Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

What an idiot. Nevermind Queen were still making hits before, during, and after Freddie died. Nevermind his death. Nevermind Wayne’s World. Nevermind Queen’s regular big sales. Nevermind Q+PR. Nevermind the movie. Thanks only to AL


Not an idiot, just a fan of Adam, are you completely unaware of what being a fan of someone means? Just like people idolise Freddie and think he's the best there's ever been or will be (people like Gerry for e.g) there's equally fans who think the same about every artist. There's likely fans of Kelly Hansen who rave about him over Lou, that's what fans do, doesn't mean what they write is true and anyone who takes offence at Adam's fans idolising him the way some idolise Freddie or Elvis or whoever have got some issues.

MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 10:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stevelondon20 wrote:

Caroline oh caroline, please make the links clickable mate!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qw2TD91Nytg


When anyone else posts links about Queen that aren’t clickable, she says the links don’t work. Non clickable links work for her though when they are Lambert related!


Hotdog
rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 10:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:


Dang. Whoever wrote that is bananas...flat out wrong. AL loves Freddie so much he didn't make a post about him on the 24th. Apparently a pic of him with two guys was more worthy to post. AL misses Freddie, okay better not tell someone here ( not Rockchic ) that then, because she will turn it around to make it look like he's mouring a loved one...or does that just go for me? Pretty sure he will miss the legacy filling his pockets once it's over.
But if you look there enough, there is more of where that came from. AL the "saint" in some people's worlds who saved Brian and Roger. Yea no thanks to shit like that. It's AL who should be thanking his lucky stars, he owes Queen more than they owe him.


Another one who can't differentiate between what Adam's fans post and what HE actually thinks!!! Nowhere has Adam ever said he's saved Queen, better than Freddie or any of the stuff some of his die hard fans post in fact quite the opposite but no matter how many times he says it some people won't believe him. The guy has done nothing but be respectful towards Freddie's memory and Queen but he still gets heaps of shit, that's what I have the problem with. People were arguing with Gerry/happy the other day about his views on Queen music and Freddie, he's as die hard about that and thinks they've never put a foot wrong before 91 as some of Adam's fans are, all artists have fans like that but that shouldn't reflect back on Adam, he's not responsible for what they think or write.

As for the 24th who knows why he didn't post anything, you've no idea what he was doing on that day or even where he was and why should he have to make a public post about it anyway, doesn't mean he wasn't thinking about Freddie and in case you aren't aware people have lives to live and jobs to do, the guy's been mega busy and travelling all over the place this last month. There's tons of posts from him on Freddie's birthday and anniversary of his death from previous years so I don't take him not posting once as anything other than being busy or not feeling the need to constantly post everything he's doing 24/7. When did living out your life on social media become a necessity, people are feeling like they have to post about every little thing to "prove" something, I find that quite pathetic personally.



MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 10:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:


Dang. Whoever wrote that is bananas...flat out wrong. AL loves Freddie so much he didn't make a post about him on the 24th. Apparently a pic of him with two guys was more worthy to post. AL misses Freddie, okay better not tell someone here ( not Rockchic ) that then, because she will turn it around to make it look like he's mouring a loved one...or does that just go for me? Pretty sure he will miss the legacy filling his pockets once it's over.
But if you look there enough, there is more of where that came from. AL the "saint" in some people's worlds who saved Brian and Roger. Yea no thanks to shit like that. It's AL who should be thanking his lucky stars, he owes Queen more than they owe him.


Another one who can't differentiate between what Adam's fans post and what HE actually thinks!!! Nowhere has Adam ever said he's saved Queen, better than Freddie or any of the stuff some of his die hard fans post in fact quite the opposite but no matter how many times he says it some people won't believe him. The guy has done nothing but be respectful towards Freddie's memory and Queen but he still gets heaps of shit, that's what I have the problem with. People were arguing with Gerry/happy the other day about his views on Queen music and Freddie, he's as die hard about that and thinks they've never put a foot wrong before 91 as some of Adam's fans are, all artists have fans like that but that shouldn't reflect back on Adam, he's not responsible for what they think or write.

As for the 24th who knows why he didn't post anything, you've no idea what he was doing on that day or even where he was and why should he have to make a public post about it anyway, doesn't mean he wasn't thinking about Freddie and in case you aren't aware people have lives to live and jobs to do, the guy's been mega busy and travelling all over the place this last month. There's tons of posts from him on Freddie's birthday and anniversary of his death from previous years so I don't take him not posting once as anything other than being busy or not feeling the need to constantly post everything he's doing 24/7. When did living out your life on social media become a necessity, people are feeling like they have to post about every little thing to "prove" something, I find that quite pathetic personally.



We know which head Adam was thinking with that night, going by the photos.


Hotdog
rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 10:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:


We know which head Adam was thinking with that night, going by the photos.


No idea what photo's you're talking about. Just checked his insta and those two guy's are his long time friends. Even if he was out on the town looking, so what, it's what single people do, nothing wrong with that.



rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 10:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Double post


MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 10:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You never know, he just might have a vagina.

Attachment: 20191217926534728.jpeg 139 KB
This has been downloaded 6 time(s).



Hotdog
rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 10:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

You never know, he just might have a vagina.


What? That's from his show last night, not sure what's the problem with it, that's just Adam being his usual silly self.



MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 10:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

MisterCosmicc wrote:

You never know, he just might have a vagina.


What? That's from his show last night, not sure what's the problem with it, that's just Adam being his usual silly self.



Yeah, that joker. I could tell from the big laugh on his face.


Hotdog
rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 10:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:


Yeah, that joker. I could tell from the big laugh on his face.


So you can tell the whole vibe from a still photo, wow you must have some skill lol.



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5130 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 10:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:


Dang. Whoever wrote that is bananas...flat out wrong. AL loves Freddie so much he didn't make a post about him on the 24th. Apparently a pic of him with two guys was more worthy to post. AL misses Freddie, okay better not tell someone here ( not Rockchic ) that then, because she will turn it around to make it look like he's mouring a loved one...or does that just go for me? Pretty sure he will miss the legacy filling his pockets once it's over.
But if you look there enough, there is more of where that came from. AL the "saint" in some people's worlds who saved Brian and Roger. Yea no thanks to shit like that. It's AL who should be thanking his lucky stars, he owes Queen more than they owe him.


Another one who can't differentiate between what Adam's fans post and what HE actually thinks!!! Nowhere has Adam ever said he's saved Queen, better than Freddie or any of the stuff some of his die hard fans post in fact quite the opposite but no matter how many times he says it some people won't believe him. The guy has done nothing but be respectful towards Freddie's memory and Queen but he still gets heaps of shit, that's what I have the problem with. People were arguing with Gerry/happy the other day about his views on Queen music and Freddie, he's as die hard about that and thinks they've never put a foot wrong before 91 as some of Adam's fans are, all artists have fans like that but that shouldn't reflect back on Adam, he's not responsible for what they think or write.

As for the 24th who knows why he didn't post anything, you've no idea what he was doing on that day or even where he was and why should he have to make a public post about it anyway, doesn't mean he wasn't thinking about Freddie and in case you aren't aware people have lives to live and jobs to do, the guy's been mega busy and travelling all over the place this last month. There's tons of posts from him on Freddie's birthday and anniversary of his death from previous years so I don't take him not posting once as anything other than being busy or not feeling the need to constantly post everything he's doing 24/7. When did living out your life on social media become a necessity, people are feeling like they have to post about every little thing to "prove" something, I find that quite pathetic personally.



Some of his fans do think AL and only AL "saved" Queen, it's been posted on this very board even. I have a right to disagree with that. And I sure disagree whoever posted the a over podt, it's no surprise to me at all it came from adamtopia.
Most of the time I wouldn't want to guess what AL thinks. I'm pretty sure he will miss the money and praise he has had by living off the Queen legacy. I doubt whatever he does after its over can achieve what Q+AL has.
No, I don't have an idea what AL was doing other than posting a pic of himself with two guys on the 24th. Not a peep, not a word about Freddie, do going by that, I do think him posting that pic was more important for him to share. You say he was busy, sure, but he found enough time to post a pic of himself with two guys funny enough. I don't even track the guy's social media, but I did look to see if he made a post about Freddie on the 24th. He said not a word. Of he was completely radio silent on the day, that would be one thing, but he had the time to go out and to post the picture. It would not have hurt for him to have posted a pic or a post about Freddie.
If he does his speech during the upcoming tour, saying he is a Freddie fan just like "us", and the rest of his speech I will for the first time won't think it's genuine. That speech I used to think was a nice touch, it humanised both Freddie and AL. But I'd be surprised in the upcoming tour if he even makes the speech.
I've lost some respect for him for the lack of a post on the 24th, or posting about freddie even during that weekend. Funny enough, he still covers Queen in his current one off shows.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5130 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 10:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

You never know, he just might have a vagina.


Just wondering what song he was singing there. Perhaps a cover of I Touch Myself?

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 11:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:


O, I don't have an idea what AL was doing other than posting a pic of himself with two guys on the 24th. Not a peep, not a word about Freddie, do going by that, I do think him posting that pic was more important for him to share. You say he was busy, sure, but he found enough time to post a pic of himself with two guys funny enough. I don't even track the guy's social media, but I did look to see if he made a post about Freddie on the 24th. He said not a word. Of he was comps radio silent on the day, that would be one thing, but he had the time to go out and to post the picture. It would not have hurt for him to have posted a pic or a post about Freddie.
If he does his speech during the upcoming tour, saying he is a freddie fan just like "us", and the rest of his spe66 I will for the first time won't think it's genuine. That speech I used to think was a nice touch, it humanised both Freddie and AL. But I'd be surprised in the upcoming tour if he even makes the speech.


So he's been saying that since the start, he's said it over and over in every interview despite some of his fans and even some Queen fans (plenty have said it on facebook and twitter) that it's time he stopped with the speech and thought of himself as part of Queen (he's insistent he's not) and IMO will continue with the speech in the upcoming tour you think he's not genuine because on the anniversary of Freddie's death he chose to go out on the town (if he did) and posted a pic of himself with two friends. Not everyone lives in the past, some people get on with their lives and meet friends and enjoy the present, doesn't mean he's not sad that Freddie died or that he's not sincere when he talks about him. He's posted things about Freddie randomly on his insta for no reason at various times, no anniversary or anything just because he was watching a live DVD or thinking about him, what he says constantly is far more important IMO than what he does on one date in the year.



MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 11:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do people actually believe he’s a diehard Freddie fan? Rock music is definitely not of interest to Adam. His thing is Cher. Madonna. Crap like that.


Hotdog
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5130 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 11:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:


O, I don't have an idea what AL was doing other than posting a pic of himself with two guys on the 24th. Not a peep, not a word about Freddie, do going by that, I do think him posting that pic was more important for him to share. You say he was busy, sure, but he found enough time to post a pic of himself with two guys funny enough. I don't even track the guy's social media, but I did look to see if he made a post about Freddie on the 24th. He said not a word. Of he was comps radio silent on the day, that would be one thing, but he had the time to go out and to post the picture. It would not have hurt for him to have posted a pic or a post about Freddie.
If he does his speech during the upcoming tour, saying he is a freddie fan just like "us", and the rest of his spe66 I will for the first time won't think it's genuine. That speech I used to think was a nice touch, it humanised both Freddie and AL. But I'd be surprised in the upcoming tour if he even makes the speech.


So he's been saying that since the start, he's said it over and over in every interview despite some of his fans and even some Queen fans (plenty have said it on facebook and twitter) that it's time he stopped with the speech and thought of himself as part of Queen (he's insistent he's not) and IMO will continue with the speech in the upcoming tour you think he's not genuine because on the anniversary of Freddie's death he chose to go out on the town (if he did) and posted a pic of himself with two friends. Not everyone lives in the past, some people get on with their lives and meet friends and enjoy the present, doesn't mean he's not sad that Freddie died or that he's not sincere when he talks about him. He's posted things about Freddie randomly on his insta for no reason at various times, no anniversary or anything just because he was watching a live DVD or thinking about him, what he says constantly is far more important IMO than what he does on one date in the year.


I edited my post to fix typos and to add a bit more.

Sometimes AL can come across as a bit crass. Remember when he said he wanted a part in the biopic to be one of Freddie's lovers? He said and gave this very statement ...
" I'd want to be in bed with Freddie, I think that would be appropriate at this point. I usually don't say things on the record, but that's the part I want. I want to be one of his lovers".
Just yikes. I think that was at least one of the points I started to lose respect for him in a big way. Truthfully, I'm glad his appearance in the biopic wasn't longer.

MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 11:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No message on Freddie’s birthday, no message on the anniversary of Freddie’s death.


Hotdog
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5130 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 11:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

Do people actually believe he’s a diehard Freddie fan? Rock music is definitely not of interest to Adam. His thing is Cher. Madonna. Crap like that.


Do I believe it, at one point I did think he was a big Freddie and Queen fan. But more recently I think he's in in it to fill his pockets, check my above post to see what he had to say about wanting to play one of Freddie's lovers in the biopic. He even said would be "appropriate".

MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:


O, I don't have an idea what AL was doing other than posting a pic of himself with two guys on the 24th. Not a peep, not a word about Freddie, do going by that, I do think him posting that pic was more important for him to share. You say he was busy, sure, but he found enough time to post a pic of himself with two guys funny enough. I don't even track the guy's social media, but I did look to see if he made a post about Freddie on the 24th. He said not a word. Of he was comps radio silent on the day, that would be one thing, but he had the time to go out and to post the picture. It would not have hurt for him to have posted a pic or a post about Freddie.
If he does his speech during the upcoming tour, saying he is a freddie fan just like "us", and the rest of his spe66 I will for the first time won't think it's genuine. That speech I used to think was a nice touch, it humanised both Freddie and AL. But I'd be surprised in the upcoming tour if he even makes the speech.


So he's been saying that since the start, he's said it over and over in every interview despite some of his fans and even some Queen fans (plenty have said it on facebook and twitter) that it's time he stopped with the speech and thought of himself as part of Queen (he's insistent he's not) and IMO will continue with the speech in the upcoming tour you think he's not genuine because on the anniversary of Freddie's death he chose to go out on the town (if he did) and posted a pic of himself with two friends. Not everyone lives in the past, some people get on with their lives and meet friends and enjoy the present, doesn't mean he's not sad that Freddie died or that he's not sincere when he talks about him. He's posted things about Freddie randomly on his insta for no reason at various times, no anniversary or anything just because he was watching a live DVD or thinking about him, what he says constantly is far more important IMO than what he does on one date in the year.


I edited my post to fix typos and to add a bit more.

Sometimes AL can come across as a bit crass. Remember when he said he wanted a part in the biopic to be one of Freddie's lovers? He said and gave this very statement ...
" I'd want to be in bed with Freddie, I think that would be appropriate at this point. I usually don't say things on the record, but that's the part I want. I want to be one of his lovers".
Just yikes. I think that was at least one of the points I started to lose respect for him in a big way. Truthfully, I'm glad his appearance in the biopic wasn't longer.


It’s almost like he talks about Freddie as if Freddie’s some kind of joke. His words on Freddie actually don’t sound genuine to me. Most celebrities say similar things when asked about Queen. Adam should thank Freddie for an income.

Adam also acts that way towards Somebody To Love. Total disrespect. Apparently he doesn’t know the song was very meaningful to Freddie, he’d know it if he was a fan.


Hotdog
MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam didn’t even like Brian or Roger’s posts on Freddie’s birthday or anniversary of his death. Adam thinks of performing with Brian and Roger as a job, I think. The benefits are worldwide travel, food, sex, and all expenses paid.


Hotdog
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5130 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 19, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:


O, I don't have an idea what AL was doing other than posting a pic of himself with two guys on the 24th. Not a peep, not a word about Freddie, do going by that, I do think him posting that pic was more important for him to share. You say he was busy, sure, but he found enough time to post a pic of himself with two guys funny enough. I don't even track the guy's social media, but I did look to see if he made a post about Freddie on the 24th. He said not a word. Of he was comps radio silent on the day, that would be one thing, but he had the time to go out and to post the picture. It would not have hurt for him to have posted a pic or a post about Freddie.
If he does his speech during the upcoming tour, saying he is a freddie fan just like "us", and the rest of his spe66 I will for the first time won't think it's genuine. That speech I used to think was a nice touch, it humanised both Freddie and AL. But I'd be surprised in the upcoming tour if he even makes the speech.


So he's been saying that since the start, he's said it over and over in every interview despite some of his fans and even some Queen fans (plenty have said it on facebook and twitter) that it's time he stopped with the speech and thought of himself as part of Queen (he's insistent he's not) and IMO will continue with the speech in the upcoming tour you think he's not genuine because on the anniversary of Freddie's death he chose to go out on the town (if he did) and posted a pic of himself with two friends. Not everyone lives in the past, some people get on with their lives and meet friends and enjoy the present, doesn't mean he's not sad that Freddie died or that he's not sincere when he talks about him. He's posted things about Freddie randomly on his insta for no reason at various times, no anniversary or anything just because he was watching a live DVD or thinking about him, what he says constantly is far more important IMO than what he does on one date in the year.


I edited my post to fix typos and to add a bit more.

Sometimes AL can come across as a bit crass. Remember when he said he wanted a part in the biopic to be one of Freddie's lovers? He said and gave this very statement ...
" I'd want to be in bed with Freddie, I think that would be appropriate at this point. I usually don't say things on the record, but that's the part I want. I want to be one of his lovers".
Just yikes. I think that was at least one of the points I started to lose respect for him in a big way. Truthfully, I'm glad his appearance in the biopic wasn't longer.


It’s almost like he talks about Freddie as if Freddie’s some kind of joke. His words on Freddie actually don’t sound genuine to me. Most celebrities say similar things when asked about Queen. Adam should thank Freddie for an income.

Adam also acts that way towards Somebody To Love. Total disrespect. Apparently he doesn’t know the song was very meaningful to Freddie, he’d know it if he was a fan.


Well, I'm sure once Q+AL is over he likely will fit a Queen cover in his solo shows. Damn right he should thank Freddie and the other three members of Queen as well. He wouldn't be where is now without their blood, sweat and tears.
A few things in recent years has made me lose respect for AL...the wanting a part in the biopic, talking about Freddie's sexuality, not a peep from him on the 24th...it's off putting to be honest. I can't look at AL the same way to be honest.