Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > New merchandise

forum rss feed
Author

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jan 20, 22:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

That is stupid and maybe in German, but not in English nowadays. No sense in saying things that aren't current and pertinent. It just sounds stupid like most of the drivel that comes out of your filthy mouth.


your one braincell is not enough to be able to follow a decent conversation that's why you never get anything.

Did you already repeat what I told you to? Whose coattails is your favourite goat riding? Who is the legend and who is the tool?

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jan 20, 01:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would guess only a tool would bleat on and on to complain about something most people are pretty happy with. Otherwise they wouldn't be going on another huge tour, stadiums this time. The shows keep getting bigger! Doesn't make much sense if everybody hates it, does it? People on here just try to tune you out and if you don't get that you are an even bigger tool. Since Freddie is not there to sing, why does it matter that Adam is singing? He has nothing to do with Freddie or Freddie's legacy. The tour is only introducing more people to Queen, lots of new fans, thus the legacy grows even larger! I have yet to read anything like your idiotic critiques of Adam's voice. Most reviews mention how marvelous, how powerful that voice is and what a great job he does with Queen music. WWTLF is a master class in vocals and there are numerous vocal teachers, not the crap on you tube, but real classical vocal experts and they have stated he is one of the few in the world that can sing that song like he does. I bet you are worried that Adam does too good a job and fans like him too much and somehow that threatens Freddie, right? Otherwise your nastiness towards him makes no sense. That is your problem and it would be so nice if you would just go away, as your presence on here puts a damper on everything. Kind of like how one bad apple ruins the whole bunch, unfortunately. Listen to your Freddie songs and pre 1991 music, that is great, something you like. But leave us be with what we like. You keep repeating yourself over and over and over. UGH!!!

Saint Jiub user is on Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7831 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jan 20, 01:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

snifflese wrote:

Get over the money, dude!


Send this to Brian the ol Grave robber


Has Brian ever been seen at a cemetary?

... from Marriam-Webster

Definition of grave robber : a person who digs up a buried body to steal the things that were buried with it


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jan 20, 06:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

snifflese wrote:

Get over the money, dude!


Send this to Brian the ol Grave robber


Has Brian ever been seen at a cemetary?

... from Marriam-Webster

Definition of grave robber : a person who digs up a buried body to steal the things that were buried with it


The buried body is the dead Queen corpse - and they steal it together with the Queen catalogue including Freddie's songs. Got it now SHerlock?


runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jan 20, 06:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

WWTLF is a master class in vocals and there are numerous vocal teachers, not the crap on you tube,


Sure sung by Freddie it is amazing and powerful. Sung by your favourite annoying tool it sounds completely powerless, lacking emotion and he is screeching it to death like Celine Dion or Aguilera would do.

Never call yourself a Queenfan again you sad clown. YOu are the worst shit stirring GLambert on Queenzone. And now fuck off to adamtopia where you belong you bellend. THis is a fucking QUeen board

ANd now repeat it again - whose coattails is the tool riding on? WHich songs does he sing night after night ? Which songs has he written?

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8954 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 10:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

back on track: the new merchandise - Sports Bra and Leggings, needs a tag to sell it. I think the newspaper's "Radio Bra Bra" is too obvious, so:-

"Another One Hikes Your Bust
"Udder Pressure"
"You're My Bust Friend"







go deo na hÉireann
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 11:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I would guess only a tool would bleat on and on to complain about something most people are pretty happy with. Otherwise they wouldn't be going on another huge tour, stadiums this time. The shows keep getting bigger! Doesn't make much sense if everybody hates it, does it? People on here just try to tune you out and if you don't get that you are an even bigger tool. Since Freddie is not there to sing, why does it matter that Adam is singing? He has nothing to do with Freddie or Freddie's legacy. The tour is only introducing more people to Queen, lots of new fans, thus the legacy grows even larger! I have yet to read anything like your idiotic critiques of Adam's voice. Most reviews mention how marvelous, how powerful that voice is and what a great job he does with Queen music. WWTLF is a master class in vocals and there are numerous vocal teachers, not the crap on you tube, but real classical vocal experts and they have stated he is one of the few in the world that can sing that song like he does. I bet you are worried that Adam does too good a job and fans like him too much and somehow that threatens Freddie, right? Otherwise your nastiness towards him makes no sense. That is your problem and it would be so nice if you would just go away, as your presence on here puts a damper on everything. Kind of like how one bad apple ruins the whole bunch, unfortunately. Listen to your Freddie songs and pre 1991 music, that is great, something you like. But leave us be with what we like. You keep repeating yourself over and over and over. UGH!!!


"Since Freddie is not there to sing, why does it matter that Adam is singing".
Oh honey, you deluded, thoughtless, clueless, stupid fool. Mind boggling what you could ever out with at times. While Adam is singing Freddie and Queen songs, it matters what he sings and how. If you don't think so, something is wrong in that head of yours. Something already is. You are in such a rush to hype up Lambert even at the expense of Freddie once again.
You are no Queen fan. You are no Freddie fan. The way you gloat once again that Freddie's not here and then go on to hype up Adam...it's actually disgusting. Seriously, you do AL or his fans no favours. It's actually fkd up you want and need AL to get credit by Queen fans, and look at you here, yep true colors again.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 11:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brENsKi wrote:

back on track: the new merchandise - Sports Bra and Leggings, needs a tag to sell it. I think the newspaper's "Radio Bra Bra" is too obvious, so:-

"Another One Hikes Your Bust
"Udder Pressure"
"You're My Bust Friend"






LOL. I wish I could think of something to add.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 11:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Back To Boobies?
Soul boobies?
Calling All Over Priced Merchandise?
I'm not good at this, meds are kicking in lol.


snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are the one that has a severe problem. If Freddie is dead and not on that stage why does it matter to you that Adam sings with Brian and Roger? Freddie is not available to tour and Brian and Roger wish to tour and they have found the person they deem best to fill that role. It has nothing to do with hyping him. It is a fact that he sings with them and he does a great job. They have sung together for 8 years and over 200 shows. It is a very successful collaboration at this point. They sell out pretty much in every part of the world, something not many bands can say. And I didn't say it doesn't matter what and how he sings, of course it does. He has to sing it respectfully and well, which he does., but why does it bother you that he sings with them? Someone has to do it if they want to tour. I keep telling you this has nothing to do with Freddie. Adam is not taking anything from him, for goodness sakes, they wait for almost 20 years to tour with Adam. It is not like they are touring and Freddie is sitting at home. How am I gloating that Freddie is not here? Truly Icy, you have more than one screw loose!! It is a fact that you can't change, Freddie is not available to tour (boy, that sounds dumb) Brian and Roger made the decision to move on, Adam is involved and there is no gloating, hyping or any of the garbage you always come up with. It is what it is and you need to accept that. If you don't like reading that some fans enjoy QAL, don't read it, because this is the subforum where we can discuss that and way more people enjoy QAL than you few on here that don't. Talking about how great the concerts are and Adam's voice is not hyping, it is discussing a fact.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are the one that has a severe problem. If Freddie is dead and not on that stage why does it matter to you that Adam sings with Brian and Roger? Freddie is not available to tour and Brian and Roger wish to tour and they have found the person they deem best to fill that role. It has nothing to do with hyping him. It is a fact that he sings with them and he does a great job. They have sung together for 8 years and over 200 shows. It is a very successful collaboration at this point. They sell out pretty much in every part of the world, something not many bands can say. And I didn't say it doesn't matter what and how he sings, of course it does. He has to sing it respectfully and well, which he does., but why does it bother you that he sings with them? Someone has to do it if they want to tour. I keep telling you this has nothing to do with Freddie. Adam is not taking anything from him, for goodness sakes, they wait for almost 20 years to tour with Adam. It is not like they are touring and Freddie is sitting at home. How am I gloating that Freddie is not here? Truly Icy, you have more than one screw loose!! It is a fact that you can't change, Freddie is not available to tour (boy, that sounds dumb) Brian and Roger made the decision to move on, Adam is involved and there is no gloating, hyping or any of the garbage you always come up with. It is what it is and you need to accept that. If you don't like reading that some fans enjoy QAL, don't read it, because this is the subforum where we can discuss that and way more people enjoy QAL than you few on here that don't. Talking about how great the concerts are and Adam's voice is not hyping, it is discussing a fact.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Talking about how great the concerts are and Adam's voice is not hyping, it is discussing a fact.


The usual contradiction - hyping up something and selling it as a FACT: How can it be a fact when a large amount of Queenfans HATE the collaboration, the shows and Lamberts shrill shitvoice yodeling QUeen songs to death . YOu are getting more stupid with each posting. GIve it up finally

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 15:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are mistaken. I guess your opinion counts as 3/4 of that large amt of Queen fans and Icy makes up the remaining 1/4 (LOL). You must not read the tweets and instagrams and blogs and many other sites where long time Queen fans post and state that they are surprised at how good the concerts are and ultimately are pleased with the pairing. Dream on!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 17:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are mistaken. I guess your opinion counts as 3/4 of that large amt of Queen fans and Icy makes up the remaining 1/4 (LOL). You must not read the tweets and instagrams and blogs and many other sites where long time Queen fans post and state that they are surprised at how good the concerts are and ultimately are pleased with the pairing. Dream on!


You should not only read the adamtopia or whatever shit they are called tweets. GO to classic Rock com or blabbermouth and see how they get flamed in the comments. Idiot

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 18:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have been to blabbermouth after you mentioned them last time. I looked at all the recent QAL articles. But I didn’t find the flaming comments you’re talking about. I was surprised, that I didn’t even see one single comment, that I would call really negative. Quite the opposite.It was similar the last times I went to Classic Rock.

I don’t doubt there are every now and then really negative comments. But in reality, these negative comments are by now a huge minority even on these sites.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anadamfan wrote:

I have been to blabbermouth after you mentioned them last time. I looked at all the recent QAL articles. But I didn’t find the flaming comments you’re talking about. I was surprised, that I didn’t even see one single comment, that I would call really negative. Quite the opposite.It was similar the last times I went to Classic Rock.

I don’t doubt there are every now and then really negative comments. But in reality, these negative comments are by now a huge minority even on these sites.


There is a search button - it took me about 5 seconds! THe comments are less than flattering!These are the "common" rockfans not you Lamebird Freaks, Why the fuck are you just so delusional????????

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/adam-lambert-on-late-queen-singer-freddie-mercury-i-wish-he-were-alive-so-i-didnt-even-have-the-gig/

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/queen-singer-adam-lambert-launches-feel-something-foundation-to-support-lgbtq-organizations/

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/watch-queen-adam-lambert-peform-at-global-citizen-festival/



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 18:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are the one that has a severe problem. If Freddie is dead and not on that stage why does it matter to you that Adam sings with Brian and Roger? Freddie is not available to tour and Brian and Roger wish to tour and they have found the person they deem best to fill that role. It has nothing to do with hyping him. It is a fact that he sings with them and he does a great job. They have sung together for 8 years and over 200 shows. It is a very successful collaboration at this point. They sell out pretty much in every part of the world, something not many bands can say. And I didn't say it doesn't matter what and how he sings, of course it does. He has to sing it respectfully and well, which he does., but why does it bother you that he sings with them? Someone has to do it if they want to tour. I keep telling you this has nothing to do with Freddie. Adam is not taking anything from him, for goodness sakes, they wait for almost 20 years to tour with Adam. It is not like they are touring and Freddie is sitting at home. How am I gloating that Freddie is not here? Truly Icy, you have more than one screw loose!! It is a fact that you can't change, Freddie is not available to tour (boy, that sounds dumb) Brian and Roger made the decision to move on, Adam is involved and there is no gloating, hyping or any of the garbage you always come up with. It is what it is and you need to accept that. If you don't like reading that some fans enjoy QAL, don't read it, because this is the subforum where we can discuss that and way more people enjoy QAL than you few on here that don't. Talking about how great the concerts are and Adam's voice is not hyping, it is discussing a fact.


Keep digging that shit pile for yourself dear.
If Freddie is dead why does it matter if Adam is singing with Brian and Roger? Are you even aware of how great, legendary and courageous Freddie was? Do you know Q+AL is not Queen and nor AL replaced Frecdie? has Doesn't sound like it. Learn more about Freddie and Queen and take off those shitty AL blinders you are wearing. You can throw see, hear, or take in anything else.
Remember when Nate from Fun joined Brian and Roger for a song. You were so bitter and hateful you called him that horrible person. Not that he sang bad, but you called him a horrible person.
It matters that Freddie is not here. I can't believe you are fkd up to "ask" rather flame and troll "why does it matter Freddie not here and AL is singing with Brian and Roger. You don't get it. You never have and never will. As long as you hype up Lambert, and as long as others hype him up, that's all that's important for you. Got it.
You don't have a clue about Freddie. How very twisted of you to flame this way, and on a Queen board. You are disgraceful.
By the way, repeating yourself here, literally same post right after the other, funny that ;-).


anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 19:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

There is a search button - it took me about 5 seconds! THe comments are less than flattering!These are the "common" rockfans not you Lamebird Freaks, Why the fuck are you just so delusional????????

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/adam-lambert-on-late-queen-singer-freddie-mercury-i-wish-he-were-alive-so-i-didnt-even-have-the-gig/

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/queen-singer-adam-lambert-launches-feel-something-foundation-to-support-lgbtq-organizations/

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/watch-queen-adam-lambert-peform-at-global-citizen-festival/


Thanks for all the nice compliments. ;)
I had used the search button. I know how the internet works.

Most posts don’t have any negative comments or very few. YOU had to go back to September to find comments that you consider negative, when they post several articles each week about QAL.

l take your last link for instance. I don’t think these comments are bad. The comments under the first article are the usual mix. Many good, some neutral, a few negative.

And then there is that middle one, that hasn’t even been posted when I looked 3-4 days ago (when you had mentioned it). People are talking f.e. about Adam’s face and hating on his persona under an article that is about his new LGBT Charity Foundation. THAT more than anything else tells me, that these few people are nothing but morons. Since these comments aren’t on par with the comments under other QAL related articles, it might even be possible that these come from homophobes (who quite possible aren’t even Queen fans).

All in all it’s nothing at all compared to the flack that Adam got only a few years ago.





snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yep, Icy, I have moved on. By the way, Nate was awful when he sang Queen. His voice is not made for music with that much range. He seems like a good guy, but his voice is horrible when singing Queen. Maybe I wasn't specific enough about voice versus person. Not too many other reviews thought he sang well either. You think anyone but Adam sings Queen music so well. You even thought that horrible mess GAGA did was great. Clean out the ears. Your Freddie fixation is making you a very angry, ugly person. Therapy might help at this point. No dead singer should occupy this much of your time or thoughts. It is just not healthy as at this point you have a definite obsession and that is always bad.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 20:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh Icy, it is really curious that I have two of the same posts. Wow, what is going on? That is your whole problem as you look for things that aren't there and weren't meant. Maybe you don't have a problem with it, but this site loads really slowly for me and sometimes I assume it just isn't going to post and I hit the post reply for the second time and magically, both of them show up. Can you imagine that? There is some nefarious reason that it happens, I guess, and it must have to do with Freddie!