Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Rhapsody Tour — January, 2020 — Seoul, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya

forum rss feed
Author

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 00:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There’s an extra topic about the setlist. ;)

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 00:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is the Asian leg of the Rhapsody Tour with the same glorious set so why would they change the set list?

It is s fantastic show. I am happy that so many people are having the opportunity to see it. it doesn’t matter which songs they perform because they are all wonderful.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 01:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

This is the Asian leg of the Rhapsody Tour with the same glorious set so why would they change the set list?

It is s fantastic show. I am happy that so many people are having the opportunity to see it. it doesn’t matter which songs they perform because they are all wonderful.

It actually matters to some of us. I'd love it if a certain song was performed sgain. Not to be,which is really sad.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 04:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why would the set list be expected to change with each new tour leg of the shows when they're all in different venues and Countries? They aren't there to entertain the people who are sat home watching live streams or Youtube vids, we might prefer other songs as we've heard the same one's over and over but for people going to see them for the first time this tour they haven't. The Korean fans didn't look the least bit bothered by the set list, they sang along to every song and had a blast and the band are beyond happy with those two shows, Brian is ecstatic, they couldn't have had a better welcome.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3473 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 06:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Surely he is ecstatic as they went away with more $$$$$$
Modern grave robbery flogging a dead horse

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 08:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Surely he is ecstatic as they went away with more $$$$$$
Modern grave robbery flogging a dead horse

Seriously, is there a single thing in the entire world you don't have a negative thought about? Is it not exhausting spending so much time feeling bitter and negative? Really can't be good for anyone tbh.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 09:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Beautiful “39” singalong in Korea second show:

http://www.instagram.com/p/B7d5TdlBmYR/?igshid=s6o8pfvouhu2

SweetCaroline

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 09:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Full concert, day 2 in Korea:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oROUqeasy68&feature=youtu.be

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 09:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Why would the set list be expected to change with each new tour leg of the shows when they're all in different venues and Countries? They aren't there to entertain the people who are sat home watching live streams or Youtube vids, we might prefer other songs as we've heard the same one's over and over but for people going to see them for the first time this tour they haven't. The Korean fans didn't look the least bit bothered by the set list, they sang along to every song and had a blast and the band are beyond happy with those two shows, Brian is ecstatic, they couldn't have had a better welcome.

It would be ice and more interesting if the set list was switched up, even a little bit. Don't forget how quick It's Late and SYW was dropped, and that actually was disappointing.

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 713 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 10:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Great post...every word of it is so true.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 11:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, I’ve just been watching that full concert video posted above and it is incredible! The videographer was in a perfect spot in the audience to capture everyone on the main stage, catwalk and B stage. Excellent closeup photography! Next best thing to being there. The thing about the set list is that it flows. And when you are there it just hits you with one great iconic song after another. It just knocks you out and envelops you so that you feel like you are right there in the middle of it all. The majesty of the music and the spectacular lighting and now those floating panels.

Anyone in Europe, don’t miss this new show even if you have seen them before! Whatever you spend to get there is worth it.

MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1430 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 13:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Wow, I’ve just been watching that full concert video posted above and it is incredible! The videographer was in a perfect spot in the audience to capture everyone on the main stage, catwalk and B stage. Excellent closeup photography! Next best thing to being there. The thing about the set list is that it flows. And when you are there it just hits you with one great iconic song after another. It just knocks you out and envelops you so that you feel like you are right there in the middle of it all. The majesty of the music and the spectacular lighting and now those floating panels.

Anyone in Europe, don’t miss this new show even if you have seen them before! Whatever you spend to get there is worth it.

Adam “Smelly” Lambert

Hotdog

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 15:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Hopefully, your advice is heeded as those 5 additional 02 shows are selling poorly.

I couldn't believe how many unsold seats there were when I looked at the seat maps.

They definitely over-estimated demand by making it 10 shows.

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 18:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Adam “Smelly” Lambert

If he smells as bad as he sings and performs he smells like shit

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Hopefully, your advice is heeded as those 5 additional 02 shows are selling poorly.

I couldn't believe how many unsold seats there were when I looked at the seat maps.

Finally folks had enough of their crappy overpriced covershows. Maylor are only Graverobbers

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 19:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Finally folks had enough of their crappy overpriced covershows. Maylor are only Graverobbers

Well...someones going to take a bath on these additional 5 nearly empty shows. There's a lot of costs associated with these shows and they desperately need to get them at least 80% full or they will be losing serious money.

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 20:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Well...someones going to take a bath on these additional 5 nearly empty shows. There's a lot of costs associated with these shows and they desperately need to get them at least 80% full or they will be losing serious money.

SOmetimes greed is punished. But as the Glamtarts say that money is no motivation I am sure they will have fun playing to orange seats. 251 Pound for a nosebleed seat lol. Unbelievable. And all that for a pretty lousy cover combo with a goat on vocals plus a backupdrummer

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 20:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is January and I doubt very much there will be a problem!! June is a looong way off! Not something we need to worry about today.

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 20:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

It is January and I doubt very much there will be a problem!! June is a looong way off! Not something we need to worry about today.

YOu said tickets are a bargain. Why don't they sell then.....?

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 20:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

SOmetimes greed is punished. But as the Glamtarts say that money is no motivation I am sure they will have fun playing to orange seats. 251 Pound for a nosebleed seat lol. Unbelievable. And all that for a pretty lousy cover combo with a goat on vocals plus a backupdrummer

Runner../.why do you bring up the backup drummer?

Are you saying it's a good thing...an additional value?

Or do you think it's a bad thing there is a back up drummer?