Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 02:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, you are truly full of crap. I don't crush on Adam, get a grip! I love his voice and he is my fav living singer, but I don't swoon over him or go on and on about him. Nor do I spam or post personal things or any of the above. I think he does a great job as QAL's singer and I see him every tour, but I don't like everything he does and I don't agree with a lot of his career decisions. So to say I sound like a teen is just ridiculous. What I don't like is the meaness on here towards him, QAL, and SC. That is what pushed me to post, not crushing on Adam. Since you are a prime instigator on here, a lot of it is about you. As far as classifying Queen fans, you people on here are in a very tiny, utterly obsessed group of fans. Most of the ones I have met at concerts are very nice, but the ones I see on the two Queen forums are pretty mean, especially here.

How does calling Adam the singer for QAL show that we are all worrying about his legacy? That makes no sense at all. The words are true, he is the singer. What else would you call him? The person who stands on the stage and does something? I have heard him called the frontman for QAL on more than a few TV shows and printed material. It is only the little Queenies here that get there panties in a wad over the term. I have no clue how he should be referred to. He sings and it is with QAL. That has no legacy implications or whatever you are trying to say. How saying he is the singer for a band can be entitled and shows how Glamberts are, is just crazy. The way your mind can find slights against Freddie is just amazing to me. No normal person would ever think such a thing. You really need to quit seeing Freddie in everything that is said and done on here. No one dare have a discussion here because you constantly come in and disparage and argue and throw crap at posters. Unbelievable.

Once again, I don't know anyone who makes a huge deal over a singer's death. Everyone I know is busy working and has serious careers and it wouldn't occur to them. It is only people involved in the music industry and over invested fans with very little to do. I have lived in many states in the US and over in Europe several times and I have met many, many people and none like the over invested handful of Queen fans on here that just delight in wreaking havoc in a thread.

No, I'm not full of crap. So much bullshit in your post here, and you always try to paint me as the bad one. Always, no matter what. You are judging Freddie fans on the basis of how many, 1 or 2 here. Come on, take your blinders off.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 04:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese, you and I are the normal ones here! Icy will be so disappointed to hear that I do NOT swoon over Adam! I have never seen him close up, never been to a meet and greet, never sat in a front row seat or by the stage that extends into the audience. I need binoculars in the seats where I see the show. I had binoculars with me in Columbus and the usher at the door was going to confiscate them. My athletic son ran them back to the car because it was in a nearby parking garage. I have never taken a photo with him or gotten his autograph at a rope line. Pathetic fan, right? Compared to the diehards who follow him all over the world, attend the taping of his appearances on TV shows, and shoot the videos and periscopes, I am a big zero! LOL

Icy, et al have the wrong idea! Yes, I make sarcastic jokes about being his second mother and cleaning the toilets in his Hollywood Hills home, but I am being funny or trying to be! That’s how I have gotten through the hard times in my life by looking on the bright side. I like Adam not only for his wonderful voice but mostly for his positive attitude and sense of humor. That’s what attracted me to my husband and what I have missed since he has been gone. Fortunately, my kids and even grandkids have inherited that amazing ability to have good humor. My granddaughter has an infectious giggle that I dearly love. I didn’t come to Queen sites to fight. I would much rather laugh and have fun like Adam does and Freddie did when they were being goofy on stage!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 04:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

snifflese, you and I are the normal ones here! Icy will be so disappointed to hear that I do NOT swoon over Adam! I have never seen him close up, never been to a meet and greet, never sat in a front row seat or by the stage that extends into the audience. I need binoculars in the seats where I see the show. I had binoculars with me in Columbus and the usher at the door was going to confiscate them. My athletic son ran them back to the car because it was in a nearby parking garage. I have never taken a photo with him or gotten his autograph at a rope line. Pathetic fan, right? Compared to the diehards who follow him all over the world, attend the taping of his appearances on TV shows, and shoot the videos and periscopes, I am a big zero! LOL

Icy, et al have the wrong idea! Yes, I make sarcastic jokes about being his second mother and cleaning the toilets in his Hollywood Hills home, but I am being funny or trying to be! That’s how I have gotten through the hard times in my life by looking on the bright side. I like Adam not only for his wonderful voice but mostly for his positive attitude and sense of humor. That’s what attracted me to my husband and what I have missed since he has been gone. Fortunately, my kids and even grandkids have inherited that amazing ability to have good humor. My granddaughter has an infectious giggle that I dearly love. I didn’t come to Queen sites to fight. I would much rather laugh and have fun like Adam does and Freddie did when they were being goofy on stage!

You say you are normal??? Your behaviors on Queen boards is anything but normal. It's batshit crazy.
Again you lie here when you say you say you don't swoon over AL. Hell, ou have said after you and others who have seen AL live has been so overcome with emotion it has put you and others in a trance for a couple days ... those were your own words. ( Thread on QOL in the Dear Friends subforum What songs do you want to hear most from Q+AL, page 21)
What the hell ids that crap if that isn't swooning? As well as this, who here and on QOL has gone on about how good looking, sexy, gorgeous, sexy beast that you think he is? You that's who, and after this post, I will go bump a thread to prove how much of a liar you really are. You have swooned, lusted, practically drooled, been in a trance, whatever the fuck you call it all over AL on Queen boards. Why do you even try to lie when all of your posts are still here and many are still on QOL ? Do you forget what you post, or are you trying to protray yourself as different than the things you have posted. Either way you are full of shit.

I doubt you were being sarcastic when you said that you think of yourself as AL's second mother. Sorry, you have said that that's how you think of yourself as his second mother too many times. Things like that, is exactly why I say you obsess over the guy. Then your usual, you try to back track it...sorry not buying your bullshit here. AL is a grown man who doesn't need you to defend and protect him. Yet you do, and have done for years. People who attend many AL and Q+AL shows have nothing on your level of obsession about AL. Someone said you are batshit crazy, I absolutely agree with that.

You hate me for no good reason to be honest it's only that you think I'm in your way and Lambert's way, somehow . If you don't achieve turning people into Glamberts, that's when you turn ugly. You then call people haters, negative and not real Queen fans. You have taken the hate you have for me to a whole other level. Dragging my ill parents into your hate and agenda about me, comparing me to Trump, Hitler and the Gestapo...no one normal or civil would ever do what you have done and said/spread about me. Not the once have you ever taken any of that back, let alone be sorry, or say sorry, in fact you dig your heels in more and more. You say I'm disgusting and a hateful bitch, quite ironic. The stalker shit you like to claim and spread about me here for the last two or three years now. Personal experience which I'm sure you and snifflese will mock me for...I have been stalked on the internet which lead to real life concerns. I almost had the police involved at one point. Sure, I reply to you, and we strongly disagree, and we both are stubborn as hell, but that doesn't mean I am stalking you. If I phoned your home at all hours, released your private info, went to your family and friends trying to get info about you, threatened you and your loved ones with bodily harm, then that would be stalking. Just so you know, I've never done anything of the sort, and nor would I.
You have said many things as it turns out just to relatalite for what has been said about AL. You have gaslighted, spammed, bigged up, shit stirred on Queen boards for years all because you didn't like what was said about AL by very few people. Tit for tat for you. I hope someone from QOL reads your shit here. You trip yourself up in your own posts. Digging your own holes time and time again and then lose your shit when I call you out.
You think so little of Queen fans that you have lost your shit and mind about them in the worst ways possible. On QOL you have said that AL wasn't accepted over there because he's gay. You have said here that you felt Queen fans wanted Brian Roger and John to die, the very same day Freddie died. You have also said Queen fans were in denial about Freddie’s sexuality. Thsts not normal at all what you do. You think the worst of Queen fans, I think you hate Queen fans, but you come to Queen boards to spam, promote and shit stir and try to convert people to become AL fans. Purposely as it turns out. Do you have any idea of how many people on Queen boards that you have turned away from wanting to be Lambert fans? There was a pretty big AL and Q+AL fan on QOL at one point, but thanks to you, she no longer is an AL fan. That's one person, and there are more I know about. All you have managed to do is turn many people away from AL. Damage done, congratulations. I'm sure you will take as a badge of honor. Nothing to be proud about at all. You want some sort of award, because in your mind you think you are the only Glambert left. Such an ego that you have.
Your lies and your bullshit never ends. You think you are a victim, but you are only a victim of your own mind. It's too bad you have snifflese swallowing it all. You manipulate and you lie, and you have for years.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 09:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OMG!!!!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 10:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

OMG!!!!!

Another ever insightful post by you *sarcasm*
That's all you have to say because you don't like the truth. OMG!!! Bit too obvious you are my dear.

rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 10:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OMFG, seriously needs some mods on here it's fucking insanity.

AngelR user is on Queenzone.com

Champion: 95 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 15:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What have you got against Boy George? Freddie loved him and talked about him as a new original artist!

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 17:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jazz+ wrote:

@AngelR Nothing against Boy George i was just pointing out that Adam is copying other successful artists, like Boy George with the make up
and Freddie Mercury with the leather outfits and black finger nails.
Lambert is unoriginal and not too bright.

He's not copying anyone he just likes make up and nail polish like tons of other glam rock artists have for years and as for leather - jeez, how many people don't wear leather, famous or otherwise, my local pub is full of guys wearing leather. Next you'll be saying he's copying people because he eats food lol.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 18:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jazz+ wrote:

@Iron Butterfly Sadly you are wasting your time with the only 3 Adam fans on Queenzone i do not read from others if he is so amazing!
AL will be over very shortly mark my words.
He seems to be going down the Boy George route and that in not original is it ?

Two ;-). I think one is ok although she can get her digs in, but it's nothing compared to other two shitters here. That sniff of sourness when things aren't so sweet ;-).
I think next year will be the last for Q+AL.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

2020 is the 50th for Queen and Brian is hurting again! QAL has had a very good run and I am happy for them that they have all enjoyed rockin around the world so many times!

The 70’s were so busy that there was no time for me to follow any musicians or bands. I’m grateful for having two teens in the 80’s who got me going and then being retired has afforded me even more time to attend concerts with them. I would never have gone to see Culture Club or Duran Duran or U2 without their intense interest.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 19:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here is the YouTube link for the Avicii Tribute Concert today:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Tzd7MiOj8&feature=youtu.be

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 19:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

2020 is the 50th for Queen and Brian is hurting again! QAL has had a very good run and I am happy for them that they have all enjoyed rockin around the world so many times!

The 70’s were so busy that there was no time for me to follow any musicians or bands. I’m grateful for having two teens in the 80’s who got me going and then being retired has afforded me even more time to attend concerts with them. I would never have gone to see Culture Club or Duran Duran or U2 without their intense interest.

It's why I think it will end next year.
And that is all you say about Culture Club, Duran Duran and U2. That you have been to see them. Nothing about the shows itself.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 19:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Here is the YouTube link for the Avicii Tribute Concert today:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Tzd7MiOj8&feature=youtu.be

-----
One thing. This is about a guy who tragically passed away and mental health awareness.It’s not all about AL and nor should it be.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another cover for AL...apparently he's recorded Cher's Believe. Another cover song, riding on coattails. How very surprising, not.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 20:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes!

“AMAZING NEWS!
@adamlambert recorded the amazing cover of @Cher 's "Believe" !!
It will be out as a single!
Midnight Dec 6 everywhere!”

http://open.spotify.com/album/1yJwsI0A09AdfFRymETgiS?si=3ss9n-I2TLizAQcN-xp7Rw&nd=1

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 20:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yes!

“AMAZING NEWS!
@adamlambert recorded the amazing cover of @Cher 's "Believe" !!
It will be out as a single!
Midnight Dec 6 everywhere!”

http://open.spotify.com/album/1yJwsI0A09AdfFRymETgiS?si=3ss9n-I2TLizAQcN-xp7Rw&nd=1

A yes and an apparently a copy and pasted tweet. Who posted the tweet originally?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 20:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tribute is starting. For something like this, I think it deserves it's own thread, maybe in the personal section.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 20:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Audra is awesome. What a voice and emotion.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Moved to tears. That was just lovely, and I liked how the microphone was left behind, and he ran to get it. Not mocking, because I think that was done well.

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 21:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Another cover for AL...apparently he's recorded Cher's Believe. Another cover song, riding on coattails. How very surprising, not.

Tons of fans have asked for a recorded version since last year so why shouldn't he do it, nothing to do with riding coattails ffs.