Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Rhapsody Tour 2019

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 01:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

21st Century Music Fan wrote:

Q+AL are tipped to play at a benefit concert for the Australian bushfires on 16th February. They are playing at the same venue the night before.

Read more here:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/entertainment/queen-plus-adam-lambert-tipped-to-play-australia-bushfires-benefit-concert/vi-BBYIeEl


Maybe they'll play 'Put Out The Fire'...



AL dedicated WWTLF to victims of a mass shooting. Not the best song to dedicate to victims after such a tragedy.
I dread to think what song they could dedicate for this tragedy. Q+PR did it right with Imagine a few years back after the London bombing.



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Young Music Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Young Music Fan
Bohemian: 643 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 08:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly for crying out loud it's for charity - it's going to good causes.

All you can say is that they don't do meaningful deadications which they clearly do (the mass shooting one was widely reported in the news and I heard no criticism about it). They are using a Live Aid style because they know it clearly works as a way for raising money to charity. We all bloody know it's not going to be as a big as Live Aid but it's better than nothing.

You should be praising people for doing this as it's a great thing for raising money. But yet as bloody always, you're nitpicking for the slightest bit of something you don't like and turn in it to criticism.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 08:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gen Z Music Fan wrote:

Iron Butterfly for crying out loud it's for charity - it's going to good causes.

All you can say is that they don't do meaningful deadications which they clearly do (the mass shooting one was widely reported in the news and I heard no criticism about it). They are using a Live Aid style because they know it clearly works as a way for raising money to charity. We all bloody know it's not going to be as a big as Live Aid but it's better than nothing.

You should be praising people for doing this as it's a great thing for raising money. But yet as bloody always, you're nitpicking for the slightest bit of something you don't like and turn in it to criticism.


Read what I actually posted. WWTLF is hardly a good song choice after a mass shooting, IMO. Or any other crime for that matter. That's my view on AL dedicating that particular song to the victims of a mass shooting.
I'm wary of what song/s could be dedicated to the people affected by these fires after the WWTLF dedication.
Have I I interacted with you before? Don't think so, so how would you know what I always do? Oh you changed your username, ok then. I still haven't interacted with you much, or you with me.
Nothing going could ever top Live Aid, that would be impossible to do so. All these years later, nothing can top it. That's a fact.
I have online friends who live in Australia, it's really heartbreaking to know how these fires are affecting so many. I have some idea to a lesser extent there was a massive fire in Northern Alberta a couple years back, which caused alot of damage. I donated then, as I did the other day to hopefully help at least one person during these fires. Just so you know that before you judge me about what you think I do. You know who I really praise during this, the men and women who are putting their lives on the line to fight these fires and the ones who are saving lives, if it be humans or animals. That praise good enough for you?

Young Music Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Young Music Fan
Bohemian: 643 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 11:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Gen Z Music Fan wrote:

Iron Butterfly for crying out loud it's for charity - it's going to good causes.

All you can say is that they don't do meaningful deadications which they clearly do (the mass shooting one was widely reported in the news and I heard no criticism about it). They are using a Live Aid style because they know it clearly works as a way for raising money to charity. We all bloody know it's not going to be as a big as Live Aid but it's better than nothing.

You should be praising people for doing this as it's a great thing for raising money. But yet as bloody always, you're nitpicking for the slightest bit of something you don't like and turn in it to criticism.


Read what I actually posted. WWTLF is hardly a good song choice after a mass shooting, IMO. Or any other crime for that matter. That's my view on AL dedicating that particular song to the victims of a mass shooting.
I'm wary of what song/s could be dedicated to the people affected by these fires after the WWTLF dedication.
Have I I interacted with you before? Don't think so, so how would you know what I always do? Oh you changed your username, ok then. I still haven't interacted with you much, or you with me.
Nothing going could ever top Live Aid, that would be impossible to do so. All these years later, nothing can top it. That's a fact.
I have online friends who live in Australia, it's really heartbreaking to know how these fires are affecting so many. I have some idea to a lesser extent there was a massive fire in Northern Alberta a couple years back, which caused alot of damage. I donated then, as I did the other day to hopefully help at least one person during these fires. Just so you know that before you judge me about what you think I do. You know who I really praise during this, the men and women who are putting their lives on the line to fight these fires and the ones who are saving lives, if it be humans or animals. That praise good enough for you?


Yes, thanks for that clarification. My family have friends over there too it's absolutely horrible. I'm pleased their doing stuff.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 18:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whatever they do doesn’t have to TOP or try to top Live Aid. Everyone knows that would be impossible.



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 22:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Whatever they do doesn’t have to TOP or try to top Live Aid. Everyone knows that would be impossible.



We all know your personal highlight of Live Aid as you have said it often enough: Freddie wearing the cape and crown. That was bloody awesome!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 22:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Whatever they do doesn’t have to TOP or try to top Live Aid. Everyone knows that would be impossible.



Do you read the articles that you link to? Brian said in that article it will be a "bit like Live Aid".

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 22:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gen Z Music Fan wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Gen Z Music Fan wrote:

Iron Butterfly for crying out loud it's for charity - it's going to good causes.

All you can say is that they don't do meaningful deadications which they clearly do (the mass shooting one was widely reported in the news and I heard no criticism about it). They are using a Live Aid style because they know it clearly works as a way for raising money to charity. We all bloody know it's not going to be as a big as Live Aid but it's better than nothing.

You should be praising people for doing this as it's a great thing for raising money. But yet as bloody always, you're nitpicking for the slightest bit of something you don't like and turn in it to criticism.


Read what I actually posted. WWTLF is hardly a good song choice after a mass shooting, IMO. Or any other crime for that matter. That's my view on AL dedicating that particular song to the victims of a mass shooting.
I'm wary of what song/s could be dedicated to the people affected by these fires after the WWTLF dedication.
Have I I interacted with you before? Don't think so, so how would you know what I always do? Oh you changed your username, ok then. I still haven't interacted with you much, or you with me.
Nothing going could ever top Live Aid, that would be impossible to do so. All these years later, nothing can top it. That's a fact.
I have online friends who live in Australia, it's really heartbreaking to know how these fires are affecting so many. I have some idea to a lesser extent there was a massive fire in Northern Alberta a couple years back, which caused alot of damage. I donated then, as I did the other day to hopefully help at least one person during these fires. Just so you know that before you judge me about what you think I do. You know who I really praise during this, the men and women who are putting their lives on the line to fight these fires and the ones who are saving lives, if it be humans or animals. That praise good enough for you?


Yes, thanks for that clarification. My family have friends over there too it's absolutely horrible. I'm pleased their doing stuff.


I hope your friends will be safe.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 22:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A bit like Iive aid is not the same thing as “topping” it!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 23:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

A bit like Iive aid is not the same thing as “topping” it!



It would be hardly in the same league as Live Aid or even the Freddie Tribute for many reasons, I don't think you can understand that.
Maybe AL will wear his crown and cape at the benefit concert if Q+AL will perform. That will truly be a dream come true for you. Many people's lives have been destroyed by these fires, and all you can think of is Q+AL performing. You do prove you have no empathy. You may have missed or choose to ignore a post above where a fellow poster's family has friends from Australia, once again you can't even give support about that to hope they will be safe. You'd rather go off on me again.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jan 20, 04:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am not responding to your utter stupidity that I don’t have empathy for the people in Australia being affected by the horrible fires. Who the hell do you think you are to accuse me of such a nasty thing? Just stop your nasty accusations and take care of your own life and leave mine alone. That’s what I mean about being a dictator and telling me and others what they should and should not do. Just stop it already because it is totally crazy!



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jan 20, 04:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am not responding to your utter stupidity that I don’t have empathy for the people in Australia being affected by the horrible fires. Who the hell do you think you are to accuse me of such a nasty thing? Just stop your nasty accusations and take care of your own life and leave mine alone. That’s what I mean about being a dictator and telling me and others what they should and should not do. Just stop it already because it is totally crazy!



Saint Jiub user is on Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7829 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jan 20, 05:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are more unhinged than Trump.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jan 20, 06:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I am not responding to your utter stupidity that I don’t have empathy for the people in Australia being affected by the horrible fires. Who the hell do you think you are to accuse me of such a nasty thing? Just stop your nasty accusations and take care of your own life and leave mine alone. That’s what I mean about being a dictator and telling me and others what they should and should not do. Just stop it already because it is totally crazy!



But here you are, replying to me.
Read above if you can. A poster above has family friends that very well could be affected by these fires. I have online friends who are affected. This doesn't just affect Australia, it's affecting so much, and it will for years from now, and you have no idea. Did you not read what Gen X and I posted above, or did you read it and once again show no support or even a word of acknowledgement of what others are going through? So, it seems you have no empathy whatsoever, once again you prove it. I don't think you can understand what others are going through, because once again, your spamming is far more important for you to do here, as well as your outrage about me, that's all you are, also you are totally crazy. It's rich that you call others deaf, blind and stupid. I doubt you can ever take notice of anything else unless it's related to your almighty AL. It's also ironic you call me heartless, disgusting, whatever else you can think of when you never offer an ounce of genuine empathy about what others go through. You are that selfish and self absorbed and that much into your obsessions. Have you donated money to help people in Australia? Not a peep from you about that. So much help is needed now and in the future.
Get a clue or some empathy. You lack it on both counts . Who the hell are to call me what you say about me? Do you think it helps you to look better by saying I'm a hateful bitch, heartless, selfish, like Trump, Hitler and the Gestapo and anything else you can think of? It makes you look look batshit crazy.
The way you go off on your political rants and conspiracies is insane at this point. You go as far as to compare me to Trump, Hitler and the Gestapo for pity sake sake.
Fact is, things matter SweetCaroline, and you are just uncaring, absorbed in your own AL bubble to ever realise it. I doubt you'd be even discussing these fires unless you thought AL or Q+AL would somehow be involved with it. That's the only reason you are bringing the fires up, not because of any empathy or compassion that you have. You could have least acknowledged that at least two people here know people who know people who are affected Ted and could be affected by the fires. The fact you don't acknowledgement it, says everything actually, that's why I say you have no empathy.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jan 20, 08:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SC is bored with Lamebird - so now she is turning every thread into a political lecture.......