Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 19:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

“Stars Celebrate Avicii At Emotional Tribute Concert”

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-50680709



You still have nothing to say. Just a link with no thought of your own.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don’t get it. Why must I always have a thought of my own? The article is self explanatory. When I do express my thoughts, they get jumped on and criticized. Can’t we all be free to say and be who we are without constantly having to answer for it? It’s annoying, exhausting and downright disgusting. That’s why I make the comparisons to Trump, Hitler and the Gestapo. I live in America, the land of the free and the brave, at least until Putin’s puppet hands her over to the KGB!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 20:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I don’t get it. Why must I always have a thought of my own? The article is self explanatory. When I do express my thoughts, they get jumped on and criticized. Can’t we all be free to say and be who we are without constantly having to answer for it? It’s annoying, exhausting and downright disgusting. That’s why I make the comparisons to Trump, Hitler and the Gestapo. I live in America, the land of the free and the brave, at least until Putin’s puppet hands her over to the KGB!



Yea, you are right. You don't get it, do you.
It seems like only things to do AL and Q+AL deserve to be called magnificent, spectacular and magical. Anything else barely is on your radar. That's a fact.
It's too bad you don't have a thought about the concert yesterday, I thought it was lovely and fitting for Tim. Everyone on the stage gave it their all. You post a link about the show, and give no thought of your own. Maybe you still have a grudge because LMD wasn't released over here as a single, because you were angry at the time about that. So it's no surprise you didn't watch the full concert after all. All AL only for you, of course.
The more you try to explain yourself as to why you think I'm like Trump , Hitler and the Gestapo, the more you sound disgusting and hateful, u
unhinged here. No one here deserves to be compared to those people, but again you dig your heels in about comparing me to that group of people. For one thing Hitler and the Gestapo had hands in killing of countless people and the suffering of millions of people, but you say I'm comparable to those evil bastards. And AL is Jewish? In any case, you compare me to that for no good reason at all. It's disgusting, crazy that you do that, and continue to dig your heels in. You didn't even have that shit to say about the posters that have posted about that you should die, go kill yourself, ( and I stood up for you then, nothing that you noticed ) but boom look at what you say about me, and rant on about me once again, and what you compare me with. Just because you don't like my posting at all here here or asking you questions. Alrighty then.
Given the fact you can't think of your own thoughts to give, just more and more just links, hey maybe you should not be posting at all here. And you wonder why you are a called a spammer.
Did you even watch the concert? I did.

AngelR user is on Queenzone.com

Champion: 95 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 20:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why wouldn't you take responsibility for your own actions and shortcomings? Why do you bring in Putin, Hitler and Gestapo into a Queen fan club? It's bizzare.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 20:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AngelR wrote:

Why wouldn't you take responsibility for your own actions and shortcomings? Why do you bring in Putin, Hitler and Gestapo into a Queen fan club? It's bizzare.


Why? SweetCaroline blames me for anything and everything. Put it this way, you know I'm an opinionated bitch, a stubborn bitch, without a doubt. But am I hateful bitch like she claims and wants everyone here to believe? No.
Thing is, she has said some awful things about me here for years. What it boils down to is she hates me ( those are her own words. . Not what I do, but she hates me. Hates me and blames that is SweetCaroline's modus operandi about me. It's easier for her to hate and blame me.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 21:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think Sc gets really tired of all the tirades against her by Icy. SC can't write a thing or post anything w/o Icy all over her with a long diatribe of multiple paragraphs complaining about the same things over and over. Today was a little different as it pertained to the tribute. If Icy could refrain from speaking to SC, there would be no issue. She doesn't like SC spamming, but to me the same posts over and over and over again from Icy are spamming much more than some things about Adam or QAL. Maybe Hitler and Gestapo etc are a bit far fetched, but Icy thinks her opinions count the most and wants everybody to do and think as she does and if you are an Adam fan, she will be all over your butt about something. I wouldn't use those terms, but if Icy can always express herself, so can SC. It is beyond annoying that folks can't get along, but if you like Adam here, it won't be allowed, nor any decent discussions. SC is like catnip to Icy. You can go back years and see the same thing and I don't understand it. I find all of it annoying, but to me Icy is much more annoying and just plain mean. I have also stated that 100's of times, but no one cares on here. There is no way anyone wants to be civil. Until there is moderation it will be a rude, annoying place to read. I don't know if Icy realizes how abrasive she is and always negative except about the tribute yesterday, but that really didn't have much to do with Adam.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 21:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is there a link to the whole Avicii concert? Please post if there is. I haven’t seen the other performances, only the Adam one posted on Twitter. I was not able to watch the livestream. I’m sure the others were great but I have not seen them and so cannot comment. Give me a break already, icy, and leave me alone. Then I will leave you alone. You are driving me nuts! And, no, I was not already nuts until you started picking on me! Pick on someone else if that is the only thing that floats your boat!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 21:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I think Sc gets really tired of all the tirades against her by Icy. SC can't write a thing or post anything w/o Icy all over her with a long diatribe of multiple paragraphs complaining about the same things over and over. Today was a little different as it pertained to the tribute. If Icy could refrain from speaking to SC, there would be no issue. She doesn't like SC spamming, but to me the same posts over and over and over again from Icy are spamming much more than some things about Adam or QAL. Maybe Hitler and Gestapo etc are a bit far fetched, but Icy thinks her opinions count the most and wants everybody to do and think as she does and if you are an Adam fan, she will be all over your butt about something. I wouldn't use those terms, but if Icy can always express herself, so can SC. It is beyond annoying that folks can't get along, but if you like Adam here, it won't be allowed, nor any decent discussions. SC is like catnip to Icy. You can go back years and see the same thing and I don't understand it. I find all of it annoying, but to me Icy is much more annoying and just plain mean. I have also stated that 100's of times, but no one cares on here. There is no way anyone wants to be civil. Until there is moderation it will be a rude, annoying place to read. I don't know if Icy realizes how abrasive she is and always negative except about the tribute yesterday, but that really didn't have much to do with Adam.


SweetCaroline's main and worst defender. Can SweetCaroline speak or post for herself, seems like she can't. And here you go trying to get AngelR on your side. Pretty obvious what is happening here.

I'm a Queen fan, SweetCaroline is only here for AL. Why should I have to refrain from replying to SweetCaroline. Why can't she refrain from doing what she does? Oh right, she can't.
Maybe Hitler and the Gestapo are a bit a bit far fetched??? Maybe??? No maybe about it, that must goes to show how low she sinks and how you defend it. It's ugliness on both of you.There you go defending here and going for me again. What about you jumping on me every time i post here? Who here has said my opinions are the most important here? They aren't, but at least I'm able to give my own opinions. I did yesterday about the show, zilch from SweetCaroline. First thing a tweet from AL, and not a peep about what anyone tweeted or said about the show. And yes, more artists had things to say too. But I guess there is only ever room for AL in SweetCaroline's bubble. As usual.
If people went back to read things from a few years ago here, they would know SweetCaroline has blamed me for everything and anything she can think of. Blamed me for every ban she's had, those of other Glamberts, for being "in" with the mod, so much blame and lies she has tried to pin on me. You my dear, have swallowed her lies without question or even a thought, just that you believe her side of everything.
Rockchic likes Adam, I've not gone after her, even though she and I can disagree and she and I sure have disagreed lately but to her credit, she doesn't lash out that she hates me, I'm disgusting, a hateful bitch, comparing me to Trump, Hitler and the Gestapo the way SweetCaroline has said about me. Your theory holds no water, you just want to bullshit again to try to get others to take your side and SweetCaroline's side, no questions asked
You are the one here who doesn't even realise how bad SweetCaroline is, because you are too busy trying to defend her ass and going for me. That's basically all you have ever done here. You don't know the half the crap you think you know snifflese. You came here ranting about wanting me banned with your first post. I bumped the thread the other day, it's the 3rd thread in this section. Someone has been feeding you bullshit for years, and you swallow it and jump on me almost every time you post. Who are you trying to convince now? Make sure you tell the people the real truth, and not just what you want it to be.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 21:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Is there a link to the whole Avicii concert? Please post if there is. I haven’t seen the other performances, only the Adam one posted on Twitter. I was not able to watch the livestream. I’m sure the others were great but I have not seen them and so cannot comment. Give me a break already, icy, and leave me alone. Then I will leave you alone. You are driving me nuts! And, no, I was not already nuts until you started picking on me! Pick on someone else if that is the only thing that floats your boat!



Can't you look it up for it yourself, or are you too lazy once again.
Give QZ and me a break SweetCaroline aka CNB with your bullshit and lies. I'm driving you nuts....no you were already nuts years ago. You fucked up coming here way back in 2014 to blame me for everything you can think of, and all of your rages are fuck ups since 2014, you even dragged my ill parents into your hate about me. When you are telling people what you think I've done, make sure you tell them what you have done as well. It's you who sinks time and time again. You cant even own your shit, but you sure like spreading it. You have said things about me these last few months that you hate me, that I am disgusting, a hateful bitch, comparing me to Hitler and the Gestapo, dragged my parents into your twisted world of hate, prove how terrible the way you truly feel about me for no good reason. Shortcomings isn't how I would describe what you do and are like...what you have done and continue to do is prove how much of an agenda and the hate you have for me is out of this world. I hate that you spam, promote AL at the drop of a hat on Queen boards, but that doesn't mean I hate you as a person...see the big difference between you and me. You rage and cry that you are victim when you can't get your own ways. Basically you want an AL love in here. Anything else you can't tolerate.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 22:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What is the BS about getting Angel on my side? Man, you are paranoid! I have never in my life thought like that. I don't care who is on my side or not. It sounds like a kid in grade school. There was nothing from SC about the tribute as she didn't see it, but you jump on her for not saying something about it. So what! How is she supposed to comment when all she saw with the Adam bit? Then she asks if someone can do her a favor and you tell her to look it up herself as obviously she is too lazy. What in the hell kind of an answer is that and then you wonder why she isn't real fond of you. Look at yourself for a change why don't you. By the way if you don't think the mod on QOL hated Adam and the band and waS

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 22:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

(sorry hit the wrong key) definitely treating Adam fans and old Queen fans differently, I don't know. You don't always pick up on the things very well, but that was blatant partisanship. Of course, you wouldn't think so as you FD and MM could say anything you like and get away with it. The rest of your post is just crazy garbage that you repeat several times a day! You are the one who can't tolerate anyone not fawning over Freddie and hate anyone who has a good word for Adam. Most people can be fine separating the two and enjoying both periods of Queen's music, but you just can't do that. That is your problem, not mine. Saying something nice about Adam is not promoting him. Almost everything you read about him that others write in other places are always positive and that can be repeated here. It is the truth at this point and not promoting. That is such a stupid idea. You and your posts just drive me nuts. I have never seen anyone who is more stuck in her ways, intolerant and living in the past as you appear to be. Don't post here or read here if it is so unpleasant for you You unfortunately make it unpleasant for any QAL fans here.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 22:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

What is the BS about getting Angel on my side? Man, you are paranoid! I have never in my life thought like that. I don't care who is on my side or not. It sounds like a kid in grade school. There was nothing from SC about the tribute as she didn't see it, but you jump on her for not saying something about it. So what! How is she supposed to comment when all she saw with the Adam bit? Then she asks if someone can do her a favor and you tell her to look it up herself as obviously she is too lazy. What in the hell kind of an answer is that and then you wonder why she isn't real fond of you. Look at yourself for a change why don't you. By the way if you don't think the mod on QOL hated Adam and the band and waS


It's what you and SweetCaroline try to do. You did the same with Brancelli Saint Jiub , MisterCosmicc,Holly, anyone you think that you can get on your side to stick up for you and SweetCaroline and you believe the shit you spew and spread. I think it's you and SweetCaroline are the paranoid ones here.
It's not a surprise SweetCaroline only saw the AL part of the show he was just a small part of it, and it wasn't all about him after all.
Take a minute or two to see if the whole show is up before asking such a silly question, because God knows she can hunt and bring everything else to do with Adam here, but can't take the time to see if the full show I'd up? Alrighty then. And that's why she isn't fond of me..Doesn't take much for her not to be fond of someone then.
Why don't you go to QOL to say the mod hates AL? Even if it was woking, you wouldn't have the guts, because QZ is where you and SweetCaroline run to stir up things about QOL and some of its posters. Do tell why you think the mod hates AL? I'm all ears and eyes. Spread more of your crap.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 22:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First I am spamming if I provide links for people and then I am lazy if I can’t find links and ask for others to provide them?

A no win situation. I posted last night that I couldn’t see the show and I have not been able to find it posted so I guess I am out of luck! Thanks, icy. Did the YouTube link I posted work for you? You’re welcome. It didn’t work for me.



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 23:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

First I am spamming if I provide links for people and then I am lazy if I can’t find links and ask for others to provide them?

A no win situation. I posted last night that I couldn’t see the show and I have not been able to find it posted so I guess I am out of luck! Thanks, icy. Did the YouTube link I posted work for you? You’re welcome. It didn’t work for me.



Yep, that exactly what you do. Until a couple of months ago, you didn't even know if Queen had a concert in Japan. You couldn't take a minute or two to look that up before asking about it. You are lazy.
I watched it on YouTube. I didn't use the links you posted all. Sorry not sorry. I'm sure if AL was to be the only one to pay tribute and performing, you'd have been all over it. Same as you were with the George Michael song AL covered a while back.
There were many great acts involved and it was a special concert that happened yesterday. The word tribute must be a no no for you and snifflese, going by your recent reactions about it.
You can say I'm a hateful bitch selfish nasty, whatever else, but you are ignorant and small minded.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 19, 23:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

You are disgusting and a miserable human being. As I’ve said many times before I will post what I want and you can jump up and down about it. The day you post something original in this forum about Queen + Adam Lambert will be an amazing breakthrough. Until then, Miss Icy, you can go pound some salt!



This is what SweetCaroline said about me on page 40 of this thread. As one can see, she called me a disgusting and miserable human being. It's not rational at all how she feels about me. Just one example of her outbursts...there are literally 100s more on this board alone. This is where she runs to bitch me out and let her hate out, because she knows she would not get away with it on QOL..

Again, am I a stubborn bitch, and an opinionated bitch? Sure, I have never claimed otherwise. But the things SweetCaroline has said about me, there never was or ever will be any good reason to do what she has done, no matter how two people here try to justify it. The worst, dragging my ill parents into her hate about me. Some will think what she has done isn't that bad, i deserve it and deserve even more. Two people here ought to take a long, hard look at themselves instead of always pointing fingers at me, and outright lying about me.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 00:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well I think I have found the whole concert from ETCanada, no thanks to Canadian “icy.” Just starting to watch it and it looks magnificent:

http://etcanada.com/news/553452/avicii-tribute-concert-in-stockholm-brings-out-adam-lambert-rita-ora-and-more/



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 00:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Well I think I have found the whole concert from ETCanada, no thanks to Canadian “icy.” Just starting to watch it and it looks magnificent:

http://etcanada.com/news/553452/avicii-tribute-concert-in-stockholm-brings-out-adam-lambert-rita-ora-and-more/



I cannot believe you and snifflese are having a go at me for the concert, her because I posted about it and you because I didn't give you a link. And funny enough, you posted ,inks about it. You know I can't post links via the tablet I use. Did it hurt you to look it up for yourself or something?
Oh it looks magnificent...what an original thought you have. Keep in your mind who the show is a tribute for and what the show is for. Thanks.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 01:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shut up, icy. I couldn’t find it. I found it just now on adamlambertlive.com and am watching it. Yes, it is beautiful and magnificent set, lighting, visuals and orchestra. I don’t know who the first performers are. There is writing on the video but too small to read.

Kindly shut and leave me alone. Why is everything about YOU?



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 01:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Shut up, icy. I couldn’t find it. I found it just now on adamlambertlive.com and am watching it. Yes, it is beautiful and magnificent set, lighting, visuals and orchestra. I don’t know who the first performers are. There is writing on the video but too small to read.

Kindly shut and leave me alone. Why is everything about YOU?



No thanks, not going to "shut up" on your say so. What did I say here for you tell me to shut up? Because I told you to keep in India what the show is about and who it's for?
I posted the names of some of the artists as I watching. Not all of them, because I cried during some of the show. You might need to prepare yourself a bit for tears, genuinely.
You make things about me in case you forgotten. See above.
You and snifflese have lost your shit here lately about me, what goes on in your heads?

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 02:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Look you told her she could look it up herself or was she too lazy!! And you immediately accused her of just bringing over Adam stuff and why didn't she post anything else and that she had no ideas of her own. And that she is always promoting Adam (hint hint, this is a fan board and talking about him nicely is NOT promoting). Never mind that she never saw it. Really nice remarks but that is always what you do and then you get on your high horse and pretend that you are the offended one. Yea, right! If you would keep your posts out of people's business such as telling them what they may or may not post and that they shouldn't, because it is promoting Adam, then people might just get along. But you seem to have a huge problem not moderating and you do it in a very nasty manner and then you whine. It is like I was back in middle school listening to a bunch of brats in my class. Act grown up and mind your own business and get over the "this is a Queen board" crap. Lots of other things get said on here and if the dirty, filthy stuff meets your standards, which it seems to, then you need to ignore people who like to bring things over about Adam.