Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Rhapsody Tour — January, 2020 — Seoul, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 20, 11:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Another QAL thread has been hijacked by the Adam haters!

I don’t know what is going on over at QOL but maybe the Adam haters over there are going to wait until QAL is completely over before fixing it.

No, you don't know, so why all the conspiracies you are letting fly. By the way, there was more than one mod over there , and there was an admin, there is a difference between them.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 09 Jan 20, 14:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have never talked about politics online, but this Russia connection is beyond ridiculous. Anyone who believes that, I don't know. This is all a facet of Trump Derangement Syndrome. At some point people have to accept things and get on with it. The electoral college is there for a reason and others have won due to that system being in place. I don't think Americans spent 3 years trying to overturn the result in past elections. Maybe they should look at how many voters voted illegally for Hillary as no one seems to care much anymore who is actually voting in the election. Maybe they could all work TOGETHER no matter who is in office instead of trying to redo the election. That might be a great idea! I am sick of all of them, but at some point you have to go with what you have and try to do the best you can for your citizens. The word compromise seems to have been forgotten in our system and that is what made it work in the past. People are like big babies today, they want what the want, don't care how they get it and whine forever about something instead of putting on their big boy pants and trying to do something positive about their situation. That is it for me on politics. There are some things you just have to get over and move on. The problems in our political system are due to the same big problems in our society.

LTLSihls user is on Queenzone.com

Rocker: 23 posts

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 00:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Snifflese wrote: "I have never talked about politics online, but this Russia connection is beyond ridiculous. Anyone who believes that, I don't know. This is all a facet of Trump Derangement Syndrome. At some point people have to accept things and get on with it. The electoral college is there for a reason and others have won due to that system being in place. I don't think Americans spent 3 years trying to overturn the result in past elections. Maybe they should look at how many voters voted illegally for Hillary as no one seems to care much anymore who is actually voting in the election. Maybe they could all work TOGETHER no matter who is in office instead of trying to redo the election. That might be a great idea! I am sick of all of them, but at some point you have to go with what you have and try to do the best you can for your citizens. The word compromise seems to have been forgotten in our system and that is what made it work in the past. People are like big babies today, they want what the want, don't care how they get it and whine forever about something instead of putting on their big boy pants and trying to do something positive about their situation. That is it for me on politics. There are some things you just have to get over and move on. The problems in our political system are due to the same big problems in our society."

Perfectly said. Thanks for a voice of reason in this cesspool of politics (regardless of political party affiliation)!!

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 00:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Snifflese wrote: "I have never talked about politics online, but this Russia connection is beyond ridiculous. Anyone who believes that, I don't know. This is all a facet of Trump Derangement Syndrome. At some point people have to accept things and get on with it. The electoral college is there for a reason and others have won due to that system being in place. I don't think Americans spent 3 years trying to overturn the result in past elections. Maybe they should look at how many voters voted illegally for Hillary as no one seems to care much anymore who is actually voting in the election. Maybe they could all work TOGETHER no matter who is in office instead of trying to redo the election. That might be a great idea! I am sick of all of them, but at some point you have to go with what you have and try to do the best you can for your citizens. The word compromise seems to have been forgotten in our system and that is what made it work in the past. People are like big babies today, they want what the want, don't care how they get it and whine forever about something instead of putting on their big boy pants and trying to do something positive about their situation. That is it for me on politics. There are some things you just have to get over and move on. The problems in our political system are due to the same big problems in our society."

Perfectly said. Thanks for a voice of reason in this cesspool of politics (regardless of political party affiliation)!!

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 00:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry for the double post. Getting used to a new tablet.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 00:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LTLSihls wrote:

Agreed. It's times like this I know snifflese can be reasonable and civil.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 03:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

176 innocent people, including babies and 63 Canadians, tragically lost their lives yesterday in the midst of the Iran/American conflict over the assasination of the Iranian general.

Why?

PrimeJiveUSA user is on Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 713 posts

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 03:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lol...its ironic my complaint about Sweet Caroline bringing her nasty and shrill politics into this board EXPLODED the political discussion.

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 03:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

176 innocent people, including babies and 63 Canadians, tragically lost their lives yesterday in the midst of the Iran/American conflict over the assasination of the Iranian general.

Why?

Do tell.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 04:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Why?

Can you post things like this in the personal section at least. You know where it is. Why do you bring up political stuff in here to begin with, just to make this thread as long as possibleand to start a flame war .
Do you think any of us know why what happened yesterday, or do you have a conspiracy about that too? I don't know own why it happened, do you?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 04:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Why?

Do tell.

Don't ask, you will set her off in a rant about Trump and Putin.

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 14:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Why?

Do tell.

You're right and you. are also VERY right about this political garbage needs to be taken to the personal page and outta here.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 20:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One week from today — the Rhapsody Tour opens in South Korea!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Why?

Do tell.

You're right and you. are also VERY right about this political garbage needs to be taken to the personal page and outta here.

SweetCaroline should start her own conspiracy thread. Everything from her QOL rants to her political rants. And get this, most of the times her rants are based on no facts at all. If she rants to rant and say certain people are like Trump, Hitler and the Gestapo she will, so look out.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 10 Jan 20, 22:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, I changed the subject back to South Korea but YOU are not finished ranting.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 11 Jan 20, 00:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy, I changed the subject back to South Korea but YOU are not finished ranting.

You are the one that started the political shit in here. I'm pretty sure you will do it again. You are as obsessed with Trump, the only difference is, you hate the guy.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 11 Jan 20, 04:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Breaking News: Iran has now admitted that they shot down Ukrainian plane unintentionally. They were denying it until now. They are going to cooperate with investigations.

Such a tragic situation for those passengers and their families.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 11 Jan 20, 06:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Breaking News: Iran has now admitted that they shot down Ukrainian plane unintentionally. They were denying it until now. They are going to cooperate with investigations.

Link? This has affected many people, even people from Alberta, so it hits home. I was scared when I first heard about the tragedy, because for about a half hour I thought one of my friends could have been on the flight. Thankfully, he wasn't.
Why can't you post this in the personal section. Why? You know full well where it is now, so no excuse for you not to post it there. You want this thread as long as possible and you want to start shit, that's why.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 20, 08:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Why?

We are in the QAL section. Is Lamebird boring you that much that you have to do political lectures on here? I cant blame you for getting bored with the tool but stop it NOW

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2991 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 20, 12:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

This is not a political platform or world news site section.

It's hard enough discussing music here, which is what this site is about, because of the way certain people act.

The personal discussion page is the place for this.