Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 19, 04:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I tuned in late, darn it, but Adam has a really good set list for this December solo tour! Sounds great. I missed the beginning which I think was After Hours, New Eyes, Feel Something, Loverboy, and then, If I Had You, Believe, Closer To You, Lay Me Down, Whataya Want From Me, For Your Entertainment, Ghost Town, Please Come Home For Christmas! Not sure if I missed any others.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 13 Dec 19, 04:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, I missed 7 more: Stranger You Are, Superpower, Trespassing, Another One Bites The Dust, Ready To Run, Comin In Hot, Overglow. A total of 19.

SweetCaroline

MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts

Posted: 13 Dec 19, 09:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No one cares about Adam's solo tour except three or four people on here, who have no reason to be on here. Discuss it with them on Adamtopia where you can all drool over his childhood photos, you pervert.

Hotdog
SweetCaroline

Posted: 13 Dec 19, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Top Ten Best Kennedy Center Performances of the 2010s:

http://jakes-take.com/2019/12/top-10-best-kennedy-center-performances-of-the-2010s/

SweetCaroline

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 01:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice review of XLO Christmas show:

http://www.telegram.com/news/20191213/superstar-adam-lambert-wows-worcester-audience

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 713 posts

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 05:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I tuned in late, darn it, but Adam has a really good set list for this December solo tour! Sounds great. I missed the beginning which I think was After Hours, New Eyes, Feel Something, Loverboy, and then, If I Had You, Believe, Closer To You, Lay Me Down, Whataya Want From Me, For Your Entertainment, Ghost Town, Please Come Home For Christmas! Not sure if I missed any others.

Where is this tour, Sweet Caroline?

SweetCaroline

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 13:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PrimeJiveUSA, it is a short Christmas tour in the USA before he joins Brian and Roger in January for the Asian leg of the Rhapsody Tour:

December 12 - Worcester, MA
December 15 - Connecticut
December 16 - New York City
December 20 - Indio, CA
December 21 - Los Angeles, CA
December 22 - CBS TV (pre-taped appearance)

SweetCaroline

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Videos from Worcester show:

http://m.youtube.com/user/TALCvids/videos

SweetCaroline

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please Come Home For Christmas .....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FOBszJltua4

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

No one cares about Adam's solo tour except three or four people on here, who have no reason to be on here. Discuss it with them on Adamtopia where you can all drool over his childhood photos, you pervert.

WHo on a QUEEN site cares about a Lamefart solo tour. AS far as I can see only 1 person on here. Even the other 2 loonies dont care. Cant see any QUeen maniac rave about Real Queen on a Lamebird site

SweetCaroline

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 14:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Real Queen doesn’t exist anymore except on audio and video!

Bicycle
MisterCosmicc

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 14:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And that’s just fine by me =) Freddie will never die.

You’re a hypocrite, SweetCaroline, because you sit at home watching and listening to Lambert, which is no different than a Queen fan sitting at home, listening and watching Freddie footage. If you think that because Adam and Queen tour, with new concerts, is the reason to watch them, and not real Queen, I guess when they stop, you will never listen or watch their shows again? That’s what you seem to suggest when you bring up that Freddie isn’t around any longer, and that’s the reason why we need to watch Lambert.

But no, once Lambert stops touring with Queen, you’ll still watch the old footage of him touring with them. So don’t you suggest that’s a reason why we need to watch Lambert.

I’d rather sit at home watching and listening to Freddie.

Hotdog
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 15:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Real Queen doesn’t exist anymore except on audio and video!

Real Queen has lasted longer than many bands out there past and present. Real Queen had everything and more that you like to hype up about Q+AL, not that you could ever realize it. Real Queen tops Q+AL in every way possible.
Real Queen still lives on in many ways, in every day life and will for years, decades, likely beyond that. I can't see that for Q+AL. I have a feeling next year very well could be the end for Q+AL.
MisterCosmicc has you figured out, you are a hypocrite. You really are something else. Real deluded and real misguided.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, 9 posts on this page from spamcaroline about AL's solo music, one post right after the other. I don't think she realises or cares where she posts as long as AL is at the forefront, even on a Queen board.

Bicycle
MisterCosmicc

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline is so stupid. I’d also bet anything that her middle age son doesn’t give a crap about Lambert. He probably thinks his mother lost her marbles long ago.

Hotdog
Iron Butterfly

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 18:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

SweetCaroline is so stupid. I’d also bet anything that her middle age son doesn’t give a crap about Lambert. He probably thinks his mother lost her marbles long ago.

What was it that SweetCaroline's son said about Freddie and once, comparing them to cars...Freddie was like a Thunderbird and AL is like a Lamborghini...wtf? Good thing he doesn't post here then. Can't tell if he was saying that to SweetCaroline just to shut her up.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 20:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have been able to love and enjoy both — original Queen live on TV and audio and video and QAL live and on TV and video.

About the cars, my son compared Freddie to a race car like a Thunderbird and Adam to a more polished, technical Lamborghini!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 20:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I have been able to love and enjoy both — original Queen live on TV and audio and video and QAL live and on TV and video.

About the cars, my son compared Freddie to a race car like a Thunderbird and Adam to a more polished, technical Lamborghini!

What did you like or not like about the real Queen? You never do say, so you could be talking out of your ass here. I think you are, since you will likely not answer my question. I do call bullshit that you love and enjoy Queen, it's Q+AL what you love and only because it's Lambert singing the songs.
Comparing people to cars, it sounds like some weird fetish. Why am I not surprised, since you drool and lust over AL on Queen boards.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5922 posts

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 20:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Freddie was both. That's what made him so special.

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."