Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Rhapsody Tour — January, 2020 — Seoul, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya

forum rss feed
Author

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 211 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 20, 05:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Runner is probably a decent guy who thinks he means well. But in regards to this forum, he is trolling. He most certainly has some sort of mental illness. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has access the asylum computer and seeks to disrupt any QAL positivity any chance he can get.

AngelR user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 95 posts

Posted: 16 Jan 20, 10:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Today's press conference in Seoul??
http://youtu.be/uwaBqyIuGag

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 16 Jan 20, 12:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

Runner is probably a decent guy who thinks he means well. But in regards to this forum, he is trolling. He most certainly has some sort of mental illness. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has access the asylum computer and seeks to disrupt any QAL positivity any chance he can get.

How can anyone be positive about this tragedy called QAL???

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts

Posted: 16 Jan 20, 13:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“@DrBrianMay Testing ... testing .... standing at the sound desk, and peering around this awesome place. This is an indoor baseball stadium - a giant dome. I have that old feeling of ... “Wow - are all those seats really gonna be full?”

http://www.instagram.com/p/B7X2VZyB29H/?igshid=yr6dc208vpkr

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2991 posts

Posted: 16 Jan 20, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Vocal harmony wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Old Queen fans should be happy and delighted that indeed the show has gone on!

I certainly am!

No Show but an embarrassing shitfest for the last 8 years. The Show was over 1991

The show quite clearly wasn't over in 91. And there are plenty of Queen fans who still enjoy going to the current gigs.

I don't think I've ever come across such a small minded attitude as yours.

On the subject of your attitude and the amount of verbal abuse you've chucked at me and others, I'm going to be in Germany in a couple of week, if you pm me maybe we could meet up to discuss a few things.

Another threat of violence like from this Bronski guy? There once was a guy on here that wanted to kill me for hating Lamebird. Lame indeed. Keyboard warriors

I'm hardly a keyboard warrior if I'm willing to meet and discuss the obvious problems you have with me and other members and the band and their music the people in the band you regularly insult.

It is you who is the keyboard warrior here, and given a chance to put things right you acuse me of making threats of violence towards you.

Well Martin Weckwerth go back over my post, hi light and repost the bit where I threatened violence. When you have failed to do this
maybe you'd like to apologise for making untrue claims in public about me.

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts

Posted: 16 Jan 20, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Have you seen the reception that Brian and Roger got at the airport in Seoul yesterday? Wow. Looks like they are really stars there, many screaming girls. Adam wasn’t there, because he came from LA a few hours later. Many of these fans waited that long and welcomed him as well.
Posted by Brian:
http://www.instagram.com/p/B7VPyyBhML0/?igshid=aezht7vovt0a

And no wonder: The BoRhap movie was VERY popular in South Korea: about 1 out of 5 Koreans went and watched the movie. Holy cow!

Here is an interesting article, that explains, why Queen and BoRhap went absolutely viral in S Korea:

“HOW K-POP TURNED BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY INTO A VIRAL PHENOMENON IN KOREA

K-POP IDOLS ARE FREDDIE MERCURY'S BIGGEST FANS, AND THE QUEEN BIOPIC IS REAPING THE BENEFITS“
http://www.mtv.com/news/3109053/bohemian-rhapsody-phenomenon-korea-k-pop/amp/?utm=share_twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Now I‘m really curious about what the audience is going to look like. How many teenagers are going to be there? Strange things happen... and I absolutely love it.

Posted: 16 Jan 20, 17:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal harmony wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

Vocal harmony wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Old Queen fans should be happy and delighted that indeed the show has gone on!

I certainly am!

No Show but an embarrassing shitfest for the last 8 years. The Show was over 1991

The show quite clearly wasn't over in 91. And there are plenty of Queen fans who still enjoy going to the current gigs.

I don't think I've ever come across such a small minded attitude as yours.

On the subject of your attitude and the amount of verbal abuse you've chucked at me and others, I'm going to be in Germany in a couple of week, if you pm me maybe we could meet up to discuss a few things.

Another threat of violence like from this Bronski guy? There once was a guy on here that wanted to kill me for hating Lamebird. Lame indeed. Keyboard warriors

I'm hardly a keyboard warrior if I'm willing to meet and discuss the obvious problems you have with me and other members and the band and their music the people in the band you regularly insult.

It is you who is the keyboard warrior here, and given a chance to put things right you acuse me of making threats of violence towards you.

Well Martin Weckwerth go back over my post, hi light and repost the bit where I threatened violence. When you have failed to do this

So you have now become the official spokesperson of the band? Untrue claims in public about you like what? Didn't you take your chill pills again?

Posted: 16 Jan 20, 17:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anadamfan wrote:

Have you seen the reception that Brian and Roger got at the airport in Seoul yesterday? Wow. Looks like they are really stars there, many screaming girls. Adam wasn’t there, because he came from LA a few hours later. Many of these fans waited that long and welcomed him as well.
Posted by Brian:

And no wonder: The BoRhap movie was VERY popular in South Korea: about 1 out of 5 Koreans went and watched the movie. Holy cow!

Here is an interesting article, that explains, why Queen and BoRhap went absolutely viral in S Korea:

K-POP IDOLS ARE FREDDIE MERCURY'S BIGGEST FANS, AND THE QUEEN BIOPIC IS REAPING THE BENEFITS“
http://www.mtv.com/news/3109053/bohemian-rhapsody-phenomenon-korea-k-pop/amp/?utm=share_twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Now I‘m really curious about what the audience is going to look like. How many teenagers are going to be there? Strange things happen... and I absolutely love it.

Totally fitting - Lovers of a crap movie full of lies and insults to their late great frontman equal lovers of a crappy and creepy coverband. Fits perfectly

SweetCaroline

Posted: 16 Jan 20, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Did you see the movie? I wish Freddie could be reincarnated so people like you could stop your nonsense after 28 years. It’s not enough that he is seen and honored at these shows in a most respectful way. If they ignored him altogether, you would have reason to complain, but he is a huge part of their celebration! You are being ridiculous.

Posted: 16 Jan 20, 22:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Did you see the movie? I wish Freddie could be reincarnated so people like you could stop your nonsense after 28 years. It’s not enough that he is seen and honored at these shows in a most respectful way. If they ignored him altogether, you would have reason to complain, but he is a huge part of their celebration! You are being ridiculous.

I have seen this bullcrap movie twice. Original and German version (just because I had already booked in advance - once was wayyyy enough. WHich nonsense??? YOu wanna tell me about Freddie really? Where you wanna start? With his show at Live Aid where he wore the crown and cape??????He is not part of their celebration he is selling them tickets because those dummies believe that crappy "Freddie would have loved it": He would have HATED being a sad nostalgia act playing old 30 plus year old hits. He would be bored out of his mind. NEVER EVER try to tell me anything about Freddie as you are utterly clueless!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 16 Jan 20, 22:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie would be 73 so we don’t know wtf he would be doing now in the year 2020.

But I have to admire that the other two at 72 and 70 still have the energy to put themselves out there!

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5922 posts

Posted: 16 Jan 20, 23:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Freddie would be 73 so we don’t know wtf he would be doing now in the year 2020.

Fred indicated once that after he retired he was going to hunt badgers and also spend some time with Roger shooting jellyfish.

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
SweetCaroline

Posted: 17 Jan 20, 00:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha! Ha! Then Brian would be hunting HIM!

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 713 posts

Posted: 17 Jan 20, 01:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

anadamfan wrote:

Posted by Brian:

Totally fitting - Lovers of a crap movie full of lies and insults to their late great frontman equal lovers of a crappy and creepy coverband. Fits perfectly

Look...I understand many fans misgivings about the film. I really do. I have mixed-positive feelings about it, tbh. Lots of negatives but, overall, captures the spirit of Freddie.

I just have to ask...what's "creepy" about QAL?

Posted: 17 Jan 20, 01:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

But I have to admire that the other two at 72 and 70 still have the energy to put themselves out there!

Agreed when all things are considered.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 17 Jan 20, 02:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And it is not just that they put themselves out there, but it is at a really high level. I went to QAL in August with a young friend of my son's and that individual is a musician, a bass player and plays in a really good rock band. He was astounded at how Brian played, could not believe that at his age he could still play like that. He said that Brian is one of the best guitar players he has ever seen and he has seen hundreds of bands over the years as he also photographs bands. People just assume that because you are old, you are not good and that is often not true. Brian and Roger are still playing as if they were young, esp. Brian. There is nothing to fault there and for Runner to say they are an embarrassment is just blatantly untrue, They are doing themselves proud! Brian can still outplay most of the people half his age. I happened to like BR. Since when do they tell the whole truth, nothing but the truth in a movie? They never do and it is juvenile to expect that they would. It was very entertaining, stuck kind of to the truth, the acting and music were superb, and most average people LOVED the movie. It wasn't a documentary on the History Channel, for goodness sakes! You have to appreciate it for what it was, not for what you found lacking. Personally I didn't think it lacked much. YMMV!

Posted: 17 Jan 20, 03:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Agreed Snifflese.

All biopic have taken significant measures of "artistic license".

Posted: 17 Jan 20, 05:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

And it is not just that they put themselves out there, but it is at a really high level. I went to QAL in August with a young friend of my son's and that individual is a musician, a bass player and plays in a really good rock band. He was astounded at how Brian played, could not believe that at his age he could still play like that. He said that Brian is one of the best guitar players he has ever seen and he has seen hundreds of bands over the years as he also photographs bands. People just assume that because you are old, you are not good and that is often not true. Brian and Roger are still playing as if they were young, esp. Brian. There is nothing to fault there and for Runner to say they are an embarrassment is just blatantly untrue, They are doing themselves proud! Brian can still outplay most of the people half his age. I happened to like BR. Since when do they tell the whole truth, nothing but the truth in a movie? They never do and it is juvenile to expect that they would. It was very entertaining, stuck kind of to the truth, the acting and music were superb, and most average people LOVED the movie. It wasn't a documentary on the History Channel, for goodness sakes! You have to appreciate it for what it was, not for what you found lacking. Personally I didn't think it lacked much. YMMV!

No wonder you like BR because

You are a Brian May fansheep

You dont like Freddie who is clearly insulted in the movie

Sure Brian can still play. Too bad he chose to be the guitarplayer if his own coverband instead of being creative again

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 211 posts

Posted: 17 Jan 20, 06:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

How can anyone be positive about this tragedy called QAL???

A non-denial response? I guess I just don’t understand why you care so much whether or not someone enjoys the collaboration, or even Adam himself. And you seem so passionate in your hatred for it. I generally just stay away from things I dislike, e.g. Kardashians and most current pop “music”. You gotta be just trolling at this point. Every single day, posting the same shit. Seems like just a waste of time. Your time. Seems like a sad life. I actually don’t wish you any ill will, and hope all is well. I would just recommend listening to Queen without Adam, and quit wasting your time on something you despise, maybe?

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2991 posts

Posted: 17 Jan 20, 12:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Vocal harmony wrote:

"So you have now become the official spokesperson of the band? Untrue claims in public about you like what? Didn't you take your chill pills again"?

No I haven't become an official anything, but how are loving yourself to be pretty stupid.

You replied to my post addressing your comments to someone else's name and you claimed violence had been threatened. Totally untrue. The evidenc is here for you to read again in case you've developed amnesia.