Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > New merchandise

forum rss feed
Author

Saint Jiub user is on Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7831 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 20, 02:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anadamfan wrote:

But if you think it’s that bad, why are you spending your time in this forum? Everything you write here won‘t change anything of what Brian and Roger are doing.

To be honest, your only achievement is, that you appear to be a nasty troll. You are so over the top with all your hateful comments and insults that I can’t take anything you post seriously.


^

This


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5032 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 20, 02:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When I have attended QAL shows with thousands of other Queen and Adam fans, I and they have felt anything but “sad.” It is loud, magical, joyful and, yes, nostalgic, but a glorious, happy place to be!

If you experienced the shows in the 70’s and 80’s, you are indeed lucky, but don’t disparage the fact that these two great musicians still want to share their talent, love and joy with the world.



PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 713 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 20, 04:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

When I have attended QAL shows with thousands of other Queen and Adam fans, I and they have felt anything but “sad.” It is loud, magical, joyful and, yes, nostalgic, but a glorious, happy place to be!

If you experienced the shows in the 70’s and 80’s, you are indeed lucky, but don’t disparage the fact that these two great musicians still want to share their talent, love and joy with the world.



Hear, hear!



stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2044 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 20, 07:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

When I have attended QAL shows with thousands of other Queen and Adam fans, I and they have felt anything but “sad.” It is loud, magical, joyful and, yes, nostalgic, but a glorious, happy place to be!

If you experienced the shows in the 70’s and 80’s, you are indeed lucky, but don’t disparage the fact that these two great musicians still want to share their talent, love and joy with the world.



Bang on SC!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5129 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 20, 08:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

When I have attended QAL shows with thousands of other Queen and Adam fans, I and they have felt anything but “sad.” It is loud, magical, joyful and, yes, nostalgic, but a glorious, happy place to be!

If you experienced the shows in the 70’s and 80’s, you are indeed lucky, but don’t disparage the fact that these two great musicians still want to share their talent, love and joy with the world.



You are the one who said Queen fans wanted Brian Roger and John to die with Freddie. Yet, you act as it's an insult if someone doesn't like AL singing Queen songs.
You change your tune when it suits you. I think you never should have said the horrible, ugly things you have said about Queen fans. You have been wrong, and you were wrong, but not that you can admit it to that. You were being "facetious" is how you tried to excuse yourself when you said Queen fans wanted Brian , Roger and John to die the very day Freddie died. No, you are just hateful towards Queen fans.

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 11:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The merch they are selling in Korea (I don’t know if that’s really all.)
http://twitter.com/eiji_enzy1641/status/1218000181775355904?s=21

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 12:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The queue for the merch stand in Seoul before the gig looks pretty (insane).
http://twitter.com/bythewayaj/status/1218432554442936321?s=21


Hutchence user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hutchence
Bohemian: 123 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 01:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

aaaaand here's the merch site: https://rhapsodytourshop.com/store/


I took a voyage

over deep blue sea...

Michael Hutchence
runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 07:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

More $$$$$ for greedy Maylor. Funny prices

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 14:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Every band sells merchandise and every band charges money for tickets and it is always at the going rate. They are not in the business of losing money. It does not mean they, or Brian in particular, is greedy. What do you not understand about this? For a Queen fan, you sure hate Brian. I wouldn't call you a Queen fan when you say such obnoxious and untrue things about the guys. I think you better stick to Freddie Mercury fan only. That would be much more apt. At this point he wouldn't want to claim you as a fan because your behavior is too embarrassing.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 15:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would not say hate but I don't like him too much as I clearly see behind his modest mask. he is twofaced and has a huge ego problem. Once he is slamming those against animals, now he is playing together with a drummer who is shooting on jellyfish when he is bored on holiday. And charging 40 Dollar for a totem bag is just a joke. Not even Kiss are that greedy. You are a Brian may fansheep and a Freddie hater.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 16:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am a glamtart, a brian fansheep, a Freddie hater and multiple filthy references. Thanks a bunch! Check out prices at similar concerts with big names and the prices will all be similar, Brian is not the reason behind this, it just is. That is the way business operates nowadays. Most businesses, bands, etc do not give money away. I am sure by the time you take off the operating expenses, the take home is not as huge as you seem to think it will be. Transportation, salaries, supplies, insurance, rentals etc take a huge portion of the budget. They do want to make a profit or what is the point? I am sure it was an accting firm who figured all this out, not the Queen members as it takes an expert to crunch the numbers. I am sure you are not working for no protit, or maybe you don't work as you are always on here!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 16:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I am a glamtart, a brian fansheep, a Freddie hater and multiple filthy references. Thanks a bunch! Check out prices at similar concerts with big names and the prices will all be similar, Brian is not the reason behind this, it just is. That is the way business operates nowadays. Most businesses, bands, etc do not give money away. I am sure by the time you take off the operating expenses, the take home is not as huge as you seem to think it will be. Transportation, salaries, supplies, insurance, rentals etc take a huge portion of the budget. They do want to make a profit or what is the point? I am sure it was an accting firm who figured all this out, not the Queen members as it takes an expert to crunch the numbers. I am sure you are not working for no protit, or maybe you don't work as you are always on here!


How delusional can you get??? Surely Maylor and Beach are behind those prices as they are the ones negotiating. They are milking the "Brand" (not "BAnd" - Roger's exact words!)
Kiss charge high prices but surely not that high as this cover combo. And their show is way moire expensive than these few lights QAL have.
And why have the prices DOUBLED since the last tour and thex offer seats in the front row instead of General admission with way lower prices for the diehard fans. All this is just plain proof for their money hunger. 350 Euro for a "normal" ticket??? For a cover band?? cmon! Even the stones are cheaper and they have the main people on board.
ANd no I do not work on sundays - and it takes me 5 seconds to own you usually

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is not the case in the US and I have no idea about your prices in Europe. They have stayed pretty much the same over three tours for me. What you have to pay for a ticket from a reseller is entirely different and they have no control over that. That is how I usually buy my tickets, other than for the second tour. I guess general admission is not such a huge thing here, as I have always bought a seat and the prices could be different for that. No, I don't think it is roger and brian negotiating at all. They have "people" to take care of that kind of thing who know the business and can figure out costs and revenue generated. By the way I thought you said all diehards avoid this travesty? Gosh you are so full of yourself. Dream on, dude! I doubt you have accomplished much in real life where it really counts, like Brian and Roger have. Their legacy will live forever and it is well deserved.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 17:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

This is not the case in the US and I have no idea about your prices in Europe. They have stayed pretty much the same over three tours for me. What you have to pay for a ticket from a reseller is entirely different and they have no control over that. That is how I usually buy my tickets, other than for the second tour. I guess general admission is not such a huge thing here, as I have always bought a seat and the prices could be different for that. No, I don't think it is roger and brian negotiating at all. They have "people" to take care of that kind of thing who know the business and can figure out costs and revenue generated. By the way I thought you said all diehards avoid this travesty? Gosh you are so full of yourself. Dream on, dude! I doubt you have accomplished much in real life where it really counts, like Brian and Roger have. Their legacy will live forever and it is well deserved.


These are the regular prices you delusional Glamtart. No reseller prices. Holy shit do you ever see that Maylor are a greedy bunch??? You are a pathetiuc fansheep who buys and believes anything they put on offer. SUrely they laugh about you on their way to the bank!
WIth "diehards" I meant the QAL diehards who buy tickets for this crapfest. How dumb are you? Sure Maylor have achieved a lot until 1991. But they would be nowhere without Freddie - he was the quality control. And since he is gone the quality went downhill fast. Live with it

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, the ticket prices in some European countries exploded, because the promoters decided to put seats on the floor. Now the tickets in front of the stage cost 3 to 4,5 times more than the GA Tickets for the last tour. And not only the front rows, but 3/4 of the floor. Even the prices for the very back have more than doubled.
I don’t think the band has anything to do with it. If they had, there would be seats in all venues.

But the demand dictates the prices: Two years ago some of the European concerts didn’t sell out: Prague, Berlin, Hamburg, Amneville... This time the gigs are sold out. 6 months before the concerts. With tickets that cost up to 4 times more. So some fans can be angry and sulking. QAL (and Queen) are doing better than ever.

To add: The Rolling Stones are still more expensive than QAL. I decided to pass on their concert last year, because I was shocked to see their ticket prices.


snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can you stop with the name calling, dude? I am talking about both prices. I only bought reseller once. The others I bought in presale and I don't remember any big escalation in Price from 2014-now. And even if there were, what hasn't gone up in over 5 years? Of course, prices will be higher now just like all my bills have gotten much more expensive. There are different price levels on ticket master depending on where you sit. If I want to buy an orchestra seat I will pay a lot and I expect to pay more than someone in the nosebleeds. There is not one set general admission price that you seem to have in Europe. No, they are not a cover band and they are still cheaper than many of the touring bands here. I have read numerous articles on what tickets cost and Queen is certainly not the highest out there, but based on their popularity they certainly could be and it would be justified IMO.

I am sure some of you won't like this remark, but the truth is that Freddie didn't/couldn't bring it every night, at least later on due to his vocal and health issues. I have listened to a lot of youtubes and how he sounded could be very, very different and sometimes not all that. He could do great things in the recording studio but it didn't always translate on stage and I have read that many times from many people who knew him. I am just repeating what I have read and what I have heard in the recordings. Like Adam or not, you can pick any night almost in 200 plus performances and they are all stellar. He may omit a few notes here and there, but it is impeccable singing. It is highly unusual to be able to bring it every night at the same high level, but he does. The quality of the performance has gone up in the vocal category since Adam is singing. I am not talking about showmanship, etc, just the quality of the vocals. The QAL show runs like a machine, a state of the art, wonderful show and there are very few glitches, so don't give me BS about quality control That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. You must be running out of excuses at this point Mr Smarter than Everyone Else. It is a wonder that you engage with mere mortals on this forum!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:



I am sure some of you won't like this remark, but the truth is that Freddie didn't/couldn't bring it every night, at least later on due to his vocal and health issues. I have listened to a lot of youtubes and how he sounded could be very, very different and sometimes not all that. He could do great things in the recording studio but it didn't always translate on stage and I have read that many times from many people who knew him. I am just repeating what I have read and what I have heard in the recordings. Like Adam or not, you can pick any night almost in 200 plus performances and they are all stellar. He may omit a few notes here and there, but it is impeccable singing. It is highly unusual to be able to bring it every night at the same high level, but he does. The quality of the performance has gone up in the vocal category since Adam is singing. I am not talking about showmanship, etc, just the quality of the vocals. The QAL show runs like a machine, a state of the art, wonderful show and there are very few glitches, so don't give me BS about quality control That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. You must be running out of excuses at this point Mr Smarter than Everyone Else. It is a wonder that you engage with mere mortals on this forum!


YOu are hopeless. Freddie was a bad live singer due to health issues????? WTF??? Show me link of someone who was there , for example Ratty etc.

Yes the quality control is missing. Freddie hated to be a nostalgia act. He would never go on tour with no new product as he hated looking back. Thats what I say when it comes to quality control.

Lamebirds voice is weak paperthin and powerless. He is a screamer not a singer. He is changing the meaning of songs and is almost mocking them (STL/KQ among others). Thats why old Queen fans hate the guy and the hate is well deserved. Continue your Freddie hate. It is FACT that your screaming idol is living on Freddies laurels and his career is on life support from Maylor. His last recordings tanked - not because he has gone independant but because the songs are shit. Noone wants to see or hear the guy. 95% of the concert goers of a QAL concert buy tickets because of Maylor not because of the annoying goat.His solo career is over despite the promo he should receive from QAL. Facts.Live with them. And dont forget to post the links where "Freddie would not bring it due to health issues"....



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 18:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anadamfan wrote:

Yes, the ticket prices in some European countries exploded, because the promoters decided to put seats on the floor. Now the tickets in front of the stage cost 3 to 4,5 times more than the GA Tickets for the last tour. And not only the front rows, but 3/4 of the floor. Even the prices for the very back have more than doubled.
I don’t think the band has anything to do with it. If they had, there would be seats in all venues.

But the demand dictates the prices: Two years ago some of the European concerts didn’t sell out: Prague, Berlin, Hamburg, Amneville... This time the gigs are sold out. 6 months before the concerts. With tickets that cost up to 4 times more. So some fans can be angry and sulking. QAL (and Queen) are doing better than ever.

To add: The Rolling Stones are still more expensive than QAL. I decided to pass on their concert last year, because I was shocked to see their ticket prices.



YOu really think they have nothing to do with the prices? Dream on.


snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 19:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are totally living out some Freddie fan fic and have totally lost touch with reality. People like Brian and Roger have firms that take care of crunching numbers, handling legal issues, doing the shipping of their gear and anything that goes into making sure the tour works. They wouldn't have time for that, nor do I think they are money hungry. They have put out statements about resellers selling for high prices, so no I don't think they have much to do with this at all. Their concentration is the end product on the stage. I think it is time for a major intervention for you as your hate knows no boundaries. I don't get how you can even think of blaming them for the ticket prices, they are what the market will bear and I think they are under priced considering what some other, less stellar performers charge for their tours. This is a stupid thing to hang around their necks and hate them for. Should I be upset because movies cost so much and hate on the actors and the people who sell the concessions because candy and drinks often cost more than the movie? Guess I should hate the candy and soft drink industry. Get a life and move on!