Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 01:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who is insane, Icy? You don't even make any sense. You told me I was hyping him up and that implies that you think the show wasn't good, but you hadn't seen it or knew anything about it. You decided it wasn't, sight unseen. That is what is ludicrous. If I think it was a great show, and it was the best of all his solo tours, I don't need you to tell me I am hyping, since you have no idea about it. You need to knock it off and let others post what they feel and not what suits your no nothing agenda. You are not a mod, it is not your business to tell others what to do and you obviously have no idea what you are even talking about. The show was kick ass and I can bring hundreds of tweets and many reviews over just like SC does. After you have read them and seen a complete you tube of all the songs and know what they are, then you may have an opinion, until then, you can keep it to yourself and quit minding other people's business. It is really an obnoxious habit of yours.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 01:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Who is insane, Icy? You don't even make any sense. You told me I was hyping him up and that implies that you think the show wasn't good, but you hadn't seen it or knew anything about it. You decided it wasn't, sight unseen. That is what is ludicrous. If I think it was a great show, and it was the best of all his solo tours, I don't need you to tell me I am hyping, since you have no idea about it. You need to knock it off and let others post what they feel and not what suits your no nothing agenda. You are not a mod, it is not your business to tell others what to do and you obviously have no idea what you are even talking about. The show was kick ass and I can bring hundreds of tweets and many reviews over just like SC does. After you have read them and seen a complete you tube of all the songs and know what they are, then you may have an opinion, until then, you can keep it to yourself and quit minding other people's business. It is really an obnoxious habit of yours.


I haven't even watched the show, I don't even plan on doing so. I was commenting on your post, not about the show itself. You are truly stupid and deluded since you don't get that. So by my commenting on your post which I said was hyping him up, bigging him up that means I was implying that the show wasn't good? What the actual hell. I said not a peep about the show. So, I wasn't implying any thing about the show itself, one way or the other. For the love of Pete, go back and read what I posted, without what you think I was implying.
The amout of offense and cray cray from you is crazy.
You are so fucking out of i t I'll go back and quote my own post in where I said you were bigging him up and hyping him up. I said nothing about the show you are too offended stupid to realise it.
You don't have time to explain why you think Q+PR sucked, but you have time to rant about me. Go figure that one out.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 01:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

snifflese wrote:

Adam just sang on The Voice and he was fabulous. There is no one with a voice like his out there. He may not be Freddie, nor sound like him, but his voice is truly beautiful. I saw him in Foxwoods and he put on a killer show. I think the last two times I saw him were with QAL and it has been a number of years since it was his solo show. He doesn't act the same at all. He moves all around the stage and seems totally free and uninhibited and very natural. I think he restrains himself because it is QAL. The vibe was very different in this solo show. His voice has also improved dramatically. You could really hear it since there is much more instrumentation with QAL and here his voice was more front and center. His lower range has improved remarkably and his tone is like honey. He can hit the high notes, they were pretty few and far between, but people went nuts when he wailed a bit! He sang all sorts of different kinds of music from new stuff to his old and older songs and he covered the Cher song and sang his new Christmas song which is very bluesy. He has a very nice rasp when he needs it. There were so many genres of music but he sounds believable in all of them, unlike many singers who sound funny when they sing outside their type of music. His voice is really improving with age and it was great to begin with. People went wild at the show, everyone stood, even me with three new joints and it was loud!! Not one person left for the bathroom or anywhere while the show was on and that is a first! I heard nothing but glowing remarks and happy concert goers. It was an amazing show and Adam seemed to feel the love and looked ever so happy. I don't think anyone here needs to worry as to what he will do after QAL no longer tours. He will continue on this path and there will always be people who want to see him because of that beautiful voice and spirit that just touches your soul! It was a night I will never forget and I can't wait until he tours with the complete album!!


Hype, big up...surprise surprise.


This is my post. I said nothing about the show.

Saint Jiub user is on Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 01:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

snifflese wrote:



Better than the shit you are posting today.


Actually 2 empty posts from sniffy is twice as good.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 01:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

snifflese wrote:



Better than the shit you are posting today.


Actually 2 empty posts from sniffy is twice as good.


She's trying to boost her post count.

Saint Jiub user is on Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 01:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arguing with a Stepford AL fan is a waste of time.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stepford%20Fan


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 01:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Go cry in a mug of beer, icy!

I like what Brancelli posted of that vocal teacher who analyzed both Adam and Freddie and how each of them are/were masters of what they do/did!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 02:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Go cry in a mug of beer, icy!

I like what Brancelli posted of that vocal teacher who analyzed both Adam and Freddie and how each of them are/were masters of what they do/did!



Miss No Empathy strikes again.
Of course you like anything that praises AL. No surprise there, or that you are trying to brown nose with Brancelli.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 02:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 12:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brown nose with Brancelli? What does that even mean?

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 14:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 14:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

She thinks you are trying to get someone on your side here! That is how her mind works. We cannot all be friends, but rather everyone has to defend their own little spot of turf here on QZ and get people to agree with you so that you have allies in the QZ wars If that doesn't tell you everything there is to know about Icy! A mind like that goes to hyping, gloating, deflecting , ranting and all these other paranoid ideas instead of just having a nice chat with an online buddy! It is hard to imagine that if you are not that kind of a person. Sounds like it would make your life miserable to think like that and life is too short anywat!!

You will love the Adam solo tour when he does one later this year, SC. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the music when it is sung live from that Velvet release. Once again he picked the two weakest songs of the bunch. The energy was off the charts until he sang New Eyes and Coming in Hot, the two releases and then it went down a bit. I don't know if his instincts are just not good for what he does best or he is getting bad advice, but I think it is probably him. He is not ever going to be a pop sensation and once he throws that idea out the window, he will be better off. The biggest cheer was for Believe and it went on forever, It was a breathtaking performance, Then his next two ballads off of Velvet were huge favs. At some point he will hopefully realize that those kinds of songs are his niche and people love it. I read in several places that the Voice duet of Believe has way more views on You Tube than the others and it is moving up the Itunes charts. It isn't for Katie as she only came in third. People love hearing Adam sing those slow emotional songs as his voice was made for them. That is not to say that the faster, poppier things weren't good, as they were. Ghost Town and some of his old ones were wonderful. I loved Lover Boy and Overglow. He can sing pretty much anything, but his sweet spot is that ballad or operatic songs like some of the Queen material. He would make a mint if he put out a Christmas album. His voice is suited to O Holy Night and the Come Home for Christmas bluesy song he ended the show with was another sweet spot. What a rasp he has, if he wants it. He said he was touring this album after Side B comes out and if it is like this one, I am going to be there with bells on! I wish you a very Merry Christmas also, SC and to all the others on here!!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 15:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, yes, O Holy Night, at least once before I die! LOL

I hope he will do a solo tour near me as I don’t fly all over the place to see him or QAL like our wonderful video experts do—Scorpio, TALCvids, Kinky Kiedis, etc. I am lucky that QAL has been within reasonable driving distance and 2 years ago in my home town!

I agree about the ballads and about doing a whole Christmas album. The artists who do that get wonderful sales year after year! I have been surprised at the response “After Hours” gets in a live setting!



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 17:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Brown nose with Brancelli? What does that even mean?


Suddenly you don't know what it means? Funny you said I was brown nosing with a particular someone on QOL.
You play dumb or you are dumb.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

She thinks you are trying to get someone on your side here! That is how her mind works. We cannot all be friends, but rather everyone has to defend their own little spot of turf here on QZ and get people to agree with you so that you have allies in the QZ wars If that doesn't tell you everything there is to know about Icy! A mind like that goes to hyping, gloating, deflecting , ranting and all these other paranoid ideas instead of just having a nice chat with an online buddy! It is hard to imagine that if you are not that kind of a person. Sounds like it would make your life miserable to think like that and life is too short anywat!!

You will love the Adam solo tour when he does one later this year, SC. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the music when it is sung live from that Velvet release. Once again he picked the two weakest songs of the bunch. The energy was off the charts until he sang New Eyes and Coming in Hot, the two releases and then it went down a bit. I don't know if his instincts are just not good for what he does best or he is getting bad advice, but I think it is probably him. He is not ever going to be a pop sensation and once he throws that idea out the window, he will be better off. The biggest cheer was for Believe and it went on forever, It was a breathtaking performance, Then his next two ballads off of Velvet were huge favs. At some point he will hopefully realize that those kinds of songs are his niche and people love it. I read in several places that the Voice duet of Believe has way more views on You Tube than the others and it is moving up the Itunes charts. It isn't for Katie as she only came in third. People love hearing Adam sing those slow emotional songs as his voice was made for them. That is not to say that the faster, poppier things weren't good, as they were. Ghost Town and some of his old ones were wonderful. I loved Lover Boy and Overglow. He can sing pretty much anything, but his sweet spot is that ballad or operatic songs like some of the Queen material. He would make a mint if he put out a Christmas album. His voice is suited to O Holy Night and the Come Home for Christmas bluesy song he ended the show with was another sweet spot. What a rasp he has, if he wants it. He said he was touring this album after Side B comes out and if it is like this one, I am going to be there with bells on! I wish you a very Merry Christmas also, SC and to all the others on here!!


You are the one who wanted people from QOL to come take your side here. I think you specifically mentioned soxtalon, and you wanted him to come here to back you up. That's how your mind works. And you are the one who loses your shit over the least little thing, your recent posts proved that. You got offended, upset and angry over nothing in the last day or so. That's how your mind works, or rather doesn't work. You fkn lost here 8n the last day or so, why exactly I'll never know, but you thrive on shit stirring, it seems.
As for AL doing a solo tour for Velvet, I cannot see it happening. At most it will be one off shows here and there, IMO

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What are you babbling on about Soxtalon? I know his name from the other forums, but I have never interacted with him or anything of that nature. I have no interest in someone coming here to back me up. You are really crazy about this! I say what I say and I could give a rat's patootie if the folks on here agree or disagree. I just think they can be nice about it. I can't imagine how you even exist in your paranoid little world. That is probably why you are so mean on here. I would be, too, if all I thought about was calling people out and checking things they said years ago and didn't just have time to be and to enjoy, which I don't think you are doing from the sound of it. Chill and enjoy the holidays!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 19, 18:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

What are you babbling on about Soxtalon? I know his name from the other forums, but I have never interacted with him or anything of that nature. I have no interest in someone coming here to back me up. You are really crazy about this! I say what I say and I could give a rat's patootie if the folks on here agree or disagree. I just think they can be nice about it. I can't imagine how you even exist in your paranoid little world. That is probably why you are so mean on here. I would be, too, if all I thought about was calling people out and checking things they said years ago and didn't just have time to be and to enjoy, which I don't think you are doing from the sound of it. Chill and enjoy the holidays!


You mentioned him a couple of times here. You wished he was here posting to see what you thought about how I'm really like. Why would you say that if you didn't want him to back you up?
So let me get this. You want people to be nice and in the same breath you go on about what you think of my paranoid little world? OK then. You are full of hypocrisy, double standards and shit. You have no problem with with whatever SweetCaroline does, but you always go for me.
Nope I'm not going to enjoy the holidays, it's pretty much not happening this year for my family. Not because I don't want to, but life has changed since cell my father died. Go on, have you and SweetCaroline have a go at me for that. I already know SweetCaroline has no empathy about anything to do with me. And yes she has sstated that, the last couple of weeks or so.
K, what must your little AL bubble be like given the fact you take offense over everything? It must be ready to burst at this point with all the steam coming from you.