Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 19, 18:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Again, why are you constantly attacking my personal life and then questioning when I retaliate? It is NOT okay for you to criticize everything I post about Adam and the QAL collaboration, especially by saying I am being untrue to Freddie. It is wrong and crazy.


This is a messageboard. It is ok to call out your obsessive excessive shilling of AL hype.

It is NOT ok to retaliate and denigrate Icy in response to several posters calling you out on your excessive bullshit shilling for AL.

You only post on QZ to hype and promote AL, and only tolerate Queen because AL tours with the remnants of Queen. You emptily profess to love Freddie so you can big up "the best live singer on the planet".



Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 19, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jazz+ wrote:

Serious discussion on here does not exist for trolls like Vocal Harmony, Brenski, Stick, The Real Wizard etc.... spoiling things for people and causing rows.


Like SC, Jazz has been trolling QZ for many years, and takes offense many many others call him out on his bullshit.

However, SC can occasionally write a coherent sentence, whereas Jazz is a "looser". Yes Jazz "your" a "looser".




Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 19, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If Freddie was still here, I would big HIM up as the best live and alive singer on the planet!

Now watch, Icy is going to have a fit because I referred to Freddie as no longer alive!



snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 19, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

if Icy did not say all the nasty things she does, then she wouldn't be singled out. Why can she single out SC or me and that is perfectly alright? You speak with a forked tongue as usual. It depends on who is pointing out things and Icy is there to comment negatively on every single post SC makes and other Adam fans who rarely come in here. She can't help herself. SC must be like catnip to Icy or something. If she would leave SC alone and not rip her for everything she says, there would be no issue here. I could go back and pull up all of SC's posts and look for Icy's shortly thereafter, but I don't have time for that. That is absolutely the case here. She is the root cause of the problem.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 19, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

if Icy did not say all the nasty things she does, then she wouldn't be singled out. Why can she single out SC or me and that is perfectly alright? You speak with a forked tongue as usual. It depends on who is pointing out things and Icy is there to comment negatively on every single post SC makes and other Adam fans who rarely come in here. She can't help herself. SC must be like catnip to Icy or something. If she would leave SC alone and not rip her for everything she says, there would be no issue here. I could go back and pull up all of SC's posts and look for Icy's shortly thereafter, but I don't have time for that. That is absolutely the case here. She is the root cause of the problem.


Calling out is one thing. Going low as SweetCaroline has about me is another. Nothing I've ever said or about SweetCaroline deserved to have my ill parents dragged into her hate about me, nor did I deserve to be called that I'm like Hitler and the Gestapo...that's just some of the shit your buddy threw my way. Which says quite a bit about her mindset. And yours, since you are always blindly defending it.
Defend SweetCaroline, rage and deflect on me is all you do here. I'm not the root cause of the problem, SweetCaroline is and has been ever since her first ban from QOL which she blamed me for, and for every ban he has had since and those of others. There was no proof of any of that, but she continued to lie, and you continue to swallow her bullshit. That's the problem. You are looking at it from one side only, it's pretty obvious.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 19, 19:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

If Freddie was still here, I would big HIM up as the best live and alive singer on the planet!



Empty bullshit


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 19, 19:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

If Freddie was still here, I would big HIM up as the best live and alive singer on the planet!

Now watch, Icy is going to have a fit because I referred to Freddie as no longer alive!



No, you wouldn't. If Freddie and AL were in the music business at the same time, you'd knock Freddie down to try to make AL look better, because Freddie would be competition for AL is how you would see it. You do the same to artists and peop,even you think are in AL's way. You have knocked Freddie down and more a few times even here and on QOL. But we get it now, you retaliated because you did not like what was said about AL, so you decided to spam and promote AL. You basically have been doing your shit on purpose for years now. You have the nerve to look down at me and say all sorts about me because you can't handle nothing but praise for Lambert. That's you purposely spamming, trolling, gaslighting, basically being hateful to suit your agenda.
Freddie's and Queen's music has lived on for years, and will live for years yet. Sorry to break it to you, that's not because of your almighty AL singing Queen songs. Lambert would be fortunate at this point if he had one classic pop song. He doesn't. He likely never will. You don't realise the harm you did and still do for the guy. If people don't agree with you, oh they must be haters, negative, homophobic, not real Queen fans. Rich coming from you. Continue to fool yourself and lie if it makes you feel and look better, but in reality, it doesn't.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 19, 19:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Again, why are you constantly attacking my personal life and then questioning when I retaliate? It is NOT okay for you to criticize everything I post about Adam and the QAL collaboration, especially by saying I am being untrue to Freddie. It is wrong and crazy.


This is a messageboard. It is ok to call out your obsessive excessive shilling of AL hype.

It is NOT ok to retaliate and denigrate Icy in response to several posters calling you out on your excessive bullshit shilling for AL.

You only post on QZ to hype and promote AL, and only tolerate Queen because AL tours with the remnants of Queen. You emptily profess to love Freddie so you can big up "the best live singer on the planet".


Exactly this.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 19, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:
Why can she single out SC or me and that is perfectly alright?


I don't see anyone but you and SC complaining about Icy.

You returned to QZ only to rag on Icy.

SC cannot be an unapologetic shill for AL, and not expect less than glowing replies.

SC is the root cause, and you are the accessory.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 19, 19:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

snifflese wrote:
Why can she single out SC or me and that is perfectly alright?


I don't see anyone but you and SC complaining about Icy.

You returned to QZ only to rag on Icy.

SC cannot be an unapologetic shill for AL, and not expect less than glowing replies.

SC is the root cause, and you are the accessory.


Snifflese joined QZ to say I should be banned from both Queen boards...that was her very first post. And all she does here is defend SweetCaroline and to rant about me. No matter what.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 19, 21:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The whole thing started with non-stop, unnecessary nasty comments about Adam. He has never deserved all of that grief. He should have been appreciated for who he is instead of being constantly demeaned and denigrated. He has never been a threat to Freddie or the Queen legacy but the way fans have reacted to him you would think Freddie was still here and being passed up for Adam! It has been ridiculous the whole time that QAL has been together. I’m not the one who should be ashamed or apologetic.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 19, 21:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

The whole thing started with non-stop, unnecessary nasty comments about Adam. He has never deserved all of that grief. He should have been appreciated for who he is instead of being constantly demeaned and denigrated. He has never been a threat to Freddie or the Queen legacy but the way fans have reacted to him you would think Freddie was still here and being passed up for Adam! It has been ridiculous the whole time that QAL has been together. I’m not the one who should be ashamed or apologetic.


It started when you couldn't handle nothing but praise for AL, almost from the start of you joining QOL. Why on earth do you take things so personally about him? You are proving here how personally you take things. Are you related to him or something?
You want him to be appreciated do you now? Then go and stay at an AL only board to spam and promote about him and track his every move, you would fit right in. I don't think Queen boards are for someone like you at all. Why should AL be appreciated, do tell us.
What you have done is ridiculous and shameful, more than that, it's disgusting. You have turned more people away from being an AL fan than you realise. That's all you have managed to do these past few years. You should be ashamed, but you can't admit to ever being wrong, let alone be sorry. Not once have I ever had an apology from you, or have you ever gave one to anyone else, unless you were trying to kiss ass. You should be ashamed for lying about me, and for saying what you do about me. You should not even be here at all, because you aren't a Freddie or Queen fan in the least, but woe is you when you think the almighty AL isn't appreciated. You sure as hell do not respect Freddie, Queen, or Queen boards and the Queen fans at all. You've made that clear long ago and even more so lately.
You are shameful alright. You are disgusting. All in the name of AL. He has some sort of twisted hold over you, and how you behave about the guy is frightening as fuck. You think you do it because you "love" the guy. Maybe you hope he "loves" you too. LOLOL.
I'm expecting snifflese to come by to have a go at me and to defend your pathetic ass once again.
I suppose in the next few days you will spam about AL's part of the Avicii tribute. Don't forget how upset you were when AL wasn't in the video a few years back. You even had a grudge about that.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 19, 22:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

The whole thing started with non-stop, unnecessary nasty comments about Adam. He has never deserved all of that grief. He should have been appreciated for who he is instead of being constantly demeaned and denigrated. He has never been a threat to Freddie or the Queen legacy but the way fans have reacted to him you would think Freddie was still here and being passed up for Adam! It has been ridiculous the whole time that QAL has been together. I’m not the one who should be ashamed or apologetic.


It started with you as a lightning rod with your ridicuous AL marketing hype.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Dec 19, 22:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

The whole thing started with non-stop, unnecessary nasty comments about Adam. He has never deserved all of that grief. He should have been appreciated for who he is instead of being constantly demeaned and denigrated. He has never been a threat to Freddie or the Queen legacy but the way fans have reacted to him you would think Freddie was still here and being passed up for Adam! It has been ridiculous the whole time that QAL has been together. I’m not the one who should be ashamed or apologetic.


It started with you as a lightning rod with your ridicuous AL marketing hype.


She will never admit to that.
She truly gets sick kick out of doing what she does And now we know she does it on purpose to relatalite for things said about AL. That was her own words some pages back. It's nuts she feels the need to spam, promote and brag about AL on Queen boards. Unless she's banned, it's non stop. Like you say, this part of the board isn't even for AL's solo music, never mind her posting personal details about him. That doesn't stop her. Nothing at this point could stop her, because see above, she feels justified in her mind.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Dec 19, 00:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well,maybe you can feel good about yourself, but your calling out is pretty down low itself. By the by, nobody is knocking down Freddie, that is all in your obsessive mind. The fact that you don't see that your relationship with Freddie is way out there is just mind boggling to me. Everything in your life revolves around him and making sure no one takes any of the shine off his halo! Talking about SC is like the pot calling the kettle black and you are definitely the pot. But she has a life. I just don't think she worries about dates and legacies and all this other crap that you do. You promote, spam with your retread posts and constantly go on about how Freddie is your savior that gets you through the bad times just listening to him, etc, etc. You feel every bit as justified about what you do in your own mind and it is really nutso! I just don't think you have a lot of room to talk.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Dec 19, 01:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Well,maybe you can feel good about yourself, but your calling out is pretty down low itself. By the by, nobody is knocking down Freddie, that is all in your obsessive mind. The fact that you don't see that your relationship with Freddie is way out there is just mind boggling to me. Everything in your life revolves around him and making sure no one takes any of the shine off his halo! Talking about SC is like the pot calling the kettle black and you are definitely the pot. But she has a life. I just don't think she worries about dates and legacies and all this other crap that you do. You promote, spam with your retread posts and constantly go on about how Freddie is your savior that gets you through the bad times just listening to him, etc, etc. You feel every bit as justified about what you do in your own mind and it is really nutso! I just don't think you have a lot of room to talk.



There you are. Called it.
Oh you stupid, senseless thing. SweetCaroline has said AL is more stylish than Freddie, that's just one example of her knocking down Freddie to make AL look better. And there are more examples, go read it, but you won't because you are too busy. Not too busy to stop having a go at me though, right.
I don't have a relationship with Freddie, what the actual hell. I'm a fan of the guy, do you see me saying I'm like Freddie's second mother, posting and lusting over pics of him, posting pics of Freddie as a young child? No. There a world of difference what I do compared to spam and the shit SweetCaroline does on Queen boards. You can try to target me all you want, but you lose.
You make it seem I should be ashamed of being a Freddie fan. I'm not. What's disgraceful is what SweetCaroline comes out with, and you jumping to defend her. Again and again, with your own insults that you throw my way. You two are as bad as each other.
Sure Freddie's ( and Queen's )music helps me through the bad times, should I not say that. Surely I can say that on a Queen board, but I guess now that's a no no according to your rules and messed up logic. At least I can say I admire them for their talent, determination and courage, unlike someone is doing here drooling over Lambert on a Queen board. Again, world of difference.
You and SweetCaroline are not Freddie or Queen fans in any case, so why are you here? I pity you both that you will never have great music as Freddie's and Queen's music in your lives to help you both through any hard times. You both are blind, thoughtless and apparently tone deaf as well.
Sparkle cows to the extreme.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Dec 19, 02:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We have Queen’s music in our lives especially when we experience it LIVE! It is meant to be happily shared in an arena or stadium with thousands of other people and not selfishly hogged in a hidden away place by antisocial people!


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Dec 19, 02:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

We have Queen’s music in our lives especially when we experience it LIVE! It is meant to be happily shared in an arena or stadium with thousands of other people and not selfishly hogged in a hidden away place by antisocial people!


Not buying what you are crowing about here. Did you have Freddie's and Queen's music to listen to during the loss of a loved one? Babies being born? At weddings? Other life events? Doubt it, you just want to crow about seeing them live. You are that blinkered. What about the people who can't attend shows? Does that mean music doesn't matter to them because they haven't seen it live? Get the fuck out of here with your shit.
Going your outbursts, I think you are the one who is anti-social, look at you judging people once again. Hey, you truly have no empathy at all, obviously. You think of yourself as AL's second mother, that's how big your ego is and how you see yourself.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Dec 19, 02:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Show Must Go On

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8JLM86FwXUA

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM