Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The best live singer on the planet!

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 14:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are right, totally forgot as it is quite a while ago. But, I never talk to Soxtalon and very, very rarely post there. Can't even remember what it was about in particular. I find it interesting that you spend your life reading past posts from long ago just o find ammunition for your rants. Your wrath has no limit and it makes me sad that that is how you spend your time. I can't imagine sifting through posts from years ago like this. Wow! You are even more obsessed than I thought you were. Obviously all this stuff is not that important to me as I have no clue as to the specifics of my post. If this is the most important thing in your life, I think you need to go out and take a breath, since this little world here is not real life. I am sure it had to do with your nasty behavior to SC and how you have done if for years on QOL. Other than that I don't remember as it wasn't an important moment in my life. Thanks for pointing it out. Hope that made your Christmas!!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 17:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are right, totally forgot as it is quite a while ago. But, I never talk to Soxtalon and very, very rarely post there. Can't even remember what it was about in particular. I find it interesting that you spend your life reading past posts from long ago just o find ammunition for your rants. Your wrath has no limit and it makes me sad that that is how you spend your time. I can't imagine sifting through posts from years ago like this. Wow! You are even more obsessed than I thought you were. Obviously all this stuff is not that important to me as I have no clue as to the specifics of my post. If this is the most important thing in your life, I think you need to go out and take a breath, since this little world here is not real life. I am sure it had to do with your nasty behavior to SC and how you have done if for years on QOL. Other than that I don't remember as it wasn't an important moment in my life. Thanks for pointing it out. Hope that made your Christmas!!

It's pretty obvious why you wanted him to come here and why. Go back to read your post that I quoted from that time, it's in the Q+ALAustralia New Zealand tour thread one or two below this thread. I even quoted your post, but I know you won't go back to re-read it...I'd copy and paste it here if I could.
You totally forgot you say. No, you more like totally bullshit and lie.
Yea, I sometimes read past posts. Funny enough, you have done the same for reading my posts for 10 years so you like to claim. The difference is I can prove that you shit stir lie in your posts, and you don't like that. So of course here once again, you go for me and insult me. Ok then, what about your life where you have said you have been reading my posts for 10 years, at least all I do is go back a couple of years, give or take. You wanted someone to point soxtalon to come here to come here to be on your side, you pathetic shit stirrer. You shit stirred from the start, the proof is in the Australia New Zealand tour thread. You should go back to re-read your shit, but oh no, you won't have time, but you have time to bitch me out once again. I know it's embarrassing for you to get caught in a lie, so you are doing your thing to try to deflect on me once again. You cant even own your shit.
By the way, nothing could make my Christmas this year, unless my father was still with me. You know he passed away, and if you read my posts, youd know Chrismas eont be happening for my family , you want to throw shit about making my Christmas around. You hateful, spiteful, sparkle cow. It's funny you and SweetCaroline can wish each other a merry Christmas, and no one else seems to deserve it in your twisted minds. That's the Glambert bubble you both live in.

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 18:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Better than your bullshit lies and your bullshit deflecting on me. You have proven many times you have an agenda about out me, and you wanted others to get involved.

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 18:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, I don't really care about your opinions at this point. It is no big secret why I started posting on here and I have said so a number of times (maybe you can spend your day pin pointing those!). I said you were a bully and I was tired of reading your rants on here and QOL about SC and any Adam fan who didn't agree with you. I used to teach and you remind me of the classic bully, who picks someone out to torture, but in general only likes other mean and weak people. What the specifics of that particular post that you found were, I don't remember, but this would be the general thought behind it I am sure. I really don't remember all the crap from here as I have a busy life with many things that I have to do. I guess my mind is not a steel trap like yours.

As far as your dad, I am so sorry and have said that many times. But if you want to know the truth, my Dad died on Christmas day a number of years back and he was my rock. I spoke with him every day and spent the better part of the last year with him, even though I live in a different part of the country, nowhere close to NE. Instead of being sad that Christmas and those following it, my family decided we were going to have one more special reason to celebrate Christmas when we thought about him on that day and all the wonderful memories we had with him over the years. Everyone deals with things in a different way, but it doesn't sound like you are dealing well. My perspective is just different than yours. I don't hate people who have different opinions. I like to discuss things, but with you no one can get past the name calling and crap stirring. It is just useless. Then you refuse to see how you fuel the board (most people would have said a lot worse things to you than SC after all the torture you have heaped on her with your constant nit picking and nasty remarks!. Try saying some of those things to Runner and just see what he would come back with!!) and somehow it is everyone else's fault and when all else fails, you whine. That is a classic bully. I apologize for getting into it with you, you just aren't worth my time or my energy. I am choosing just to ignore.

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 18:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

" I wish you a very Merry Christmas also, SC and to all the others on here!!" from my post a few pages back. I wished SC Merry Christmas since she had said that to me and then I said to all others, which must include you??? You don't know what you are talking about. It is like this, I don't see anyone else saying that, but the two Adam fans do, since we do try to be nice. So, yes, I included all of the people on here.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

" I wish you a very Merry Christmas also, SC and to all the others on here!!" from my post a few pages back. I wished SC Merry Christmas since she had said that to me and then I said to all others, which must include you??? You don't know what you are talking about. It is like this, I don't see anyone else saying that, but the two Adam fans do, since we do try to be nice. So, yes, I included all of the people on here.

You specifically mentioned SC. You didn't mention any other names. It's not as if other names are hard to spell here.
I figured you and or SweetCaroline would come here to mock me for Christmas. Not that you both have a clue how hard this Christmas can be for some people. And no, I don't mean having no presents.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 19:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I posted what I went through when my son was 2 and my daughter was 9 months old, the first Christmas after my husband of only three years died from a sudden heart attack. I was in shock and despair for a very long time! Every loss is painful in a different way, for a spouse, a child, a mother, father, sister, brother. There is no way to avoid the grief, you must work through it and eventually the awful burden is lifted and you feel lighter but you will always miss that loved one!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I posted what I went through when my son was 2 and my daughter was 9 months old, the first Christmas after my husband of only three years died from a sudden heart attack. I was in shock and despair for a very long time! Every loss is painful in a different way, for a spouse, a child, a mother, father, sister, brother. There is no way to avoid the grief, you must work through it and eventually the awful burden is lifted and you feel lighter but you will always miss that loved one!

See, big difference between you and I. I have posted replies to you that I'm getting sorry that happened, I'd hug you if I could, I have pretty much empathized with you. I actually still do.
Here's the kicker. You knew for months that my father was critically ill and not far from death. You wanted me to go spend time them just to leave you alone, that was your first and only thought. You had a go at me for it. You even said that an AL stupid video could help me with my grief, that's how messed up your thinking is.
Even more recently you said you have no empathy for me, and that I'm disgusting, miserable person.
Goes to show how you really feel about me. Yea, I say you are obsessed about Lambert, and you spam, promote and big him up, on Queen boards, but what you have said about me, is far worse by miles. Just as bad, you aren't sorry for any of it, obviously. You cant even take any of it back. So, who is the hateful, miserable disgusting one here? You have said you hate me right more than once, and I've never said the once that I hate you. There is a big difference to say the least between you and i.
All in all, you have let your true colors show about what you think of me. And even then, I wouldn't want you or snifflese have a horrible Christmas, or any other holiday. I'm not that big of a bitch.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I don’t have a perfect life but I have no empathy for nasty people like you! You are disgusting!

^^That is what you said about me a few pages back. You aren't sorry, nor will you take it back. Says alot about the kind of person you are.

Attachment: 201912202050165252.jpg 17 KB
This has been downloaded 2 time(s).

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 20:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 20:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not having a go at you, Icy, but I don't get the upset with the shout out for a Merry Christmas to all the forum members. Now I have to name everyone or it isn't good enough? No one but SC wished me Merry Christmas and I am not pouting about it. I said it in response to her greeting and included everyone. If that is what you are having a problem with, then there is nothing I can do about it. I think maybe your whole outlook on life is of the glass half empty type. And I do understand your Dad's dying, but I told you that mine died on Christmas and we still smiled and had a good day thinking about him. It is all in how you approach things and that doesn't have a thing to do with me.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 21:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Not having a go at you, Icy, but I don't get the upset with the shout out for a Merry Christmas to all the forum members. Now I have to name everyone or it isn't good enough? No one but SC wished me Merry Christmas and I am not pouting about it. I said it in response to her greeting and included everyone. If that is what you are having a problem with, then there is nothing I can do about it. I think maybe your whole outlook on life is of the glass half empty type. And I do understand your Dad's dying, but I told you that mine died on Christmas and we still smiled and had a good day thinking about him. It is all in how you approach things and that doesn't have a thing to do with me.

I'm not upset. I'm pointing how you and SweetCaroline do things here. Cute little clique you have going on.
Chris is tough this year, I already can tell the day will be hard. Sure I will put on a happy face for my mother, niece and nephew...while I surely will cry when I can in private. I already have many times, and no I'm not saying that get sympathy or pity. My heart is always on my sleeve.
Believe me, I know people go through losses and tragedies. But you don't know what people are dealing with outside of here. You think Queen fans as a whole are awful people and we Queen fans not so nice. See, even I know that there are good Glamberts out there, heck even you can be civil at least some of the time. You and SweetCaroline are too busy defending each other and AL to see much of anything else than going after me. I can't believe how you lost your shit here a couple days ago, over nothing. I think you see red every time I post, no matter what I post. You even had a go at me because I said AL was good at the recent Avicii tribute concert for God's sake.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 21:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When we talk about Adam we are not defending him and we shouldn’t have to. We talk about him because we are happy about him and for him.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 22:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice clip about the show on Sunday along with this tweet:

“@extratv Tonight on #ExtraTV: @idinamenzel, kellyrowland, @adamlambert and more stars are lending their voices to help foster children with @CBS’s #AHomeForTheHolidays special.“

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 22:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

When we talk about Adam we are not defending him and we shouldn’t have to. We talk about him because we are happy about him and for him.

You do defend him, and a pretty shitty way you do it. If someone says he sounds like a goat, you go He does NOT sound like a goat. If someone says he is boring, you go He is NOT boring. You pretty much stomp your feel li,e a preschooler.
Do you forget most of the shit you post and do you want a medal for defending him. He's a grown man in case you can't tell. Of course your ego is so big you think of yourself as his second mother.
You are happy as long as he gets praise for singing Queen songs. That's what you are happy about. You said in the last few days you said you are happy he let's his voice shine singing Queen songs.
You trip up and you slip up in your own posts. You basically fuck up.
And here you go, back to spamming about AL once again.

SweetCaroline

Iron Butterfly

MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1452 posts

Posted: 21 Dec 19, 00:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, God Damn It, SweetCaroline. Those don't belong in this section.

Hotdog