Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5131 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 21:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

About the cars, my son compared Freddie to a race car like a Thunderbird and Adam to a more polished, technical Lamborghini!



Freddie was both. That's what made him so special.


Freddie wasn't even into sports cars iirc. No doubt Freddie was so special, I don't really care about the technical side of his voice, but boy the emotions he had. AL is nowhere near it.

LTLSihls user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 23 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 21:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003: "Freddie was both. That's what made him so special."

Exactly! Thank you for stating the obvious so brilliantly and succinctly.


SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5034 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 21:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly, you’re right, Freddie was both — rock, pop and even opera!

Queen is on AXS TV right now — A Night At The Opera album and at 4:40, Hungarisn Rhapsody, Live In Budapest!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5131 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 21:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Holly, you’re right, Freddie was both — rock, pop and even opera!

Queen is on AXS TV right now — A Night At The Opera album and at 4:40, Hungarisn Rhapsody, Live In Budapest!





Hungarisn Rhapsody ..is that new ;-).
But watch those two programs and see for yourself how truly inventive and legendary Queen are. If that doesn't clue you in, nothing could. It's a pity you are so wrapped up in AL to ever realise how great and gutsy Freddie and Queen truly were and always will be.

LTLSihls user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 23 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sadly, I am of the same age as SC and am aware of how the mind starts having little "brain farts", at our age, but the last time I read the TOPIC of this thread (Queen + Adam Lambert) - nowhere does it advocate posting about Adam's so-called solo career. Seems there should be numerous other sources where that would be more welcomed. I couldn't care less about AL, so haven't bothered researching any sites devoted to him or his lame "career".

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5131 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 21:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LTLSihls wrote:

Sadly, I am of the same age as SC and am aware of how the mind starts having little "brain farts", at our age, but the last time I read the TOPIC of this thread (Queen + Adam Lambert) - nowhere does it advocate posting about Adam's so-called solo career. Seems there should be numerous other sources where that would be more welcomed. I couldn't care less about AL, so haven't bothered researching any sites devoted to him or his lame "career".


Brain farts is one thing, I could understand that if that was the case. It's not though, it's SweetCaroline promoting and bigging up, as well as spamming about AL at the drop of a hat, lusting over the guy about how gorgeous she thinks he is.
I used to say I think she forgets where she posts, but now I think she doesn't care she does her shit on Queen boards.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 21:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FFS is there nothing more important in your tiny worlds than someone posting a few links you don't have to click on about a guy you've no fucking interest in, smfdh.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5131 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 21:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

FFS is there nothing more important in your tiny worlds than someone posting a few links you don't have to click on about a guy you've no fucking interest in, smfdh.


Ok then. If people have no interest in him, why does SweetCaroline continue to post the links and do what she does then while on the topic... she's been doing her crap on Queen boards for years. She'd be doing it on QOL if it was up and running. Sounds like she has a tiny world that's just room enough for AL and promoting him. Why do it on Queen boards, it must be a compulsion for her since shes been doing it for so long and since you say no one is interested here. Nine posts on the previous page of nothing but AL solo and praise...that's a bit much. It's been suggested she could post about him in the Personal section, but she took no notice of it.
"FFS" for sure.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 22:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As opposed to 20 million of the same whining posts about her posting about Adam, her links are easy to ignore, page after page, all fkn 55 of em with the same endless shit definitely not easy to wade through to find the half dozen posts that are actually about anything constructive. Why's it matter what she posts, just ignore it like normal people ignore things that don't interest them in everyday life.

This section is for QAL and last time I checked Adam is part of QAL so if she can't post about his solo projects then by the same token no one should post about Freddie, Brian, John or Roger individually in the QUEEN sections. See anyone complaining about that on there? No thought not!!!!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5131 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 22:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

As opposed to 20 million of the same whining posts about her posting about Adam, her links are easy to ignore, page after page, all fkn 55 of em with the same endless shit definitely not easy to wade through to find the half dozen posts that are actually about anything constructive. Why's it matter what she posts, just ignore it like normal people ignore things that don't interest them in everyday life.

This section is for QAL and last time I checked Adam is part of QAL so if she can't post about his solo projects then by the same token no one should post about Freddie, Brian, John or Roger individually in the QUEEN sections. See anyone complaining about that on there? No thought not!!!!


Oh stop defending her.
I'm interested in some of what AL does, I'm actually li,ing he is singing Feel Something live. I don't need to know every little thing or piece of press about the guy. That's not what this subforum is for or about that's the point Saint Jiub and I are making. SweetCaroline has been doing the same shit for years, without a care.
Really now, so if AL's solo music can't be discussed in here that means that Queen fans can't discuss Queen members? Sorry, that's total bullshit. This board is for Queen and it's members, not Lambert, pretty big difference right there.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7831 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 22:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen + Adam Lambert
Discuss the QUEEN + Adam Lambert COLLABORATION here


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 22:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:


Oh stop defending her.
I'm interested in some of what AL does, I'm actually li,ing he is singing Feel Something live. I don't need to know every little thing or piece of press about the guy. That's not what this subforum is for or about that's the point Saint Jiub and I are making. SweetCaroline has been doing the same shit for years, without a care.
Really now, so if AL's solo music can't be discussed in here that means that Queen fans can't discuss Queen members? Sorry, that's total bullshit. This board is for Queen and it's members, not Lambert, pretty big difference right there.


Not defending her or anyone just pointing out that it's simple to just scroll past a few links, not so easy to scroll past endless whining about something that isn't important. It begs the question why so called die hard Queen fans spend far more time whinging in the QAL section than posting in the Queen sections of this so called Queen board!!! I haven't clicked on any of the links and if I'm interested in what Adam's up to I know where to find the info but why would it matter to me if SC want's to post about him on here, why would I give a crap one way or the other, it's just not important enough to care about, it's petty whining for the sake of it. And no there isn't much difference between posting his solo stuff on here or solo stuff of Queen members since for the time being he's part of the Queen family and has been for seven years. Queen are posting links to solo interviews etc so clearly they see it differently than you and as I said it's very easy to scroll and ignore, seems some people can't master that simple exercise.



Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7831 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 22:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Richard Orchard wrote:
Welcome to the Queenzone.com forums. Thank you for joining us.

However, to ensure that things run smoothly, there are a few guidelines we all need to:

1. If you are posting many messages in a short space of time, you are doing something wrong. Try, where possible to post one topic instead of five.

2. If you want to post stuff like "I am bored, i thought i would post a message" - then the Queen forum is not the place. Coming soon, there will a place for you write stuff when you are bored :) I get bored too, so i know how you feel!

3. Please try and post items with some substance. "How tall was Freddie" doesn't count. We want serious Queen discussion here.

4. Read the biography. Read the FAQ before posting. If you are new to Queen, that is great. I am so happy that you have come to Queenzone.com. But, posting the same "easy", obvious questions makes the board less fun for older Queenzone.com members.

This board has a very open attidude to freedom of speech, and will always remain so. Following these guideliness will ensure that this board continues to offer a quality location for Queen related discussion.

Thanks for your help,

Richard

...

We are all guests on this forum and should respect the site owner's wishes.

I bet SweetCaroline is a nightmare guest. She probably smokes in peoples houses when directed not too. She also probably also imposes her political views, when asked to leave her politics at the door.



Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 22:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

Queen + Adam Lambert
Discuss the QUEEN + Adam Lambert COLLABORATION here


Who cares, why's it matter, just ignore what you aren't interested in. But then that's the point isn't it, just cause an endless argument in this section in the hope anyone liking Adam will get fed up and leave.



rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 22:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. If you are posting many messages in a short space of time, you are doing something wrong. Try, where possible to post one topic instead of five.

Haha, well it's not hard to find that in the QAL section, twenty million of the fucking things all saying the same shit over and over.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5131 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 23:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:


Oh stop defending her.
I'm interested in some of what AL does, I'm actually li,ing he is singing Feel Something live. I don't need to know every little thing or piece of press about the guy. That's not what this subforum is for or about that's the point Saint Jiub and I are making. SweetCaroline has been doing the same shit for years, without a care.
Really now, so if AL's solo music can't be discussed in here that means that Queen fans can't discuss Queen members? Sorry, that's total bullshit. This board is for Queen and it's members, not Lambert, pretty big difference right there.


Not defending her or anyone just pointing out that it's simple to just scroll past a few links, not so easy to scroll past endless whining about something that isn't important. It begs the question why so called die hard Queen fans spend far more time whinging in the QAL section than posting in the Queen sections of this so called Queen board!!! I haven't clicked on any of the links and if I'm interested in what Adam's up to I know where to find the info but why would it matter to me if SC want's to post about him on here, why would I give a crap one way or the other, it's just not important enough to care about, it's petty whining for the sake of it. And no there isn't much difference between posting his solo stuff on here or solo stuff of Queen members since for the time being he's part of the Queen family and has been for seven years. Queen are posting links to solo interviews etc so clearly they see it differently than you and as I said it's very easy to scroll and ignore, seems some people can't master that simple exercise.



You are defending her. By doing so, you are letting her know that it's ok what she does. It's not. Most of it is utter crap.
I do post about Queen. So does Saint Jiub and other people here. Ask yourself or them why the two Glamberts that come here can't be bothered to discuss Queen on a Queen board. Because they do t give a shit that's why. Freddie's dead, not coming back, that was then and this is now, and other such crap. I've recently seen the reaction from the two main Glamberts who needed it pointed out what the 24th of November was about. Two people had a go at me for that.
Ffs, when people come here to do not much else but to hype up and promote and defend AL as if it's a full time job or something, it's their world's that is tiny as can be.
ALloyd you ate doing here is letting SweetCaroline know it's ok to what she does and has done. Once again, poor little SweetCaroline is never wrong and can do no wrong. If she wants to spam, lust, dream, gossip about AL, then Adamtopia would be a better place for her. It was kindly suggested about posting in the personal section here, but she didn't even take that in. She wants this thread and subforum to be her playground and fantasy world. I've seen her reactions when she can't get her own way.
You don't realise what she does is too much. Can't even answer a question about Queen when it's asked, see above. I'm sure she will back with more AL "love" and a hissy fit at me.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5131 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 23:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

1. If you are posting many messages in a short space of time, you are doing something wrong. Try, where possible to post one topic instead of five.

Haha, well it's not hard to find that in the QAL section, twenty million of the fucking things all saying the same shit over and over.


I guess it's OK if all done to promote AL of course.
Seriously, why are you cursing/swearing? SaintJiub and I are hardly being offensive here.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 23:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

1. If you are posting many messages in a short space of time, you are doing something wrong. Try, where possible to post one topic instead of five.

Haha, well it's not hard to find that in the QAL section, twenty million of the fucking things all saying the same shit over and over.


I guess it's OK if all done to promote AL of course.
Seriously, why are you cursing/swearing? SaintJiub and I are hardly being offensive here.


Reading on here is enough to make anyone swear, it's just one long endless post or may as well be saying the same thing over and over for years.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5131 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 23:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

1. If you are posting many messages in a short space of time, you are doing something wrong. Try, where possible to post one topic instead of five.

Haha, well it's not hard to find that in the QAL section, twenty million of the fucking things all saying the same shit over and over.


I guess it's OK if all done to promote AL of course.
Seriously, why are you cursing/swearing? SaintJiub and I are hardly being offensive here.


Reading on here is enough to make anyone swear, it's just one long endless post or may as well be saying the same thing over and over for years.


It's just odd coming from you, not meant as an insult and I'm not against swearing, but what Saint Jiub and I are posting doesn't call for swearing.
And if you stick around here long enough, things will be repeated.


rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 19, 23:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:


You are defending her. By doing so, you are letting her know that it's ok what she does. It's not. Most of it is utter crap.
I do post about Queen. So does Saint Jiub and other people here. Ask yourself or them why the two Glamberts that come here can't be bothered to discuss Queen on a Queen board. Because they do t give a shit that's why. Freddie's dead, not coming back, that was then and this is now, and other such crap. I've recently seen the reaction from the two main Glamberts who needed it pointed out what the 24th of November was about. Two people had a go at me for that.
Ffs, when people come here to do not much else but to hype up and promote and defend AL as if it's a full time job or something, it's their world's that is tiny as can be.
ALloyd you ate doing here is letting SweetCaroline know it's ok to what she does and has done. Once again, poor little SweetCaroline is never wrong and can do no wrong. If she wants to spam, lust, dream, gossip about AL, then Adamtopia would be a better place for her. It was kindly suggested about posting in the personal section here, but she didn't even take that in. She wants this thread and subforum to be her playground and fantasy world. I've seen her reactions when she can't get her own way.
You don't realise what she does is too much. Can't even answer a question about Queen when it's asked, see above. I'm sure she will back with more AL "love" and a hissy fit at me.


I just don't care enough about what she does, that's not defending or condoning that's ignoring, it's simple in my world, if something doesn't interest me I just scroll on past it, or usually I do but this endless bitchfest on here is a whole other ball game, it's relentless bitching for the sake of it about stuff that's just not important. You might think the 24th should be top of everyone's priority list and that everyone should want to talk about Freddie but that's not how life works, people like what they like and if that doesn't interest two people on here then so what, they're here for the current collaboration, that's their prerogative, they don't have to be die hard Queen fans to love QAL, the two things don't have to go hand in hand for some people, you can't make people want to talk about stuff they just don't want to. It works both ways, people can't be made to like and want to discuss QAL either and that's their prerogative, each to their own.