Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli, thank you! John Henny confirms what we and Brian and Roger have been saying for so many years now. Adam doesn’t need to play an instrument. His voice is his instrument!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am not having a go at you because you don't attend concerts. That is ridiculous. I watched the QPR videos and judged those. You can judge QAL on video also, but you can't pass judgement on a show I just saw and you have no clue about. That is what I said, nothing about anything else. You didn't go to the FOXWOOD show, don't know anything about it and yet you say I am hyping it. I have a real problem with that. If you were not at that particular show, you don't get to have an opinion as there is no way you could know anything about it.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 19:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Exactly! Miss Icy expert on live shows that she hasn’t attended is so full of hot air, she is in danger of exploding!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 19:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I am not having a go at you because you don't attend concerts. That is ridiculous. I watched the QPR videos and judged those. You can judge QAL on video also, but you can't pass judgement on a show I just saw and you have no clue about. That is what I said, nothing about anything else. You didn't go to the FOXWOOD show, don't know anything about it and yet you say I am hyping it. I have a real problem with that. If you were not at that particular show, you don't get to have an opinion as there is no way you could know anything about it.

You dear, are batshit with your posts here.
You post about the Foxwoods show that you recently went to came across as hyping him up and bigging him up, in my opinion. You are bothered by my views about that, and you have a problem with that enough to say since I didn't attend, my views are not valid. Your post about the show was typical of a Glambert.
Then you say Q+PR sucked, just going by youtubes that you have watched. How very ironic.
Ok, what did you watch about Q+PR to say they sucked, I'm all ears on what you think.I could say the same to you because you didn't attend Q+PR, your views are not valid. See how that works?
Do you not see how much of a hypocrite you are being here. Yes, you do have a problem. You get offended over next to nothing.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 19:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Exactly! Miss Icy expert on live shows that she hasn’t attended is so full of hot air, she is in danger of exploding!

Oh that's you who is in danger of exploding with the shit you spew and spread. No more batshit crazy conspiracy theories about QOL today?

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 20:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 20:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 20:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know if you are just being difficult or what, Icy, but I will answer your question about why I don't care for QPR, but I don't have the time right now. Having an opinion on that or QAL w/o being at a show is somewhat valid as there are tons of videos and reviews out there. It really is nothing like being there, but you can make a judgement that is valid. However, for the Foxwoods show and your telling me I am hyping it, that is crap. You have no valid basis for that opinion. The show was just Sunday and I doubt that you looked up all the videos and watched every one, or better yet, saw the whole show, which isn't even really out yet. You obviously didn't read any tweets or reviews or you would have found my opinion extremely mild. You can't make a judgement when you know zero about it, which you don't abd also didn't see or hear it. This is his first solo show in a number of years, unlike any of the others and much more varied in music and everyone seemed to love it that was present. There is no way you can refute my opinion. You can say all you like about QAL as there is tons of stuff out there, but not the Foxwoods show. You know nothing, Jon Snow!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 21:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I don't know if you are just being difficult or what, Icy, but I will answer your question about why I don't care for QPR, but I don't have the time right now. Having an opinion on that or QAL w/o being at a show is somewhat valid as there are tons of videos and reviews out there. It really is nothing like being there, but you can make a judgement that is valid. However, for the Foxwoods show and your telling me I am hyping it, that is crap. You have no valid basis for that opinion. The show was just Sunday and I doubt that you looked up all the videos and watched every one, or better yet, saw the whole show, which isn't even really out yet. You obviously didn't read any tweets or reviews or you would have found my opinion extremely mild. You can't make a judgement when you know zero about it, which you don't abd also didn't see or hear it. This is his first solo show in a number of years, unlike any of the others and much more varied in music and everyone seemed to love it that was present. There is no way you can refute my opinion. You can say all you like about QAL as there is tons of stuff out there, but not the Foxwoods show. You know nothing, Jon Snow!!

I asked you a question because I truly would like to know why you think they "sucked". Answer in your own time, or don't answer. It was clear before now you didn't like PR, but now it's out there you think Q+PR sucked. And if a Yonex says Q+AL sucked, you'd be all over that view. Very ironic.
Yes, your post about the recent Foxwoods show does come across that you were hyping him up. I don't need to watch the show, or read tweets to think any differently...I'm replying to you.

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 22:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 23:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Yes, your post about the recent Foxwoods show does come across that you were hyping him up. I don't need to watch the show, or read tweets to think any differently...I'm replying to you." per Icy! These are her own words and yet she feels justified in forming an opinion with no knowledge at all of the show! She doesn't need to see the show, listen to the music or even read about it. She can make her own opinion based on thin air. Then I could be a book critic and never read the book. Or think about a blind person saying how colorful a picture is! That remark of hers is absolutely ridiculous. Yet she feels justified in telling me what I should think, as I must be too complimentary. That just about takes the cake, talk about a person full of puffed up ideas yet they are all based on her misguided feelings with no data to back them up. This is like slogging through LaLa land! What a crazy place this is. I am not wasting my time telling you anything. No wonder you are never able to really discuss anything!!

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 23:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Yes, your post about the recent Foxwoods show does come across that you were hyping him up. I don't need to watch the show, or read tweets to think any differently...I'm replying to you." per Icy! These are her own words and yet she feels justified in forming an opinion with no knowledge at all of the show! She doesn't need to see the show, listen to the music or even read about it. She can make her own opinion based on thin air. Then I could be a book critic and never read the book. Or think about a blind person saying how colorful a picture is! That remark of hers is absolutely ridiculous. Yet she feels justified in telling me what I should think, as I must be too complimentary. That just about takes the cake, talk about a person full of puffed up ideas yet they are all based on her misguided feelings with no data to back them up. This is like slogging through LaLa land! What a crazy place this is. I am not wasting my time telling you anything. No wonder you are never able to really discuss anything!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 18 Dec 19, 23:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are insane right now. I was discussing your post, not what others felt about the show. You were hyping him up in my opinion. Is that so hard for you to understand...Apparently it is hard for you to understand. I ws not even commenting on the show itself. I think you need to go back to re-read what I actually posted. That reading comprehension thing you like to throw around, you sure could use some of it for yourself.
Is it hard for anyone else to understand what I was getting at?
Get a grip, snifflese. Seriously, you are offended, mad, upset at me over nothing. I think you like to be and want to be offended by me at this point, no matter what I post, you will become enraged and upset.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 00:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

More “hyping up” of the incredible Adam Lambert” — official video:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=R4yxzbtFShE

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 00:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

More “hyping up” of the incredible Adam Lambert” — official video:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=R4yxzbtFShE>

-----
You take any excuse for you to spam and promote him.

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 00:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 00:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 00:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Better than the shit you are posting today.