Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 02:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Look you told her she could look it up herself or was she too lazy!! And you immediately accused her of just bringing over Adam stuff and why didn't she post anything else and that she had no ideas of her own. And that she is always promoting Adam (hint hint, this is a fan board and talking about him nicely is NOT promoting). Never mind that she never saw it. Really nice remarks but that is always what you do and then you get on your high horse and pretend that you are the offended one. Yea, right! If you would keep your posts out of people's business such as telling them what they may or may not post and that they shouldn't, because it is promoting Adam, then people might just get along. But you seem to have a huge problem not moderating and you do it in a very nasty manner and then you whine. It is like I was back in middle school listening to a bunch of brats in my class. Act grown up and mind your own business and get over the "this is a Queen board" crap. Lots of other things get said on here and if the dirty, filthy stuff meets your standards, which it seems to, then you need to ignore people who like to bring things over about Adam.

Big mad...Doesn't take much for you to fly off the handle again. "!!".
You seem to have issues with me, because you are another one who can't her own way. Never mind all the bullshit you do here, almost every post from you to me, or about me is angry. "!!". Take a chill pill.
It is a Queen board first, not crap about that, but you and SweetCaroline want a Lambert love in, or cult around here. I say it's not the place for you both. Given the fact you and SweetCaroline think it's so horrible here and it's posters, why don't you just leave? Door is open. I noticed how you can't explain how you think the mod on QOL hates AL. More unfounded crap from you.
You have never stopped defending SweetCaroline. I think you see me posting and right away you involve yourself to jump all over me. From your first post you made here, to 97% of the others you are either mad or upset with me. You go on the defense and attack as if I'm the worst person you have ever encountered. That's what you and SweetCaroline treat me as if I'm rotten to the core here. Or even in real life.
Keep deluding yourselves and trying to make me look bad. Again, it's funny what you defend and what you think is wrongoing here, all the while you are spoonfed bullshit and then you stir the pot.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 03:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, that was an amazing tribute, absolutely beautiful!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 03:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Wow, that was an amazing tribute, absolutely beautiful!

At last, we agree on something . It was something special no doubt. Like I ssid, mental health is very much understood, it needs to be understood. It can affect anyone.

snifflese user is on Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 03:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are one of them in my mind. At least the other filthy writers come out and say they just hate Adam, QAL and who knows who else. You pretend you like Adam and get offended when people call you out. To me damning with faint praise is worse than just saying you hate something. I just don't know how someone can be so negative all the time and mean. Hard to believe. Music is supposed to bring you joy and it isn't doing much for your mood. Anything about Adam sets you off and that is why I don't think this part of the board is a good place for you. There are no Lambert love ins, but posting what is going on and people's positive responses are what you do on an artist's board. It is not our fault that most people seem to like Adam singing with Queen and the response to his individual performances are really positive. That is not promoting or bigging up, merely relaying the news. Are we supposed to be discussing what is going on in Freddie's life instead? Kind of ridiculous. Threads are for news of an artist and that is what SC posts. If you would like to discuss Freddie in detail go to one of those threads and discuss to your heart's content.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 03:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are one of them in my mind. At least the other filthy writers come out and say they just hate Adam, QAL and who knows who else. You pretend you like Adam and get offended when people call you out. To me damning with faint praise is worse than just saying you hate something. I just don't know how someone can be so negative all the time and mean. Hard to believe. Music is supposed to bring you joy and it isn't doing much for your mood. Anything about Adam sets you off and that is why I don't think this part of the board is a good place for you. There are no Lambert love ins, but posting what is going on and people's positive responses are what you do on an artist's board. It is not our fault that most people seem to like Adam singing with Queen and the response to his individual performances are really positive. That is not promoting or bigging up, merely relaying the news. Are we supposed to be discussing what is going on in Freddie's life instead? Kind of ridiculous. Threads are for news of an artist and that is what SC posts. If you would like to discuss Freddie in detail go to one of those threads and discuss to your heart's content.

I'm one of what exactly? I've never the once have felt let alone said or posted that I hate AL. I don't hate the guy, not even close. See how you shit stir and lie? I actually like some of his solo music, but not everything, hell I don't even like everything Queen or Freddie did as well. Why would I say I hate AL when I dont?
You want to have a go at me for everything. Even my saying that AL did good yesterday isn't enough for you.
Since this is a Queen board I can and I will discuss Freddie in here, it's not breaking any rules whatsoever. Once again there mere mention of Freddie has hot your back up. While SweetCaroline can spam away about AL's personal life on Queen boards, which I'm sure is ok with you.
You twist and you lie. You and SweetCaroline are the jokes on Queen boards, very unfunny, sad jokes.

snifflese user is on Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 03:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That is exactly what I mean about not owning up to how you really feel. it is in every post and how you react to anything about him. The fact you can say you don't hate him is a big joke, but you can't ever be honest when it comes to him. Your negative reactions to everything about him being posted here shows how much you dislike him. I don't believe a word you say. All of the other remarks about other people in the tribute were better than good. But you had to go into the covers again and pooh pooh that. It doesn't matter. I don't care what you think, as I never agree with you. I certainly don't twist or lie, that is your domain.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 03:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

That is exactly what I mean about not owning up to how you really feel. it is in every post and how you react to anything about him. The fact you can say you don't hate him is a big joke, but you can't ever be honest when it comes to him. Your negative reactions to everything about him being posted here shows how much you dislike him. I don't believe a word you say. All of the other remarks about other people in the tribute were better than good. But you had to go into the covers again and pooh pooh that. It doesn't matter. I don't care what you think, as I never agree with you. I certainly don't twist or lie, that is your domain.

I say how I really feel. I don't lie. I hate New Eyes and Coming In Hot, I think it's trash songs, and how he sang them is awful, in my opinion. Does that mean I hate AL? No it doesn't. Even when I have something good to say, it's still not good enough for you. I said he was good yesterday that is what i thought. What would you have wanted me to say? Or maybe you wanted me to post only about him going by your reaction yesterday and today. All you prove is that you want nothing but praise for AL no matter what. You cant handle my views, that's down to you.
You are so butthurt and full of spite about me, you are saying I hate the guy to suit your agenda that you have about me. For God's sake, you are losing it here.
You have lied and twisted things about me. You have said you read my posts on QOL from 10 years ago, when I wasn’t even posting on the internet at the time. You are saying I hate AL and always negative...which isnt true. Such bullshit, once again color me surprised, but I am not really surprised, just shocked at your reactions here.
You do care what I think obviously, you would not be doing and spreading you lies and your bullshit to try to make me look awful. Yea, you really want people here to believe your shit, no questions asked. Fact is you are lying here and losing your shit once again.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 05:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, 52 pages — time to start a different topic?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 05:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Wow, 52 pages — time to start a different topic?

Why start different topic, will it be for AL or Q+AL ? I don't think there is a limit on thread size.

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 211 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 06:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In defense of icy, I think she’s been more than fair in regards to Adam. She at least gives the guy a chance. I’ve never once gotten the impression she’s an Adam Lambert hater.

I bet we all have more in common than we think, and if we all met up for drinks one night, I have hopes we’d hash things out. I would like to think the majority of us are reasonable human beings.

This is 52 pages, of which maybe 50 are bullshit.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 06:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

In defense of icy, I think she’s been more than fair in regards to Adam. She at least gives the guy a chance. I’ve never once gotten the impression she’s an Adam Lambert hater.

I bet we all have more in common than we think, and if we all met up for drinks one night, I have hopes we’d hash things out. I would like to think the majority of us are reasonable human beings.

This is 52 pages, of which maybe 50 are bullshit.

Don't defend me, because it's likely a person or two will go for you for daring to even think against what they think about me. I don't want that to happen to you.
SweetCaroline has said she hates me, and has no empathy a out anything to fo with me, and also has lied about me for years so I doubt she would ever want to meet me even if she could.
I know snifflese can be reasonable st least some of the time, but it's more obvious than ever she has swallowed the lies about me and she also thinks the worst of me. You can see the last few pages what they think about me. They run here to say all of it it because they wouldn't dare say it on QOL.
Would I want to meet SweetCaroline and snifflese...honestly not at this point, even if I could have the chance, I wouldn't...one hates me thinks I'm disgusting and another one defends that sort of thing. Not the type of people that I would ever want to meet with, Basically there have been too many lines crossed to be honest. One or two lines have been crossed by someone in particular that's for sure, the very day someone had a go at me when my parents were ill, and one was dying... that's a line crossed, someone never should have gone that far about me. And no apology for any of it, just goes to show.
^^I hope I don't offend you by any of this. I genuinely hope they don't start going after you. They don't like it when people feel differently than their side of things. They did the same to Holly, Saint Jiub, hell they even wanted a poster from QOL to come take their side.

You Brancelli are a star. Thank you more than you'll ever know.

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 211 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 06:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Would make a great Dr. Phil episode. Hahaha. Well, all I can say is you would never ask Caroline or snifflese for advice, so considering that, why would you care about their criticisms? And vice versa. Don’t take criticism from someone you’d never ask for advice. I can’t remember who said that, but will always remember it. I truly dislike that things get personal, like hateful bitch. But we’re all just digital people to each other, and don’t have much value in real life.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 07:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@Brancelli

Or Jeremy Kyle, LOL.
I usually don't think so personal. SweetCaroline dragged my ill parents into her hate about me, even as she knew one was critically ill. Like I said above that's a line crossed. She never apologizedoes for what she has said to me and about me...because she feels she is never wrong. I'm a hateful bitch, disgusting and miserable human, I'm being compared to Hitler and the Gestapo that's just some of the things she has said about me here...hmm ok.
The day she had a go at me for what she thought of my mental health as my father was dying, she ,it really said my parents were healthier than me, and she tried to back track it and say it was about my mental health ...that shows the amount of hate she has for me. Maybe she always hated me, maybe she always will. Thing is, I don't even hate SweetCaroline. I hate how she behaves at times, I hate her spamming and her outbursts, but I don't hate her. I know all too well she hates me...and its for no good reason.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 08:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, Brancelli, and the 2 pages that are not bullshit are MY “spammed” links, articles, videos and tweets about “the best live singer on the planet!”

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 08:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yes, Brancelli, and the 2 pages that are not bullshit are MY “spammed” links, articles, videos and tweets about “the best live singer on the planet!”

You think so highly of yourself. Trying to convince Brancelli now that you are a valued poster? Or are you trying to convince yourself? Good luck with that.
See, thing is you have attacked me in this thread a few times. Somehow you also managed to get snifflese to defend you against "big bad old" me, and even worse to go after me. Along the way a pic of a very young AL with a gutair and a post that he split up with his boyfriend... courtesy of you, which had nothing to do with anything being discussed, but you couldn't help but to bring that up. Spamming away about AL without a thought or care, even at the 24th of last month. What you do post most of the time is bullshit, and you can't even own it or even realise it. Want an example...even here you can't help but to mention AL is the best live singer on the planet. You just cant stop or help yourself, its like a compulsion for you. You get angry upset when I ask you questions and lose your fkn mind.
Yep, more bullshit and bigging up Lambert for you to do, I am sure you will do the same if or rather when you start a new thread, because we all know it's you who must start the threads before anyone else has a chance.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 13:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another nice article about the tribute:

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-50680709

MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1430 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 16:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam Lambert? That’s gross.

Hotdog
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 16:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam Lambert? That’s gross.

Hotdog
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 16:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Another nice article about the tribute:

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-50680709

You can keep Adam and his drug use. Adam Lambert is ugly.

Hotdog
rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 19, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

You can keep Adam and his drug use. Adam Lambert is ugly.

Atrraction is subjective so I'll ignore the ugly part but "drug use" - think it's you who's been doing too many drugs judging by your comments.