Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > New merchandise

forum rss feed
Author

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are totally living out some Freddie fan fic and have totally lost touch with reality. People like Brian and Roger have firms that take care of crunching numbers, handling legal issues, doing the shipping of their gear and anything that goes into making sure the tour works. They wouldn't have time for that, nor do I think they are money hungry. They have put out statements about resellers selling for high prices, so no I don't think they have much to do with this at all. Their concentration is the end product on the stage. I think it is time for a major intervention for you as your hate knows no boundaries. I don't get how you can even think of blaming them for the ticket prices, they are what the market will bear and I think they are under priced considering what some other, less stellar performers charge for their tours. This is a stupid thing to hang around their necks and hate them for. Should I be upset because movies cost so much and hate on the actors and the people who sell the concessions because candy and drinks often cost more than the movie? Guess I should hate the candy and soft drink industry. Get a life and move on!

YOu are a real hopeless case. MAylor are the CEOs of QUeen touring ltd. Their financial statements are online. Deacon is no part of Queen touring ltd ( as some Glamtarts are claiming he is still looking after their finances). And what did you not understand about "reseller prices"? They are NOT reseller prices. They charge 350 Euro for a simple ticket. no other band charges that much (maybe the stones do almost equally). They are clearly cashing in on the success of the film that is why they doubled the prices. If you had a brain you would look in the forums how they got flamed for the prices and their greed. YOu really think they dont dictate the prices? How delusional can you get???
Still waiting for all those interviews as proof that Freddie would not cut it live and was only good in the studio. bring it on now please....

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

(...)
Freddie was a bad live singer due to health issues????? WTF??? Show me link of someone who was there , for example Ratty etc.

Freddie had nodules and had voice problems in the 80s. You know that.
He also was in many cases not able to sing live in the way he sang on the records. Because he sang very high on the records (he liked that), but couldn’t reproduce that night after night without exhausting his voice. It was great for a couple of nights, but not for a whole tour. He was a baritone, so his voice was naturally lower. That’s nothing to look down upon. It’s fact. And it’s a fact that Adam is able to sing the songs consistently, night after night. He’s a tenor and the songs are right there in his natural range.

And since YOU are asking for some prove:
Queen in New Zealand 1985. I think you can call being drunk a health issue. ;)
http://youtu.be/rE_QFT6f2W4
http://youtu.be/a5_WAz-WK1Q

And Japan 1976: A drunk Freddie on BoRhap (I really like that version! It sounds great.)
http://youtu.be/epPoHy_SNP0

I want to break free 1986: The voice doesn’t sound great or like the record.
http://youtu.be/haFEzF0UIsU

I‘m a fan of Freddie, don’t get me wrong. But he did have his flaws, (as does Adam has his). You asked for prove, that’s why I posted the videos. It’s not for putting Freddie down. It’s to prove that Freddie wasn’t as consistent as a live singer as you seem to think.

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 19:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I take Freddie drunk (which happened 2 nights in 13 years of shows) over a sober Lamebird anyday

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 19:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anadamfan wrote:

The live version is even better than on record. Budapest was the best show vocally of the whole magic tour. Get a hearing aid mate

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

anadamfan wrote:

The live version is even better than on record. Budapest was the best show vocally of the whole magic tour. Get a hearing aid mate

I agree that is was a great show. Although Wembley wasn‘t bad either. But Freddie’s voice cracks at some points in this vid. He’s almost shouting. Freddie was the best performer ever, but his singing was good, not brilliant. And his voice got worse with time.

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anadamfan wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

anadamfan wrote:

I agree that is was a great show. Although Wembley wasn‘t bad either. But Freddie’s voice cracks at some points in this vid. He’s almost shouting. Freddie was the best performer ever, but his singing was good, not brilliant. And his voice got worse with time.

Listen to anything from 1982-flawless and with power. Unlike Lamebird. He s lacking power

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 19:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why do you always feel the need to call Adam names and put him down? I was talking to you in a normal way. I can agree with you that Freddie had great times (talking about the voice). Most of the 70s stuff, but also some of the eighties.
And I can acknowledge that AND the fact that Adam is also a great, but different, singer. Even if you don’t feel the same, there is no need for your language.

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 19:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lamebird ist fitting cannot call him anything else. He is ruining my fave band. GIve you credit though that you are not that stubborn and annoying as the rest of your Glambert friends

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 19:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen can’t be ruined. They are legendary. Especially Freddie as their front man.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 19:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And you still haven’t been to a live QAL show, runner in the weeds! I dare you to see this fabulous show and tell me that it sucks!

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 19:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

And you still haven’t been to a live QAL show, runner in the weeds! I dare you to see this fabulous show and tell me that it sucks!

It sucks as a Britney show sucks - will never go to neither

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Stop it. Nobody attends a show, that they don’t want to. Your constant reminders are annoying.

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 20:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anadamfan wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Stop it. Nobody attends a show, that they don’t want to. Your constant reminders are annoying.

Amen!

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 20:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Back to the topic: Yesterday before the second concert in Seoul the queue was at least 50 meters long . 35 minutes before they started to sell. Crazy.
http://twitter.com/bythewayaj/status/1218751836531908609?s=21

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 21:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thats why they always do the money sign on photos (and say it is supposed top be a heart)

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Get over the money, dude! Is that the only important thing in your life? Life is expensive and most often you have to pay for what you want. Things are neither free, nor cheap in this world. Tickets to see QAL are not overpriced and worth every penny according to most of the folks I know. Of course, it is always nice to get a deal, but that isn't what normally happens. I haven't seen anyone quibbling about prices except for you. Get over it! You don't want to go anyway, so why would you even care? Just one more thing for you to bitch on and on about. Just cut the crap!

Posted: 20 Jan 20, 18:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Get over the money, dude!

Send this to Brian the ol Grave robber

Posted: 21 Jan 20, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Did you see my helpful hint on another thread about grave robber usage?

Posted: 21 Jan 20, 18:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Did you see my helpful hint on another thread about grave robber usage?

Helpful? Just plain proof you are too stupid to get it. YOu are lusting for the ladyboy too much it seems. GRave robbers are those who make a profit out of robbing old stuff. Queen are in the grave since 1991. get it now?

Posted: 21 Jan 20, 21:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That is stupid and maybe in German, but not in English nowadays. No sense in saying things that aren't current and pertinent. It just sounds stupid like most of the drivel that comes out of your filthy mouth.