freddie. Don't let anyone get a bit of praise or a good job because it might take something away from Freddie. I doubt he is too worried about that at this point. He seemed like a nice man, and I doubt he would like how you and the other nasties behave on here. He would probably hope that people such as yourself were not fans, as you do him no favors.
You lot certainly give Queen and Freddie fans a bad name! ATOP is harmless compared to this place. They are all nice and while rather intrusive, things I never need or want to know, they aren't mean and batshit crazy like this place. I wouldn't be turning up my nose at them if I were you. Nice wins out every day of the week.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 00:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I am not sure when after Idol I started reading on QOL. Maybe it was closer to 2012 when he sang the first time with Queen. But it has been somwhere between 2009-2012 that I started reading on QOL and a bit later on here. You might have had a different name then seems to me, but it was you. I am not sure of the exact date, but It has, however, been a long time and you haven't changed a bit in however many years it has been. That same sarcastic, nasty streak is still there, calling everyone out and worshiping at the altar of Freddie. Don't let anyone get a bit of praise or a good job because it might take something away from Freddie. I doubt he is too worried about that at this point. He seemed like a nice man, and I doubt he would like how you and the other nasties behave on here. He would probably hope that people such as yourself were not fans, as you do him no favors.
You lot certainly give Queen and Freddie fans a bad name! ATOP is harmless compared to this place. They are all nice and while rather intrusive, things I never need or want to know, they aren't mean and batshit crazy like this place. I wouldn't be turning up my nose at them if I were you. Nice wins out every day of the week.

You got caught in a big lie. You have said more than once that you were reading my posts on QOL for 10 years. I wasn't even posting on QOL 10 years ago. I took a break from there and everywhere on the net for nearly a year. An you admit you lied, or will you excuse it as you aren't sure when you started to read over there?
It really bothers you people still admire and respect Freddie, I take it. You don't like it, tough shit for you. I don't worship Freddie to begin with. I don't worship anyone for thst matter.
You and SweetCaroline are the most whiny, entitled, selfish, all out liars in the Glambert fan base I've ever come across. You both sure don't do AL or his fan base any good at all.
Adamtopia is nuts most of the time, trying to figure out who walks AL's dog, tracking every move AL and even his friends make, inot real life or on the internet. That's creepy as fuck. It's also reedy as fuck how sweet brings also personal life to Queen boards.
And you think Queen fans are bad. Why exactly are you even here then.

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 00:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought it was about 10 years, so it was a couple years less. Time flies, not exactly a great big lie. That is what I thought it was, excuse me. Seven plus years is still quite a while and I do think it was before 2012 so you weren't not on there for all three years. Evading the question and I still think you called yourself something different, but similar. Maybe that person was posting then?

I would still take people who are on ATOP way before the crude, mean just downright nasty people here. I keep hoping some of you will go away and then maybe others who like QAL could post. I am always positive and hope for the best which means a thread without any of the people who hate it here. By the way most fan boards are just like ATOP, I don't think many are unmoderated like this hell hole where any kind of disrespect and nastiness is applauded. The only one creepy around here is You! I will just leave it there. Old dogs don't change their spots, so no chance any of you will ever be pleasant or willing to discuss something without getting offensive. Stupid me for thinking that could ever happen.
Your whole world revolves around Freddie and it is a shame you won't admit that. That is where all of your animus comes from. As I said, I am sure Freddie would not applaud your behavior as he seemed like a man that would never act the way you do.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 01:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I thought it was about 10 years, so it was a couple years less. Time flies, not exactly a great big lie. That is what I thought it was, excuse me. Seven plus years is still quite a while and I do think it was before 2012 so you weren't not on there for all three years. Evading the question and I still think you called yourself something different, but similar. Maybe that person was posting then?

I would still take people who are on ATOP way before the crude, mean just downright nasty people here. I keep hoping some of you will go away and then maybe others who like QAL could post. I am always positive and hope for the best which means a thread without any of the people who hate it here. By the way most fan boards are just like ATOP, I don't think many are unmoderated like this hell hole where any kind of disrespect and nastiness is applauded. The only one creepy around here is You! I will just leave it there. Old dogs don't change their spots, so no chance any of you will ever be pleasant or willing to discuss something without getting offensive. Stupid me for thinking that could ever happen.
Your whole world revolves around Freddie and it is a shame you won't admit that. That is where all of your animus comes from. As I said, I am sure Freddie would not applaud your behavior as he seemed like a man that would never act the way you do.

Lies and excuses. I actually told you before I wasn't posting on QOL 10 years ago, but you took no notice and continued to lie. I was even on the internet until September 2009 until I think May of the next year, with one or two exceptions, when I posted about my neice and got in contact with a couple of online friends, and no I wasn't talking about AL then either. I've nothing to hide.
Honey, you do t even realise what your buddy does here. Don't try to clap back at me saying *you people are this and that, while you are blind to what SweetCaroline does and you even defended it all. You judged Queen fans badly as SweetCaroline does. I don't even know what you both are doing here, except shit stirring and patting each other on the back. She spams the heck out of Queen boards. You think that is fine, no problem at all.

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 01:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just stuff it, Icy!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 03:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Just stuff it, Icy!

I hit a nerve, I take it.

MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 03:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam did a billboard interview. A shame they didn’t mention that his last singles failed to chart.

Attachment: 20191126796326664.jpeg 73 KB
This has been downloaded 8 time(s).

Hotdog
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5032 posts

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 06:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for tha nice pic of Adam! “Superpower” and “Closer To You” did chart briefly.

By the way, I joined QOL in December, 2011 which would be 8 years ago and the anti-Adam crap right after his debut with Brian and Roger in Belfast was going full steam ahead already. I’m pretty sure Icy and the Milkman and FD and YAFF were among the serial offenders right from the start. On another thread, maybe Fried Chicken, Icy had been voted the most annoying person of the year. You’re right, snifflese, a leopard doesn’t change its spots!

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 07:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

Adam did a billboard interview. A shame they didn’t mention that his last singles failed to chart.

Thanks for the promo for Adam - see you're still completely obsessed with his billboard postiions though. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't billboard an american chart? What about the rest of the world including here in the UK? We don't use billboard as the be all and end all of music popularity over here. Adam's extremely popular with the billboard people though, they post a lot about him, several articles in the last week alone.

In answer to your previous question (innuendo album) although I don't need a special day to listen to Queen and Freddie since I have them on my car USB and play Queen every day.

Bicycle
MisterCosmicc

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 07:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Supah PowWah and Closer To You both failed to chart. They didn’t chart “briefly”... they failed to chart. They never made the Billboard Hot 100.

Hotdog
Iron Butterfly

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 07:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Thanks for tha nice pic of Adam! “Superpower” and “Closer To You” did chart briefly.

By the way, I joined QOL in December, 2011 which would be 8 years ago and the anti-Adam crap right after his debut with Brian and Roger in Belfast was going full steam ahead already. I’m pretty sure Icy and the Milkman and FD and YAFF were among the serial offenders right from the start. On another thread, maybe Fried Chicken, Icy had been voted the most annoying person of the year. You’re right, snifflese, a leopard doesn’t change its spots!

Lusting over Lambert again I take it. Get a grip.
Serial offenders?? What planet are you actually on.
You joined QOL and you started accusing a poster of being someone else. You still do that, even here as recently as a few weeks ago. Everyone you disagree with must be the Milkman, a true paranoid Glambert tactic. Dozens of times you have accused other prople of being the Milkman.
I will tell the people here what you have done on QOL. Unless you were under a ban, you spammed the crap out of the place for years. Posting links that God knows where most of them came from. Posting links thst had nothing st all to do with music, about his persoal life. Recently, you hadon't the nerve asking, rather implying that I broke QOL, some else you want to pin on me. A bit rich coming from you.
On QOL, you stated that Queen fans didn't accept Lambert because he is gay, I actually think that was why you ended up banned for a for a year.. I guess you failed to realise anything about Freddie’s sexuality...Oh wait, you think Queen fans are in denial about Freddie’s sexuality too. Then the bombshell you think Freddie had sex with every gay man on the planet.
Here on QZ, you said Queen fans wanted Brian Roger and John to die with Freddie...the very day even.
I've known for years you have an agenda about me, but now you have an agenda about all Queen fans. You continue to lie, twist and shit stir what you think will help you and AL. You aren't helping him. You are turning people away from him is all you are doing.
You think so little of Queen fans, then why are you even here? To promote and spam about AL. To shit stir. You aren't here because you love Freddie and Queen. You aren't here discussing Freddie and Queen. AL is your world, and the only one in your world, I reckon.
I guess you don't have a year crappy polls about Q+AL playing the halftime show at the Superbowl this year. No polls about the most handsome, stylish crap polls for you to spam. Too bad, so sad.
A leopard can change spots, that would take more effort than you have ever shown on Queen boards. You might think of yourself as the leader of Glamberts on Queen boards, but you've done nothing to be proud of. The worst thing you ever did about me was to have a go at me and my mental health as my father was dying. You have said your husband died right in front of you, and yes I'm genuinely sorry for that. I've never once attacked or even had a go at you for what you have went through regarding that, and I never would. However, you should have known better than to try to have a go at me while my father was dying. You can't even take what you said back, or even admit that you were out of line, you dig your heels in.
I hope for the rest of your life, you never go through another tragedy. I wouldn't wish tragedy or illness on anyone. I know you hate me for no rational reason, and so be it is guess. I don't even hate you.

Bicycle
MisterCosmicc

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 07:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

MisterCosmicc wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't billboard an american chart? What about the rest of the world including here in the UK?

Yes, the Billboard is the official chart system in the USA. It’s based on physical and digital sales, and streams. Adam didn’t get enough sales or streams to to chart. People aren’t interested in him like back when he was a fresh face on American Idol.

The UK has a similar charting system, he failed there as well.

Hotdog

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 08:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

MisterCosmicc wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't billboard an american chart? What about the rest of the world including here in the UK?

Yes, the Billboard is the official chart system in the USA. It’s based on physical and digital sales, and streams. Adam didn’t get enough sales or streams to to chart. People aren’t interested in him like back when he was a fresh face on American Idol.

The UK has a similar charting system, he failed there as well.

I'm not obsessed with charts, his album went to #5 in the download chart and has been in and out of the chart a few times after appearances and the same in the itunes charts everywhere but IMO it's about building up more interest and more followers with each appearance etc, he's never gonna compete with the people with millions of followers and on major labels but he's happy going indie and doing what he wants and his fans are happy with the music he's putting out. Every appearance he does gets more fans and interest, really don't see any point in the constant going on about charts. Clearly people are interested, he has fans all over the world and is popular in lots of countries, it's not all about the US.

Bicycle
MisterCosmicc

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 09:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

His sales show a severe decline. Digital sales are included in the Hot 100... it includes streams as well. He has a severe decline in sales. His streaming is low, too, compared to other indie artists.

Hotdog

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 09:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

His sales show a severe decline. Digital sales are included in the Hot 100... it includes streams as well. He has a severe decline in sales.

Superpower was #29 on single sales chart here and since when were charts all about sales anymore? #29 on single download chart and EP was up to #5 on album download chart. Superpower is #39 on Hot AC - seems to me in this current climate he's doing ok for an indie - sales aren't everything now and often the highest charting songs on billboard don't have much in sales but make up for it in streaming so it's an anythng goes world in music and if he's getting sales, downloads and streams from various places including itunes your theories don't hold water. No one including Adam expects massive sales at the moment for his music.

Bicycle
MisterCosmicc

Posted: 26 Nov 19, 10:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The charts aren’t about popularity. They are about sales and streams. That’s precisely how the overall measurement is done. Yes, people still make money with music. Yes there’s people who still create number one hits and sell millions. Adam, isn’t one of them, but yes, the Billboard Hot 100 (singles) and Billboard 200 (albums) measure sales (physical and digital)... and streams. They measure the overall spectrum. Streaming is included in those numbers, that’s one of the reasons why 18 of Queen’s singles were top 40 hits again after the movie.

Hotdog