Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Happy New Year 2020 !!!!!

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5131 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 20, 22:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

21st Century Music Fan wrote:

Have you never seen the poll on the homepage of the site where more than half of the votes support Q+AL.

Wow how did I miss seeing that, had no idea there was a poll.

It means nothing and isn't honest since it can be voted on more than once than the same person. And some of us know, some Glamberts cant resist a poll ;-).

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 05 Jan 20, 00:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

AngelR wrote:

@anadamfan
As I said it's only rumours: a friend of a friend of a Queen fan was there at the gig but....Brian was very kind to sort of confirm it with a lovely picture with a view from the JK Rowling estate, oh and he mentioned a hotel breakfast and a flight home on the 1st of January as well :-)

Could it be they are friends? I'd be amazed if she did this kind of party, and if the Glamberts ninjas have no word if it really happened yet.

LOL @ Glambert Ninjas ;)

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts

Posted: 05 Jan 20, 00:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

AngelR wrote:

@anadamfan
As I said it's only rumours: a friend of a friend of a Queen fan was there at the gig but....Brian was very kind to sort of confirm it with a lovely picture with a view from the JK Rowling estate, oh and he mentioned a hotel breakfast and a flight home on the 1st of January as well :-)

Could it be they are friends? I'd be amazed if she did this kind of party, and if the Glamberts ninjas have no word if it really happened yet.

If they did a private gig it must have been a no phones allowed one since there hasn't been a single leak. Brian did post that he woke up in a hotel room and mentioned his flight home, Tyler was definitely in Edinburgh for a couple of days (thought that was odd since he's very family oriented at holidays etc) and Adam was nowhere to be seen either out and about or having a party on NYE (unheard of) but that's the only evidence so far.

AngelR user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 95 posts

Posted: 05 Jan 20, 03:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@rockchic You forgot to mention Roger's NY's eve message with a background guitar sound.

Tyler deleted several Instagram photos. I agree it's strange that he decided to spend NY's eve in Scotland on his own and posted nothing about the celebration, just a random message about Christmas market afterwards?!

Brian's Instagram picture with a view from the JK Rowling's estate is the main clue though.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Jan 20, 03:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

AngelR wrote:

@anadamfan

If they did a private gig it must have been a no phones allowed one since there hasn't been a single leak. Brian did post that he woke up in a hotel room and mentioned his flight home, Tyler was definitely in Edinburgh for a couple of days (thought that was odd since he's very family oriented at holidays etc) and Adam was nowhere to be seen either out and about or having a party on NYE (unheard of) but that's the only evidence so far.

If it happened, it very well could be one of the most private things they have done in years. I haven't got time to look because I'm in the process of moving, but is JK Rowling known for events like this?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Jan 20, 03:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

AngelR wrote:

@anadamfan

LOL @ Glambert Ninjas ;)

I didn't come up with it, I swear lol. It's what they call themselves when they have details of what AL is doing.

Posted: 05 Jan 20, 09:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AngelR wrote:

@rockchic You forgot to mention Roger's NY's eve message with a background guitar sound.

Tyler deleted several Instagram photos. I agree it's strange that he decided to spend NY's eve in Scotland on his own and posted nothing about the celebration, just a random message about Christmas market afterwards?!

Brian's Instagram picture with a view from the JK Rowling's estate is the main clue though.

Ah right I hadn't seen noticed the guitar in the background of Roger's message (I had the sound off). I wouldn't have recognized Brian's pic being of JK Rowling's estate tbh. I'm not surprised she didn't want any publicity if it is true since she's just been getting grief from the LGBT left community.

Posted: 05 Jan 20, 09:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

If it happened, it very well could be one of the most private things they have done in years. I haven't got time to look because I'm in the process of moving, but is JK Rowling known for events like this?

There is a news article from this NY saying she was throwing a star studded bash and there's a pic of her from a big birthday bash she had for her 50th so it's possibly true.

Shearer09 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 20, 00:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A little bird told me that Queen did play at J K Rowling's NYE bash, however the singer wasn't Al. It was Paul Rodgers!!! The little bird was at the event ??

Posted: 23 Feb 20, 00:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shearer09 wrote:

A little bird told me that Queen did play at J K Rowling's NYE bash, however the singer wasn't Al. It was Paul Rodgers!!! The little bird was at the event ??

Nope, Adam was there, he mentioned their NYE gig on an interview this week, that's where they decided on the setlist for the firefight concert.

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 20, 01:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shearer09 wrote:

That little bird must have had too much of the champagne. He mistook Adam for Paul. Paul hadn’t even been in the UK on NYE.